Jump to ratings and reviews

Good Vs. Evil High

Deadly disaster strikes when Good falls in love with Evil.

Kristine’s just been adopted into North Haven High, an ice castle hidden in the farthest reaches of the north for orphaned teenagers who possess an unfailing disposition for good. And she’s just in time for their Winter Competitions, a rivalry held each year between NHHS and Southland Cinder High, a school made up of the exact opposite sort of teens. Here she finds Knight, a Cinder she grew up with but lost contact with years ago. And even though it’s forbidden, she begins to fall for him. Of course, her North Haven boyfriend’s got a thing or two to say about that. But Kristine doesn’t care. She’s happier than she’s been in years as she gets closer and closer to the man she’s falling completely in love with and having crazy fun with her new roommates.

Unfortunately it’s short lived, because everything begins going wrong.

276 pages, Kindle Edition

First published June 25, 2014

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

April Marcom

17 books108 followers
April Marcom works as a Pre-K teacher's assistant, but her true passion is writing. When she's not teaching or creating stories, she's enjoying the country life with her car-obsessed husband and three fabulous children. She also enjoys rainy days, traveling, and her very rowdy dogs. April grew up a southern bell in Mississippi, but is now a proud Oklahoman.

You can find her on facebook: www.facebook.com/authoraprilmarcom

Send her an email: chocolateswirlcupcake@yahoo.com

Or visit her website: www.aprilmarcom.weebly.com

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
9 (45%)
4 stars
8 (40%)
3 stars
2 stars
1 star
Displaying 1 - 4 of 4 reviews
Profile Image for Caroline.
Author 6 books55 followers
January 24, 2019
This was a fun book. I read it quite a while ago, but I remember it really hooked me from page 1. I loved the romance between Kristine and the boy from the other other school. I hated the boy from her school who put dibs on her (jerk!)

This is a good book for the Twilight crowd looking for something of the same vein, but a little different.

DISCLAIMER: I do work for the company that publishes this book and I designed the cover. :) Despite that, all of my book opinions are truthful and honest.
August 18, 2016
This is such a great book! There is always something new around every page! It is something different yet it is something new. I really enjoyed how my adrenaline was up all the time. It was quite riveting!
Profile Image for Melissa Veracruz.
Author 1 book31 followers
Read
November 18, 2016
I can't lie. I've gotten further in many self-published disasters than I did with this one. Maybe it would've gotten better; I just don't care about any of the characters.
3 reviews
August 3, 2019
I enjoyed this book so much! There is such a strong relationship between Kristen and Luke, and I really would love for a sequel to come out.
Displaying 1 - 4 of 4 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.