Start by marking “Sweet Submission (Submission, #1)” as Want to Read:
Sweet Submission (Submission, #1)

Sweet Submission

(Submission #1)

**Warning: this book is 100% panty-soaking alpha! Get ready to beg--and love every minute of it**

Most women don't know the pleasure of total surrender.

You've fantasized about it. Maybe you've even tried. Asked for his hands to grip you a little tighter. If he could tie you up. Hold you down. But he always stops too soon.

He doesn't mean it when he makes you beg for him,
Published December 17th 2014 by Roxy Sloane Books

To ask other readers questions about Sweet Submission, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sweet Submission

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
FREE for a limited time! [AMAZON LINK]

photo SloaneSweetsubmission1TitebySueBee_zpse1b60f01.jpg
 photo ss1 story xBT by sb_zpsrytouga1.gif
★★★★! Sweet Submission, part 1 of 4. Previously in-control Cam is torn between being chivalrous & wanting to corrupt the daughter of his mentor!

The Sweet Submission series is a stand-alone sequel to The Seduction and The Invitation series.

There are 4 parts, which should be read in order:
Part 1: Sweet Submission
Part 2: Wild S
Christy
Nov 24, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 stars

photo d16e07e0-e24b-4f13-ba8d-3c11366eb863_zps79963c5f.jpg

There is nothing sexier than a dominate man. When I read the blurb for Sweet Submission, I was completely intrigued. It was a good story, but not at all what I expected it to be.

Isabelle Ashcroft might appear to have it all, but her life is a mess. She has a complicated and unhealthy relationship with her adopted brother, Brett. She can be vulnerable, weak and insecure when it come to him. When Brett takes her to a sex club with some cruel intentions, that’s the last straw for Isabelle.
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****4.5 STARS*****
(BR with Mel)
{ARC Generously Provided by Author in Exchange for an Honest Review}

photo 81a23cac1fdf1b6370730979c17e0b40_zps86de8fd0.jpg

"Sweet Submission" is a four part series with characters that are linked to "The Seduction" and "The Invitation"series. Cameron McCullough is second in command to Keely Fawes at Ashcroft Industries. This is his and Isabelle Ashcroft's story.

I always liked Cam and hoped that we would get more of him and boy has Roxy Sloane delivered!! By day, Cam is a high powered businessman, and at night, this d
*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
3.5--Submissive--Stars!!

Sweet Submission is a spin-off from the Invitation series which was a spin-off from the original Seduction series. Submission features Isabelle and Cam!

Like all of the others, this one sucks you in. It's raw and dirty. The thing making this one different is the addition of the BDSM element.

Ain't my thing personally.

While I did find this one entertaining, I can't say it felt much different from the other two series.

After Isabelle finds herself in a BDSM scene gone wron
Pearl Angeli
I love this book. I love the writing style and how everything was neatly elaborated by the author. It's my first time reading a book written by Roxy Sloane and she certainly makes an impression.

I love Cam and how he treats Isabelle. He's that mysterious, dignified, and very intense dominant every woman will definitely drool over. Isabelle, on the other hand, is a likeable character. Not the usual, cliche submissive in some erotica books, but a very strong and independent one.

Their relationship d
Eda**
Nov 18, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

** 4 "locked secret doors?" STARS **

"By the time I'm through with you, you won't be able to hear my voice without wanting to come," Cam vows, stroking harder. I whimper in his arms.

Isabelle Ashcroft may look like a perfect socialite and a classic rich blonde girl with long nails, Versace dresses and Louboutin heels, but on the inside...she is just a simple girl trying so hard to make everyone around her happy and pleased with her. She is a faker. She is an actress at heart.

Our story star
Mysza
Nov 23, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A bit of the story for start. We met Cam and Isabelle in author's previous series The Seduction and The Invitation. Cam is Keely's right hand at Ashcroft empire and Isabelle is her stepsister, a daughter of Charles Ashcroft, who used to be Cam's mentor in business.

What we didn't know is that Cam likes control, and not only in the board room. He is a member of this super hot sex club The Underground, which he attends frequently.

