Start by marking “Lakeshore Sanitarium (The Lakeshore Evil #2)” as Want to Read:
Lakeshore Sanitarium (The Lakeshore Evil #2)

Lakeshore Sanitarium (The Lakeshore Evil #2)

The town of Lakeshore lets in no outsiders, so when Deirdre Hallsey sold Jacob Reilly's house to the Elktons, everyone was surprised. Deirdre kept her promise to Jacob by selling it to a family with children. However, an unfortunate accident left Katie Elkton dead on the basement floor. Her death was the catalyst that triggered the true evil that lived beneath the Reilly h ...more
Published October 31st 2014 (first published October 4th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Lakeshore Sanitarium, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lakeshore Sanitarium

Start your review of Lakeshore Sanitarium (The Lakeshore Evil #2)
Barbara
Aug 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received this as an ARC from the extremely talented K.C. Harper. Lakeshore Sanitarium picks up from where we are left off in Lakeshore Evil. Skye is giving tours at 2782 Sedgewood Drive, Jason/Griffin is groundskeeper, Deidre is in Dr. Constance's Lakeshore Sanitarium and Sheriff Donovan, Deputy Harper and Mayor Sutton are all still there and all still affected by that fateful night. Now Mr. Singer, who worked for the Hagglers has shown up, wanting more answers about the night the Haggler's di ...more
Erika
Nov 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sometimes I think a second book is taking it too far, but this is most definitely NOT one of those times! K.C. slayed it with this book! I couldn't put this book down because I had to know what was going to happen. Again, it was one of those books where she had me thinking I knew what was going on and then, she threw a curveball! This book focused a lot on Deirdre Hallsey and her daughter, Skye Hallsey. I am amazed at how K.C. had me on the edge of my seat. I was spellbound. Seriously, there was ...more
Marsha
Oct 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2014
Lakeshore Sanitarium by K.C. Harper in so super creepy. I loved it. Do. Not. Read before bed! As much as I enjoyed the first book in the series, it in no way prepared me for the mysteries of this, book 2. It is good to know all the characters and back stories, but I was completely taken aback by the depth of this story line. This is definitely much more than a ghost story. Highly recommend to anyone who enjoys horror.
Leigh Baird
May 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Aaaaarrgghhh..... I thought the 1st book freaked me out, this one was x10. it's bloody brilliant (bloody being the right word) so much happened I didn't see coming. Another "just one more chapter" fantastic book. So glad I've been introduced to K C Harper's books, look forward to reading more from her x
Kristin
There were a few dull moments where I thought I might not finish this book. As I read I found myself getting more and more interested in the story. It had some scary scenes that made listening to the audio in my vehicle at night, a regrettable decision on my part. Overall, a well told horror story.
Kim Bishop
Jun 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
**PY Book Club R&R** Book provided by the author for an honest review.

This book was all kinds of sad and scary! My real feelings were all over the place, and I'm not PMSing! In the first book The Lakeshore Evil, we were introduced to Deidre as a young teenage girl getting ready to graduate high school. She was good friends with the old man Jacob Reilly who lived at 2782 Sedgewood Drive. Jacob was fond of Deidre and when he passed, he left all his money and home to her. Deidre was
Sarah Reads "Reading in Sarah's Corner"
WOW! Hold onto your seats ladies! K.C. Harper hits this one out of the park. This story is fast paced and never slows down. The moment I started reading I knew I would be scared out of my mind while my eyes devoured every detail of this book. I was addicted and needed to know what all K.C. had up her sleeve! And there was a lot! This book is fanatic!

I never would have guessed K.C. would have so many new and old characters throughout this story intertwined. She flawlessly bounces betw
Lena Carmona
Jun 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
LENA'S RANDOM REVIEWS
A Paranormaly Yours Book Club R&R

Lakeshore Sanitarium by KC Harper

A little about the Story: Lakeshore Sanitarium is the 2nd book in the Lakeshore Series. Though you really should read the first one to get a better understanding of this book, to me, you could read it as a standalone. It touches on book one. Book two brings you closer to certain characters. Sheriff Donovan and Skye to name a couple.

