Start by marking “Winter Wonderland (The O'Malleys, #1.5)” as Want to Read:
Winter Wonderland (The O'Malleys, #1.5)

Winter Wonderland

(The O'Malleys #1.5)

*********Amazon Bestselling saga The O'Malleys**********
100% of the proceeds of this book will be donated to Clare Haven women's refuge for the life of the book. Thank you for your support.

A Christmas novella.
All Tess O'Malley wants is a family of her own. To find the one made just for her. Surely that's not too much to ask? Is it? Maybe the one she's looking for is sta
Published December 11th 2014 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Winter Wonderland, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Winter Wonderland

Orange.Is.Happiness
Jul 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Ohhhhh all of my happy sighs forever.

Sweet, safe and freaking hilarious. Another one of those I classify as "long, short books" as it's technically a novella but somehow doesn't feel that way. You can get it for free with KU or purchase it. I chose to do the latter as 100% of the proceeds go to charity <3
Mandy Dowson
Dec 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Meet Tess -- she dreams of The One (who doesn't?) and just can't seem to find him anywhere. It could be because he's under her nose the entire time, and while she was busy looking around, she forgot to look beside her.

Meet Burke -- he tragically lost his wife and is raising his little girl alone. He yearns to be everything Tess needs, but just doesn't think he is.

Get these two alone together long enough and sparks fly. Cue absolute bedlam. The cushion scene made me gigglesnort and shoot coke zer
wendy Shelton(obsessedbybooks)
* * ARC given on behalf of obsessed by books for an honest review * *
Tess is a dreamer, she wants the perfect love, I mean who doesn't, but when you are looking so hard for it, it's usually right under your nose.

Burke is a widow trying to raise his daughter. He wants so bad to be everything that Tess wants and needs but doesn't think he's good enough. if you want a hot , funny love story than this is a must read definitely. Each book in this series gets better and better. I loved it.
Andragel
Dec 25, 2018 rated it it was ok
Wow, this novella. I won't say it was pure trash but I am afraid it was not too far. I've honestly picked it for its good rating and enchanting title. All I wanted was a short Christmasy read to fill me with Christmas spirit. This book wasn't the one for sure.

So I kinda like a story where long friends turn lovers. But this one... So we have this girl, Tessa, whose two ex-lovers were scum and she remains alone near Christmas. And we have this "bulky" alpha male supposedly with a heart of goal, c
Sal
May 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Aww I loved this! Yeah maybe reading a Christmas novella on a glorious sunny day wasn’t the best choice but you k ow what I don’t care because I really, really loved every second! It is super sweet, had me on fits of giggles in places and was just plain lovely! If you are looking for a quick read that will bring a smile not only to your lips but to your heart as well then this is the story for you!
Heidi
Dec 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I want to thank Michelle McLoughney for Kindly gifting me an ARC of this wonderful book.

We are back with the amazing O Malley family just the family you want to be around at Christmas Time, This is book two of Michelle McLoughney heart warming romantic series, If you haven't read book one Juice The O Malleys i highly suggest you do as once you read Juice you will be hooked like i am.

In book two we meet the lovely Tess O'Malley all she really wants is a family of her own. To find Mr Right. Surel
For the Love of Books
Dec 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Love, love,love this book and this author! Tess and Burke have both endured terrible dates with comical outcomes and both dream of finding 'the one'! Little do they know that everyone else can see that they are perfect for each other. Will they see what is right in front of their eyes? Michelle makes the characters feel like they are part of my family they are so real. I also feel like I am right there in the beautiful scenery in Ireland. The O'Malley family are my favourite family from any seri ...more
Theresa
Oct 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: chick-lit, christmas
I love to read Christmas stories around Christmas time. Unfortunately, they are usually just romance stories set at Christmas time and really have nothing to do with Christmas. This is one of them, but it was super cute all the same.

I like that Tess had not one clue about Burke at all. I also loved that we heard eacg of their thoughts. It was fun hearing other people talk to themselves like I do. Burke doesn't mean to kiss Tess that first time, but maybe Christmas gave him a little nudge. Goodne
Pauline (Passionate About Books)
Tis' the season to be...jolly in love!!!
A beautiful and sweet romantic story of finally finding your ONE TRUE LOVE...even if it's been staring you in the face for the past five years!!!Michelle,again you managed to make me laugh with the O'Malley's crazy antics and cry even harder when these two wonderful souls,Burke and Tess,discover their true passion for eachother.A heart-warming story set around the most beautiful time of the year...Christmas.The final sentences of the novella are what I wil
Marisa Oldham
Dec 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I love Michelle's writing style. It's cheeky, romantic, realistic, and just damn good. I ate this story up because I found the characters so easy to relate to and fall in love with. It was the perfect little holiday romance to warm my nights and it doesn't leave you feeling like Christmas just puked all over you.

