Start by marking “Impulse (Infinitus Billionaire, #1)” as Want to Read:
Impulse (Infinitus Billionaire, #1)

Impulse

(Infinitus Billionaire #1)

He has tradition ingrained in him…
She lives for the moment…
Will they find a common ground?

Published January 30th 2015 by Firetrail Publishing (first published October 27th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Impulse, please sign up.

Start your review of Impulse (Infinitus Billionaire, #1)
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo free Pu3 xB by sb_zpsurxn6hmp.gif

FREE on Amazon US today (6/17/2015)

Book 1 of 2.

BLURB:
He has tradition ingrained in him…
She lives for the moment…
Will they find a common ground?

Lex Fitzgerald is not your average billionaire. He leads a double life as the conscientious head of his family and the pleasure-seeking rogue who parties hard and pushes the limits in and out of the bedroom. His two worlds are about to collide because of one woman, Jillian Finnegan.

Lex needs a secret weapon to defeat a competitor and finds it in
Ednah Walters
Dec 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
When I realized this was the last Fitzgerald book, I knew it was time to start a new series. So I started a new series about a secret society of billionaires with one agenda... One definite agenda, and Infinitus Agendum was born. You have to read the series to find out what their agenda is. Is it one woman conquered at a time? One corner of the world or an extreme adventure? These men are diverse in their lines of work, but they are tight (they have each other's back). While the Fitzgerald ...more
DW
Feb 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I am giving this 5 stars because it pulled me out of my book funk.

This was a great read. I enjoyed every second of it. Lex and Jillian were sexy together.

Lex Fitzgerald is not your "typical" billionaire. Sure, he used his money and power to get what he wanted but I didn't get bored with him, not once. He wore a leather jacket, torn jeans and scuffed up boots and rode a motorcycle. He was flew a helicopter. He was also very kind and polite.

Jillian Finnigan was a Hollywood stunt double and Bit
Heavenly
Dec 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I have received an ARC copy from the author in exchange of an honest review.

The only word that comes to my head is: Sexy as hell. Ok, that's three words. But honestly WOW. The book is sexy, steamy and funny. If you want to be taken into roller-coaster of sexiness by a sexy billionaire: THIS IS IT.

In the book we meet Alexander "Lex" Fitzgerald, an alpha male, who works as hard as he is partying. He likes to have control everywhere. Inside his family and company he is the one, that is responsible,
Sissy's Romance Book Review
'Impulse' by E. B Walters is book one in the "Infinitus Billionaire' series. This is the story of Lex Fitzgerald and Jillian Finnegan. Jillian is working as a stunt double on a film in addition to helping her family. Jillian is a tough, dare devil who is trying to keep her family going. Lex is a businessman who is looking to have a pretend wife to help him complete a business deal. Lex thinks that Jillian would make that perfect pretend wife but Jillian is in need for her family too. So will ...more
Stacey (Sassy Book Lovers)
Dec 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
*I received an ARC copy in exchange for an honest review*

Two words.... Lex Fitzgerald.. HOLY FRICKEN MOLY!!!!

I was so excited when I received my copy, I just couldn't wait to dive right in. Walters is a fave author of mine and she continues to blow me away with each book she produces. They just keep getting better and better.

Lex Fitzgerald, the billionaire who will steal your heart. He's a sweet, hard working man who has an appetite for parties and the ladies. One of his clients is a little old
April Symes
Jan 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
***A gifted copy was provided by the author for an honest review***

This is the story of Lex Fitzgerald- and you have met him before in the other stories where he was a secondary character or a supporting character in his relatives’ stories in the Fitzgerald series –where his relatives all found love, got married and are now quite settled.
This is Lex’s time to shine. In this story, Lex and his cousin Eddie, sell this really awesome brand of motorcycles. It can now go worldwide BUT the gentleman
My Bookbag by Karen
Cheree
Shelves: 2015-tbr
As far as stunts go, Jillian is really put to the test when she is met with an obstacle she is not sure she can tackle. Jillian is a stunt-woman in Hollywood and loves the adrenaline rush she gets but dreams of the day she can join her family again doing stunts with them, as a family. Hollywood just isn't for her, but it pays the bills. She is tough, hardheaded and better than most of the guys at what she does.

The sexy, hot-rod riding billionaire Lex is everything Jillian says she doesn't want,
Emily
Billionaire Lex Fitzgerald needs a wife in order to secure a deal. He has carefully selected ten actresses that could play the part for a year, once he gets the deal done he plans to step back and find the woman meant to be his wife. Everything derails though when he meets Jillian Finnegan a stunt woman on set where one of the actresses he is meeting is.

Jillian is done with Hollywood romances and when she catches the eye of Lex she knows it is another disastrous encounter in the making. She did
Kelly Martin
Jan 10, 2015 rated it liked it
I had to wait until I could stop fanning myself to write this.

