Start by marking “Beyond the Consequences (Consequences, #5)” as Want to Read:
Beyond the Consequences (Consequences, #5)

Beyond the Consequences

(Consequences #5)

From New York Times bestselling author Aleatha Romig comes more of the suspenseful romantic thriller about secrets and deception, passion and love, choices and consequences.

Secrets and deception

As the pieces of their puzzle come together, Anthony and Claire Rawlings continue to defy the odds. Together they overcame an incomprehensible beginning. Apart they endured unimag
Published January 15th 2015 by Romig Works

To ask other readers questions about Beyond the Consequences, please sign up.
Over Dramatic No pls.. I dunno how to explain this but the author is too irrational to make the heroine too stupid to fall for the person who abused and wrecked her…moreNo pls.. I dunno how to explain this but the author is too irrational to make the heroine too stupid to fall for the person who abused and wrecked her family. Too stupid, I repeat.(less)
Lady Bouse There are only 5 to date
2. Behind His Eyes Consequences 1.5
3. Truth
4. Behind His Eyes Truth 2.5
5. Revealed The Missing Years
6. Beyond the Consequences(less)

Candace
Dec 27, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Fans of the 'Consequences' series
Finally Some Happiness For Tony And Claire!

Tony Rawlings is probably my all-time favorite "love to hate him" book boyfriend. I absolutely cannot get enough of Tony and Claire!

Told in multiple POVs, this book offers a look at Tony and Claire's life together as they live their happily ever after. I enjoyed this book and was glad to see two of my favorite characters get to ride off into the sunset together. They really seem to have settled in to their new lives, filled with domestic bliss and play
♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥

Beyond the Consequences began in the form of a novella in a limited release anthology. It's from this short novella that book 5 of the Consequences series evolved and Aleatha Romig expanded her novella into a full length not-to-be-missed delve into the life of the Rawlings family Beyond the Consequences.

Don't we all wonder that? What happens to our beloved favourite characters when we turn the last page?

There’s a little intrigue, some danger, a dose of retribution and a delightful side stor
Sophia Triad
Jun 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Everything’s coming up roses!

Maybe everything is far too perfect than I would have expected.
Tony is the perfect male specimen and the Rawlings becomes a perfect family with the perfect friends and the perfect lifestyle.
There are of course a few bumps along the way, but nothing their perfect friends cannot solve.

If you have read “Revealed: The Missing Years”, the book “Beyond the Consequences” includes:
-things you would probably already know like Claire and Tony’s HEA,
-things that you suspect
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
5++ "Love Beyond the Consequences" Stars

photo BehindtheConsequences_zps7d3803c5.jpg

Drama, Love, Bliss, Sensuality, Sweetness and Perfection that is what Aleatha Romig has done with Beyond the Consequences. If I have to come up with one sentence to describe Tony and Claire. ..........One of the greatest love stories ever written.

photo 0d83f430e4a1e70a684437b6285c009c_zps2fd42393.jpg

This book was FABULOUS. It has a little bit of everything. It isn't all perfect for Tony and Claire but it sure almost is. We get the glimpse of what life is like for Tony and Claire as their life progresses as
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange of honest review

[image error]

Beyond The Consequences by Aleatha Romig was beyond everything I expected this book to be. This fifth book of the Consequences Series was breathtakingly beautiful. If there was ever a series that I don’t want to end, this would be it. From the first book to this fifth book, readers have seen the transformation, growth, and maturity of the love Tony and Claire has for each other. Their love for each other has deepen, evolved, and ha
Amanda
Mar 29, 2015 rated it it was ok
Updated 6/2/2015

I was told that the book is now also available as an audiobook from Audible Studios. For those who are interested, go to the link for the sample clip --> https://soundcloud.com/audible/beyond-the-consequences

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Read 3/31/2015

As much as I freaking enjoyed the Consequences Trilogy, I'm ready to put my obsession towards Tony and Claire to rest.

Beyond the Consequences is a 275 pages of extended HEA. Before I
Mirjam
Aug 10, 2015 rated it liked it
I have finally finished this last episode of this serie. This was a very goody-goody end to a story that began with me having a "WTF am I reading" moment. Even the case that was handled by Phil was closed with no suspense at all.
I do like a HEA, but would have loved a more thrilling story to reach that.
And what was up with Taylor???? Is that gonna be a new book?
Esra
Oct 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-english
*****5+ Stars!************

Bu kitabı serinin son kitabı olarak değil de Son Sözü olarak görüyorum ben.
Okumalara doyamadım! Sayfaları çevirirken yüzümdeki aptal sırıtışa bir türlü engel olamadım :D :D
Tony'nin yeri apayrı ama bu serideki her karakteri deli gibi seviyorum! Dolayısıyla son iki kitaptaki bölümlerin neredeyse herkesin bakış açısıyla yazılmış olmasına bayıldım!!
Keşke bazı serilerdeki gibi onlarca daha kitap olsaydı, ama biricik yazarcığımın notunu okuduktan sonra ilerisi için umutluyum!
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Jan 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
Beyond The Consequences (Consequences #5) by Aleatha Romig
4.5 stars!!

