Start by marking “Wicked Ride (Wish Upon A Stud, #5)” as Want to Read:
Wicked Ride (Wish Upon A Stud, #5)

Wicked Ride

(Wish Upon A Stud #5)

Fiona Jones has never killed anyone, but there’s a first for everything. Still, maybe she shouldn't have hired Ronin—a sexy killer with a wicked motorcycle-- who’s giving her more than her share of attention.

Wicked Ride is the sexy and hilarious fifth and last novella in the five-part Wish Upon A Stud series.

Wish Upon A Stud...A happy ending is just a coin toss away.
Published January 15th 2015 (first published January 4th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Wicked Ride, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wicked Ride

Start your review of Wicked Ride (Wish Upon A Stud, #5)
Carvanz
Fiona is a sweet innocent farm girl who is out to kill someone. With the help of Ronin she will succeed and free her family from their villainous neighbor. Unfortunately, Ronin is turning out to be a complete dud. You would think I hired killer would be more blood thirsty but Ronin seems to be trying to figure out if the crazy woman is real or if he’s dreaming it all. This was another cute installment in the series and I loved how Fiona let her blood thirst fly…up to a point. This one has a lot ...more
Mindy Lou's Book Review
I'm loving these short stories by Elisa Sax. They are very funny and entertaining. I'm actually enjoying the audibles more than if I had just read them. The narrator, Angie Hickman has the perfect voice for these crazy heroines and I think she adds more enjoyment to the book itself. If you like silly humor, I highly recommend these books by Elise Sax.
Kristine
Jun 28, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wicked Ride is the fifth and final novella in the Wish Upon a Stud series and just like all of the other ones it is laugh out loud funny. Fiona is so sheltered and naive in a way that will leave you shaking your head while chuckling at the same time. Seriously...where does Sax come up with these characters and plots? They are so outrageous in believability but so utterly entertaining and enjoyable.

Every instalment in this series is well worth a read if you want to smile and get lost in some
Hawaiianwahine00
Jan 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
So sad to have it end but worth the wait.

Another awesome laugh my butt off romance story by Elise Sax!! Wonderful characters and as always a great HEA. Fiona cracked me up from start to finish and u just have to love Robin for being a sexy patient hottie. Was hoping for a little more pages and making a wish right now for a reunion book that can keep us posted of how these awesome ladies and their sexy men are doing.
This is a must read series in fact all Elise books are a must read!! Be warned u
Sylvia
Jan 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
OMG...what fun this book is....i laughed from start to end...what an unlikely pair Ronin and Fiona are but they work...they make you smile, shake your head, and just feel good. A quick fun...silly...sexy read that i highly recommend!! Keep up the good work Elise Sax!
Susan
Jan 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I laughed non stop from beginning to end with this book! Fiona is a nut and Ronan is her complete opposite. That's why they work! Quick fun read that won't disappoint!
Kristine
May 31, 2015 rated it really liked it
original review can be found at http://kristineandterri.blogspot.ca/2...

Every instalment in this
Cindy Reifel
Jan 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is a novella about Fiona, who wants to find someone who will murder a man, and Ronin, who is the man she accidentally finds when she's looking for the murderer for hire.
I have very little to say about this novella.
1. It's by Elise Sax = nuff said
2. It's cute, fast-paced and hilarious
3. Buy it and read it!!!!!
4. You had better write more about this couple or I will start thinking bad things about you, Elise!
Anima
Jan 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: hot-romance
The series finale! Ronin, hot Army guy, hired to help Fiona with her family's problem. Fiona, spunky little dynamo crazy as hell, is trying to save the family ranch. I always love the banter between Sax's characters because it seems natural. The only thing missing here is the sex, I "get" Fiona but I wasn't feeling the zing between then. Still a great story and a fun series. My copy was given for an honest review.
Claire
Dec 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is a great addition to this funny series and disappointingly it's also the final book in the series. All of the books have made me laugh out loud and I'd love more books.

Fiona is so amusing, her thought process is so funny and the way she gets fixated on one thing is so perfect for this story line.

Ronin is down to earth, steady and patient, his calm is a great match for Fiona's almost manic energy.

The story is sweet and funny with a side of action, I really enjoyed listening to it and
Jane
Jun 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
When the farmer next door tries to take their ranch, Fiona's family needs help ... and Ronin helps people so, with all of her money in tow, the sweet and naive pastry baker sets out to hire a hit on the nasty neighbour. Things don't go quite the way she planned in this very funny paramilitary adventure story. Funny, sweet and very sexy, this is one of the most enjoyable rom-coms I've read in a long time.
Victoria Sturlini
Jan 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
SO GOOD!

