Start by marking “Never Fall (Faithfully Yours #2)” as Want to Read:
Never Fall (Faithfully Yours #2)

Never Fall

(Faithfully Yours #2)

“Your fairy tale is about to begin.”

Beth and David’s whirlwind romance has survived a year of long-distance dating—dodging exes, dealing with jealousy, and syncing future goals. Eager to move into the next chapter of their lives together, Beth leaves California after graduation to follow her heart, joining David in his native London.

While Beth keeps busy with her universit
Published November 17th 2015 (first published 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Never Fall, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Never Fall

Julia
Aug 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Never Fall by Anne Carol is a Christian YA novel set in the early 1980's and continues the story from book one in the Faithfully Yours series.
Marriage means life adjustments. It's not all a bed of roses. The wedding may be a fairytale but then real life follows. Anne Carol has written a gritty Christian novel dealing with hard hitting topics such as miscarriage, alcohol and drug abuse, suicide and violence against women. The reader enters the sometimes seedy world of the pop group and the groupi
Toni Shiloh
Never Fall picks up right after Never Let Go, book 1 in the Faithfully Yours series. Anne takes this teenage romance into marriage as we follow Beth and David's romance. I like that this series follows the couple through marriage. So many times we end at HEA and never get to revisit a couple again.

However, I admit, this one was a tough read. There were so many things that happen that broke my heart. At one point, I had to skim in order to keep from balling. Anne Carol does a great job at bringi
C.J. Fallowfield
Oct 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I'd been looking forward to Carol's second book, after being surprised at how much I enjoyed her first, given it isn't my usual genre. Never Fall follows the love story of young couple Beth and David as they start to mature and deal with all of the adversities that life throws at them. Newly married, living with his parents, dealing with being homesick, David on tour with his band and all of the vices that the life of a rock star bring. There were many highs and lows in this chapter of their jou ...more
Book Loving Fairy-Blog
Never Fall
Star Rating:
5 stars!

Okay..first things first, tissues! And lots of them! What a emotional ride this book takes you on. We meet Beth and David once again together after what seems like forever and things seem to be falling back into place except they aren't. What do you do with alot of obstacles that come into play? I was conflicted through alot of the story but came out in the end understanding what was happening. I really love these two characters and I can't wait to read more from An
Jennifer  Lynn
Nov 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5+stars I absolutely loved this book. I had so much emotion threw the whole they and can't wait for more! This series has been everything I love in a book and it has just captives my heart. I will for ever remember Beth and David. This one is for sure a favorite of mine this year!!
Suzie Waltner
Sep 21, 2018 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars

David and Beth are together again and taking the next step in their relationship. They are finally together—in the same place and in marriage. David’s band is getting more recognition and Beth is pursuing her college education.

Anne Carol excellently portrays the highs and lows of marriage in Never Fall. David and Beth have some serious trials they must navigate. Add to it the constant stress of the band traveling, living with David’s parents, and so much more.

I’m not quite sure what to
Rachel DeVaughn
The main characters in the book are late teens/early 20s so this series may not appeal to a big audience. I was intrigued by the book description with it being a 4 part love series between Beth and David and the story line sounded interesting.

I have read book 1 and I liked it at first but as the story line progressed, I became alot less interested and connected with the main characters.

It was noted in the front of the ebook and at the bottom of the book description that this "book has been rev
Julie D.
Sep 24, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Never Fall is the second book in the Faithfully Yours YA series. You really need to read the first book, Never Let Go, in my opinion so you know what's been happening.

This book follows Beth and David into marriage and I am very conflicted about this story. While I do think it is realistic, there is too much described as far as drugs, sex, and more. I definitely would not hand this book over to a teenaged girl without first reading it to make sure you feel comfortable with her reading this.

They
Meagan
Sep 23, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed, as ever, the London scenes...but beyond that, unfortunately, this series and I don’t seem to be “meant for each other.”

I hoped this book would be better than the first, but for me it proved to be more of the same. More time spent in the bedroom than out (I did a lot of skimming and wished for more/earlier fade-to-black, as a single Christian female who tries to watch what I put in my mind).