Pros: This story does not disappoint. It brings even mo
Yvonne Davies
Jun 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle-read
After the incidents at 2782 Sedgewood Drive, Deidre ends up in the sanitarium, whilst everyone else tries to get on with their lives. The story centres round the sanitarium, and the Doctor who was at the house on that eventful night starts to question whether or not the evil did go. Not only is there goings on but the Sheriff and Skye start having vivid nightmares are they warnings or are they trying to show them something at the house. To add to this Mr Stringer (Anderson Haggler’s assistant) a ...more
Lena Carmona
Jun 27, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Lakeshore Sanitarium by KC Harper

Pros: This story does not disappoint. It brings even more death and gore than the first. I was at the edge of my seat, yelling at t
Vickie
Jul 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Murders are happening in Lakeshore but are you safe as long as you stay away from the sanitarium?

After numerous murders occurred at a house on Sedgewood Skye decides to make money off of it by hosting tours. The groundskeeper, Griffin, has a past. The only two people that know about it are Skye and the Sheriff. His past is linked to the house on Sedgewood or is linked to the murders at the sanitarium?

Griffin disappeared for decades. When an insurance investigator gets noisy about wh
Mindy
Mar 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received a copy of this book for an honest review
Wow
This is part 2 of a series. I recommend reading part one before you read this one. Its is a great continuance to the first one.
This book is so evil and twisted and gory and just plane amazing. It keeps you guessing on what is going to happen next. If it will be a living or a dead person you should be focusing on. It leaves you with more question then answers and needing the next book in this series. I can't wait to find out
Kylie
Apr 06, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Creepy!

Seriously, K.C kills it with this scary shit. Oh, my, word.

I almost think I like this book better than book 1, Lakeshore Evil, but I'm not going to lie the ending KILLED me! (Do you see me, laying dead in the corner?) it's not over... It's never over. And I cannot wait for book 3 (coming 6/6/16)

Little 17 year old Skye is coming into her own, and blossoming. The evil at the Lakeshore house has other plans.

This book is wonderful for twists and
Bonny McDevitt
Nov 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
She did it AGAIN!!!! K.C. Harper is FANTASTIC!!! I absolutely loved Lakeshore Evil, and Loved Lakeshore Sanitarium even more!!!!! I am impatiently waiting for more of this series! I do not give stuff away in the book when I review. I will say that this is an ABSOLUTE MUST READ! If you are new to hearing about this series read Lakeshore Evil first. Also make sure you have a snack also cause it's a nail biter!
Dawn Trepczyk
Aug 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I won this book from the Author for an honest review. This is a wonderful read if you are into stuff like this. I am looking forward to the next installment in this series.
Renee
Aug 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Book #2 wow!

Just as thrilling as the first book. Will this evil ever stop? I have to know! Skye is my favorite.
Meaghan Royce- Love Infinity Book Blog
I loved it! This was a great continuation of the story and characters from Lakeshore Evil. It was scary, crazy, and sad. I can't wait to read more from K.C. Harper.
Kelley Sanders
Jun 25, 2016
Lisa
Nov 22, 2017
Judy Adams
rated it did not like it
Jun 05, 2016
rated it it was ok
Jan 01, 2016
Paranormaly Yours...: Wrapping up Lakeshore Sanitarium 1 1 Jun 18, 2015 03:32PM
Paranormaly Yours...: Starting Lakeshore Sanitarium 1 1 Jun 09, 2015 06:45AM
Born and raised in Seattle, Washington, K.C. Harper is an avid reader of murder/mystery and horror embarking on a journey into the horror genre with "The Lakeshore Evil" as the debut novel. You can follow K.C. Harper on social media.