Start by marking “Operation Zulu Redemption - Complete Season 1” as Want to Read:
Operation Zulu Redemption - Complete Season 1

Operation Zulu Redemption - Complete Season 1

(Operation Zulu Redemption #0-4)

They never should’ve existed. Now they don’t.

Zulu, the first all-female special ops team was set up to take a devastating fall. Fearing for their lives, Zulu members vanished with new identities. Isolated and haunted by their past, they are terrified of being discovered.

Over the years, the brave women of Zulu have begun to hope they might be safe and the terrible tragedy
Published December 1st 2014 by Shiloh Run Press

To ask other readers questions about Operation Zulu Redemption - Complete Season 1, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Operation Zulu Redemption - Complete Season 1

Start your review of Operation Zulu Redemption - Complete Season 1
Abbi
Aug 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Oh where to begin describing the amazing-ness that was this book?! Even though this is a hefty book (it was originally released in 5 installments) it had me hooked from page one and I hated putting it down. There are quite a few characters but I didn't really have any trouble keeping them straight and the narrative slipped seamlessly through their various points of view. I loved all the members of Zulu though they could be frustrating at times for various reasons. I admired how much they all ...more
Rachael
Nov 06, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Originally published serially, Operation Zulu Redemption is a 5-part mini-series that would really make a great TV show. Full of action and danger, it's really hard to put down! I really enjoyed the TV-series-like concept of "episodes" and putting them together into a "season." As with TV shows, there's significant potential for a second season, with many relationships and mysteries that could be explored further.

The women all had believable side effects from the trauma of their sabotaged Op, as
Natalie Walters
Jul 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Hooah!! Get ready for an intense thrilling ride through the characters of Zulu. Ms. Kendig has a way of bringing characters to life in all of her novels but this one had me emotionally attached from page one. I couldn't stop turning the pages as I live vicariously through the women of Zulu. There are plenty of military themed books out there but none with women leading the charge!

The plot is intricate and deep revealing plot twists and turns that will keep you guessing until the very last page.
Kim
Jul 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow! What a read. An all woman special forces team making military history. On their first mission out they are set up to take the fall for killing innocent women and children. Trace Weston has kept them safe for 5 years by keeping them hidden with new identities. Now they are being targeted again. Who is responsible? The nosy Army Intelligence analyst bent on revenge and a love-struck ex Navy SEAL may get them all killed before they can find out. They must come together to try to solve the ...more
Mary Beth
Jan 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Zulu is the first all-female special forces covert operations team. Five years ago, they were tapped for a mission to prevent villains from receiving a shipment of weapons that were to be destroyed. Even though the warehouse the arms were in was empty an hour before it was to blow, when it exploded, it was holding 22 women and orphans. Their handler was put through formal inquiries, but made sure the women were safe and had all-new identities. So, why are they now being hunted and assassinated?

Pianosue
Nov 14, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Really enjoyed this book. Five years ago six soldiers made history as the first all female special forces team names Zulu. Due to a tragic mistake the soldiers have been in hiding while their team leader tries to investigate and figure out what happened and why. Now someone is trageting the team. Who is killing off the girls and why? Will Trace & Boone be able to protect the other women? Will they be able to find what happened five years ago and who is behind it all?
There is alot of action
Joanne
Apr 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: owned-books
INSANITY!!! I am at a loss for words, in a good way of course! I absolutely loved this series. I love all of the books I have read by Kendig. But I do have to admit I felt like there were a few things that were left hanging. It really left me wanting for more and I wish she had continued this with at least another series. It is just so freaking good! Ugh!
Rachel
Aug 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Could not put it down!

This book was amazing! Loved the characters, plot, and action! I didn’t want it to end. I highly recommend it
C.M.
Feb 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
As always, Ronie Kendig has written a great tale with powerful, hard-to-forget characters. I so badly hope we see a season 2 somewhere down the line. I need more!
Jan Johnson
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my gosh. So much excitement Ready for the continuation!!
Caryl
May 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017-challenge
WHOA! I was immersed in the story from the opening sentence! The danger and intrigue kept me turning the pages. This story is filled with heart pounding excitement! I highly recommend this book.
Jessica Higgins
Aug 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Operation Zulu is a fast paced, military thriller with so many twists and turns you might not see them all till the very end!

