Start by marking “Stolen Fate” as Want to Read:
Stolen Fate

Stolen Fate

This isn’t your typical story about boy meets girl then they fall in love and live happily ever after. No. This is a story about deception and betrayal at its finest. This is a story about hatred and attraction which does everything in its power to destroy two people.

Essie Horton is a woman who has lived through unspeakable things during her short life and when a prime op
Published December 1st 2014 by S. Nelson

To ask other readers questions about Stolen Fate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stolen Fate

Beatrix
Jan 26, 2015 added it
Shelves: read-in-2015
Read my review on: Way Too Hot Books.
Donna
Mar 23, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Overall I enjoyed this.... but it dragged at times. I loved the plot, Drayden and Essie, a few steamy scenes and the writing style. I struggled to believe some of the things that happened, and the first half of the book went on way to long. I couldn’t connect to the H & H as well as I would have liked because of the plot. I would still recommend this one as It is not your typical romance and i am an impatient reader.
Home Is Where the Wine Is Book Blog

5 Stars! This was sooooo good. Beautiful, powerful, epic read.
Even when I thought I hated you, Essie, I loved you.

I consumed this book in one sitting. Loved every word. Debut novel….all I can say OMG!

It made me want to do this…
miley-cyrus-happy-funny-dance
ace-ventura-dancing
1356727078_tumblr_m6riq5aN3k1qgipvko1_400
m4
…ok maybe not this

Betrayal, heartache, lust, acceptance, love….so many different feelings with this book.

You instantly fall in love with Drayden. With his stubborn mood swing sexy self. The book is like no other I have read. Amazing, beau
Claire - The Coffeeholic Bookworm
Drayden Warner. He's got everything. He's everything a woman wants. But he's also one woman's worst nightmare.

Essie Smith, aka Essie Horton. She's one hot delicious lady. She doesn't have everything. But she sure knows how to get 'em all.

She's got the perfect plan for Drayden. Seduce him, make him fall, make him chase after you, tell him your fantasies, reenact your fantasies, leave him, threaten him, blackmail him and get rich. Essie's got it all worked out. But she doesn't anticipate what he
Karen
Jan 10, 2015 rated it liked it
3.5 Romantic Stars
I enjoyed this debut novel by S. Nelson. She was able to combine mystery and suspense along with a little humor thrown in.
The story is about Essie and Drayden. Essie is from the other side of the tracks, (no family and moved from one foster home to another while growing up). Essie knows nothing but hustling and decides to try her skills out on Drayden, a rich, handsome playboy. Essie's plan is to blackmail Drayden for 5 million dollars.
The plan backfires and Drayden immediatel
Kim
Apr 27, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Stolen Fate is a good story about two people from different sides of the track. Essie is what you would call broken, she has had a bad start in life. And is forced to resort to make some desperate choices in order to try and have a better life for herself. Drayden is every woman’s dream come true, or at least he looks the part, but he has his own set of issues. This story is not your normal love story, not by any means and I think that is part of why I really liked reading it. Some romance nove ...more
Lorena  Garcia -- Brittany's Book Blog
Ms. Nelson did an exceptional job with her debut novel. Two people who meet and come with secrets, lies deceit and betrayal. So much emotions and some mystery involved in this novel.

I thought it kept me pretty entranced in the storyline and I really loved Essie’s strong character in this book. She was fearless and wasn’t afraid to go after what she wanted.

Essie -- has lived a pretty rough life, coming from foster homes and pretty much raising herself after her last foster parent passed away. N
Lost Between the Pages
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This story will break your heart and put it back together again. I didn't know what to expect when reading this book. This was S. Nelson's debut novel. She did an amazing job. Her writing style brought out all the feels.

