Start by marking “The Fate of Ten (Lorien Legacies, #6)” as Want to Read:
The Fate of Ten (Lorien Legacies, #6)

The Fate of Ten

(Lorien Legacies #6)

4.32  ·  Rating details ·  23,941 ratings  ·  2,143 reviews
The sixth book in the thrilling, action-packed, New York Times bestselling I Am Number Four series! For years the Garde have fought the Mogadorians in secret. Now all of that has changed. The invasion has begun. If the Garde can't find a way to stop the Mogs, humanity will suffer the same fate as the Lorien: annihilation.

There is still hope. When the Elders sent the Garde
Published September 1st 2015 by HarperCollins

To ask other readers questions about The Fate of Ten, please sign up.
★ gwiz ★ This is a seven book series and Fate of Ten is the sixth book. So there will be another book after this one. Schedule for release in Aug 2016. Seven…moreThis is a seven book series and Fate of Ten is the sixth book. So there will be another book after this one. Schedule for release in Aug 2016. Seven book at this time is untitled.(less)

Aj the Ravenous Reader
You can visualize the plot structure based on my reactions:

Woah!***Gasps!***Woah!***Gasps!***Okay***That’s pretty cool ***Woah!***Gasps!***Woah*** Okay***What the heck?!***Dude, no!*** What’s that crazy crap?!***Dang!***No, you didn’t!***Ho yeah!***Wooooooot ***Wait, what?***No, no, no!***Huh?***Okay, I’ m okay.***I'm good.***
Just breathe, breathe!***No, no, not again!***Please, stop***Just, don't***NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Crazy, right?

Whenever I read books in this series, I tune up my mind int
Mirou
Buddy-reading with @Liz.

It was definitely the MOST EPIC book of the series combining CRAZY ACTION scenes that explode out of nowhere and TWISTS and TURNS, which puts the characters in danger over and over and it's so intense you have to continue reading just to know if they will survive.

Too bad Nine appears only at the middle of the book.
And you know what ? I'm starting to think Pittacus Lore hates happy couples and don't want any at the end of the series.

First, Eight, then this character
P
Nov 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

This book fucked my mind completely. I have nothing to say, I'm just - please let me die alone. It's too much, still too much even though I have tried to compose my thought and write this review, I can't stop my hands from shaking. What happens in
Ricky
Having just found this book's entry on GR - already? Holy Lord, I'm amazed! - this is how I feel:

I'm still hunting for the time machine on this one. Final book? That's what I thought, especially since Revenge of Seven finally began the long-dreaded Mog Invasion Apocalypse.

Oh wait, you didn't read The Revenge of Seven? If not, then get a copy immediately and join me in eagerly awaiting this next example of supreme excrementum sanctum-raisage.

Buckle up, mis amigos y amigas.

Yes, I'm gonna rate this
Penny Raspenny
Another one? The fifth book was supposed to be the last one. I can't take this anymore...
★MC's Corner★
Danny
Aug 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Just finished this book and I think my heart is broken....

This one definitely felt like a built up for the next book but was actually really enjoyable and we definitely learn a lot about the past in this one.

Also the ending killed me and I need the next book now :(
Mrs. O' Leary
Dec 13, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Now I have something to do this summer :P

ALSO, LORE announced that this WILL NOT BE THE FINAL BOOK. The series will be seven books long! This has been confirmed from several sources, including the publisher.
That means more Nine!
Rachel Maniacup
This is one of my favorite dystopian series,and as usual..it is still fantastic! The entire series is beautifully written from the first book(I am Number Four),and definitely 'til the final book of this series(I do hope)!

The ending of this book though is a total cliffhanger and shocked me completely! I just hope,I'm right with my own assumption and conclusion to what will happen next, on the next book.

Thanks to my sister,for knowing what books I love best reading.^^
Chelsea Herondale

ME
NOW
Sandeep ☾
4/5 Stars

NO I’M NOT OKAY WITH THAT ENDING. WHY?!

description

These books always have major cliffhangers but this one was just wrong, my heart can’t take this kind of emotional damage anymore....

This book was definitely more enjoyable than 'The Revenge of Seven' but it wasn’t perfect.

Nine only appears around half way through the book which is a shame because he’s honestly the main reason why I read this series.

A change of narration would be nice, it would be interesting to be in the other characters heads
Carmen de la Rosa
Jun 06, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Temí que conforme pasaran los libros la historia decayera, pero no sucedió, la historia sigue avanzando, teniéndome al borde de la histeria. Esta es una de mis series de ciencia ficción-distópica favoritas, y como algo es inusual después de varios libros...aún es fantástica! Toda la serie está muy bien escrita desde el primer libro (Soy el número cuatro (aunque este es el libro más flojo)), y, espero que definitivamente sea hasta el último libro de esta serie (en verdad lo espero)!