There’s quite a bit of drug and alcohol use and discussion throughout, which I also struggled wi
Sep 27, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Never Fall, Book 2 of Anne Carol’s Faithfully Yours Series picks up where the first in the series, Never Let You Go ends. Beth has completed her last year of high and has chosen to attend university in Great Britain. David, having convinced his parents to allow him to skip university for a year to pursue his music, is finding it harder to get noticed by the music industry. Together the couple continues to explore the magnetic pull that draws them together.

Beth begins classes at university and D
Patti Whitson Stephenson
This is a Young Adult romance set in the 1980’s. The main character of the story is looking back at her life as the very young wife of an up and coming rock star. As their marriage faces the difficulties inherent to a rock-and-roll life on the road, they struggle to keep their marriage and relationship strong.

Lots and lots of emotional drama in this storyline. I did like the main characters. The writing is good. Take note: The rock and roll lifestyle setting and some other things in the storylin
Amanda  H
Sep 25, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
In Never Fall, the love story of David and Beth is continued after having survived a year of doing their relationship long distance. Life is full of the unexpected as they commit to their relationship and work through their differences as they tackle college, touring, and all that comes with life. I had to remind myself, at times, that Beth is pretty young in this story, hence why she responses to things the way she does. Anne does a wonderful job of showing some of the downside to fame, with Da ...more
Jessica
Martha
Jun 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
While the character in the story were adults, this story has a YA flair to it, seeing from a young person's point of view. The struggle with drugs, alcohol, and adult life decisions was well written and felt realistic.
I wanted to read the next book as soon as I finished this one!
Kendall {Book Crazy}
Nov 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
4.5 stars!

I loved the first book in this series a lot, and I also made the Book Trailer for it! So when the author asked me to make a Book Trailer for this book and offered me an ARC, I instantly said yes! I started this book a few days after I received my ARC and I couldn't put it down once I started it! I wasn't sure what to expect from it after I read the synopsis, but I just loved it! The plot was also amazing and it continued on perfectly from the first book! It made me smile like crazy in
Dani
Jan 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A rock star romance that will tug at your heart!

This is the second book in the Faithfully Yours Series.

This is such an intense love story, between two people who married young. After the roller coaster that David and Beth went through in book one, I thought, it has to get better. It does! Even though their marriage isn’t perfect, the love they share is incredible.

It’s books like these that make you really believe in true love. After getting married at a very young age, Beth leaves her childhood
Andrea Huseman
Dec 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Have you read book 1? If not, you will need to. The Faithfully Yours series is what I refer to as a continuous storyline. Each book is not a standalone. The story and characters are on a flow from one book to the next.
This 5 star second book begins where the storyline from book one ends. The primary characters are getting ready to take the next big step- start the next together journey.
There are a few items I suggest as needed to begin this adventure. A quiet place with all the free time you n
Rebecca Austin
Feb 04, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: review-kylie-s
This book takes off right where Never Let Go leaves off and is the beginning of David and Beth's lives as newlyweds and everything they go through.

This book is much darker than the first as Beth must deal with David's increasing jealousy towards any guy she talks to and in turn how Beth must deal with women recognizing David now that he is on tour and gaining recognition with Vinyl Fog. As Beth continues with her university studies several events put her schooling on hold. With David unable to d
Autumn
Jun 30, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book should be given to all teenagers who want to get married young. You see the ups and downs of a relationship (even if you take the rock star part out of the equation). I do believe that David is starting to get way too possessive of Beth. I liked that Beth finally had a friend.
What I didn't like was all of the arguing over dumb stuff. Beth gave David one too many chances, his bad attitude/possessiveness/wrong assumptions should've been a hard limit for Beth, and she should've given him
Karenj
Jan 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was not disappointed at all with this sequel. Having devoured Faithfull Yours 1, Never Let Go, I was eager to read the continuation of David and Beth's love story. they certainly haven't had an easy time of it with David's music career taking off and Beth trying to continue her studies along with personal traumas that are set to test their relationship to the very limits. A heart wrenching tale of how love can only overcome so many barriers before two people who care for each other so deeply r ...more
Diana Reeves
Dec 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
David and Beth

