Start by marking “One Night of Trouble (After Hours, #3)” as Want to Read:
One Night of Trouble (After Hours, #3)

One Night of Trouble

(After Hours #3)

3.93  ·  Rating details ·  1,985 Ratings  ·  187 Reviews
A sexy category romance from Entangled's Brazen imprint...

No More Mr. Nice Guy…

The moment AJ Walsh sees the sexy, tattooed pixie walk up to his bar, it's lust at first sight. He's always been labeled the "nice" guy―opening doors, buying flowers, and never, ever having one-night stands. But with this wicked little angel with red lips and unfathomably dark eyes? Oh, yeah. To
Published January 5th 2015 by Entangled: Brazen (first published December 24th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about One Night of Trouble, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One Night of Trouble

Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Elle Kennedy:

One Night Of Trouble is book three in the After Hours series by Elle Kennedy. This book concentrates on AJ, the third partner of the three owners of the club, Sin, and the woman that showed him that it’s okay to be bad.

AJ has always been known as ‘Mr. Nice Guy.’ He makes sure everyone around him is happy. He always chooses women to date that his parents would approve of and he never, ever has a one night stand. AJ is used to women coming on to him at the club and some of them are beautiful, but
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4.25 Nice Guy meets his Wild Side Stars

For this one night, he could drop the good-guy mask and act on the primal urges he'd been fighting his entire life.

Well, well, well Miss Kennedy. Seems you've been holding out on me with AJ and you managed to save the best for last. In the previous two books AJ has always come off as the safe, unassuming, and tamer of his 2 partners. Always the reasonable one and almost...dare I say...boring? Well, still waters run deep, my friends. Because all this tim
Arianna✦❋SteamyReadsBlog❋✦
description

AJ Walsh has always been the good guy – the good son, the good friend and of course the good perfect boyfriend. No one knows about AJ bad boy side. When he meets a gorgeous tattooed woman in his bar, his inner bad boy suddenly appears and he wants for the first time to have a one night stand.

“I’m asking if I can take you home and screw your brains out.”

Brett Conlon used to be wild. Her dream is to run her family newest tattoo parlor, but first she needs to change. All she wants is to prove h
J *deep in the heart of Texas*
Book 3 in the After Hours series features AJ, the third owner of Sin.

AJ has always been the good guy. He feels guilt over a tragedy from his past. He feels like he has to be the perfect son for his family. But there's some bad in AJ....right there....just itching to....

Brett and AJ went to high school together. They bump in to each other at Sin but AJ doesn't remember who she is. Brett is the opposite of the image of wholesome, with her tattoos and tough attitude. But Brett makes the bad in AJ
[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥
Dec 27, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
4 stars

Honestly I was bit worried about this one. From what we know in book 2, AJ was suppose to be a boring nice guy. Initially I did feel a bit disconnected with him. The insta lust sure didn't help either.

At first the sexy time kept it going and then next thing I know I couldn't stop reading and was finished in a few hours. I really liked Brett as the heroine. AJ (aww) he grew on me, it was a nice change the hero wasnt a manwhore. One particular scene I'm still laughing at. Enjoyable sexy r
Claire Robinson
Dec 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 - "You're one of a kind, AJ." Stars!

Elle Kennedy delivers again; I absolutely loved AJ and Brett. A closet dirty boy and an openly sassy girl, clashing and pushing each other’s limits in every way possible, makes for an extremely entertaining read.

Book three in the After Hours series is a definite improvement on its predecessor, Brett offered a refreshing twist to the usual tropes in that she was the tattooed, tattooist bad-ass in direct contrast to AJ’s wholesome boy next door persona. But n
⚜️Charlotte⚜️
4 Lustful Stars!

I loved it... ;)

Brett & AJ...a most unlikely couple!
Brett a Tattoo Artist meets AJ bar tending at his own Club "Sin"... there is an intense attraction between these two, one night of Smokin hot sex, multiple organisms...and neither of them wants it to end...
AJ can be himself with Brett...but will their different backgrounds cause problems between them, clearly opposites do attract!!..

A HOT...Sexy...fun read!
Dorsey aka ❤️ Wrath Lover Reviews  ❤️
4.5 Opposites Attract Stars!!!

AJ and Brett are completely different from one another, and one night of unbridled passion turns into something neither of them has ever experienced before....the opportunity to just be themselves.

We have AJ, who on the surface is a genuinely a good guy. He's gentlemanly, kind, considerate, a devoted son, and a great friend. But theres definitely a darker, wilder side dying to get loose.

Brett has lived on the wild side and is now in a place where her past behavior
BookLover
Dec 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
I really liked the first two books in this series and was really looking forward to reading AJ’s story. This book did not disappoint.

