Start by marking “Manwhore +1 (Manwhore, #2)” as Want to Read:
Manwhore +1 (Manwhore, #2)

Manwhore +1

(Manwhore #2)

4.11  ·  Rating details ·  18,638 ratings  ·  1,574 reviews
Billionaire playboy? Check.
Ruthless businessman? Check.
Absolutely sinful? Check.

Malcolm Saint was an assignment. A story. A beautiful, difficult man I was supposed to uncover for a racy exposé.

I intended to reveal him, his secrets, his lifestyle—not let him reveal me. But my head was overtaken by my heart and suddenly nothing could stop me from falling. I fell for him, a
Published July 7th 2015 by Gallery Books

To ask other readers questions about Manwhore +1, please sign up.
Sheree I had to do a reread of Manwhore before I started this one & needed to make sure that I read them in the right order as the novella was out too. I…moreI had to do a reread of Manwhore before I started this one & needed to make sure that I read them in the right order as the novella was out too. I saw that there is a fourth book out in 2016 roughly in May I think. It is Gina's story so I am betting Tahoe will be in it :) (less)
Sophie Tahoe was written about in the book "Ladies Man", and Callan was written about in "Womanizer".

·  18,638 ratings  ·  1,574 reviews

Katy Evans
Mar 20, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
I'm almost finished writing this baby! So can't wait to share. Much swooning here... :)
Christy
Jan 11, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 'Dibs' stars!

photo c536195e-de32-4b55-a259-cb3e0caab87b_zpssosnviqi.jpg

Manwhore +1 is the highly anticipated sequel to Manwhore. After the cliffhanger in book one, I was excited to get my hands on this one. I enjoyed this story and I’m looking forward to the next book (Ms. Manwhore) but I will say I was happy where this book ended. There was no cliffhanger like the first!

Rachel Livingston has it bad for Malcolm Saint. After spending her time getting to know him for her article/exposé she was writing, she did the unthinkable. She fell for him.

photo 2e687bdf-0b4e-4a16-98d0-92cbe55d49d1_zpsdxncfayg.jpg

The p
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****4.5 STARS*****

He is unattainable, and yet he's all my fantasies, all my dreams, put into one single human being, with warm flesh and a thudding heart and a beautiful face with a mouthwateringly muscled body.

photo 9149ec0f2bbc3c1f25393a07b3ee9dc5_zpsj9kpmagl.jpg

Book one ends with Rachel's world falling apart. She was exposed before she had the chance to come clean to Malcolm. In an effort to make amends, she opens up her soul to him in an article that is posted in Edge, which is a public apology but also a love letter to Mr Malcolm Saint.

For a
✦❋Arianna✦❋
Feb 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 Stars!!

description

“Manwhore + 1” is the second installment in Katie Evans’s new series, ‘Manwhore’ and picks up right where the first book ends. Book1 ends with a cliffhanger, a big and good one IMO because I wasn’t annoyed by it like I usually am. It was interesting and left me wanting more.

In the previous book we get to know Rachel and Malcolm, the two main characters of this series. Rachel, a columnist gets the opportunity of a lifetime – to write an expose about the hottest entrepreneur Chicago has e
Eliza

Title: Manwhore +1
Series: Manwhore, #2
Author: Katy Evans
Release date: 7th July, 2015
Cliffhanger: No
HEA: (view spoiler)

photo 8623CBB3-6C3B-4728-A7BF-982D7303A910_zpscwxzmhk0.jpg

Manwhore +1 is a book I have been eagerly anticipating ever since I devoured its predecessor and with an ending that built so much anticipation, it was a forgone conclusion I would be delving back in at the first possible chance.

There are many reasons why the Manwhore series has been such a success for me and most of them include Malcolm Saint. But, alas, f
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
3.5 Stars

God, this man. He's a Bermuda Triangle of my life and I got lost there, never to be found.

