Start by marking “Vector (Weaver #3)” as Want to Read:
Vector (Weaver #3)

Vector

(Weaver #3)

Homecomings usually involve burgers, fries and apple pies but that's not on the menu for Cassandra and Silver. They're launched into assassination attempts, bar brawls, and relationship drama just in the first 24 hours. Can they protect everyone they love from all comers before it explodes in their face? Find out in VECTOR, Book Three of the Weaver Series.
Published December 8th 2014 by Artemis Femme

To ask other readers questions about Vector, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vector

Siobhan
Mar 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
Sadly, I did not enjoy this one quite as much as I enjoyed the second in the series. Don’t get me wrong, it was still an enjoyable read, but I felt as though we regressed somewhat with this one.

I think my main problem is that the return to earth seemed to be a return to the clichés. Suddenly we are dealing with everything that the author worked so hard to avoid in the second book. Actually, no, I think my main problem was the way in which events which were supposed to be super emotional failed
Joyce
Mar 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
In short, I loved this book. Not being familiar with this series, I was lost in the first half of this book. However, the author does bridge enough of the gaps to answer the most important questions my mind created. This created a sort of truce between me and the characters’ history. Once I felt like I was caught up on the back story, I thoroughly enjoyed this installation.

The plot was fast paced and engaging. The story was well voiced and developed. I can say the same for the character developm
Rose E.E.
Jun 17, 2015 rated it liked it
Just realized I never got around to writing my review for this book! Whoops. While I enjoyed this book, I have to say that after just finishing Phoenix a couple days ago that this is my least favorite out of them all. The story is well written, and the pace is excellent. I think I just miss the alien planet, lol! We finally get caught up with our favorite Weavers back on Earth again and see how they've progressed since Cass and Silver have been away. Nothing really has gone on besides everyone g ...more
Vaun Murphrey
May 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Ah VECTOR! This book is where I discovered my favorite thing about writing was story speed and action.

I wrote that book clueless still but hell bent for leather on finishing.

Ticks were discovered and weaknesses in execution noted but I was still cutting my teeth on the craft. I may always feel that way and I sincerely hope I do - to a point.

The minute I EVER believe I know everything about anything then I might as well be a vegetable. It won't be life I'm living, it will be a stagnant uninspire
Vesper
Jun 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing

Another great continuation from one of my favorite series! Ms. Murphrey does a wonderful job keeping her readers engaged in her story following the bad ass twins Silver and Cass.

This third installment of the Weaver Series is action-packed with twists and turns that leaves your jaw hanging wide open in shock. Seriously, I saw none of that coming!

I'm so happy to see Cass and Silver back at their home and it's great to see... (more via website)
Jacqui
Sep 26, 2015 rated it liked it
This is the third installment in the Weaver series.
It's time for the twins to return home, and as usual when it comes to Cass and Silver, nothing is done quietly. From the moment they arrive the sweet homecoming they expect turns into attempted assassinations, fights, whirlwinds, betrayals, re-ignited love, discovered powers and new beginnings. So really-just another day then!
This third book was much easier to read. The narration from Cass seems to work better for the story-maybe it's the maturi
Charli
Sep 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2015
** I received this book free from NetGalley in exchange for my honest opinion. **

Vector is the third installment of the Weaver Series. I won't say it's the best installment, since there is another book released that I haven't read and there may be more books to come in the series, but so far, I'd say it ranks right up there. Vaun Murphrey sure knows how to put together a great story.

We're back on Earth for this book and I've noted an interesting thing - in books 1 & 3, the story is told from
Shayay
Sep 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
This series is still going strong for me, and I enjoyed this entry into the series; not quite as much as the 2nd book, but I was still interested till the end. Silver and Cass are great leads, and I really enjoy their banter with each other, and how they are both unique individuals, and I'm glad they are finally at an age that feels compatible with the adult nature of the situations they find themselves in. It's good to see Cass and Silver back with their friends and family, but I did miss the s ...more
Sally Schmidt
Jun 25, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: netgalley-books
I received a free copy of this title through NetGalley.

This wasn't quite as engaging as the first two books of the series. Part of that is probably because the setting has already been established, as have most of the characters. I enjoyed the difference that the time between when Cass/Silver left for Axa and when they returned to Earth made. It was a good mechanic for the story - time passes, things change when you're not around - and it also left the impression that Cass/Silver actual
Krista
May 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
Free copy provided via NetGalley for an honest review.

I loved this storyline from the beginning of the series. Like, marry it and make mini series with it. Ok, maybe not that much, but I liked it a whole whole lot.

The characters are unique and well written, which adds so much to the story. It creates depth to it in a sense... (And FYI, I think James is a jerk, too!). And I felt myself almost invoking the Star Trek "Take to us warp" light patterns in space travel many times, just to add some crea
Angelnet
May 08, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: net-galley, on-kindle
Book three in this series sees the girls returning to earth after their time on the alien planet. This homecoming is a violent event with assassination attempts and fights almost as soon as they arrive.

I enjoyed this book less than the previous two and I'm not entirely sure why. The return to earth means that it is back from Cassandra's point of view! Which should be a good thing as I preferred her to Silver.

So much has changed while they were away and this book is the darkest of the three so
Angel Hatfield
May 20, 2015 rated it did not like it
Shelves: reviews
**I received an ARC of this story in exchange for an honest review**
Cassandra and her twin Silver return to Earth. She is afraid and unsure of her welcome from her Aunt Maggie and Uncle Jerome as they now have 3yr old twins Rebecca and Raymond. 5yrs she lived in Kal's cave planet Axsa. They teleport for their transportation. Cassandra was an adult now. It didn't feel right that they could just resume life with Jerome and Maggie. Maggie and Cassandra had stayed in touch almost nightly through the
Zee
Apr 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
Free copy provided by NetGalley for review.

