Start by marking “A Wishing Moon: Moon Magic” as Want to Read:
A Wishing Moon: Moon Magic

A Wishing Moon: Moon Magic

(Moon Magick)

Arabella Landry is a witch on a mission.

She is desperately seeking the incredible lover that has been setting her dreams on fire. With the help of the powerful women in her family, she finds him. Unfortunately, he is completely paralyzed from a devastating rock-climbing accident.

Jade Landale, a conservative Texas Congressman falls head over heels for the beautiful woman
Published October 25th 2014 by Beau Coup Publishing, LLC (first published October 3rd 2011)

To ask other readers questions about A Wishing Moon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Wishing Moon

Taznia
I'm pretty sure this book gave me cavity. OVERLY SWEET!
I got into this book after reading the good reviews/ratings. Should have know better than that because I didn't find the book blurb that interesting. So suffice it to say I didn't like it. I had to skip read most of the book because I kept finding it was rambling on and on about stuff that I understood after reading just couple sentences. And the worse of all were the couples themselves, especially Arabella. She came across as a superbly nee
Linda
Feb 05, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Twenty-Four Year Old, Arabella Landry Spent Nights Dreaming About Her Unknown Lover With Each Dream More Erotic Than The Last, She Was Glad For Her Home Based Business As She'd Be Late For Work Everyday If She Held A Job! With Her Degree In Computer Science At The U Of Texas, She Decided To Do What She Loved Most. Having Been Brought Up With Majak, It Was As Natural As Her Herb Potions That She Marketed On The Internet. It Was Close To Christmas And Her Family Was Coming To Austin; She Had Order ...more
Michelle Slagan
Dec 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow….I absolutely admire Sable Hunter and her phenomenal writing. Wishing Moon was my first read that dealt with Magick and I completely loved it. Here we meet Arabella, who is part of the most magical family in New Orleans. She has dreams about a man who needs her but she doesn’t know who he is and where to start looking for him. Jade, a Texas Congressman, is completely paralyzed from a devastating rock-climbing accident. He cannot communicate to anyone verbal or physical, so he goes to Arabell ...more
BooksandBeyondFiftyShades
Arabella Landry is innocent, caring and a heart of gold. There’s just one aspect that stands out, she is a witch. And one you would love to know. Her family all have special gifts and come together for the good of others. They help in many ways, and uses their gifts in magic positive ways.

Jade Landale, a conservative Texas Congressman, has a life threatening accident, and that’s when their two worlds collide. But will magic be enough to bring them everything they need to find them love and the p
Jacky
Aug 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
Magick

At least that is the way Arabella's family spells it. This book is about romance, love, mystery, faith, and magic.

The females in Arabella's family were all witches. They each had a different power. They were a strong family unit and used their knowledge to help and protect others.

Jade is a politician involved in an accident that leaves him paralyzed.

Jade and Arabella's connection was magical. It was also spiritual. They also had a strong sexual connection.

This was an interesting story. It
Kathy L
Jul 20, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Switching from hot alpha cowboys to seductive magic, Sable keeps doing her thing. This is my first story dealing with magick and I was totally hooked from the beginning to end. Arabella has been dreaming about your soul mate. She needed to find him. He turned out to be Jade Landen. Arabella’s life going on a roller coaster ride dealing with a man that is totally paralyzed from the neck down fighting for his life and a serial killer trying to snuff out her light. Sable takes you a ride that doesn ...more
Astraycat
Better than I expect! A sweet romance with magic and mystery! Don't judge this book by its cover.

