Start by marking “The Revival of Violet Blake (Violet Blake #2): Novella” as Want to Read:
The Revival of Violet Blake (Violet Blake #2): Novella

The Revival of Violet Blake (Violet Blake #2): Novella

I always knew my ability was something extraordinary. And I always knew it would do some good in this world.
Maybe it did too much.
Carter is alive. There is good in that. But now I’m on the run from people I never even knew existed.
I had the nerve to believe that my family would be safe.
I was wrong. So very wrong. None of us are safe. And we never will be again.

This i
Published May 7th 2014

Start your review of The Revival of Violet Blake (Violet Blake #2): Novella
Jade Wilson
Jan 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
Like I said in my previous review, I received the whole series in return for an honest review and I have decided to review the novella's separately.

NON-SPOILER SECTION
For those who have read the first novella in the series and are yet to pick up the second, let me just tell you that, in my opinion this was better than the first. I give this a 4.25 stars. There is a lot more character development in this one with Shawn and the other characters and there are some crazy plot twists and that made t
Chandra Vice
Mar 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
If book one had a slow start, let me tell you, we are over that now. This book is rolling and we can't help but be pulled along.

To give you an example of this, I had intended to write a review after I finished each section and I utterly failed. Stop reading that long? No thank you.

Book two is a great mix of exposition and action. There is a lot of information thrown our way, but it never slows down what's going on with the story. We get introduced to a lot of new characters, most of whom are a
Angela Cuéllar
Dec 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
pooled ink Reviews:

Utterly thrilling The Revival of Violet Blake gives one barely a moment to rest before charging full on racing for peace, revenge, and something I can’t quite put my finger on. If you even half-enjoyed the first book then you will surely fall head first into this one even if only because the Pontifex dragged you.

Read my FULL review here: https://pooledink.wordpress.com/2015/...
Rachel
Feb 27, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: powers
I received a copy of this series from the author in exchange for an honest review. I will review each individually.

Part 2

I did enjoy reading part 2 however, not a lot really happened in this part of the series (but I understand that this was probably part of the build up to events in the next novella). I was a bit slow so took me a while to get through. There were a few spelling/grammar errors, but it was written well and carries on from the previous novella well.
Cheryl
Mar 31, 2015 rated it really liked it
Great book two

I love the storyline as it continues the saga of Shawn Cassidy and the transformation into Violet Blake. Still detracting from the storyline are the errors not caught and many times the same errors repeated. I am grateful the plot is strong and easy to follow the transitions from one place to another though which keeps me looking forward to the next installment. This would make a great television series.
➸ Gwen de Sade
Nov 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2015
I loved the storyline of this one. The characters are much more developed and the story itself auspicious. What I really love is that you have no idea about any lovestorys that are going to happen.

What sucked a bit was the spoiler in the title of the book. But overall I'm looking very forward to read the 3rd story.

Yumi Redfox
Nov 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I love this series. It was amazing.
Chandler Nash
SensBaby21
Jul 01, 2016
Stefanie
Aug 16, 2016
I wrote THE ELDER ORIGINS and THE KEEPER'S REALM. I love Florence + the Machine, Southern Comfort, Spaghetti, and Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream.

This has been my bio.