Start by marking “Times of Tribulation: Christian End Times Thriller (The End Times Saga Book 7)” as Want to Read:
Times of Tribulation: Christian End Times Thriller (The End Times Saga Book 7)

Times of Tribulation: Christian End Times Thriller

(The End Times Saga #9)

The seventh and final novel in the Christian fiction series, The End Times Saga.

Times of Tribulation follows the entire seven year period as various characters survive the seven trumpet and seven bowl judgments.

In the North American region, which is one of ten administrative regions set up by the Patriarch, the former mayor of Dallas becomes the second to rule over the
Published October 13th 2014 (first published September 30th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Times of Tribulation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Times of Tribulation

Start your review of Times of Tribulation: Christian End Times Thriller (The End Times Saga Book 7)
Ann237
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: want-to-get
A must read

This series is a must read for everyone, believers or not. It will even give believers pause. Are we doing all that is expected of us, or will you be surprised at the sound of the trumpet?
Angela Lambkin
Oct 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have chosen after reading this ebook of the Times of Tribulation to give this book a rating of FIVE stars for such a super,very interesting novel that sure kept me coming back and back again to want to finish this unique Christian book about the end times that some may have to go thru because they did not want to be bothered by becoming a christian l real born again ken until it was too late and had to go through some very,very trying and rough times! I recommend,end this for believers and un ...more
Allison Kohn
Oct 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The best of Cliff Ball's end Times Saga is also the last. The book covers time during the book before it but from a different view point. This series of how things may be in the very near future should be an impetus for all Christians to darw closer to the God of their salvation and for no-Christians to think seriously about becoming Christians. For those of you who have no intention of ever becoming a Christian, the read is worth it for the thrill, so read and enjoy.
Lisa M. Coffey
Timothy Haas
Dec 28, 2015
Melba
Apr 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: All readers & those who enjoy Christian fiction -Bible stories.
Tremendous

This book, the final in the series, was an amazing read to me. This goes through the seven year period known as The Tribulation, and culminates in the return of Christ for the millennial reign.

To read about this is so encouraging and inspiring to me, and I truly believe all Christians and those who are seeking should read this series. We really need to spread the Word, in order to bring others into the fold.
Beverly
Feb 21, 2015
Kay Card
Mar 16, 2015
Cliff Ball
Mar 26, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Peter  Younghusband
Jan 14, 2017
Pat Eells
Feb 17, 2017

• God's Chaos Candidate: Donald J. Trump and the American Unraveling
  • The Seventh Vial (The Days of Elijah, #4)
  • Tales from the New England Patriots Sideline: A Collection of the Greatest Stories of the Team's First 40 Years
  • Homegrown Berries: Successfully Grow Your Own Strawberries, Raspberries, Blueberries, Blackberries, and More
  • Field of Fire (Jericho Quinn, #7)
  • The Third Target (J. B. Collins #1)
  • EMP CARAVAN
  • Cultured Food in a Jar: 100+ Probiotic Recipes to Inspire and Change Your Life
  • Seven Years Until Eternity: The Rise of the Antichrist (Until Eternity Series)
I'm a Christian first and foremost. My novels are written from my worldview, so they have either Christian or Conservative themes in them. I live in Texas, have a BA and Technical Writing Certificate from University of North Texas. I won 3rd in a short story contest for a magazine through my high school Creative Writing class. I've been independently published since 2008.

I'm a fan of a bunch of d

The End Times Saga (10 books)
  • Times of Turmoil
  • Times of Trouble  (The End Times Saga #2)
  • Times of Trial (The End Times Saga #3)
  • Jon Ryan
  • Xavier Doolittle: Christian End Times Short Story
  • Times of Rebellion (The End Times Saga #4)
  • Times of Destruction (The End Times Saga #5)
  • Times of Judgment: Christian End Times Thriller (The End Times Saga Book 8)
  • The End Times Saga Box Set: A Christian Fiction Series (Books 1 - 7)

News & Interviews

Award-winning journalist Maria Hinojosa’s highly anticipated new book, Once I Was You: A Memoir of Love and Hate in a Torn America, arrives...