If you like smart, independent, strong main characters, Jillian Finnegan is for you. If you like your men smoking hot, rich, and manly (but a little sweet), Alexander Fitzgerald is your... no, wait, he's mine. Hands off.

You should definitely read the book though, I'll let you have that.

Fair warning however, this is apparently a continuation of a 7 book series, which left me a little confused as I was trying to keep the many, many
Katrina
Dec 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Feast your eyes on this sexy , panty dropping , yet intriguing romance. Impulse is the final installment of the Fitzgerald series and I have to say that This author put it through with a bang and confetti !

Sex on a stick is Mr Lex Fitzgerald! I love this man - he oozes sex appeal. His demeanor is powerful and I have to say he is one of my all time favourite characters in this series.

This man will not only have your toes curling but your e reader on fire.

Impulse is the Last Fitzgerald book
Mihi Vienna
Jan 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I am one of the lucky ones who received an ARC copy of this book & my gosh am I so glad and happy I did.
I finished this book and Immediately wanted more, I hated the fact that I couldn't so I fixed the problem by reading it again twice. Because I don't give to much away in reviews I will say:

This book is quite possibly one of the sexiest reads I've come across and trust me I've read a lot. The sex scenes in this are so damn heated I had to fan myself each time. The characters bring so much
Heather De Los Reyes
Jan 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I love the way this book starts off going staight into the two main characters meeting. Jillian is a thrill seeking adrenaline junky who does stunts for a living. Her character is strong, the person every girl wants to be and every guy wants to date. Lex rides into her life just in time. His character leaves women drooling from the very beginning. The whole storyline is so good and then you add in the steamy parts and it makes this book perfect. I'm already waiting for the next one to come out!
Rebecca Rogers
Jan 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was one of the lucky ones to receive an ARC of Impulse and oh mama this is one hot story. It flowed from beginning to end. The story continued to build on itself and keep me wanting more. I had to keep turning the page. I had to learn what fate had in store for both Lex and Jillian. Once again I was left hanging by the talented Ednah Walters and eagerly waiting for the next installment!!
Karen Lynch
Dec 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was one of the very lucky few who got to beta read Impulse and all I can say is WOW. Lex and Jillian are such well written characters and the chemistry between them is combustive. The sex scenes are smoking hot and the emotions feel real to me. I hadn't read the rest of the Fitzgerald series and I had no trouble jumping into this story. But I am definitely going back to read them now. :-)
Ashley Kern
Jan 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Impluse was wonderful and I loved reading every minute of it. I liked how Lex's and Jillian's story did not start out the conventional way. Full of hot, steamy moments and laughter, Ednah created a heart pumping novel that will leave you begging to read more! I for sure cannot wait till book 2 comes out.
Heather Holman
Jan 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was hooked from the first page. Jillian is a strong, fiesty character and a great match for Lex. There's romance with just enough excitement mixed in. And the bedroom scenes....um...yeah...you might need a cigarette after.
Ira
Jan 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2015
"Impulse" is one of those books that you can't put down. Its unique characters are absolutely authentic and lovable, their story is romantic and keeps you glued to the book and when you have to put it down at the end - you just take it up and read it again to savor it once more. I loved every single page of it.

"Impulse" ist für mich eines dieser Bücher, die man nicht aus der Hand legen kann, wenn man einmal angefangen hat zu lesen. Als ich es durch hatte, wollte ich gleich die Rezension dazu
Ashley Graham
Jan 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: 18+ mature readers
Recommended to Ashley by: Karen Lynch and Ednah Walters herself.
ARC for an honest review

Let me tell you this, this book is amazing. I've never before wrote a review for a book like this (with lots of steamy sex scenes). So bear with me.
** May contain some spoilers **

Jillian Finnegan is a Hollywood stuntwoman who loves to ride her motorcycle.

Alexander "Lex" Fitzgerald is a businessman and a billionaire, and who also drives a motorcycle.

Jillian has sworn off Hollywood men.

LEX need an actress.

Jillian meets Lex at the studio, and can't keep him out of her mind.
Christina Concus (Moonlight Novels)
This book was sexy, steamy and funny all wrapped into one.

Alexander "Lex" Fitzgerald is an alpha male, billionaire who works hard and also loves to party just a hard. He likes to be in control of everything he does being with his family or with his work. This all comes to a change when he meets Jillian.

Jillian Finnegan is an independent, strong, stunt women who is trying to stay away from a certain type of man. Which just so happens to be the type of man Lex is. She loves the rush of her job
Robin
Jan 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A wonderful book to wrap up the end of one series and start another. It's a stand alone book and yet it is so wonderful after reading about Lex (in the other books) to finally get his story!! Hot, steamy, and an unexpected meeting of the stubborn minds. Haven't read any E.B. Walters books yet???? Try this one!!