Another cute book! I absolutely love Elise Sax's books! She makes you smile.... Laugh out loud... Turn the pages quickly to see what nutty thing is coming next and just makes you feel good! This story was so cute... It was short but was enough to highly entertain me and make me smile and smile in enjoyment!!
Olivia
He scratches behind his ear and sits up straight in his chair. “Fiona,” he says, his voice so deep, he practically rumbles. “Tell me what you’d like from me.”
I lean forward and cup my hands around my mouth so nobody else can hear. “I want you to shoot the jerkface, lying bastard asshole cattle rustler who’s bent on killing my father and stealing our land.”
He nods. “Shoot,” he repeats, dragging out the word.
“Oh, that’s not the way you do it?” I ask, leaning even closer toward him. “You can use
Ruby McDemon
Jul 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this wild ditzy ride. Sweet Fiona and her small town innocence getting swept away by hunky Ronin in her quest to kill her jerk of a neighbor and save her family farm. I loved reading this story and getting to hear Angie narrate it just made the story so much funnier. This is a great story and awesomely entertaining.
Love2Read
Jun 06, 2019 rated it it was ok
This was my least favorite in this series. I like that there was no cliffhanger and we got an HEA, but the heroine was not only young an inexperienced, she was a complete idiot. It was hard thi get behind her. There was also an instance where her last name was switched to Harper instead of Jones, so a little better editing would help.
Doreen
Nov 18, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
If the author meant this as a farce, it's good.
Maria
Dec 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audiobooks
4 1/2 Stars
Audiobooks Review
Fantastic series so very funny, only made funnier by this a very talented narrator.
Stacey
Feb 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
No review needed!!!!
C.M. Albert
Oct 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Well "Ridden" (and written!)

This was my first Elise Sax story & I loved it. Her writing is so sharp, funny, comedically timed, sweet and adventurous all rolled into one. Her references are off the charts funny. Her writing is smooth & easy to read. I easily fell in love with Fiona's quirky character and Robin's hot, masculine one. It was my own fault that I didn't realize this was a novella-length book. I would've loved to have seen their story stretched a wee bit for maximum tension.
Jeannie
Jan 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: aldiko
It is such a joy to read Elise Sax books because they are filled with lots of burst out laughing moments and you can never know what to expect. I've come to really enjoy her quirky writing style.

Fiona was such a character. She's not a bimbo but she is naive and too straightforward for her own good. It was way too funny to see a hunky macho guy like Ronin getting caught in the tangles of Fiona.

A fun, funny relaxing read that you wouldn't want to miss out.

I was gifted an advance copy of this book
JoAn
Jan 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: contemporary, romance
Wicked Ride by Elise Sax is the 5th and final novella in her Wish Upon A Stud series.

Fiona and Ronin had Elise's trademark banter as they rode through this adventure. I laughed and I sighed as I read this final book in her series. The HEA surprised me and I wish this book had been longer so I could see more of them as Fiona embraces her new life with Ronin.

I was given an ARC by the author in exchange for an honest review.
Bookgyrl
Dec 21, 2014 rated it it was ok
Well, if you write a series (wish upon a stud) and fill the first four with steamy scenes you create expectations in my opinion.

And this book - although funny - had no steamy scenes. There was no character development and - of course - instalove and I do not mind that in a short sexy read. But as said... I felt a bit cheated.

Mandy Moffat
Jul 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Another fun little read.
Danielle
listened to the audiobook the second time. review to come
Alison
May 12, 2016 rated it liked it
Sweet little read to end the novella series
Bernie
Aug 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wicked Ride review

Wicked Ride is the fifth book in the romantic comedy Five Wished series written by author Elise Sax. It's crazy funny.
LeeAnne
Oct 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
My favorite of the 5. So funny and Fiona was a hoot, yes I said hoot. I love reading a book that makes me laugh out loud!
suze joyce
Nov 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Just what the doctor ordered. Belly laughs galore. It is truly amazing what some people find important. However it really does make me laugh Thank you Elise I needed that.
Vivianne
Jan 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I love Elise Sax novels. She never disappoints. This book was hilarious and a quick fun read. I am a true fan for life.
Toni Wulfekuhl
Mar 06, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Cinderella Cowgirl
  • The Stillness of the Sky (Flipped Fairy Tale #2)
  • Shadows on Snow (Flipped Fairy Tales #1)
  • Jed Had to Die
  • Will
  • The Babysitters Coven (The Babysitters Coven, #1)
  • Sea Witch Rising (Sea Witch, #2)
  • Spelling Mistake (The Kitchen Witch, #4)
  • Sit for a Spell (The Kitchen Witch, #3)
  • ExSpelled (The Kitchen Witch, #5)
  • Memoirs of a Superhero
  • Durable Goods (Cole and Callahan #2)
  • Dawn's Gentle Light
  • Ozland (Everland, #3)
  • Umberland (Everland, #2)
  • Man Card (Man Hands, #2)
  • You Can Thank Me Later: A Novella
  • Pancakes and Corpses (Peridale Cafe Mystery #1)
Elise Sax worked as a journalist for fifteen years, mostly in Paris, France. She took a detour from journalism and became a private investigator before trying her hand at writing fiction. She lives in Southern California with her two sons. An Affair to Dismember is her first novel.

Wish Upon A Stud (5 books)
  • Going Down (Wish Upon A  Stud, #1)
  • Man Candy (Wish Upon A Stud, #2)
  • Hot Wired (Wish Upon A Stud, #3)
  • Just Sacked (Wish Upon A Stud, #4)