Isabelle is in a messed up relationship with her stepbrother Brent, w
.Karéz.
4,5 Stars..

description

Note-> Sweet Submission is a four part series. and the characters are known in previous Roxy Sloane's work. The Seduction., The Invitation.

Sweet Submission. It's about Cameron McCullough, and Isabelle Ashcroft.

Cameron McCullough. He's Scottish, by day he's a high-powered executive at Ashcroft Industries. By night he's known as the "Master" at BDSM sex club "The Underground".

Cam, never interfere business with pleasure. But when he sees a familiar face at the underground club. The
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Nov 24, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs
4.5 I Want More Stars!
(ARC provided by author)
(BR with Patty)

photo f3334044-64af-4392-94a0-77a312ae8e7d.jpg

photo fa95c644-5a0e-4dd1-8c98-3460f9d97fcc.jpg

Cameron McCullough aka Cam is a successful executive living in New York working as 2nd in command at Ashcroft Industries. He is Scottish, sexy, and likes to be in control. He always makes a point to keep his personal life separate from his work life. He has specific tastes when it comes to his sex life & enjoys spending time at a sex club called The Underground.

photo 716fd323-7e56-4ae2-ade0-413b79fd9621.jpg

One evening Cam unexpectedly sees a woman he knows named Isabelle As
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
3.5 ★'s

This series is about Cam, Keely's right hand man at her father's business. We hadn't really got to know much about him until he gave us a huge clue in The Invitation series.

First, I want to say that I really enjoy RS' writing and that hasn't changed but I think I'm ODing on BDSM. I was excited to get a book about Cam until I found that out.

Now, what would be really exciting is if Isabelle could somehow flip that on Cam and make him not need it anymore. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem li
Carrie
Aug 31, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle
Sweet Submission by Roxy Sloane is the first book of the erotic bdsm Submission series. This is one that does end on a cliffhanger to carry over to the next book with the same characters in the next read.

Isabelle Ashcroft is having problems with her abusive step-brother when Cameron McCullough comes to her rescue. Cam really wants Isabelle but doesn't think she belongs in his world but Isabelle is determined that she does.

This one is really short and not bad writing at all but of course it's a
Sher❤ The Fabulous BookLover
☆4 Teaser Stars☆

If you want to read something hot, dirty and smutty, with a sexy Scottish alpha male then this one is for you.

"Her submission is my drug."

Since The Seduction series, I've been looking forward to Cam's story. And I was not disappointed. I'm a sucker for those alpha males who torture themselves into thinking they don't deserve love or anything close to it. An ugly date at an underground sex club brought Cam and Isabelle together. He vows to protect her and boy he does! Under his
Katy Loves Romance ❤️
4 Stars****

photo 4C9260E0-7A9A-4C2D-9AEC-4C483885399B_zps82ggbj1d.jpg

This series is in 4 parts, part 3 is out on Wednesday this is such a guilty pleasure, loving it!!! I will review them at a later date as engrossed in my currant read but I did some Art and I will come back to post my review.....

photo 9546E59E-4D2D-489E-968C-0983D6D99B52_zps9timkiim.jpg

photo 1F00C796-8824-4756-8688-30EBD113ABA7_zpsldys2ojm.jpg

Vivian Jane ✯
**ARC provided by Roxy Sloane for an honest review!**
*Quotes may differ upon publication*
4 "Perfect Sub" Stars!
Currently so glad I got an ARC.... This was really really great!
"Who are you, really?"
"Whoever you want me to be."
"Hm... A stewardess? A naughty nurse?"
"Anything or anyone. I'm a chameleon. I have many talents."
"What if I just want you? The real Isabelle? What about her talents?"
"You haven't even begun to discover them."