When Cass and Silver return to Earth, they find many things have changed, but life doesn't give them a chance to acclimate before throwing them into the deep-end (or out of the frying pan and into the fire, as it more often is with these two). What follows is a whirl-wind ride of discovery and loss, and love that triumphs even in the most difficult of times. This is not a sweet, happy, fluffy book. It is full of death and violence, and loss, but also h
Priscila
Aug 19, 2015 rated it it was ok
I received this ebook in exchange for my honest review.

In Vector our girls now return to Earth after five years with Kal in his home planet. They're not sure how their aunt and uncle will receive them, now they're adults, it doesn't seem right to just go back to how things were.

Like the first book in the series, Vector takes place in a space of a couple of days, things do move quite fast. In all honesty it felt a bit rushed. I wanted to love this series, but it just didn't click for me. Now I'm
Emma Christina
Aug 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
SPOILERS!!!

Firstly, I think there is one major floor and that is there I couldn't put it down there was always something going on and no natural pauses in the book so that was a whole evening spent consuming this book.

Secondly, and this is the spoiler... HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO ME, I WAS SOOOO UNPREPARED FOR THAT AND I KIND OF SOBBED A LITTLE! However, despite the fact that you killed off a character I was unexpectedly attached to, what a great book... well can't stay here reviewing this for t
Hayley
Jun 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
I read this book in two days as I just couldn't put it down. Cass and Silver are back on earth after 5 years away living on an alien planet bringing back lots of new skills and knowledge with them. We met most of the characters 5 years ago in the first book of the series and I was interested to see how they had all changed and grown. Again Cass and Silver end up facing threats to themselves and the people they love from outside forces, helped by their now more skilled olderfriends from book one. ...more
Elizabeth Emily Browne
Jun 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
** I received a copy of this book for free from Netgalley.**

I LOVED this book! Oh, my. The feels. Just. uh.

Okay so I don't want to ruin this for everyone but I will tell you that I am majorly upset!! WHY??!! WHYYY??!! :( D:

Once you read the book this review will make sense. I suggest you all go and read this book right now! Right now!

Unless of course you haven't read the first two in which case you need to go and read the first two and then go read this book. Either way you go about it, you n
Alexisa
Jul 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Vector is another riveting installment in Vaun Murphrey's Weaver Series. In this book Cass and Silver have come back to Earth just in time to save those closest to them, protect their clan and take on Shiva.
"Secrets, however long they are kept, usually still manage to be brought to light. The best you can hope for is that you'll be in control of when a secret get out, not if it does."

***ARC kindly provided by the publisher via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review***
Dorothy Weigand
May 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I got this from NetGalley in return for an honest review, so you'll be seeing more over there. I love this series. I just started PHOENIX and I saw she's working on a new one that I have managed to forget the name of. I loved this one as much as the rest of them. Cass and Silver end up having to help some of the people they hate the most. I don't know what's going to happen to them now....since they are in a new place, but I hope it all works out for them. VECTOR is definitely a very good book. ...more
ᴡᴡᴡ.Janine_Orlando.18sexy.pw
Silver and Cassandra are back on Earth and life is just getting harder. The characters in this series just keep getting better and better. Developing more depth and sincerity that resonates so well. This book was compelling, above and beyond the first two in the series. It was literally impossible to put down.

This copy was provided to me by NetGallery in exchange for a fair and honest review.
Monica
May 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
Thank you NetGalley for letting me read this book. I have to say I liked this book better then book 2. I don't know why but I like when it is the point of view of Cass and not Silver. This book done over 3 days and a lot happens. There is a lot of emotions and action in this book. People that were enemies end up becoming the good guys and some good guys become bad. This book is supercharged and I couldn't stop reading it until it was over. This is a great addition to the series.
Richard
Mar 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: netgalley
I was provided with a free copy via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.

Found this book much better than the previous one. The story seemed to move at a swifter pace (Difficult in the previous book due to all the necessary world building) and the series made a big jump in its development. Looking forward to number 4!
Stephanie Colman
Sep 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
Action packed third installment

The third book in this series is action packed from start to finish with all of the characters you have come to enjoy represented. Interesting set up for the next book in the series as well!
Luna
Mar 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: challenge-2015

I am so glad that Phoenix comes out next month!
Vilde
Jun 27, 2015 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: disclaimer
Read through netgalley.com
Elizabeth
Mar 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I'm so glad that I gave this series a chance ,becouse once I stared reading them I couldn't stop.
Calm Your Pits
Sep 21, 2015 rated it did not like it
*** This ARC was received from Artemis Femme via Netgalley in exchange for a honest review***

DNF
I could not get into the story this time, after being sucked into the first.
Brandy Reeves
Jun 09, 2018
Marie Seymour-Green
Nov 04, 2015
Raiven7913
Apr 24, 2015
Vaun Murphrey lives in Lubbock, Texas with her husband, two sons and a shaggy black and white four-legged friend. Her life is composed of one ordinary day after another, at least from the outside – on the inside she travels to different worlds. If Vaun ever seems distracted, now you know why… be patient, she returns on a regular basis to visit Earth.

Weaver (4 books)
  • Chimera (Weaver #1)
  • Changeling (Weaver #2)
  • Phoenix (Weaver #4)
“Time is spent never bought.
Minutes count when seconds blur.
Memories are past that’s caught.
Imaginings are future’s lure.”

Cass and Silver Rainbow-”
0 likes