Start by marking “To Kill an Assassin: The Priors, Part 2” as Want to Read:
To Kill an Assassin: The Priors, Part 2

To Kill an Assassin: The Priors, Part 2

Episodes 10-18

Mutations abound in far-reaching worlds and some planes are being devastated by war. The PASTOR agency has an agenda to do so much more… including ruling them all.

It is up to Madelin and her evolved friends to not only stop the black-op agency, but free the other victims—including those attempting to kill her. She must discover her own abilities and learn to
ebook
Published February 1st 2015 by Smashwords Edition

To ask other readers questions about To Kill an Assassin, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about To Kill an Assassin

Kelly
Jan 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebooks, read-in-2015
Book 2 takes all the little things we've been learning about Madelin and her crew and what they're potentially capable of and brings things to a head. PASTOR is pretty effed up in what lengths they'll go to gain control of gifted children like Madelin and the things they do to break them.

Let's just say I was 100% behind Madelin's decision to end PASTOR in any way necessary.

The downside of this is that the very children they're trying to save have been brainwashed and helping them without hurting
Jolie
Jul 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
I couldn’t wait to read To Kill an Assassin. I had read To Kill a Priest and enjoyed it. I assumed that To Kill an Assassin would be the same. And I was not wrong. This book was Ah-Maz-Ing. I could not put it down.

To Kill an Assassin’s plot takes place shortly after the final events of To Kill a Priest. Madelin and her group had found a sanctuary of a sort in a bunker. But that sanctuary is short-lived. Leodenin and his group of vampires tracked them there. After a fight that injured Madelin, th
Kaila
Jun 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
this was amazing... it was funny.. it was interesting and in spots i was on the edge of my seat curious to see what was happening next. the characters are awesome and i enjoyed the different worlds and it all flowed well together.
Trista Borgwardt
Mar 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
So Kincade did a phenomenal job setting the stage for book 2. After reading book 1, I was hooked and couldn't wait to dive into the second one.

The continuation of Madelin's journey to discovering her own abilities as well as beginning to explore the others around her is a scary and interesting task. Roger goes through major changes in the second book and we discover more about Daniel and Jedd. Kincade really takes his characters deeper in this book as far as abilities and self-discovery.

As the
Ramona Plant
Mar 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Weston did an incredible job setting up the second book with the first one. When you think it can't get any better, well he sets out to blow your mind into smithereens. The first book was incredible and I think the second matches that at the very least, if not surpasses it. The plot is incredibly intricate and keeps you reading. It is near impossible to put this book down.

The author is an incredible well versed artist of his craft. He knows how to expertly weave a web around you that he slowly u
Ailyn
Feb 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
Part 2 of the Prior's series, this combined episodes explores more about Madelin's powers and why PASTOR is so interested in getting her back into the fold.
Now, Madelin and her friends to make the decision of their lives of sorts, and how it will affect the lives of others. A worthy 2nd book for the series, and hope to see more of it. So far this book is more action packed than book 1, and it has more page gripping troubles as well.
Georgiann Hennelly
Dec 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was given a copy for free in exchange for an honest review. To Kill an Assassin is part two of the priors series it combines the episodes and explores more about Madelin's powers and why Pastor whats to get her back into the fold. Now Madelin and her friends need to make a decision about their lives and how it will effect the lives of others. You get plenty of action plus more gripping problems. I look forward to reading the next book in the series.
lynda baxter
Jun 16, 2017
Bigdaddyduergar
marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2018
TMB Book Reviews: To Kill an Assassin: The Priors, Part 2 by Weston Kincade 1 3 Mar 24, 2015 07:36PM
Weston Kincade is a bestselling writer of supernatural mystery and horror novels that stretch the boundaries of imagination, and often genres. His current series include the A Life of Death trilogy and the Priors. Weston's short stories have been published in Alucard Press' "50 Shades of Slay," Kevin J. Kennedy's bestselling seasonal anthologies, and others. He is a member of the Horror Writers As ...more