Start by marking “Help, I've Been Abducted by an Alien!” as Want to Read:
Help, I've Been Abducted by an Alien!

Help, I've Been Abducted by an Alien!

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  4 ratings  ·  1 review
Jen joins an alien-abductee group in order to secretly write an article on the subject. Her plans take an unexpected turn when she encounters a UFO in her neighborhood park and gets abducted for real.

Lysander, her sexy captor, informs Jen he's not taking her home. Earth, he confides, is soon to be impacted by an asteroid and then invaded by a hostile lizard race. Jen is d
Published December 15th 2014 by Whiskey Creek Press LLC (first published December 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Help, I've Been Abducted by an Alien!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Help, I've Been Abducted by an Alien!

really liked it 4.00  ·
 ·  4 ratings  ·  1 review

Caroline Barker
Jan 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This short story is a thoroughly enjoyable read. There is so much packed into the story it felt like I had read a longer book. It captures the reader from the very beginning, making it quite a believable read as Jen attends an alien-abductee group to write an article, not believing a word from the attendees – until it happens to her!

Lysander is very likable, and even though he wants to keep Jen from returning home it is clear he means her no harm. But, he does want her to belong to him! Although
Claudine
Stussy
May 22, 2017
Kim
Aug 07, 2017
Juliet is an author of sci-fi and paranormal romance. She resides in Ontario, Canada, with her husband, two sons, two kitties, and one scruffy little dog.