“Nothing can bring a real sense of security into the home except true love.”

Tony and Claire are one of those couples that I cannot seem to get enough of. When a couple have been through as much as these two have and when considering their coming together in the first instance was so unethical and incomprehensible you often wonder how they ever came to be in the first place. One thing that I have come to understand as each b
Shayna
Beautiful. Heart-warming. Emotional. Refreshing. I had a smile on my face and tears in my eyes the whole way through. Way to do a series justice Ms. Romig!

Beyond The Consequences goes beyond the Happily Ever After. It went beyond my expectations as well! This book made me realize...I don't think I will ever get enough of Tony and Claire. I will always treasure their epic love story. Their love story conquered all. Their strength, their perseverance, their unending adoration for one another just
1-Click Addict Support Group
Jan 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Ahhh. Diving back in to Tony and Claire feels like a sick twisted homecoming of sorts. Like most people, I have a love/hate relationship with these two. You want to slap 'em, then they kind of grow on you, then you have to shake your head and say, "no, I am falling for the mind screwing trap!" Andddd then you end up loving them again anyway. These two have been on QUITE a journey and this book was just more drama for ya mama.

"Their paths had taken them on some dark journeys and somehow they foun
Gwen ~the Book Diva
My love for this series gets stronger with every book. When I first heard that there would be a fifth book, I thought "Do we really need it?" The answer is: Yes. Beyond the Consequences allow us see at how things have progressed with Clare and Tony and how life can be full of happiness for them. Yes, even Tony Rawlings deserves an HEA. I will never say that another book is not needed. Do your thing, Aleatha! She cleverly left something things open to explore in the future and I'm happy to contin ...more
Barbara ♥~Lindt Ninja~♥ (Careerist Gangster™)
Dec 30, 2014 marked it as the-magic-8-ball-says-no
Shelves: seriously
Really? Really? How many books is this series going to be stretched into with the author adding novellas, companion books, novellas included in companion books, novellas expanded into full books, etc?

This is damn ridiculous. This author needs to have a seat next to Tara Sue Me who's on the fifth book in her Submissive "Trilogy." I quit.

Marielis
Dec 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
"Until we have seen someone's darkness, we don't really know who that person is. Until we have forgiven someone's darkness, we don't really know what love is."- Marianne Williamson
Los fanáticos de esta serie quedaremos super complacidos con este libro.
Yo fui una de las que se quedo con ganas de saber que había pasado con Tony & Claire después del libro Convicted; ya que con una pareja tan compleja me llegue a preguntar ¿realmente podrán estar bien?.
"Mrs. Rawlings, I've said it before a
Louise
Dec 15, 2014 rated it liked it
This probably like epilogue 3.0
Loved that the author writes something for Phil;)
Really enjoyed this, a little bit of suspense put on it. Really like Tony and Claire.
Blair
Jan 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Love it. <33
Review to come.
Muniat
Dec 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I'm in love with Aleatha Romig. This book was everything I expected,and beyond and definitely the HEA I needed. If there ever was a series I don't want to end,this would be the one. The whole series,hands down,is the best series ever!
Terri
Dec 26, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
I will always have much love for one of my top couples ever!!! Claire and Tony I will never get enough of your amazing journey. LOVE..LOVE !
Up All Night Book Addict
Jan 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2015, reviews
I have been trying to find the words for this review. I have two opinions on this book, and I teetered on which way this review should go. So I will give you both.

I will start off with what I expected from this book...

If you have read the entire series so far, you are most likely wondering who was writing the notes and sending the packages to Claire and Tony... This is a piece of the puzzle that was never resolved. Well, this piece is multi-layered, and you do get answers and a resolution. Howe
Elizabeth (Perusing Princesses)

I LOVE Aleatha.... And every book she writes about Tony and Claire terrifies me to read it....
But then I start reading more of this crazy world of Mr. & Mrs. Rawlings... and I am soooooo happy that Aleatha keeps them coming!!