El final de e
Eric Boot
Jul 23, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
~4.5 stars~

Yeah it was like 1 year after I read The Revenge of Seven that I picked this up. I was actually waiting for the Dutch translation to come out and then I slowly forgot about this book. The Revenge of Seven and the books prior to that one are all-time-favourites of mine (like, super all time because I think this series is in my top 10 best books ever). I had quite some trouble getting into this book, because yeah I'd just forgotten about a lot of things. I didn't have the faintest clue
Yulitza Moncada
Feb 07, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Tengo que decirles que este libro ME ENCANTO, este 6 libro de la saga me encanto, me fascino y hizo que mi corazón se rompiera en mil pedazos.

les tengo que confesar que esta saga es una de mis favoritas, los personajes de este libro me encantan, la trama me fascina, y en este libro hubo de todo un poco, los personajes me siguen encantando Nueve, Ella, Seis, Adam son definitivamente mis personajes favoritos, sufrí demasiado con lo que le estaba pasando a Ella, Cinco se me hizo un personaje muy bu
Donita Luz
"I wonder what will be left of us when this is over, Six. What we will be like"

"If there's anything left of us," I reply. "Big if, at this point"
So The Fate of Ten, 6th book in I am Number Four Series. Seriously, this is one of the few books that no matter how tired I'am at waiting yearly, I still can't get enough of it. I just have to get my hands on the new releases, every freaking year. How can I not? I started this series when I was in college and I never get the chance to move on. Sure, I
Eric Allen
May 03, 2015 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Though I am no longer a paid critic and have no professional obligation to finish this turd of a series, I figure I might as well for completion's sake. I must be a masochist at heart. I mean, there's only one book left, and something might actually happen in this one... I hope. I think the series probably already hit rock bottom somewhere during books 3-5, so there's only one way to go now, right? Wait, what? It's not ending on book 6 like we were promised back when the series began? *&%$ * ...more
Suzanne
Jul 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
That was a crazy ending! Had excitement and sadness. Now on to the series finale tomorrow!

This series is exciting with amazingly written characters. I love the plots and the series does not get boring for a seven book series.
Ashley Daviau
Jun 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This has by far been my favourite book out of the series! Not only do you get the insane non stop action from the previous books, but you also get back story on how it all started which I've been dying for since the first book in the series!

It was so interesting to see the relationship between Pittacus and Setrakus and to see how Pittacus' actions inadvertently put the Loric into the mess they're currently in. I also really loved getting to see the beginnings of Setrakus and seeing how he evolv
Lauren
Feb 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015, books-i-own
I'm sorry, but what the FUCK was that ending?! Gahhhh!!

Okay first of all, I love that we finally got some back story to everything that happened. Not as much as I would have liked, but enough that I'm happy for the time being.

I love the new characters that were introduced and I think the next book is going to be insanely good. This one felt more filler-y and more of a set up for the final book, which I totally get, but it did also have a lot that happened.

I'm so happy about certain things and
Elena Delos
Oct 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
EXCEPCIONAL!!!!

Siempre lo he dicho, es lejos, pero lejos, la mejor saga "juvenil" con fantasía y ciencia ficción del mundo mundial. Lástima que cada libro salga con tanta distancia uno de otro. Es tanto así que para poder disfrutar de este PEDAZO de historia, tuve que releer el libro cuarto y quinto jajajajajajaja pero valió la pena, leerse de un tirón los tres últimos libros me hizo perder un poco la cabeza porque ahora hasta llego a soñar con los mogos (¿o habré desarrollado un legado?)

Para qu
Clara
Sep 03, 2015 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
FUCK YOU PHIRI DUN-RA

FUCK YOU SETRAKUS RA

FUCK YOU PITTACUS LORE

FUCK EVERYTHING

DON'T YOU DARE KILL ADAM IN THE NEXT BOOK BECAUSE HE IS AMAZING AND DESERVES BETTER

DON'T YOU DARE KILL ANYONE IN THE NEXT BOOK EXCEPT FOR PHIRI DUN-RA AND SETRAKUS RA IF HE'S NOT ALREADY DEAD

FUCK THIS BOOK
Oct 25, 2014 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE KILL NINE.
DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE

and stop it, it was supossed to end in The Revenge of Seven and now we are going to have two more books? Are you trying to kill me?

