Start by marking “All Closed Off (Rusk University, #4)” as Want to Read:
All Closed Off (Rusk University, #4)

All Closed Off

(Rusk University #4)

Stella Santos is fine.

Maybe something terrible happened to her that she can’t even remember. And maybe it drives her crazy when her friends treat her like she’s on the verge of breaking because of it. Maybe it feels even worse when they do what she asks and pretend that it never happened at all. And maybe she’s been getting harassing emails and messages for months from peo

To ask other readers questions about All Closed Off, please sign up.
Cora Carmack Unfortunately, I don't have a date yet. I've been having some health issues that have made writing and predicting my future schedule somewhat…moreUnfortunately, I don't have a date yet. I've been having some health issues that have made writing and predicting my future schedule somewhat difficult. I recently posted a few details about what I'm dealing with on the blog section of my website, and I'll likely keep posting updates there both about my health and my progress on books when I have new information to share. I can promise the book will get written, it's the how quickly that's the problem. I have been desperate to write Stella's story since before I even wrote the second book in the series. But writing is challenging for me at the moment. And All Closed Off is a doubly challenging book. So all I can do is take things one day at a time right now. :( (less)

Amy Logg
At first I was surprised to see Stella's book wasn't book three. I am desperate to hear her story after the ending of All Broke Down. However after seeing Cora's tweet I can understand. She said she wanted to write a book about what happened to a women AFTER all the anger and outrage at all the injustice for what was done to Stella. When everyone else has forgotten and moved on, but she's still living through it. Now I get why we have to wait a little bit for her story.

I have a feeling it will
Viri
Aug 27, 2017 marked it as to-read
Actualización: le quitaron la fecha... 🤬supongo que siempre no sale este 2018 😒😒😒

Finally!!!!!

🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

Llevo esperando por este libro AÑOS... literalmente. Hace tiempo leí esta serie y me enamoré de los personajes y Stella siempre llamó mi atención. Espero noviembre con ansias 😌😌😌

Michelle
May 13, 2015 marked it as to-read
WoooHooo!!! Finally Stella and Ryan's story. Ugh!! 2016 is so far away:( lol
Danielle (Danniegurl)
****DELAYED****

From Cora Carmack's Facebook:

Hello friends!

2017 has been a doozy of a year so far. I’ve experienced some amazing things— like the release of my first YA book— something I’ve been dreaming about for more than a decade. I got to travel around Europe with my person, Jay Crownover. I’ve met amazing, supportive readers at signings all over. But despite all those good things, it’s been a year of struggle. A year of both physical and mental health issues. A year when my anxiety became so
Neha
May 03, 2018 marked it as to-read
IS THIS BOOK EVER GOING TO RELEASE?
Anto
Apr 29, 2015 marked it as to-read
While I was reading ALU, I wanted Stella to have her story, I thought it was going to be a super funny book with her personality. At the end of ABD, I needed her story. Now, after I read Cora's newsletter, I crave Stella's story, I want to hear her voice, and support her in her fight.
I'm already freaking excited waiting the release of APO, and now I've to wait until 2016, but you know what? This waiting, for Stella's book... yeah, it'll be so worth it.
Simii Khanom
May 12, 2017 marked it as to-read
What a beautiful cover ❤
I cannot wait for this book enough.
Tamara
Apr 04, 2017 marked it as to-read
OH MY FREAKING GOD!!!!!!! WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN? COVER REVEAL? I LOVE IT. MAY 1ST!!! PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS NOT A DREAM! FINALLY THE BOOK IVE BEEN REALLY PRAYING FOR...... THIS BOOK IS AT THE TOP OF MY LIST. I NEED TO READ IT AS SOON AS IT COMES OUT!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