I've been waiting with bated breath for the conclusion of this story since the cliffhanger in Manwhore. Katy Evans seems to be my frug of choice whenever I need a good dose of a magnetic and all encompassing alpha. And let me just tell you, Malcolm Kyle Preston Logan Saint is certainly a mouthful, in more ways than one. *waggles eyebrows*

The story picks up practically right after Manwhore ended
Christie«SHBBblogger»

Title: manwhore+1
Series: Manwhore #2
Author: Katy Evans
Release date: July 7, 2015
Cliffhanger: No
HEA(view spoiler)

Malcolm Kyle Preston Logan Saint. Saint or Sinner? Maybe a little of both. He's the kind of man you revere and fear all at the same time. He's the kind of man who built himself an empire and isn't afraid to leave casualties in his wake. And if you cross him, don't expect a second chance because he doesn't forgive and forget. If you read Manwhore, you know that the
Jasmine
2 STARS! ★★

I'm probably in the absolute minority with this book but this one just failed to impress me on so many levels. Granted I didn't love the first book as much but I had an inkling of hope that the 2nd one could redeem itself after that cliffhanger in the first read.

I went in expecting there'd be some form of angst or intensity with Saint being pissed at Rachel or Rachel doing a lot of grovelling from what happened in Book 1. But nope. Zilch. Nada. Everything seemed to have fall back into
Catarina
5 ‘Dibs’ Stars.

This second installment begins immediately after the end of the first. After Saint’s found out Rachel’s secret and completely cut her of his life he suddenly calls her back with a proposal.
He has a job offer for her.
But Rachel doesn’t want a job. Nor she wants work with Malcolm after everything. She wants him back and will do everything to make him forgive her,
And this time she has no secrets and nothing to lose.

description

Despite loving sequels on one hand, on another hand I’m always
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo mw2 cover xB by sb_zpsqzbmtocd.gif

COVER REVEAL!

My ass his hand. I can feel it.

Books should be read in order:
Book 1: Manhwhore
Book 2: Manwhore + 1 - July 7, 2015
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Mar 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
5 Melting, Swooning, Always Yes Stars!
(BR with Sharon)
 photo amalcolm3_zps6yljfihq.gif
 photo 0b122c22-0ab7-445f-b23f-b09860f2c114_zpslvlwpxn9.jpg

photo f8e33173-e09c-4499-b2f7-c52131fd17a5_zpsgaqtppzv.jpg

Rachel Livingston is a woman who has always cared more about her career than her personal life, but when she takes an assignment to write an expose about billionaire playboy Malcolm Saint, her whole world changes. She falls head over heels in love with this elusive, ruthless, irresistible man! She wasn't looking for love, but Saint shows her a side of himself that is tender & vulnerable and she can't help but let him into her heart.

photo 19339d6c-1edf-46be-a8d5-5fea2dc20c46_zpsljrub7kh.jpg

Wh
Pearl Angeli
They can call me whatever they'd like, it doesn't change anything. I'm his plus one... and he's my everything.

description

I have to admit, I thought I was never going to love the second book of this series the way I adored the first, but the ending of Manwhore +1 totally changed my overall feelings toward this book. It was so beautiful that it left a smile on my face.

Manwhore +1 is the continuation of Manwhore. In this book, Malcolm and Rachel's story continues after the insane cliffhanger the first book
Katy Loves Romance ❤️
6+++ Sinful Stars

Wow just Wow what can I say, this is Pure Sinful and Sensual all rolled into one. M is pure Manley,Spell Binding and Intoxicating.

photo F475456F-8C2B-4D85-8520-9E1329D23AB9_zpsvubmdrzn.jpg

What is it like to fall for the most Sexiest and known Manwhore of Chicago just to have him taken away because you didn't tell the truth? Well that's what happened to Rachel at the end of Manwhore.

Small Re-cap
Rachel in Manwhore is part of a news reporting paper. She was employed to find the dirt on the Man that EVERYONE wants, yet she didn't expect
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
Jun 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
SPELL BINDING.
HEART MELTING.
INTOXICATING.

