Start by marking “The Nordic Lords MC Box Set (Nordic Lords MC, #1-3)” as Want to Read:
The Nordic Lords MC Box Set (Nordic Lords MC, #1-3)

The Nordic Lords MC Box Set (Nordic Lords MC #1-3)

THREE FULL-LENGTH NOVELS ALL IN ONE BOXED SET!!!

MEET THE MEN OF THE NORDIC LORDS MOTORCYCLE CLUB. The first three books of this series have been combined to give you one steamy, suspenseful, and wild ride!

This Box Set Includes:
BOOK ONE: POINT OF RETURN, DAEMON AND OLIVIA'S STORY
BOOK TWO: POINT OF REDEMPTION, RYKER AND FAITH'S STORY
BOOK THREE: POINT OF FREEDOM: JADEN A
Published December 14th 2014 by Stacey Lynn

To ask other readers questions about The Nordic Lords MC Box Set, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Nordic Lords MC Box Set

Kent
Jan 09, 2015 Kent rated it it was amazing
I have now finished book two and I am really enjoying this series. I was a little disappointed to find several errors, but nothing major that took away from the story. I look forward to reading book three.

So, I don't remember noticing any errors in the first book. The second book had some errors but it wasn't bad. Now I am into the third book and the errors are starting to drive me crazy. The errors that I have noticed in the second and third books are strange. Like the author changed the sente
Laurie
Oct 01, 2015 Laurie rated it liked it
Shelves: biker-mc, kindle
I read Point of Return a while back and gave it 4 stars. I had the next in the series in my wishlist but never got around to reading it. When a box set became available of the first three in the series, I one-clicked it, but still didn’t read it until this weekend. I have no idea why it took me so long to dive into these books since I enjoyed the first one. Neither the second or third book was as good as the first, but I still ended up invested in the Nordic Lords MC and am glad I finally read t ...more
LAKristy
Well written with editing issues like missing words, misplaced words and some grammar issues, but not so many that it's distracting. Each story is a complete story about a couple, but there are storylines that are continuous between the books, so I wouldn't recommend reading them out of order.

Book 1: 4 Stars
Book 2: 3.5 Stars
Book 3: 4.5 Stars

This series has a very complex plot line that juggles the internal politics of an MC club trying to keep their town clean, characters who are conflicted abou
Shanoff Reads
Dec 28, 2014 Shanoff Reads rated it it was amazing
I have read this series from the beginning and it is the only reason why I gave MC books another chance. It is well written and the characters are well written also.

I love that this series has everything an MC book should have, with blood, guts and guns...but it also has everything a steamy sexy romance should have as well.

I fell in love with this series during Daemon and Olivia's story and I craved more of the Nordic Lords. I will be honest and say I was deeply disappointed that Jaden and Jul
Book-Lover Book Blog
Jan 04, 2015 Book-Lover Book Blog rated it really liked it
3.9*

I have to be honest. The characters and storyline were great, but book two is really badly edited and made it for hard reading. now, I generally never rate or comment my review based on edits but with it being so hard to read, I had no choice. book one was fantastic and that in itself got 5 stars. I love Damaeon, even in his possessive and controlling demeanour. Olivia is the sweet, girl next door type of person, but she strong willed considering everything she went through.
I loved Ryker, th
CrazyDaisy
Jan 29, 2015 CrazyDaisy rated it it was amazing
Overall Rating:
5 Crazy Ass Must Read Stars!!!!!

My rating for Book #1 is:

5 Crazy Ass Stars!!!!!

I didn't normally read MC Romance but there are a few authors out there that have completely changed my opinion on them and Stacey Lynn has most denitely joined in what I like to call, "Bring Daisy to the Motorcycle Side of Crazy"! And let me tell you, it's working! I couldn't get enough of Daemon. Holy Shiznits, is he freaking HOT! His and Olivia's story is an intense and emotional journey that is so w
Denise
Jan 08, 2015 Denise rated it it was amazing
First book in series is about DAEMON who was Vice president of Mc Club
OLIVIA was the daughter of the MC president but at the left the life behind
for over 5 years .. OLIVIA finds out she is having a baby by Travis which is a cop
and she went to the clinic only to walk out and have DAEMON walk back into her live