I can't wait to read the rest of the books that this beautiful author will be sharing with us.

I'll keep it short and sweet because I hate spoilers in reviews. Just read it, you'll love i
K.M. Lowe
Jun 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
I just love the O'Malley family.

This is a book that shows how strong willed Tess O'Malley really is. She has had her fair share of picking the wrong guys, and after the latest guy cheats on her with her room mate, she is left feelling deflated. Tess tries the whole dating scene, but it all ends badly. Could love be staring her right in the face?

This was a nice short novella. I look forward to moving on to the next book in the series.
Lisa
Apr 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
Tess loves all things Christmas but when she discovers her boyfriend is not as committed to the relationship, it starts to lose its shine. But Christmas magic has a way of bringing a few surprises and may be love has been right under her nose the entire time. This was a very sweet read, with lovely characters and a great winter setting. If you are looking for some Christmas cheer and some Christmas magic then this is the book for you, no matter what time of year it is.
Marsha
Dec 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2014
Winter Wonderland by Michelle McLoughney is a wonderful story. Don't let the size fool you, this one packs a punch. Tess and Burke have both had such a rough time. They both dream of the happy ending, but sure have a difficult time finding it. I love these O'Malleys so very much, they feel like part of my family. It was great to get caught up, even if on the side lines to this wonderfully sweet holiday story.
Kelly
Apr 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Tess O'Malley wants a family of her own. She's the girl who would celebrate Christmas year round if she could. She funny and quirky and I loved her character from the beginning.
Have to say that I normally don't like novellas but this one was perfect. I love this family and the way the author brings them all together. This is book 2 of the series and a must read in my eyes.
***Read for review for Kylie's Fiction Addiction***
Shannon Davison
Apr 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
Sweet Story

Finding love where you least expect it.....your friend. Sometimes the love of your life comes in the form of your best male friend. These are the best relationships as they start out on solid ground and grow into something more meaningful.
dreamerinexile
Apr 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
Second chance 4

Tess and Burke have been friends but Burke feels more and he has feelings for her but would he take the plunge. It's a sweet, fast read. I love the O'Malley family lots, so got to meet some of them again and meet new people. A sweet story about finding love a second time.
The Ardent Bibliophile
Feb 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This story is short and sweet. It's about finding love where you didn't expect it and holding on to your dreams. This story is #1.5 in the O'Malleys series. I can tell you that it is a TON of fun reading an Irish author.
Elisa Hordon
Jan 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A sweet short romance with a dash of Irish magic
Frances
May 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful! just Beautiful!
Janet Swiftbird
Oct 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
A sweet read. A nice little love story.
Kristin
Mar 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
4-1/2 stars. Such a sweet and lovely story.
Marilyn
Feb 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
Good

the second takes place in Ireland and the Irish people who are so proud of there families.the woman who found love.
Tracie Derr
Apr 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
Liked the read

Theses were new characters along with the new ones introduced to us in the first book. This was a quick read but a good read.
Becky Prince
Apr 20, 2015
Rebecca
Feb 17, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Christmas at Edgewood Park (Seasons of Littleton #1)
  • Christmas at Valley Rise (Miracle at Valley Rise #3.5)
  • Ginger Krinkles
  • The Romance of a Christmas Card
  • Perfect (Love Series, #1)
  • A Special Ops Christmas
  • Christmas Kismet
  • The Memory Game
  • The Christmas Catch (Holiday Brides #1)
  • Red Alert (Ecstasy in Red, #1)
  • Charmed in Vegas Boxed Set
  • Once Bitten (Wolf in Disguise, #1)
  • Seducing Santa
  • Merry Christmas, Lincoln (A Take Care, Sara Christmas Novelette)
  • Erected (Erector Set, #1)
  • Reckless Curves
  • Twelfth Moon (Legend of the Pantera, #1)
  • London Lace: Complete Series (London Lace, #1-5)

The O'Malleys (2 books)
  • Juice (The O'Malleys #1)
  • Rian (The O'Malleys #2)