Start by marking “A Master's Fidelity (Ganymede Quartet, #2.5)” as Want to Read:
A Master's Fidelity (Ganymede Quartet, #2.5)

A Master's Fidelity

(Ganymede Quartet #2.5)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  79 ratings  ·  18 reviews
Can a master belong to a slave?

It’s a season for celebration, and Martin is falling in love. Henry has always been adamant he won’t share Martin with any other master, but when Henry accepts an invitation to a friend’s New Year’s Eve party, Martin wonders if Henry has changed his mind. Certain that this will turn out to be one of the masters’ notorious swapping parties,
ebook
Published December 2014 by 3H Press

To ask other readers questions about A Master's Fidelity, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Master's Fidelity

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of A Master's Fidelity (Ganymede Quartet, #2.5)
Sheziss
Martin doesn't want to share Henry.

But how can he tell his master this? He has no right to do so, yeah?

Although I can see some voyeurism in the future, this is no time yet. But Tom is the most probable candidate. Veru cute and "formal", so even more cute.
Optimist ♰King's Wench♰
These companion stories from Martin's POV are the perfect companion to the novels. I mostly like them to get sneak peeks into what the slaves are saying about their masters and to each other. It seems Tom is a smitten kitten where Martin is concerned. *growls* This could be HOOOOOTTTT!!! If Henry can just devise a plan that excludes Freddie…

I like Martin and think he's the one for Henry, but I don't find him as compelling of a character as Henry. Ironically enough, it seems Martin's upbringing
Anne-Marie
Dec 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ganymede
I love it, love, love, love it!

Finally we learn how Martin feels about Henry as their relationship progresses. It should be read after A Proper Lover, as it follows that chronologically.

This short focuses on the infamous swap parties that the more hedonistic masters can't get enough of. Henry gets an invite that he feels he cannot refuse and that unleashes a whole lot of angst for Martin! The masters and slaves are excited because they might finally get a chance at sex with beautiful, charming
Reflection
If I were to write a wish list of perfect stories, the Ganymede books would be ticking every box. I LOVE this series and the extra delight is that whilst the longer novels explore life from main character Henry's perspective these shorter ones take events already covered and reflect them from his lover Martin's perspective bringing even more depth, understanding and enjoyment.

'A Master's Fidelity' is wholly engaging explaining events from the perspective of companion slave Martin, his personal
Chelsea
So obviously I loved this book. I love seeing glimpses into Martin's mind and even though they're short novels it feel like enough to understand Martin's words and actions throughout the coinciding books.

OK so this next part isn't really a review, just my thoughts on their fidelity. So a few times throughout this book and A Proper Lover I got a little nervous when each man (Henry and Martin) both expressed attraction or a fantasy involving other men. Now I have no quams about any kind of
Joyfully Jay
Jan 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A Joyfully Jay review.

This story is a great opportunity to get inside Martin’s head as we have not has his POV since before Henry took him home. So we get to see his feelings for Henry and their relationship, as well as about other aspects of slave life. We also get a peek inside the world of the slaves, hearing their gossip (which masters are good in bed) and getting their views on the swap parties. I think it is particularly interesting that the slaves are pretty comfortable with
Veronica of V's Reads
This ADULT novella is set in an Alternate History world where slaves exist and wealthy people purchase same-sex "companion" slaves for their adolescent children to facilitate "healthy" release of sexual urges.

Martin is a slave, and has been bred and raised to be a Companion. He loves sex with boys and has had a lot of experience prior to his sale to Henry Blackwell. He languished for nearly two months before Henry "made use" of him, but now the pleasure is all Martin's!

Thing is, Martin knows
Sarah Meerkat
Dec 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
More Martin!!! I truly love this series in Martin's perspective to get that side of the tale it is fantastic! While I do like Henry I would be very content to read the entire series from Martin's perspective. I truly love their devotion for one another as well as how close knit the slaves can be. Can't wait until March for the next two!
Tanya Stone
Dec 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ganymede Quartet

I love this series. It was a special treat to get Martin's view on their love story. I can't wait until the next book is out.
Leta Blake
Dec 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Review to come, but Anne Marie's review nails my feelings!!! :D
Pates
Dec 27, 2014 rated it really liked it
I have said it before and I'll say it again. I looooove getting inside Martin's head! I love to see things from his perspective! And boy oh boy do we see get to see his feelings here! Eeeep! :)
Crystal Marie
Aug 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Now, I do have to admit, I read this novella before I had read book 1 or book 2. I had the novellas on my kindle already and once I finished 0.5 (A Superior Slave) I jumped right into this book.

Taking that into account, I was a bit confused about what was going on, but that did not damper my excitement for reading this story. I loved how it was in Martin’s POV, and I think that Glass did a great job at picking which “scene” to have from his viewpoint. This scene was an important one during the
Kevin
Jan 26, 2015 rated it liked it
Ok, now we are back to Martin's POV on a small section of the last book in this series. It was great to hear what the slave was thinking, and I enjoyed his interaction with the other slaves at school and at the party.
Still, we get the point already. Martin is extremely jealous of the thought of sharing Henry. This could have been much shorter.
Jamp
Mar 09, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: slavefic
3.5*

I decided to try this series with this free read, of course I'm missing a lot of context but I still really enjoyed the writing, characters and world-building.

I'll definitely read the whole series later on.
Ian
Aug 03, 2015 rated it liked it
Short, but fun since it gives light into the life of Martin. A little behind the scenes looks into Martin's character and daily life.
Stuff you won't get in the main books.
Darold
Jul 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
I love hearing Martin's POV, but I don't think repeating the details of them having sex is necessary.
Mak
Sep 21, 2015
Melanie
Sep 28, 2015
« previous 1 3 next »

Ganymede Quartet (4 books)
  • A Most Personal Property (Ganymede Quartet, #1)
  • A Proper Lover (Ganymede Quartet, #2)
  • A Willful Romantic (Ganymede Quartet #3)
  • A Collar and Tie (Ganymede Quartet #4)