second Book RYKER left 5 years ago leaving his brother and his girlfriend at the time was
Faith until Daemon called RYKER to come and help his club with a matter that needed to be dealt
Sue
Dec 20, 2014 Sue rated it it was amazing
GRAB THIS WHILE YOU CAN!! NO seriously...it was only 99 cents when I got it... the price of one book and way less than all 3 combined...and contains three of some of the best biker romances I have read.
I read the first two a while ago and then was so blown away with how good they were I had to buy the third one...and now the author has graciously released them all in a box set for an unbelievably low price.
Daemon and Olivia (Book 1), Ryker and Faith (Book 2), Jaden and Jules (with a side of Scra
Danielle Sanchez
soo good, great series

This series never lets up. You are reading like a maniac, trying to remember every detail, getting hot and bothered by hot dirty bikers, trying to fit mystery pieces together, or and loving it all. This series has dark material, typical crime and outlaw behavior, second chance love stories, whodunnit mystery, strong women overcoming crazy hardships in their personal lives, tear jerking moments, stupid joker grin happy moments, and more.

There is something for everyone and e
Anuschka
Apr 13, 2015 Anuschka rated it it was amazing
Great MC series

Loved this new series! I found it and couldn't stop reading. I'm loving the Nordic Lords and a huge fan of this author. I love that it is a MC series about guys who love the life and freedom of the road but don't go into drugs and all kinds of nefarious side jobs. It's hard for me to get behind a lead that is peddling women and drugs. Quality characters and quality writing. I want to offer up my services as an editor because there were several stupid errors but nothing to prevent
Gail Thompson
Jun 07, 2015 Gail Thompson rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, bikers
I wasn't sure about this set, but it caught my eye, and it was on offer so I thought I would give it a try. I am glad I did. This kept me occupied for hours on my recent coach trip. I liked the back and forth dialogue between the characters and the fast pace of the action. The sexy bedroom scenes didn't hurt either. I also liked that this were not always straightforward with the characters and that there were some surprising revelations along the way. It was also good how each book would give yo ...more
Nicole Angela Bee Bee
Jan 13, 2015 Nicole Angela Bee Bee marked it as buzz-books
$0.99 on Amazon-->The Nordic Lords MC Box Set
Kay
Aug 01, 2015 Kay rated it it was amazing
Loved this! This was my first introduction to Stacy Lynn and the Nordic Lords MC. I loved all the stories. They are filled with humor, romance, grief, love and forgiveness. They are also very intriguing and sexy. With lots of Alpha males and strong women that love them and can keep them on their toes. I just purchased the fourth book in the series to see what happens next. You gotta read this if you like biker, alpha type men!
Dawn
May 30, 2015 Dawn rated it really liked it
Enjoyed

I really did like this series I would have given 5 stars but each book repeated the story from a little different perspective. There was a LOT of repeating and the stories could have had more depth of not for that. It was the time reading and I did enjoy it. It could have had more grit and more surprise overall it was kind of predictable but enjoyable even with all that.
Ashley
Feb 05, 2015 Ashley rated it really liked it
Let's just talk about this series for a second! it was good, it was a little predictable but not too bad. I loved it, MC were awesome it couldn't help but read all three books in a matter of days. It was funny and sad and sometimes you just wanted to slap the whole lot of them. But all in all very good. I can't wait for Finns book that snarky australian bastard deserves to be knocked on his ass!
Kimme
Jul 19, 2015 Kimme rated it really liked it
Box set

The first and third books were great. The second book was kind of boring. Love the sinister darkness of the MC. Love even more books that show that big tough bikers are also loyal, loving and concerned family men also. Thank you Stacey Lynn for writing a series of books that are stand alone but better as a series.
Chris Murray
Jan 21, 2015 Chris Murray rated it it was amazing
Love the Nordic Lords