It is a historic day when the first all-female special ops team gets their initial assignment. The only problem is they are set up to fail from the very beginning. After the horrible incident that leaves them all fearing for their lives, they vanish with new identities. However, they are not the only ones haunted by their past. Their leader and handlers have to deal with
AlegnaB †
I enjoyed this, even though thoughout the "season" it had the ridiculous scenario of tough women often triumphing over muscular men trained in fighting and even though I don't believe that women should be in combat. Women being as tough and as strong as a man is typical of romantic suspense, though, and I just reminded myself that since it's fiction, it can include that fantasy in order to have a suspenseful, action-packed story. This story was full of action and was very suspenseful, and there ...more
Tamara Tilley
Sep 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
An INCREDIBLE series!! OPERATION ZULU REDEMPTION was fast-paced, seat-of-you-pants fiction at its best. I read the 5 installment series (I didn’t realize I could buy it as one book) in a week’s time. Granted, I had the time on my hands because my family and I had been evacuated due to the Rough Fire in California, but it served as a great distraction while my everyday life was put on hold.

Zulu is an all-female special ops team that was set up for failure. The entire series/book is the women of
David Zimmerman
Jan 28, 2017 rated it liked it
Operation Zulu starts with a roar, bogs down in the middle, and ends with a flourish that is more style than substance. I had to push myself to finish it, which is disappointing, because I have found most Kendig novels better written.

I think the original release format may be partly to blame - issuing the story in short novellas instead of as a single volume. I suspect if the author had stuck to the traditional format, the book would have been significantly shorter, less susceptible to
Lis K
Sep 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What an action-packed read! The story had a lot of twists, turns, and unknowns. It’s one of those books where you just have to know what happens next. I had bought all of the Kindle serial ebooks when they came out but I love this paperback version. Initially, there are a lot of names to remember (the team members as well as their aliases) so I liked that I could flip back and forth to the character list. There was a love triangle--which I am not a fan of---but I thought it was done well. Even ...more
Rachel
May 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I had read portions of this before, but it was great to finally get it all together and read the entire thing. It is a great treatment of an all-female group of military specialists. They face difficult challenges in various countries. Great story!
Patricia
Mar 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
This was so action packed. I enjoyed this series. There were a few small things that I wasn't sure added up for me but otherwise this was the usual great story that I count on from her. Also know that this is the complete set of novellas and you don't have to buy the others.
Necee
May 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Action-packed, riveting military suspense with an amazing team of female operatives. Romance kicks in with some leading males roles, too. Travel around the world makes it a great adventure mystery. I LOVED THIS SEASON and hope for more to the story! 5 stars...Ronie always delivers!
Amanda Geaney
Jul 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I read this book when it came out in serialized form the summer of 2014. I'm very excited that readers can now order it in paperback. Ronie Kendig writes awesome action packed novels.

Review at ChristianShelfEsteem.wordpress.com
Jim Whitman
Jan 04, 2018
Becki
Apr 15, 2017 rated it liked it
Good story but it left me wondering if there will be a " Season 2" since I feel like some of the story lines were left hanging. I also wish each character had their own story. You were inside the mind of about 6 different people but it was well done. I never once was confused as to who was speaking but I don't think it allowed as much depth to the characters as you would like.
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Deadly Deceit (Harbored Secrets, #2)
  • Tate (The Montana Marshalls, #2)
  • Ford (The Montana Marshalls, #3)
  • Collateral Damage (Danger Never Sleeps, #1)
  • The Way of the Brave (Global Search and Rescue, #1)
  • Smoke Screen
  • Seconds to Live (Homeland Heroes, #1)
  • Ariel The Shimmering Star Necklace (Disney Princess)
  • The Killing Tide (Coastal Guardians, #1)
  • Garden City: Work, Rest, and the Art of Being Human.
  • Coming Clean:  A Story of Faith
  • For All Who Wander: Why Knowing God Is Better than Knowing It All
  • Chasing Francis: A Pilgrim's Tale
  • The Good Girls (The Perfectionists, #2)
  • A Simplified Life: Tactical Tools for Intentional Living
  • Creature of the Word: The Jesus-Centered Church
  • Living Lies (Harbored Secrets #1)
  • Protecting Tanner Hollow (Tanner Hollow, #1-4)
Ronie Kendig is an award-winning, bestselling author who grew up an Army brat. After thirty years of marriage, she and her hunky hero are adventuring on the East coast, a short train ride from NYC with their retired military working dog and their Stealth Golden. Ronie’s degree in psychology has helped her pen novels of raw, broken characters.

Since launching onto the publishing scene, Ronie’s

Operation Zulu Redemption (5 books)
  • Operation Zulu Redemption: Overkill - The Beginning