AJ has been living his life acting the way he thinks is expected of him while plagued with a misplaced guilt from his childhood. He meets Brett and is able to let his true personality come out and reveal a bit of his inner “bad” boy. Brett is suffering from the opposite issue. Previous bad decisions in men have made her appear irresponsible in her family’s eyes and
aksana  -  4 - 8 - 15 - 16 - 23 - 42 -
4.5 Stars
Janey
Dec 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, entangled, jan-2015
ARC generously provided by entangled publishing in exchange for an honest review..

4 "Does that make you a professional fucker now?" stars

description

AJ Walsh has so far been a fairly quiet co owner of the BDSM club, Sin. We were introduced to him during One Night of Scandal, when he had been Darcy’s love interest. All we had learnt about him was that he was the picture postcard “good” guy, who didn’t appear to be edgy enough for Darcy.

Brett Conlon is treading a fine line when it comes to verifying to her
Elle the ClosetRomanceReader aka Leftie aka Shoebelle
Oh AJ, AJ, AJ...

I gotta say I was a lil worried reading the first few pages because AJ has always been painted the boy-next-door good guy who does everything right and and is perfect on paper, and for me to see his "wild" side was quite a leap in my head and I even wondered if it's really necessary since I thought there is nothing wrong with boy-next-door type anyway in the first place. So I'm glad I just kept reading 'cause I then I saw what AJ's "wild" side is and is it scrumptious or what! LO
Patty
Dec 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ibooks, romance
Oh AJ <3
Dina
4 1/2 stars (rounded up to 5 stars, because AJ... DAYUMMMM!!! Is it hot here or is it just me?)
Lauren
One Night of Trouble
4.5 Stars

All round nice guy, AJ Walsh, is tired of maintaining his Mr. Perfect persona, and wants nothing more than to unleash his wild side by indulging in a one-night stand with the gorgeous, tattooed pixie who just walked through the door of his club. While Brett Conlon is attempting to overcome her wild girl reputation, she is willing to allow AJ to play bad boy with her on the condition that he be the perfect pretend boyfriend with her family.

A charming conclusion to an
I really enjoyed the first two books in Elle Kennedy's After Hours series but I had a feeling all along that AJ may end up being my favourite. You know that saying "it's always the quiet ones"? Well that sums up AJ perfectly and this nice guy is the hottest hero of the series! The first two stories were hot but AJ practically melted my kindle and his connection with Brett is nothing less than scorching.

AJ has spent his whole life trying to live up to other people's expectations, he feels like hi
Sweet Daisey
I really liked AJ and Brett's story. It was good, hot and steamy. I enjoyed seeing the wild and naughty side of AJ. In the previous book, One night of Scandal, AJ came across as too nice, boring and predictable. Apparently AJ had a lot of passion bubbling under the surface and just needed the right girl to set him off. Enter Brett, a sexy wild child trying to be good. Brett is a tattooist who has a colorful past and is trying to calm down and earn the respect of her family. Brett and AJ are comb ...more
Karen111
Jan 17, 2016 rated it did not like it
Harmless.

AJ wants to break out of his nice-guy persona, so he hooks up with tatted goth girl Brett (seriously) for no-strings, not-so-nice-guy sex. Except the sex is pretty dull and vanilla, which makes me feel sorry for his previous girlfriends.

At one stage Brett tied AJ up during sex, and he was worried after that his workmates would see the marks on his wrists and realise how 'kinky' he was. Like I said, harmless.

This book tried so hard to be something it wasn't - hot.
Mandi Schreiner
Dec 21, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: contemporary
I liked this one, but not as much as the first two in this series. Still a fun trilogy. Wasn't a big fan of AJ's parent issues and stuff.

Review coming
Nicole P
Three books in and the good guy, AJ Walsh gets his chance at a happy ending. Straitlaced, boy-next-door, AJ is trying to maintain this façade by being the noble, knight in shining armor. But underneath it all is a guy with a wild streak that comes out to play when he meets Brett Conlon. She may be short, but she sure was feisty. Brett herself is turning over a new lead. She's going on the straight and narrow path and is avoiding all bad decisions like a plague. So when AJ enters her orbit, she f ...more
Anna's Herding Cats

Reviewed for herding cats & burning soup.
Amazon: http://amzn.to/2FQxewh

Whew boy! One Night of Trouble was wickedly steamy and just an all around fun time.