What an excellent box set. The Nordic Lords are Hot Alpha Bikers. But the reality of this set really centers around three women who have grown up in Jasper Mills and these bikers. There is suspense, anger, tears laughter, throw your kindle moments and love. An excellent read
Robin
Feb 26, 2015 Robin rated it really liked it
4 stars overall.
Book one - 4 stars. Good, hot, steamy, sexy, emotional. There were a lot of characters being introduced quickly.
Book two - 3.75 stars. Good, hot, steamy ,sexy, violent, emotional. Did find myself skimming thru parts of this one.
Book three - 4.25 stars. Good, hot, steamy, sexy. Loved Jaden! Not sure if I liked who the "rat" was.
Robin L. Anderson
Dec 26, 2014 Robin L. Anderson rated it it was amazing
Really Liked This Series!

After reading all 3 books I couldn't pick a favorite, I liked all of them! I just knew the author had to be from Minnesota as only Minnesotans say the Cities when referring to St. Paul and Minneapolis. Great books and I can't wait for Finn's story.
Rambling Rocker
Mar 21, 2016 Rambling Rocker rated it it was amazing
Terrific stories

This is my 2nd read. Loved it the first time, 2nd was even better. Was able to catch some of the simple nuisances that kept story moving and added so much more character layers.
Cassie Langley
Jan 07, 2015 Cassie Langley rated it it was amazing
Bandanas bikers rock

These books made me angry, cry, laugh and sigh. Bad boys that have a sweet side for the right woman are great!
Jenny Leigh
Jan 31, 2015 Jenny Leigh rated it really liked it
good books

I liked how the books were in sink with each other. The book made me feel how close the characters were and I liked the way they care for each other.
Pennie
Jun 18, 2015 Pennie rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this boxset well worth the money great story lines brilliant strong characters loads goin on to keep u hooked with every book u read
Chris
May 28, 2015 Chris rated it it was amazing
Really liked this series - it was well written and the characters were well-developed. It was a page-turner that kept me interested.
Vicci Baize
Jan 15, 2015 Vicci Baize rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-mc-hot-bikers
I love this series and can't wait for book 4 to come out !! Book 1 I give 4*** , book 2 I give 5**** , and book 3 I give 5 ****
Krys
Feb 07, 2015 Krys rated it it was amazing
Loved these stories! I hope there will be more to come! Always so full of action and hot hot scenes!
Kimberly Morrow howe
Jun 13, 2015 Kimberly Morrow howe rated it it was amazing
OMG!

What an awesome series!! It has ups and downs the good with the bad and hot steamy sexy men!! I absolutely love all three stories and can't wait for more!!!
J
Feb 22, 2015 J rated it really liked it
Great series, absolutely loved it! There were a few editing issues but nothing major.
Meredith
Dec 29, 2014 Meredith rated it it was amazing
Wow just wow

What can I say super books, can't wait till #4 comes out. Love how 1 flows into 2 and 2 into 3. Love all the sexy men of the Nordic lords m.c
Heather
Dec 30, 2015 Heather rated it it was amazing
Great series and I am so glad I picked it up while it was free!!!
  • Where Souls Spoil (Bayonet Scars Series, Volume I) (Bayonet Scars, #1-4.5)
  • I Still Remember
  • The Dom with the Deviant Kittens (Badass Brats, #5)
  • SEAL's Lost Dream (Lost and Found, #2.5)
  • Box Set: Rescue Me Saga, Books 1-3
  • Utterly Sluttily
  • Heat (Hotter than Hell, #1)
  • The Arrangement Box Set
  • Brie's Montana Dreams (Submissive in Love, #4)
  • Ride Hard, Ride Fast (Seven Devils MC, #1)
  • A Ride or Die Kind of Love
  • Beyond Curious
  • Nexus: The Core of Erotic Desires
  • The Sybian Club
  • Leap of Faith (La Flor Series, #1)
  • Taken Hostage by Kinky Bank Robbers Boxed Set (Taken Hostage by Kinky Bank Robbers, #1-3)

Nordic Lords MC (4 books)
  • Point of Return (Nordic Lords MC, #1)
  • Point of Redemption (Nordic Lords MC, #2)
  • Point of Freedom (Nordic Lords MC, #3)
  • Point of Surrender (Nordic Lords MC, #4)