Their journey is a dark twisted sordid love obsession... It always leaves you gasping and wanting to throw your kindle, and then at the same time praying this insanity never ends....

I can't say enough how epically talented Aleatha is, in creating a character so vile a
Amy
Jan 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This series has always been in my all-time favorite list and this book just cemented that fact. We have seen Tony and Claire go through some major trauma, heartbreak, love, romance. You name it and those two have gone through it and come out even stronger.

I always like getting to see what happens after the "happily ever after". Aleatha delivers on that in this book and so much more for the die-hard fans of this series who wondered throughout whether there would be a happily ever after for this c
Sandra ~ ♥ Cross My Heart ♥
3.5 stars This is one of my favorite series and while I enjoyed visiting with Tony & Claire and their family in the future, I missed the intensity & omg moments from the previous books. I missed feeling the urgent need to read as fast as I could, almost afraid of what surprise or shock might grab me on the next page. In my opinion, the events that might have generated those kind of controversial scenes/moments are glossed over, as readers are not privy to the descriptive details or execu ...more
Rosa Santos mcanulty
Jan 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was seriously shocked at some reviews, how can you possibly review when you haven't read the books.I can not wait to read this book!!! And everyone that is a fan of Aleatha should be very excited!!

Now that I have read beyond consequences,I have to say I loved reading more about these characters,Aleatha Romig was able to once again make me feel what these characters who feeling,only great authors can do that and she left me wanting more!
Kerrie Mcdermott
Jan 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Thank you so much for this book! It was a bonus to the series. For me, it made the characters more real. You're one heck of a writer. I love that you tied up Claire and Tony's story in a neat bow. That being said, if you wanted to continue the glimpse you gave us into Phil's story, I wouldn't complain. ;-)
Marcia
Jan 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I cannot wait for this book to release. I am so excited to continue Tony and Claire's journey. Maybe we will get answers to some of the missing puzzle pieces, like who has been those packages?? I love this series!!
Katrina
Jan 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I simply CAN'T WAIT until this book comes out! I absolutely love Claire, Tony & the characters in these books and can't wait to see where their story takes us next. I love Aleatha's writing and am very excited for this book!
Heather
Jan 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was very shocked at the reviews for this series! I absolutely love Tony and Claire and I'm so excited that the series is continuing!
Jenny
Jan 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I can't wait to read this! So excited! Love this series!!!!!
-S♡
Feb 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-stars
5+ Stars!
“To the world you may be just one person, but to the one person you may be the world.”
Trish Mint
Sep 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The events in Beyond the Consequences take place directly after Convicted and where we all left off. Was I 100% content with that ending? Yes. Did I want and need more? Yes. Does Aleatha give me what I need in this book to successfully finish this series for me? Hells Yes!!!

This story is a peek at what Tony and Claire’s life is like after Convicted…after the Island, after getting Nichol back, after “the package” was received by Phil. And what of that “package”?

I have to say I just loved this boo
Can't wait!!! 2 27 Jan 02, 2015 03:18PM
  • Breathless
  • Released (Caged, #3)
  • Make Me Yours Evermore (Pierced Hearts, #3)
  • Friends & Forever (Sempre, #0.5 & #2.5)
  • Iron Cross (The Dartmouth Cobras #6)
  • Stay Hungry (The Bounty Hunters, #3)
  • Knight & Sleigh (Knight, #2.5)
  • A Desperate Man: Volume 3 (A Desperate Man, #3)
  • The Wife (The Professor, #4)
  • The Morbid and Sultry Tales of Genevieve Clare
  • Childstar 3 (Childstar, #3)
  • Arrive (Spiral of Bliss, #3.5)
  • At His Mercy (His, #3)
  • Breaking Spades (Hamden, #4)
  • No More Masquerade (Secrets of Stone #2)
  • Seduced by the Game
  • Play with Me
Aleatha Romig is a New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today bestselling author who lives in Indiana. She grew up in Mishawaka, graduated from Indiana University, and is currently living south of Indianapolis. Aleatha has raised three children with her high school sweetheart and husband of over thirty years. Before she became a full-time author, she worked days as a dental hygienist and s ...more

Consequences (5 books)
  • Consequences (Consequences, #1)
  • Truth (Consequences, #2)
  • Convicted (Consequences, #3)
  • Revealed: The Missing Years (Consequences, #4)
“Honesty is more than not lying. It is truth telling, truth speaking, truth living, and truth loving. —James E. Faust” 1 likes
“To the world you may be just one person, but to the one person you may be the world. —Mother Theresa” 1 likes