Lex is that sexy billionaire we all like to escape with on our reading escapades. Sexy, strong, business savy, manly and yet loves family. Jillian is independent, strong minded, lives on
Diana Davidson
Jan 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
As a Fitzgerald’s fan, I have been long waiting for Lex’s story. I was not disappointed! Impulse is a truly great book with lots of great characters and even hotter love scenes. And Jillian is such a perfect match for Lex. Sassy, smart and strong, she doesn’t let him get away with anything! Their banter is perfect and I loved the progression of the story and how it leads to the next chapter for this series. The new characters introduced were so yummy! I can’t honestly say whose story I want ...more
AK Mama Reads
Great Odin's Raven this was good. No slow start or shaky character development to be found, only steamy action packed goodness. As one of my first genuine contemporary romance reads, I wasn't sure how I would take to it even though I greatly enjoyed previous works by miz Walters. Color me impressed as this was rather fun and such a great read in fact that I gave up hours of one of my most precious resources...sleep. 5 MF stars dude
*** Free ARC received for honest review. All opinions expressed
Geri
Jan 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Every now and then I read a book that makes me want to stop everything else and just read until I finish it and this is one of those books! I could not put it down! Jillian was so lovable and Lex was so hot! All of the characters were well written and the story kept pulling you in. I was on the edge of my seat during parts and close to tears in others. There was love, family, suspense, betrayal, lies, and hotness!! Looking forward to reading more from this author!
Cristine Gutierrez
Jan 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC copy from the author this week and finished it in two days. I've been waiting for Lex's story for a long time and was very curious who he would end up with. Well he definetly met his match in Jillian and the sex scenes were smoking hot. I loved her sense of humor and the fact that she brought out the wild side of Lex.
Well done E.B.
Tiffany Mccully
Jan 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book is a must read!! This book has it all.. Humor, Drama, Suspence, and twists every where.. right when u think u know what is going to happen BAM a curve ball is thrown your way!
Impulse will grab your attention and keep it until the very last page then leave you begging for more!
I am very impatiently waiting for the next book!!
This is one series I will continue to follow
Heather Do
Jan 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
ARC- FOR HONEST REVIEW
Impulse is curl your toes hot!! Chemistry, romance, sex, suspence, strong believable characters, this book has it all. Lex and Jillian are on fire! I can't wait to continue their story. Mark this book as MUST READ. Thank you E. B. Walters!
Gie
Dec 09, 2015 rated it it was ok
i think the story line is so slow
Got Romance!  Reviews
Jan 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Genre: Contemporary, Romance
Length:Novel
Heat Level:Spicy
Reviewer:Toni
Date:January 23, 2015
Lex Fitzgerald has been the leader of his family for ages. He made a promise to settle his siblings and cousins and now it’s his turn to find romance. He just didn’t expect to find love in a stuntwoman.

Lex is a man with two faces. One is the family man who is the foundation of his very close knit family and the other is a secret face that most of his family doesn’t know. He is a thrill seeking
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
Book Giveaways: Impulse by E.B. Walters 2 11 Aug 30, 2015 07:03PM

• Yes, Please (Please, #1)
  • Tease (Tease #1-5)
  • Bad Billionaire (Bad Billionaires, #1)
  • One Night with a Billionaire (Billionaire Boys Club, #6)
  • Playing with Temptation (The Players Club, #1)
  • So Much to Learn
  • Some Like It Charming (A Temporary Engagement #1)
  • The Billionaire's Secret Wife (The Pryce Family, #3)
  • The Billionaire Wins the Game (Billionaire Bachelors, #1)
  • His Vengeance: The Alpha Billionaire's Revenge Complete Series
  • Stripped Bare (Stripped, #1)
  • Possession (Explicitly Yours, #1)
  • Love Bites
  • Big Bad Billionaire (The Woolven Secret, #1)
  • The Billionaire's Virgin
  • Burn For Me (Into The Fire, #1)
  • Bonds of Fire (The Bellum Sisters, #2)
  • Hot Mess (Into The Fire, #4)
I write sensual Paranormal and contemporary romance. When not writing, I read. When not reading, I hang out with my family. When not with my family, I'm plotting and writing....it's a vicious cycle.

From the author's website.

Infinitus Billionaire (3 books)
  • Indulge (Infinitus Billionaire, #2)
  • Intrigue (Infinitus Billionaires, #3)
“cease to be a novelty. Feeling better,” 1 likes
“you’re never going to be out of my hair, because every time I close my eyes and inhale, it’s you I breathe. Your scent. Your essence. When all is quiet, it’s your voice I hear. Your laughter when you’re happy. Your moans when we kiss. Your cries when you fall apart in my arms. And when you’re gone I feel the imprint you leave in my arms.” 1 likes