Drayden and Essie's story is not rainbows and butterfly's it's actually heart wrenching at times. Essie has been on her own for a long time so she hustles in any way she can. She is gorgeous and she uses that to her advantage. Drayden is not the same man he was years ago. He is
Beth, Hurricane Readers Book Reviews
Feb 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Everyone
Wow! Stolen Fate is an amazing read. S. Nelson did and epic job with her debut Novel. I love romances but this is not your usual romance. No it isn't. This gives love an hate a knew meaning.What happens when two people are attracted to each other but that attraction can destroy them. In this story i say it again its not your usual romance. It tugs your emotions in every direction. One minute you find yourself laughing and then next your saying the f word and then your crying. I loved every tragi ...more
Two Chicks Who Love Angst
K
Mar 23, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Essie Horton had a rough childhood, growing up in foster homes and eventually running away. She devised a plan to finally end her day to day existence of the last few years by setting up Drayden Warner, a gorgeous playboy who’s worth millions. Drayden reacts to Essie’s deception in a way that she never expected. Essie and Drayden develop an undeniable attraction to each other despite the circumstances of their meeting.
This is an outstanding story of betrayal, heartbreak and sizzling passion. The
Amanda Metteer- herrera
LoVed this book! I was given it as an ARC and I can say that I couldn't put it down. For a debut novel, it's almost flawless! What I love about his story is that it's not like anything you read everyday. The characters are flawed and real. Essie has had a hard life and is trying to make her life easier by scamming an unsuspected billionaire out of a few million dollars. She doesn't plan on Drayden calling her on her own scam. This book made me cry, laugh, feel, and love! I can't wait to read mor ...more
Kathryn Synoracki
I love this book and the amazing characters! Essie is not your typical bad girl. She has had an awful childhood, which she ran away from and survived any way she could. Drayden is not your typical rich boy. He has also suffered. The circumstances that bring them both together, can destroy them both. Can they save each other? This is the second book I have read from S.Nelson. I can't get wait for her next book!
Rea
Mar 23, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A really great story about two characters who after sharing things in their life are able to find love again. It's not an easy road for them; whether it be trust, betrayal, death or sadness, they do overcome! I like the "blackmail" angle and how it turns on the "blackmailer"! I could feel the chemistry between Dray and Essie! Overall well told with a great balance of drama and angst and steamy scenes!
KellyMae
Apr 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Overall I liked this story. I liked the characters Drayden and Essie. Drayden, the hot and rich CEO millionaire, but a bit of a hot head! Essie is a hard headed troubled girl. They are brought together in an interesting way. They do not like each other, or do they? Sometimes it's hard to tell. I really liked the writing of this author and know I would enjoy more of her books.
This is a standalone. Maybe a book for Eli?!
Katie Jochumsen
Mar 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own
I loved this book. The way Essie and Drayden met was unusual to say the least. When they found out she was pregnant from the one time they were together I couldn't help but hope that they could overcome the way they met, but it wasn't to be. When Essie miscarried my heart broke for them.
This story had so many ups and downs. It kept me wanting to read to see what would happen next! I definitely recommend it to anyone who loves a book about overcoming the worst odds. Two thumbs way up!!!!!
Marcie Wegner
Mar 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book. I can't believe this was a debut novel. I got so wrapped up in the well-developed characters and the story that I lost track of time. I didn't want the book to end. I look forward to reading more by this wonderful author.
Emma Taylor
Mar 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It started a little slow and took me a few chapters to really get into it. But once I got into the book I truly loved it and couldn't put it down. I just had to know what happened. It's Definitely worth the buy. Drayden is officially my new favorite book boyfriend
Peggy
Apr 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5-5 Stars.
Lamprini
Dec 04, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
STOLLEN OR WRITTEN FATE? JUST MARVELLOUS
aj
Mar 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great read...can't wait for more!
Elvine Flore
Apr 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Endearing...

I almost gave up on finishing this book, but am I glad I pushed through. It started out fine, but turned into this dragged on fight. The H was alpha alright but came out rather childish in some of those fights. I would have liked to have at least a chapter of his point of view to get a deeper understanding of his attitude. But then it turns around after the tragedy and I couldn’t put it down. I sure will read more of this author.
Yasmin Vasquez
Jan 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent

This book was truly a great read. Essie comes from a troubled past and sees Drayden as a means to an end. Neither of them realize that fate has intervened to make this a journey neither one can resist.
Gicela Longo
Nov 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A Glorious Read

Loved Essie’s and Draydon’s story. I’m anxious to read about how Eli will find his happiness. I like the Author’s writing style and looking forward to reading more stories from her.
Kanika
Mar 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was prepared to dislike it bcos it started with deception and bad blood but I loved it. The story made me cry, angry and love all the same.
I just wish we could have some of the plot from Drayden's POV.
Grade : 4.5 stars
Tracy Kincaid
May 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A rocky start that turns into happiness for all. Love the roller coaster ride.
Gennia
Dec 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great book

I truly enjoyed the read. I had been reading the MC series and came across this one to read. Thank you.
Angeetucker2icloud.Com
I enjoyed reading Stolen Fate. This was a unique approach to any accidental pregnancy books I have read. It made the storyline flow and kept the characters interesting. I won't give away any spoilers but I would like to see a follow up with the eldest brother, perhaps a love interest of his own. Good easy read with enough drama to keep the pages turning.
Di
Mar 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Enjoyable after a slow start

After a bit of a slow start the storyline picked up. I'm still not sure how I feel about the initial meeting between Essie and Drayden. However, that aside the rest of the book made up for it. From the argumentative side of both characters, to the controlling side of Drayden and the stubborn side of Essie, these two didn't stand a chance. The stars aligned to bring them together in the strangest of ways.
After the initial rocky start, and heartbreak they endured, thing
T.E Thasia
Mar 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
She never disappoints

• Roar
  • Instigation (Clandestine Affairs, #1)
  • Savage Hero (Savage, #20)
  • The Key
  • Lord of Lies (The Ea Cycle, #3)
  • Willow (Flower Child, #2)
  • The Last Tailored Suit (Nadia Wolf #5)
  • Drawn Through You
  • Circling Back
  • Before Him Comes Me
  • Vampire Sheikh (Immortal Sheikhs #3)
  • Heath (Roughneck Shorts, #2)
  • Dark Kiss
  • Retribution (DarkWorld: Irin Chronicles #1)
  • Imperfect Truth (Truth #1)
  • Hollywood Noir (Angel: Season 1, #5)
  • Deliciously Wicked (Ladies' Amateur Sleuth Society, #2)
  • Complete Me (The Trust Me Trilogy, #3.5)
S. Nelson grew up with a love of reading and a very active imagination, never putting pen to paper, or fingers to keyboard until 2013.

Her passion to create was overwhelming, and within a few months she’d written her first novel, Stolen Fate. When she isn’t engrossed in creating one of the many stories rattling around inside her head, she loves to read and travel as much as she can.

She lives in th