Another great book in the series as the months and years pass by. David and Beth face many struggles that help them grow closer and yet they have their own hidden darkness that tries to tear their hearts apart. Beth is still quite immature but she's having to finally grow up and be strong for David as he faces rehab. (Note to author-I was hoping of falling right into book 3 but I see it's not due until Fall..I may go through withdrawals just like David! You have put your fans in re
Kaitlyn
Jul 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The epic love story just continues for these two amazing characters! There are many twists and turns but what David and Beth always remember is that in the end love is all that matters... The beginning of this book was just absolutely perfect and from there it all flowed! I did find myself wanting to smack both characters every now and then but the way they overcame and fixed what was going in made me love them so much more... And now I have to wait for book 3, and I hope it goes fast because I ...more
T.J. West
Feb 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow, this whole story felt like some TV movie, I really didn't want it to stop. At times I felt sick because I didn't want all the bad things to have happened to Beth and David. Seeing their marriage have it's struggles felt so real it made me sad. But that's what made this entire story excellent. I loved the first story, I loved the second one and now I'll be waiting for the next one.
Looking forward to reading the next adventure in Beth and David's life.
Alexandria Pepitone
Fantastic! These characters brought me through an emotional roller coaster. I was happy for them and rooted them on, I was sad and angry at times. I feel like this book brought them to life. The first book introduced us and I felt like I may want to get to know them, this one made me fall in love. I recommend this book to anyone going through young love, this is a real book about real tribulations and trials with humor and honesty.
April
Jan 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016
Since I couldn't put the first book down, I was extremely happy that I had the second in the series ready to go immediately. I don't know how I am going to wait so long for the next one! Beth and David have let me into their lives and made me feel what they are going through which means that I cried and giggled, smiled and felt heartbroken right along with them. I can't wait to see where things go in for them in the future.
Jules
Feb 12, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Starting right where Never Let Go left off, we have the continuation of Beth and David’s story. Again, this book was very sweet and romantic. Beth and David are growing up, moving on with their lives and have lots of ups and heartbreaking downs. I really enjoyed this book and anxiously look forward to the continuation of their story!
Melissa Meyer
Nov 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book continues David and Beth's story. Have the Kleenex ready and be prepared to be pulled into this AMAZINGLY written story of young love and the trials and tribulations through on their journey. Make sure you read, Never Let Go, first.
Shamika
Dec 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars...review to come.
Cassie
Aug 20, 2016

• Love Abstract (The Art of Falling Duet #2)
  • Broken in Pieces (Wounded Hearts #1)
  • Broken (Bloom #3)
  • Lost Stars
  • Consumed (The Collide, #2)
  • Omega & Love (Alpha & Omega #2)
  • Till Death Us Do Part
  • Not Leaving (Parker Siblings, #2)
  • Reprieve
  • Angels Dawn (Dawn, #1)
  • In the Company of Sages: The Journey of the Spiritual Seeker
  • The Ex Trials (Falling for Autumn #3)
  • Fumbled (The Girls of Beachmont, #1)
  • Begin Again
  • Falling: A 7-Novel New Adult Anthology
  • Back to You (Dreams, #1.5)
  • Everything Has Changed
  • The Marriage of Miss Jane Austen: Volume I
Anne Carol grew up reading, writing, and listening to English rock bands-obsessing over one in particular. Her obsession and endless daydreaming inspired her to write her first romance novel at age twelve. Over twenty years later she decided to re-write the story for publication. Never Let Go is the first book in her edgy inspirational romance series, Faithfully Yours, and is a story that has been ...more

Faithfully Yours (4 books)
  • Never Let Go (Faithfully Yours, #1)
  • Never Change (Faithfully Yours #3)
  • Never Give Up (Faithfully Yours #4)
“Your fairy tale is about to begin.” 0 likes