Start by marking “The Infernal Lands (The Aionach Saga, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Infernal Lands (The Aionach Saga, #1)

The Infernal Lands

(The Aionach Saga #1)

4.25  ·  Rating details ·  4 ratings  ·  1 review
Across the heat-blasted wastelands of a post-apocalyptic world, ages of high technology lay in ruin. Mutants and madmen roam vast derelict cities while nomads and monsters haunt the edges of a brutal wilderness. Armies rise up to war over what yesterday left behind.

But something larger than war is brewing beneath the Aionach. The inhabitants of this lawless realm are begin
ebook, 1.0, 766 pages
Published December 25th 2014

To ask other readers questions about The Infernal Lands, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Infernal Lands

·  4 ratings  ·  1 review

N.M.
Dec 25, 2014 rated it really liked it
'The Infernal Lands' by J.C Staudt is what happens when an author combines nearly every genre, gives it a punch of a post apocalyptic society, and lets it run wild. At times, it's even reminiscent of the wild west.

This rarely happens to me, but I was hooked from simply the first paragraph. So much so that I had to write that down on my calendar. You may think I'm exaggerating, but you're reading it here.

Early on I got the sense of a Martin-esque world, in regards to the characters and depth. The
Gerald
is currently reading it
Aug 19, 2017
Katina
Feb 25, 2018
J.C. Staudt was born in Oceanside, New York, and moved to Virginia at the age of four, where he has lived ever since. He is a graduate of George Mason University, with a B.A. in Integrative Multimedia Studies, and he works for an Engineering and Consulting firm as a New Media Designer. He lives with his beautiful wife in a house lacking pets and children in Manassas, Virginia.

Staudt has been an un

The Aionach Saga (2 books)
  • Children of the Wastes (The Aionach Saga Book 2)