Start by marking “Yes, Master” as Want to Read:
Yes, Master

Yes, Master

Mary Jennings hit rock bottom. A stripper and brand new mother in New York City, she’s offered a reprieve by her sister to move to Reno for a fresh start. Deciding to go for it, her life takes a drastic turn when she offers to help out a friend.

After a car accident leaves Colton bed ridden, a surprising offer of assistance turns into so much more. Driven by his need to dom
Published January 16th 2015

To ask other readers questions about Yes, Master, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Yes, Master

Jacque
Oct 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book but it was way too short. I felt cheated and it pissed me off. I almost gave this book three stars because of that, but the story was good so I had to give it four stars.

Yes, Mistress should be read first. They reference a lot from that book. If you read this first then Yes, Mistress won't be a page turner, it would just fill in some blanks.

N.J. Cole is a good author. She has good character development and I really started to like Colton and Mary. Then all of a sudde
Brooklyn
Apr 20, 2018 rated it it was ok
This book didn't excite me nearly as much as the first book. I didn't feel like I was in the moment, it was more a rush job to tell the story long after it had already happened. I think it was more an afterthought to let readers know what happened with Mary and Colton after Violet and Em's story. This would have been better had it been a more in the moment story, giving Mary and Colton the time they deserved to tell their story as it happened.
Sylvie
Aug 04, 2018 rated it it was ok
I was expecting something better from this book. I had read Yes, Mistress and as a result, wanted to read this.

I felt like this story was missing parts. It kind of skipped ahead, no explanation, no breaks. From the timeline, I thought Chelsea was only a year or so old yet she was asking for a baby.
Julia Leonard
Oct 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Holy 🔥

Colten and Mary's story totally blew me away.
I only wish I would have read Yes, Mistress before reading this.
NJ writes fantastic and realistic BDSM stories.
Looking forward to reading more.
Zillah Raven
Jun 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sweet read

This story is perfect. You really feel for Mary in every way possible. Colton is a sweetheart. Their journey is filled with plenty of good times. The writing and flow of this book is done wonderfully. Highly recommend this book.
Jackie
Apr 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Yes master is a carry on from yes mistress this one tells the story of Colton and Mary's relationship and how it all started and grew into something wonderful .you also find out what's happening with the others, it's a cracking little read with plenty of hot steamy sex
April Mills
Jul 13, 2018 rated it liked it
This book was a little rushed to me. We learn about Mary and Colton in the first book and I feel in this book we missed out on somethings or it was written to by a fast paste story. Not a slow one like in Yes, Mistress. Don’t get me wrong, I like the book and the love between the two.
CBC
Apr 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It fit with the timeline of the first book and wrapped up both books perfectly.
Roberta
Aug 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
The story of Colton and Mary (who we have already met in the previous book) is a short but very nice romance! It's full of passion and kink but also of love. Very nice!
Amy
Mar 19, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: bdsm
The sequel to Yes, Mistress and the story of Colton and Mary. Not as good as Yes, Mistress. Not enough details in the story; it felt rushed as if the author didn't really have the time or inclination to write it, but she felt it needed to be done to complete their story. It felt a bit like an abridged story to me.

I love NJ Cole, and I love all her books. This story is good, but she just didn't give it the attention it deserved. Definitely worth reading if you loved Yes, Mistress, but don't expec
Marguerita
Oct 06, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
I am plenty disappointed in this book. I wanted to give it 1.5 stars. After reading and liking the first book, I was excited to read this one. From the start I was a little let down. The book read like just a overview of their relationship like the author was writing an outline and was going to go back and fill in the details. Their relationship moved too fast, didn't seem emotional at all and wasn't believable. I wish this was described as a novella to the other book and focused more on Em and ...more
Musa
May 24, 2015 rated it liked it
A spin off story from Yes Mistress although it could be read as a separate standalone. It is a good side story that provides some answers on how Mary and Colton came together, but due to the length, the characters are not as greatly carved out as Yes Mistress. It's still a quick enjoyable read though.
Diverse
Jun 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: june-2015-reads
This can be read as a standalone but Yes, Mistress is technically the book before this. It's a very good read and sexy! There's a smoothness to NJ Cole I don't see very often. She writes sensual scenes just as perfect as raw, hot ones. I'd read both Yes, Master and Yes, Mistress if you're looking for hot reads with plot!
Judy
Nov 25, 2015 rated it liked it
Altogether too short, and devoid of many details, this sequel to Yes, Mistress tells Mary and Colton's story. It rushes through their story but does give details about how Em, Violet and their family progresses. I wanted more.
ocdbookreader
Jan 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
Yes Master!

This is a quick read with lots of story in a short read. If you like BDSM Nj is the author you want to read. I still love the Senator, so if you want more to read from this author.. check out Land Slide. This book is a stand alone.
Katrina Simpson
Jul 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
Lovely story

Wow ...who would have known that a chance meeting and a good deed would change your life forever.
Great falling in love story.
B l a c k  D a h l i a
Apr 13, 2015 rated it it was ok
Worth a read but soon forgettable...

The story didn't last long enough to fully give a detailed review. Was ok to pass an hour reading as it's not a long book but not one to be read again.
Noella
Jan 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book. Connected with the storyline and characters throughout. I look forward to reading more books from this author.
Margaret
Mar 18, 2018
Sharyn
Jan 17, 2015
Patricia
rated it did not like it
May 15, 2015
Mar 14, 2015
Rose Westbury
Aug 26, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »
NJ Cole is a witty, mid-western girl with a kinky side. She works by day and writes by night, all while being a mother to her wonderful boys and serving her Sir. Unlike many of today’s authors, she chooses to write in first person, allowing the readers to experience life through the eyes of the unique characters that live in her head. Her love of those characters and respect for their stories come ...more