The Gist: AJ's tired of playing the "good boy" and is ready to take what he wants... when he wants it. And right now that just so happens to be a thoroughly pissed off patron at the club he owns. Hell if he knows why she's so mad at him but he's gonna find out and then fuck her silly. Brett? She may be pissed at him but, yeah, she's on boar
Nicola
Dec 26, 2014 rated it really liked it
They say the quiet ones are the worst and A.J Walsh has been fairly quiet in our previous outings in Elle Kennedy's After Hours series. Taking a leaf out of Gage's book, he wastes no time when his head is turned in his club by small but feisty Brett Conlon and the time has come for him to throw caution to the wind and enter the realm of the one night stand...

description
One Night of Trouble sees the tables being turned a little; we have a clean cut, good boy and a tattooed bad girl and if ever there were a
Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog)

Back in After Hours, sexual tension is brewing between two friends. AJ Walsh finally gets his book and I think it might be my favorite yet!

As the people person, AJ not only popular with the ladies but it also mans the bar very well on his work nights. But an unexpected occurrence happens when Brent Conlon returns to the picture. Their chemistry is combustible, throwing both of them into some kind of primal heat. As expected, Kennedy wastes no time getting to the good parts. Each scene is wrough
Lisa
Jan 30, 2015 rated it liked it
I love this series but really stumbled with this one. I had a hard time feeling the connection between AJ and Brett.

photo 527414_zpseaca9d70.gif
Blessie (Mischievous Reads)
*ARC courtesy of Entangled Publishing in exchange for honest review

I had been so excited to read about AJ's story because he's the different one among the bunch, but this book wasn't anything I expected to be. In fact, it was BETTER than I expected.

If you've read the previous books or my previous reviews, you'd definitely understand that AJ is the different one among the bunch, and he's definitely not someone you'd expect to be a night club owner. I mean, you know how most guys are; dark, brood
Jaime Arkin

AJ Walsh is the nice guy… he dates the girl next door, the homecoming queens and the cheerleaders. He buys flowers and opens doors and he certainly doesn’t have one-night stands.

Brett Conlon is the reckless wild girl trying to change her ways. Covered in tattoo’s and a tattoo artist herself, she’s trying to convince her father that she’s ready to run the family business.

AJ and Brett come up with a plan… AJ can explore his sexual wild side with Brett and Brett can show her family she’s
Lye
Mar 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
Just a quick & short review as I JUST finished this one. I didn't read this series in order mostly because I didn't really know what to expect from it as this one seemed like your typical Brazen book. I have to say that I am very impressed. In typical Elle Kennedy fashion this book was an amazing mix of solid--and most importantly likeable--characters, a classic storyline with more depth than you usually see and some seriously steamy scenes.

I really liked Brett (the female lead) in the book
Siobhan Davis
Jul 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
So this is AJ's story and for me this book was the best in the series.

AJ is carrying his fair share of baggage as a result of a tragic accident when he was a kid. Consequently, he has spent most of his adult life trying to please others - trying to be the perfect son, friend, and boyfriend. But there is only so much of that a person can take before they start to fall apart. AJ is in that space when he bumps into Brett in Sin (the nightclub he co-owns with his friends Gage and Reed)

Brett is almos
Amanda Sheila
Jan 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everybody who loves sweet and HOT love story!
An Advance Reading Copy of One Night of Trouble by Elle Kennedy was generously provided to me by publisher in exchange of honest review.

Why in the world I took my time to read this book? Hell!

One Night of Trouble is the third book of the series, After Hours, and apparently I've been adding the first book to my TBR list but haven't had a chance to read it until now. So I just jump to book three and I LOVED IT.

AJ is a good man, or people thought he was. Inside, he's dying to let go, to be what he
Kim Reads (Read Your Writes Book Reviews)
Elle has saved the BEST for last!!!! After reading One Night of Scandal, the second book in the After Hours Series, I was half in love with AJ Walsh. Trust me, at NO point in this book did my love for AJ falter, it just got stronger. I will admit to even being jealous of Brett, the heroine, because she got him. That has never happened to me before.

Brett and AJ are two characters who are perfect for each other. On the surface, they are totally different. AJ seems to be conservative and straightla
  • Driven by Fate (Serve, #5)
  • Lessons in Gravity (Study Abroad, #2)
  • Lie To Me (Sexual Misconduct #3)
  • Hot Summer Lust
  • Light Her Fire (Private Pleasures, #2)
  • Intrusion (Under the Skin, #1)
  • Sex and the Single Vamp
  • Love is a Battlefield (DreamMakers #2)
  • Temptations of a Wallflower (The Wicked Quills of London, #3)
  • His Mistress (Self-Made Men #2)
  • Taking Control (Babysitting a Billionaire, #3)
  • Protecting Their Mate, Part Five
A New York Times, USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author, Elle Kennedy grew up in the suburbs of Toronto, Ontario, and holds a B.A. in English from York University. From an early age, she knew she wanted to be a writer, and actively began pursuing that dream when she was a teenager.

Elle currently writes for various publishers. She loves strong heroines and sexy alpha heroes, and just

After Hours (3 books)
  • One Night of Sin (After Hours, #1)
  • One Night of Scandal (After Hours, #2)