Again:

DON'T TOUCH NINE
JUST
DON'T.
Mel
I am losing interest in this series unfortunately. I only really continued it because my friend Katie wants me to finish the series, and I am glad I did. I think my issue is that I spaced out the books too much. I really enjoy the content of the series, but the space between me reading the books is making me disconnect. I am, however, able to get back into the story easily.

I found this book a bit slow. This book is clearly setting up the grand finale in book 7 and therefore this was just a slowe
Dulce María
Dec 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lia
Jun 07, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: sci-fi-dystopic
NOOOO PLEASE NO. THE ENDING :O
Connor
Jul 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
What an emotional ride. I can't believe that's how this book ended still. Holy crap.
Khurram
Jun 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was my favourite book of the series so far. Two books in I was not sure I wanted carry on with this series, but I am very glad I did for book is really picked up steam. In this book the invasion is just starting. The battle lines are being drawn, and secrets origins from Lorien are revealed. This book is narrated by John (Number 4), Six, and Ella. Six is her usual tough as nails self, John is settling more and more into the command position. Something that annoyed me about him in book 2 the ...more
Fafa's Book Corner
Feb 19, 2015 rated it it was ok
Jenna Major
Wowza. That was a satisfying ending in my books. I have had my ups and downs with this series but this book hit the in between mark. It wasn’t superb like how I found the second instalment in the series (Power of six) but it also didn’t suck as much as some of the other novels did. At first I thought that The Fate of Ten would deserve a 3/5 stars, but I am now more inclined to say 3.5/5 stars. The second half of the book really drew me in. I enjoyed the book just as I enjoy this series.

Side not
Gia
Apr 19, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
When the book got released (and I downloaded it to read), I was like:

description

So I finally read this second last book of a very stupendous series. And, man, it was
O. U. T. S. A. N. D. I. N. G!

Fate of Ten still shows the struggle of Garde along with their human friends, separated from each other in three different groups, against Sétrakus Ra and the Mogs.

Unsurprisingly, Pittacus Lore impressed me yet again with his book. He has a marvelously crafted writing style along with adorable and badass characters.
Who do you think will die next? 13 57 Oct 31, 2017 12:12PM
The End! (Spoiler Alert) 17 175 Oct 31, 2017 12:08PM
Around the Year i...: The Fate of Ten, by Pittacus Lore 1 15 Jan 06, 2017 04:37AM
Bolivar Class of ...: Summer Reading 1 9 Aug 14, 2016 02:02PM
YA Buddy Readers'...: The Fate of Ten (Lorien Legacies #6) - Restarting April 5th 2016 34 65 Apr 30, 2016 09:29AM
Lorian Legacies Fans: The Fate of Ten 1 9 Feb 27, 2016 08:19AM
  • Lights Out (Daniel X, #6)
  • Risked (The Missing, #6)
  • Broken Crowns (The Internment Chronicles, #3)
  • The Shadow's Curse (The Knots Sequence, #2)
  • What Mario Scietto Says (Monument 14, #2.5)
  • Rogue (The Paladin Prophecy, #3)
  • Trace Evidence: A Virals Short Story Collection (Virals, #0.5, #2.5, #3.5, #5.5)
  • Earth Star (Earth Girl, #2)
  • Stray (Spark, #2)
  • Eve of Destruction (Dark Eden, #2)
  • Flame (Sky Chasers, #3)
  • Timestorm (Tempest, #3)
  • The Seers (Holders #2)
  • Breakaway
  • Redemption (MILA 2.0, #3)
  • Sacrifice (Elemental, #5)
  • Legacy of Secrets (Kingdom Keepers: The Return, #2)
  • Hunt for Jade Dragon (Michael Vey, #4)
Pittacus Lore is Lorien’s ruling Elder. He has been on Earth preparing for the war that will decide Earth’s fate. His whereabouts are unknown.

Lorien Legacies (7 books)
  • I Am Number Four (Lorien Legacies, #1)
  • The Power of Six (Lorien Legacies, #2)
  • The Rise of Nine (Lorien Legacies, #3)
  • The Fall of Five (Lorien Legacies, #4)
  • The Revenge of Seven (Lorien Legacies, #5)
  • United as One (Lorien Legacies, #7)
“You have to know, from the moment I saw you outside Paradise High, I knew. I knew we were going to fall in love. And I've never regretted even a second of it. Not even now. I love you with all my heart. I always will. It was... it was all worth it. - Sarah Hart” 17 likes
“Five swoops down, flames extinguished. Instead of going in for another strike, Five catches Nine by the wrist in midair. He lowers him gently to the ground. In response, Nine punches him right in the face. Because of course he does.” 13 likes