Start by marking “Mack The Wife (The Overbearing Billionaires, #1)” as Want to Read:
Mack The Wife (The Overbearing Billionaires, #1)

Mack The Wife

(Overbearing Billionaires #1)

Mackenzie O'Brien believes the only way her overprotective brothers will stay out of her life and find loves of their own is if she is married and settled. When an old love returns to town, Mackenzie is anxious to see if she and Grady Sullivan can pick up where they left off.

Grady tries to fight his attraction to Mackenzie. He wants nothing to do with the spoiled little r
Published October 7th 2014 by DEBBY CONRAD

To ask other readers questions about Mack The Wife, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mack The Wife

Start your review of Mack The Wife (The Overbearing Billionaires, #1)
Amanda Siegrist
Mar 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great story!

Loved this book. It sucked me in right away! While I didn't like the things Grady said to Mack at times, I understood the fear in his words. My favorite brother was Owen and can't wait to read his book.

The mystery was great and I was totally surprised by the killer. I always like when it comes as a surprise.

Definitely recommend this book as an excellent read.
Jen_C
3.25 stars.

Here they are in high school. She is sad on the anniversary of her parents death, at a party, knows her brothers are watching her.... she does not handle this situation well.....
“Mackenzie, you can talk to me,” he said.
“I don’t want to talk.” She stared up at him then. “Kiss me,” she said.
Again, Grady peered over his shoulder before looking back at her. “That’s probably not a good idea. You’re drunk.”
“I’m not drunk,” she said although she was on her way. “Consider it a going away p
Chris Mallett
Sep 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Mack the Wife(Overbearing Billionaires Book 1) by Debby Conrad

I loved Mack the Wife! I can't wait to read Aidan's Way, and the next book, and the next. Great writing by Debby Conrad! I recommend her books to everyone! Thank you, Debby Conrad. You are now on my list of favorite Authors!
Kyra Carr
Sep 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mack The Wife

I sort of liked the first Debby Conrad book I read, but hated the drama, and the romantic partners were two absolute dummies. I, however, had a ball reading this romance!!! It was fun, very hot and I liked Mack and her man so much!! I'm back in the fold and looking forward to the next book in this series!!
Sharon
May 26, 2017 rated it liked it
Kind of unbelievable. Back and forth between the two, was just not what real people do. At least not normal people. The bad guys were so bad that it was hard to switch between attraction and darkness. Too many small stories in one novel.
Rebecca Hawkins
Oct 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyable read

Refreshing love story mixed with mystery, murder, and sex. Paced for a really good read. I highly recommend this biik.
Henar
Aug 31, 2019 rated it it was ok
It could have been better
N.D. Jackson
Aug 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
Mackenzie O'Brien is rich, like SUPER rich with four incredibly overbearing brothers. She can't so much as sneeze without them popping up with a kleenex and antibiotics and she's sick of it. So she comes up with a scheme: find a guy to marry her so they'll back off and focus on their own lives. The problem is the one man she thinks can stand up to her brothers is still upset over the way she used and humiliated him years ago.

Grady Sullivan is not rich but he's had some type of feelings for Macke
Trillian Anderson
Jan 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
Pretty enjoyable read!!

I liked this book quite a bit, and it will be one I reread. The real killer was interesting, and I particularly liked the climax of this novel. That said, while I really enjoyed the book, Mack drove me nuts in some ways. She was really hard to get to like. Grady was the character I rooted for the most, since he was more relatable.

Still, it was fun and I liked it, and I grew to like Mack at the end. She often felt shallow but not so much I was turned off the book.

I just wi
Brianne Whitley
Aug 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
This was a pretty good book. Mackenzie just wanted to be left alone, her brothers were so overbearing and controlling that she just wanted peace. What better way then to get married? Her target is Grady who only wants love, no amount of money could change that. They have this attraction and Mackenzie thinks she can change his mind. This book has tension, some steamy scenes, murders, thrills, and overbearing brothers. What more do you need? Good book!
Janet Batchelor
Oct 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Mack The Wife(Overbearing Billionaires Book #1)

Great story with love that returned and takes several unusual twist and turned.. Man without money versus girl with four brothers and lots of money and her the baby only girl.
Debbie Robinson
Aug 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

highly recommended.can't wait to read the other siblings story.a must read.smiling at the moment and looking forward to the next book.
Marilyn
Jul 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
Good

the murder that happened and the investigation that followed.the lives that were brought to getter.the evil person who almost caused another death.
Lorraine Anton
Aug 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
Good

Mackenzie lived with her brothers. She still had it bad for Grady. He is now a cop. She is rich and so are her brothers. Grady is not. See how this one turns out.
Wynonna White
Aug 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book was so good mackenzie is a wonderful character. Grady is a mans man with all their pride. But love prevails and its a great love story.
Hot Reading Mom
Aug 12, 2015 rated it liked it
I really wanted to slap Mack most of the time. Really are we this immature? But I fell in love with her brothers who were just as silly. I am conflicted.
Melinda Schiller
Sep 12, 2015
Julie
Apr 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Over bearing and immature

I had a hard time liking Mack. She was strong in some ways, yet very immature. Everyone jumped to conclusions, very often over social standing. She didn't stand by her man very well.
The mystery is pretty good, more than one suspect.
Good set up for rest of series.
Sheila Corbett
rated it it was ok
Sep 06, 2015
Denise
Oct 08, 2017

• Rules for Dating Your Ex (The Baileys #9)
  • Rafe (Devil's Flame MC Book 1)
  • Knuckles (Dragon Riders MC Book 4)
  • Rogue (The Black Cobras MC #1)
  • Blood & Bones: Judge (Blood Fury MC, #3)
  • Bronze (Blackwings MC - Devil Springs Book 5)
  • Badger (Blackwings MC Book 6)
  • Hendrix
  • Drax (Iron Thunder MC Book 3)
  • Donovan (Lucky Irish, #2)
  • Duncan (The Lucky Irish, #1)
  • Jagger (The Black Hornets MC #6)
  • Getting the Axe
  • Thor (The Black Hornets MC #5)
  • Colt (The Black Hornets MC #4)
  • Duke (The Black Hornets MC #3)
  • One White Lie (Barrington Billionaires, #1)
  • Maverick (The Black Hornets MC #2)
Sexy reads with a dash of humor and a slice of suspense!

DEBBY CONRAD has been spinning tales since junior high school when she would force her younger sister and a few close friends to listen to her fantasies and dreams. Back then she had no idea her silly tales would end up in print, or that her later dream of becoming a novelist would come true.

Debby lives with her husband in NW Pennsylvania,

Overbearing Billionaires (5 books)
  • Aidan's Way (Overbearing Billionaires #2)
  • Chasing Connor (Overbearing Billionaires #3)
  • Hunter's Reluctance (Overbearing Billionaires #4)
  • Blaming Owen (Overbearing Billionaires #5)