Sigh... **closes eyes and simply smiles**

These two characters. I have no words. Rachel and Malcolm continue to cast their spell on me. I feel dazzled by all that they are and I ADORE them with everything in me. They make my body flutter in pure delight, their romance so decadent it gives me shivers just thinking about it. I love living in their world. Malcolm's juicy ghost kisses and Rachel's shy blushes, God, they're so sweet. Pure sugary goodness that
Dee Montoya
***** 5 ~My Sin ~ Stars*****

What a wonderful ending to this delicious story!!!

Loved it!!!

photo 6e3ce5e8-039f-448f-917c-96d41ca2b13e_zpsaddn7ncg.jpg

After that cliffhanger ending I could NOT wait to dig into this second book and even though I loved the first installment this
+ 1 was my absolute favorite.

Rachel is trying to win her Saint back after her mission was revealed very publicly and left her sweet man with a broken heart. She has been trying to reach out to him for almost a month, without any success but when she's about to give up he contacts he
Jacqueline's Reads
Jun 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 Call Dibs Again Stars

Sigh, Oh Mr. Saint. Can I fly to Chicago and let you have your way with me? MEGA SIGH. Manwhore +1 is the concluding story to Manwhore series. Manwhore +1 picks up RIGHT where Manwhore left off. Rachel is requested by Malcom to see him at his office. This is right after Rachel’s love letter to Malcom.

I was on pins and needles the whole summer waiting for the second book! What is Malcom going to do? Will Malcom take her back? What is going through Rachel’s head? Was the lov
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
4 - 4.5 ★'s

OMG...I was so happy to finally continue reading about Rachel and Malcolm especially with how the first book ended! I knew there would be drama but I was prepared for how intense things were.

Heck, Malcolm is just so passionate and oh so very yummy! He is just steaming off the pages. Pheeewww! And just knowing he's been hurt makes you want to hug him even more.

I do have to say that I think Rachel paid the price...I just wasn't expecting Malcolm to handled things the way he did. I do
Fran
Mar 28, 2015 rated it liked it
I wasn't a fan of the cheesy, over the top, eye roll inducing dialogue. It's disappointing because I honestly believe this could have been so much better, but the ridiculous dialogue was too much for me. I mean, everything else was ok, but the conversations felt a bit too forced, and it just rubbed me the wrong way.

“Do you think it’s this intense between us because of what happened?” I whisper.

His lips feather across mine again. “I don’t know . . . but I’m pursuing it. I’ll take this fire any d
~Kristin~
3 Stars
There is just something about this story that doesn't work for me. I am a fan of Katy Evans and enjoy her style of writing, but in this particular series, the characters didn't give me any emotion and even the sexy times were just meh. I guess that is just how the cookie crumbles.
Beverly
Jul 01, 2015 rated it really liked it

Manwhore+1 picks up right where Manwhore ends. I was actually very happy about this, it just felt like the next chapter. Malcolm and Rachel are on the rocks. She has written the article declaring her love and apologizing, but Malcolm doesn’t give his trust easily so his forgiveness won’t come easy.

Malcolm Saint is a force to be reckoned with and we definitely saw more of the real Malcolm. I truly love Malcolm as a character, he is the reason I loved Manwhore. I didn’t think I could love him mor
Vilma Iris
Jul 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A sizzling, all-consuming story with plenty of feels to
keep you reading, swooning and smiling from beginning to end.

“Malcolm Kyle Preston Logan Saint. I just walked into the eye of the most powerful storm of my life. No Not a storm. A hurricane.”

Whoa! This book is a scorcher!

Sizzling.
Sweet.
Consuming.
Addictive.
Emotional.
Tumultuous.
Romantic.

I didn’t think it possible, but this follow-up was even hotter than the first, as desires and regret wildly collide. Katy Evans has the ability to draw you i
Chris- Bookaddict
Feb 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I devoured this today!!!! Jesus I LOVE Malcolm Saint!!!! Katy can write a story so damn well she pulls you in right from the first damn page!!!!!
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Feb 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Manwhore + 1 (Manwhore #2) by Katy Evans
5 stars!!