Cameron McCullough and Isabelle Ashcroft were introduced in "Th
Hristina
This is the first series I've started reading from this author and I loved it. I have a feeling that I'm missing out something because I haven't read her other books, but I'm working on it. ;)

In this book which is the beginning of this hot, steamy, dirty, sexy oh and amazing story. Cam or Cameron is the Dom description and Isabella is probably going to be the sub. (she will be) . Cam saves Isabelle from a horrible incident and he vows to protect her but only protect her.
description
But he gets attracted to her, sexua
Marika
Nov 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Holy hotness..Roxy Sloane writes the hottest men ever!
It starts out slow..teasing at what it could be..and boy did I wanted to know! I sat down and didn't get up until I was done..and believe me..the last page I kept pressing forward on my kindle..I might have cursed a bit!
Anyway, Isabelle is with that douche, yeah Brent (I want to kick his ass), and something goes terribly wrong..here comes Cam to the rescue..and Jeez I could feel it was getting hotter!
Isabelle is nothing like I thought she was
Anesha †Curious & Obsessive Bookworm†
FOUR stars are bowing in submission!

“I’ve dreamed about you wearing my collar since the day we met,” he murmurs, his voice growling low in my ear.

I literally don't even know what to fucking write. My mind is too consumed by the sensuality of what this guy offers and he hasn't really done anything as of yet!

All I can say, is that I'm happy my dreams are coming true, because I've always wondered what this guy would be like - and of course I hoped for domination, especially when he spoke to JJ in
Jay
Nov 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
"I dominate because that's the truest gift a man can offer: The freedom to let go, completely, without shame or regret."

If you want to read something sexy, smutty, filthy and dirty hot then what are you waiting for, this is the one for you. Seriously this book begins with a hot than hotter scorching sex scene, what more can you ask for!!!!

I'm still a little over heated after reading this. I'm very curious to find out what happens next for Cam and Isabelle. Will she be able to submit to Cam's dem
Cassandra Caress
Dec 10, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bdsm, wet-panties, erotic
4.5 stars for this hot reading and thanks again to Roxy for the ARC! :D

I've read this in one sitting, because once you start, you can't stop! The tension, the erotic sparks between Cam and Isabelle are so damn captivating!

An ugly date in a BDSM club ending with a CEO being the knight in shining armor turns into a battle of the wills.
When socialite Isabelle bends to the will of her "boyfriend" and agrees to play along, little does she know about his dirty intentions. Brent is a selfish asshole th
~ Cariad ~
Nov 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 happy stars
So much potential for another great series from Roxy.
If you too can't beat a read that has a secret to tell,
a relationship that you're desperate to see develop
and smoking hot sex scenes leave you gasping for more,
then look no further! This one's thanksfully going to have it all!!
description

Loving it so far, 4 parts should be perfect!
As always with Roxy's books, I'm excited for more...!
description

MY SIZZLING PAGES SERIES SPOLIGHT REVIEW - as books 1 - 4 are all out!

PRE_REVIEW:
Very excited! I'm goin
Mrsdarkfairy
Nov 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received this book as an ARC and I have to say that I am so glad that I did. This is a completely honest review, which I always give. Books are my life and I would never not be honest about it. If a book is horrible, I say so. If it's good or great I say so as well as give credit to the author because writing is not easy. With that being said, This book was truly awesome. Now for me, I view this book as an introductory book to the series. Sweet Submission is like the beginning of a movie. It g ...more
Marianna
Nov 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
Read more reviews at A Lust for Reading. I received an ARC in exchange for my honest review.

Cam is a high powered executive and second in command at Ashcroft Industries. More importantly, in my opinion, he's Scottish which means he has a yummy accent. His days are filled with business meetings and deals, but his nights are filled with bondage, dominance and submission. It's a part of him that he likes to keep private. Until Isabelle walks into his favorite sex club one night and fighting his att
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
ARC Kindly provided by Author

What can I say about Roxy Sloane books. If you have read one you should know she specializes in Hot/Dirty Talker/Alpha Male Hotness.
If you haven't read any of her books, then you are missing out.

We met Isabelle and Cam in The Seduction Series. Isabelle has a messed up relationship with her stepbrother and one evening while she is out with him at some 'club', Cam comes to her rescue, protecting her from her stepbrother.

As Cam realizes she isn't at all how he thought.
Lizzie
Nov 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
**I received this book as an ARC from the author and was kindly asked to leave a review in return. This review is honest and my own.**

In the first installment of this new series we meet Cam and Isabelle.
Cameron (Cam) is a Dom in every sense of the word. Determined to keep his day to day life and his intimate desires and needs separate. By day, he is a successful business man wanting for nothing, until he sees her...Isabelle Ashcroft.

