Start by marking “All Closed Off (Rusk University, #4)” as Want to Read:
All Closed Off (Rusk University, #4)

All Closed Off

(Rusk University #4)

Stella Santos is fine.

Maybe something terrible happened to her that she can’t even remember. And maybe it drives her crazy when her friends treat her like she’s on the verge of breaking because of it. Maybe it feels even worse when they do what she asks and pretend that it never happened at all. And maybe she’s been getting harassing emails and messages for months from peo

To ask other readers questions about All Closed Off, please sign up.
Cora Carmack Hi Erta!

Yes, I'm planning for book 5 to be about Brookes. :) …more
Hi Erta!

Yes, I'm planning for book 5 to be about Brookes. :) (less)
Cora Carmack Unfortunately, I don't have a date yet. I've been having some health issues that have made writing and predicting my future schedule somewhat difficul…moreUnfortunately, I don't have a date yet. I've been having some health issues that have made writing and predicting my future schedule somewhat difficult. I recently posted a few details about what I'm dealing with on the blog section of my website, and I'll likely keep posting updates there both about my health and my progress on books when I have new information to share. I can promise the book will get written, it's the how quickly that's the problem. I have been desperate to write Stella's story since before I even wrote the second book in the series. But writing is challenging for me at the moment. And All Closed Off is a doubly challenging book. So all I can do is take things one day at a time right now. :( (less)

Start your review of All Closed Off (Rusk University, #4)
Amy Logg
At first I was surprised to see Stella's book wasn't book three. I am desperate to hear her story after the ending of All Broke Down. However after seeing Cora's tweet I can understand. She said she wanted to write a book about what happened to a women AFTER all the anger and outrage at all the injustice for what was done to Stella. When everyone else has forgotten and moved on, but she's still living through it. Now I get why we have to wait a little bit for her story.

I have a feeling it will
Viri
Aug 27, 2017 marked it as to-read
Actualización: le quitaron la fecha... 🤬supongo que siempre no sale este 2018 😒😒😒

Finally!!!!!

🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

Llevo esperando por este libro AÑOS... literalmente. Hace tiempo leí esta serie y me enamoré de los personajes y Stella siempre llamó mi atención. Espero noviembre con ansias 😌😌😌

Michelle
May 13, 2015 marked it as to-read
WoooHooo!!! Finally Stella and Ryan's story. Ugh!! 2016 is so far away:( lol
Neha
May 03, 2018 marked it as to-read
IS THIS BOOK EVER GOING TO RELEASE?
Danielle (Danniegurl)
****DELAYED****

From Cora Carmack's Facebook:

Hello friends!

2017 has been a doozy of a year so far. I’ve experienced some amazing things— like the release of my first YA book— something I’ve been dreaming about for more than a decade. I got to travel around Europe with my person, Jay Crownover. I’ve met amazing, supportive readers at signings all over. But despite all those good things, it’s been a year of struggle. A year of both physical and mental health issues. A year when my anxiety became so
Anto
Apr 29, 2015 marked it as to-read
While I was reading ALU, I wanted Stella to have her story, I thought it was going to be a super funny book with her personality. At the end of ABD, I needed her story. Now, after I read Cora's newsletter, I crave Stella's story, I want to hear her voice, and support her in her fight.
I'm already freaking excited waiting the release of APO, and now I've to wait until 2016, but you know what? This waiting, for Stella's book... yeah, it'll be so worth it.
Simii Khanom
May 12, 2017 marked it as to-read
What a beautiful cover ❤️
I cannot wait for this book enough.
Eri
Mar 29, 2017 marked it as maybe-in-a-dream
THERE'S A COVER AND RELEASE DATE MY CROPS ARE THRIVING
Literati Literature Lovers
Shelves: new-adult
Cora made an important announcement about All Closed Off. You can read the details on our blog at http://literatiliteraturelovers.com/2... ...more
C.K.
Apr 30, 2015 marked it as to-read
I don't really like what she is going to have happen to Stella. At the same time, football players do get put up on a pedestal sometimes.
Vibeke
Dec 04, 2016 added it
Almost 2017 and still no release date? And no info on her book-page. I wonder why nobody knows anything about what's going on
Rose
I love Stella SO much and I cannot wait to read her story. From the very beginning, I hoped she would end up with Ryan. I can't wait for their story. Oh my god.
Laura Graham
Mar 06, 2020 marked it as to-read
Does anyone have info on a possible release date? Cora hasn’t posted on her blog in almost a year.
Kayla Ritenour (In Between The pages)
***Please Read***
Cora Carmack has a special announcement for ya'll and I would like to ask each and every one of you to please take a few minutes out of your busy days to read this post. It is something that has touched me and left me almost in tears. (I am not a crier either)

What she talks about in this post is a very real topic that tragically thousands of women experience. I want to help her bring more awareness to this topic and I ask that you help as well.

If you like, share this post or ma
annika
#5 Untitled
Ayse
Jun 16, 2015 marked it as to-read
Pre-Read: June 16, 2015

IS THAT A TWIG IN YOUR EYE, ACE?

WHY YES I THINK IT IS ACE!

Because it makes no sense whatsoever to cry over a book description...right?

##
CrislyDC
May 26, 2015 marked it as to-read
My heart it's aching for Stella 3 , I need her story, The WORLD needs her story, and the society needs to get solutions for things like this
Lynn
Nov 04, 2015 rated it liked it
Really liked this one. Make narrator was pretty awesome. And I enjoyed the comedy.
Jessica
Oct 14, 2015 marked it as to-read
Really looking forward to book 4 since I loved Stella and I'm even more curious to hear Isaiah's story in book 5!
Sweet Addiction Book Blog ~Stephanie~
Oh Yes, A big Freaking Yes!!! Now lets wait c:
Stef
1-7-2020/7-27-19 not at library yet
Alyssa Thomas
EDIT 8/19/2016:

A year later and still no release date. :(

**************************************************

I am dying for this book!!! Really hope we get a release date soon.
Caroline
Apr 29, 2015 marked it as to-read
ooooh, I have been waiting for this!
Cecilia Dunbar Hernandez
Jun 05, 2019
ER
Jun 03, 2018
Nlc
rated it did not like it
Apr 26, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Falling Away (Fall Away, #3)
  • Rival (Fall Away, #2)
  • The Change Up
  • Cold Day in the Sun
  • La irrelevancia de llamarse Poncho
  • Jock Row (Jock Hard, #1)
  • Until You (Fall Away, #1.5)
  • Vas a ser Mía (Morgan, #1)
  • Puck Me Secretly (Vancouver Wolves Hockey, #1)
  • Bully (Fall Away, #1)
  • I'm Watching You (Romantic Suspense, #3; Chicago, #2)
  • Filthy English (English, #2)
  • Sashenka (Moscow Trilogy #1)
  • Reforming Hunt (Cade Brothers #4)
  • The Forgotten Girls (Louise Rick #7)
  • Goodnight, Beautiful
  • See Jane Run
  • My Best Friend's Girl
Cora Carmack is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of New Adult Romance and YA fantasy. Her books have been translated into more than a dozen languages around the world. Cora lives in Austin, TX, and on any given day you might find her typing away at her computer, flying to various cities around the world, or just watching Netflix with her kitty Katniss and her dog Sherlock. But she ...more

Rusk University (5 books)
  • All Lined Up (Rusk University, #1)
  • All Broke Down (Rusk University, #2)
  • All Played Out (Rusk University, #3)
  • Untitled (Rusk University, #5)