“You’re the only heaven I will ever know, Rachel...and if you were a hell, I’d sin my whole life just to stay with you.”

Malcolm Kyle Preston Logan Saint, gah this man, I just love him, that is the one thing synonymous with a Katy Evans book and that is she always writes lovable characters. It was no secret he was a player in his time but it took one woman to knock him off his feet and he hasn’t been the same since. After the ending of Manwhore
Beatrice ~ Confessions of a Pinay Bookaholic

I GOT MY DIBS FOR MALCOLM KYLE PRESTON LOGAN SAINT

I like this better than the first one. Oh my, Saint! So basically, this is the continuation from the previous book which is a total cliffhanger. I've got to say I crave for more. I absolutely love Rachel Livingston. Despite of what happened on the expose, this lady knows how to admit her mistakes and she earned her way for redemption. She wasn't a whiny, dramatic heroine. She remained independent and indeed got the sass.

"I'd do it all again f
♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥

Expected publication 7th July 2015

EXCERPT
(view spoiler)
Jonetta
The story resumes where the first book ended as Rachel tries to repair her relationship with Malcolm Saint. Additionally, there's a new threat involving her magazine that may impact their future.

There just wasn't enough story here to hold my interest. It felt like the same issues were tiresomely revisited time and again. I did like the parts that featured the reactions of the public in social media. They were hysterical and showed some real creativity.

My feeling is the issues in this story cou
~Nichole~  Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews
Not enough words. I really need to sit and think on all these feelings Katy seems to pull out of me.
Elise ✘ a.k.a Ryder's Pet ✘
I am highly disappointed in this book. While the Manwhore (book #1) was awesome, this one was just boring. Nothing happened, except sex. Sex, sex, sex. Sex. And some fucking more sex. Hell even the epilogue was not satisfying enough for me. Don't get me wrong, I love Saint, however, I don't just want to read about his and Rachel's sex life? Nor do I want to hear all the damn time how much Rachel loves Malcolm and great he is. Her obsession with him is a bit too much to enjoy it.
“You’re the onl
C.D.'s Canaries: Manwhore +1 BR 7/20/15 83 43 Jul 31, 2015 12:50PM
Fifty Shades of R...: July 2015 ~ BOTM ~ Manwhore +1 by Katy Evans 8 73 Jul 21, 2015 05:35PM
The Challenge Fac...: Shantal & Ora - Manwhore 2 17 Jul 04, 2015 04:21AM

• Coming Home (The Surrender Trilogy, #3)
  • Bound for Salvation (The Bound Trilogy #2)
  • The Art of Trusting a Greek Billionaire (Greek Billionaire, #2)
  • Childstar 3 (Childstar, #3)
  • The Other F-Word (In Other Words, #2)
  • On the Record (Record, #2)
  • Toxic
  • Dair (The Wild Side, #3)
  • All That He Demands (The Billionaire's Seduction, #3)
  • Appealed (The Legal Briefs, #3)
  • Reasonable Doubt: Volume 3 (Reasonable Doubt, #3)
  • Unforgettable (Unforgiven, #2)
  • Sweetest Venom (Virtue, #2)
  • Beneath Him (Harlow book 1)

Katy Evans is a New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author. Her debut REAL shot to the top of the bestselling lists in 2013 and since then 10 of her titles have been New York Times bestsellers. Her books have been translated into nearly a dozen languages across the world.

***Katy doesn't respond to messages on this site, but you can email her at katyevansauthor@gmail.com

Manwhore (5 books)
  • Manwhore (Manwhore, #1)
  • Ladies Man (Manwhore, #3)
  • Womanizer (Manwhore, #4)
  • Playboy (Manwhore, #5)
“Tie the knot with me. Be safe with me. Reckless with me. Be who you are with me. Be my wife, Rachel—marry me.”

~ Malcolm Kyle Preston Logan Saint”
25 likes
“What are you afraid of?"

"The world."

"Relax. The world's in my pocket.”
22 likes