"The most beautiful woman I've ever laid eyes on, and the most
Nina ~ Social Butterfly PR
4.5 Stars!!!

Well, Well....Foxy Roxy does it again....this woman knows how to write sexy men....I mean between Vaughn, Ash and Cam a girl could be set for life! We first met Cam in her debut series The Seduction and as all of us who read and loved that series, we were always a bit curious him. I was over the moon thrilled when I heard Roxy was writing his story with none other than Isabelle Ashcroft as his leading lady.

Sweet Submission screams classic Roxy from the opening page to the end. She is
Liz ~ Liz's Reading Life
OMG!!!

Roxy has been a personal favorite since line one in The Seduction 1, but Sweet Submission has taken the cake! After Vaughn and Ash, I really didn't think that she could top those two but boy was I mistaken. Cam is uber hot and Scottish to boot! The woman that has captured his mind is the one that he is supposed to be looking out for. Although he tries to fight his feelings, she will do everything she can to make him see her, the real her. Getting to know Cam and his darkest desires will l
Ginger
Nov 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow... So I had the pleasure of reading an advanced copy. First off, I need more of Cam now please. Ok, but about the book. Roxy has a way a telling a story so full of depth and intrigue and still giving you the hot, steamy scenes that require you get more batteries. I need and want more now... I was excited to get Cam's story and Roxy certainly does not disappoint. Requires spare panties and extra batteries... I am not so patiently going to be waiting for the next part of this deliciously hot r ...more
Dana
Nov 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
*** I was given an arc by the author for an honest review***

Once again I am thoroughly excited to finish this mini series! Cam is bringing the heat & I can't wait to know more about his & Isabella's story! The dynamic between them is remarkable. If you enjoyed The Seduction & The Invitation series, you will love this as well! We met Cam & Isabella in The Seduction. A little teaser is we get to visit the Underground again **wink wink** I'll leave you with that! Oh, one more thing
Paula Harp
Dec 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely f*cking loved this book! This is Cam and Isabellas's story. You met them in The Seduction and The Invitation. Isabella really needed to get rid of Brent, her adopted brother/lover. Cam is just the one to help her find herself. And again Roxy outdoes herself with the Hawt sex scenes.
Stephanie
Nov 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Holy anticipation Batman! Just another reason why Pussycat Promotions calls her Foxy Roxy! I can't wait for book 2! Great job Roxy, I loved it! <3
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Fragile Crystal: Rubies and Rivalries (The Crystal Fragments Trilogy, #2)
  • Opulence (The Excess, #1)
  • The Dom with the Kink Monsters (Badass Brats, #4)
  • Make Me Yours Evermore (Pierced Hearts, #3)
  • Wicked S.O.B. (Dark Desires, #2.5)
  • Royally Trained (Royals of Colania #1)
  • Strapped (Strapped, #1)
  • Restraint (Mistress & Master of Restraint, #1)
  • Continental Breakfast (Continental Affair, #1)
  • Mercy (White Collared, #1)
  • Jessica and Sharon (Songs of Submission, #3.2-3.5; Songs of Dominance, #1-2)
  • One Night Stand (The Martin Family, #1)
  • Socrates Inspires Cherry to Blossom
  • Badcock
  • Controlling Her Pleasure (Under His Command, #1)
  • Spend the Night
  • A Date with a Dom (Trust in Me, #3.5)
  • The Professor (The Professor, #1)
Want Roxy's Hot stuff?
Get Freebies, Sneak Peeks, news & more hotstuff!

Roxy Sloane is a romance junkie with a dirty mind. She lives in Los Angeles and loves writing sexy, complex stories about pushing the boundaries and risking it all.

Submission (4 books)
  • Wild Submission (Submission, #2)
  • Total Submission (Submission, #3)
  • Perfect Submission (Submission, #4)
“I dominate because that’s the truest gift a man can offer: the freedom to let go, completely, without shame or regret.” 1 likes
“Cam leans close, and his lips brush my ear. “So much more, my sweetheart. You can’t imagine the heights of desire I’d take you to.” 0 likes