H first met h in their dream, yep a little unbelievable I knew but h came from a magical family, all women had magic power, someone may called them witch but they did people no harm. When finally h found H's identity, he was hospitalized and paralyzed from a devastating rock-climbing accident. She and her family not only saved him but also gave him love.
Misha Estrada
Mar 14, 2015 rated it liked it
I thought there were a lot of cheesy parts in this book (especially the love scenes). A lot of the dialogue seemed stilted and formal. I figured out who the bad guy was very early on. The heroine was portrayed as perfect, and the hero was placed on a pedestal almost as high. All that being said, it was a super entertaining story. A fun read.
Jennifer Gallagher
I actually was not going to read this book... I am a scared·y cat.. I was told by sable Hunter there was nothing to be scared about... I am soo happy she told me that.. this was a beautiful story I loved it.. If you have read [[ASIN:B0060C43FU Her Magic Touch (Hell Yeah!)]] you will now the Characters they are Cady's family.. I am so looking forward to more of sable's books like this...
Kath
Jan 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was such a wonderful story, by a favourite author of mine. Her writing always draws me right in, and once again I found, I couldn't put this book down. Witches, romance and some very hot scenes may I add, along with a dash of murder into the mix, adds up to a very thrilling read.
As always, I recommend any of Sable Hunters books.
Diana Tan
Jan 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is Sable Hunter's first book in the Moon Magick series. Talk about magic. . . Jade's & Arabella's love IS magical. It's beautiful, pure, passionate, tender & all-encompassing. Who wouldn't wish for a love like theirs? The book has it all. Romance, passion, hot love scenes, mystery, heartbreaking moments and happy ever after.
Whispers From
Jan 21, 2015 rated it liked it
Fair

Arabella is a witch who keeps dreaming of a handsome man. Jade is a Congressman who falls while rock climbing and is in a coma. They start meeting in their dreams. She and her family go to the facility that he's in and cures him. The characters weren't very interesting. Almost stopped reading but finished it.
Cynthia Gallaher
Dec 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Wish there was more

Loved this book. Every book that Sable Hunter writes is outstanding. Follow Jade and Arabella and their journey to their HEA. Loved the secondary stories of Arabella's family. Not only is the story wonderful, the sex is hot, but there is also murder and mystery to keep you from putting the book down.

Barbi Davis
Sep 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh I loved this book. But I love ALL Sable Hunter books. Great read as stand alone. But I enjoyed it more. From reading all her books. As always rich in history ...Without ever being boring. Sable is so gifted that way...
Pauletta Baker
Feb 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
Romantic

I thought this was a very romantic read. It is full of action and suspense also. It made me believe that just maybe each of us has a little witch and magic in us all.
Emily
Jan 23, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: paranormal fans
Recommended to Emily by: free ebook on Amazon
A good read
Sam Spencer
Mar 20, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was hard to put down. I didn't see the twists coming until they were right in my face. Impeccable!!! Also, HOLY MOTHER OF MERCY!! It was erotic without being overly crude!!
Michele bookloverforever
too much sex not enough plot
Apr 19, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Started a little slow & I almost couldn't get in to it. But once the whole family showed up, I really got into it & couldn't put it down.
Jessica Harrington
Sep 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!
Karen
May 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book.just the right blend of Romance and magic with just a little suspense thrown in. Sable does an awesome job on this book and I highly recommend it
Heather
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • For a Hero
  • Unexpected
  • Some Kind of Magic
  • The Art of Kissing a Greek Billionaire (Greek Billionaire, #6)
  • Coming Out of Hiding
  • A Shiver at Twilight
  • Passion and Propriety (Hearts of Honour, #1)
  • In a Lover's Silence
  • The First Touch
  • Highlander Unchained (Highlander Trilogy #1)
  • A Time to Live
  • Maneater (Special Investigations Agency, #12)
  • The Earl Claims a Bride (The Heirs' Club of Scoundrels, #2)
  • Dragon Games (Supernatural Bonds, #8)
  • Chill (Alaska Heat, #2)
Sable Hunter is a New York Times, USA Today bestselling author of over 60 books in 11 series. She writes sexy contemporary stories full of emotion and suspense. Her focus is mainly cowboy and novels set in Louisiana with a hint of the supernatural. Sable writes what she likes to read and enjoys putting her fantasies on paper. Her books are emotional tales where the heroine is faced with challenges ...more

Moon Magick (2 books)
  • Sweet Evangeline (Moon Magic #2)