updated....5/27/17 : ok, lol may 1st was too good to be true but still excited that there is actually a date and that its coming finally. cant wait to get my hands on this o
Eri
Mar 29, 2017 marked it as maybe-in-a-dream
THERE'S A COVER AND RELEASE DATE MY CROPS ARE THRIVING
Literati Literature Lovers
Shelves: new-adult
Cora made an important announcement about All Closed Off. You can read the details on our blog at http://literatiliteraturelovers.com/2...
C.K.
Apr 30, 2015 marked it as to-read
I don't really like what she is going to have happen to Stella. At the same time, football players do get put up on a pedestal sometimes.
Vibeke
Dec 04, 2016 added it
Almost 2017 and still no release date? And no info on her book-page. I wonder why nobody knows anything about what's going on
Najma Mahamud
Nov 20, 2015 marked it as to-read
Shelves: tbr-2
2016....... but no date specified sigh :((
Rose
I love Stella SO much and I cannot wait to read her story. From the very beginning, I hoped she would end up with Ryan. I can't wait for their story. Oh my god.
Kayla Ritenour (In Between The pages)
***Please Read***
Cora Carmack has a special announcement for ya'll and I would like to ask each and every one of you to please take a few minutes out of your busy days to read this post. It is something that has touched me and left me almost in tears. (I am not a crier either)

What she talks about in this post is a very real topic that tragically thousands of women experience. I want to help her bring more awareness to this topic and I ask that you help as well.

If you like, share this post or ma
annika
#5 Untitled
Ace
Jun 16, 2015 marked it as to-read
Pre-Read: June 16, 2015

IS THAT A TWIG IN YOUR EYE, ACE?

WHY YES I THINK IT IS ACE!

Because it makes no sense whatsoever to cry over a book description...right?

##
CrislyDC
May 26, 2015 marked it as to-read
My heart it's aching for Stella 3 , I need her story, The WORLD needs her story, and the society needs to get solutions for things like this
Lynn
Nov 04, 2015 rated it liked it
Really liked this one. Make narrator was pretty awesome. And I enjoyed the comedy.
Jessica
Oct 14, 2015 marked it as to-read
Really looking forward to book 4 since I loved Stella and I'm even more curious to hear Isaiah's story in book 5!
Sweet Addiction Book Blog ~Stephanie~
Oh Yes, A big Freaking Yes!!! Now lets wait c:
Alyssa Calloway
EDIT 8/19/2016:

A year later and still no release date. :(

**************************************************

I am dying for this book!!! Really hope we get a release date soon.
Caroline
Apr 29, 2015 marked it as to-read
ooooh, I have been waiting for this!
Cecilia Dunbar Hernandez
Apr 20, 2016
Erin
Jun 03, 2018
Nlc
rated it did not like it
Apr 26, 2017
Marian
rated it it was ok
Dec 05, 2017
Kate
Oct 29, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »
  • Riveted (Saints of Denver, #3)
  • Unwritten (Woodlands, #5)
  • The Hot Shot (Game On, #4)
  • Rookie Move (Brooklyn Bruisers, #1)
  • Long Way Home (Thunder Road, #3)
  • Bet You Can't (Unlikely, #1)
  • Reaching Gavin (Good Girls Don't, #3)
  • The Goal (Off-Campus, #4)
  • Fire in You (Wait for You, #6)
  • Brave (Contours of the Heart, #4)
  • Echo the Stars
  • Coming Up for Air
  • The Consequence of Rejection (Consequence, #4)
  • Max (Cold Fury Hockey, #6)
  • Buns (Hudson Valley, #3)
  • Untitled (Exodus End, #5)
  • Jacob's Ladder: Gabe (Jacob's Ladder, #1)
Cora Carmack is a twenty-something writer who likes to write about twenty-something characters. She's done a multitude of things in her life-- boring jobs (like working retail), Fun jobs (like working in a theatre), stressful jobs (like teaching), and dream jobs (like writing). She enjoys placing her characters in the most awkward situations possible, and then trying to help them get a boyfriend o ...more

Rusk University (5 books)
  • All Lined Up (Rusk University, #1)
  • All Broke Down (Rusk University, #2)
  • All Played Out (Rusk University, #3)
  • Untitled (Rusk University, #5)
“It’s the simple things in life that comprise the difference between existing and living.
(from blog post on October 26, 2013, original content)”
1 likes