Start by marking “One to Save (One to Hold, #6)” as Want to Read:
One to Save (One to Hold, #6)

One to Save

(One to Hold #6)

(Derek & Melissa)

"I lost myself in the darkness of trying to protect you..."

Some threats come at you as friendly fire.
Some threats take away everything.
Family won’t let you go down without a fight.

The Secret isn’t as secure as Derek’s team originally thought it was, and a person on the inside of Alexander-Knight is set on exposing him, breaking him, and taking away all
Kindle Edition
Published March 26th 2015 by TLM Productions

To ask other readers questions about One to Save, please sign up.
Fishly My advice is to read them all and read them in order. A few readers have no trouble skipping books and reading them as standalones. My reason for not …moreMy advice is to read them all and read them in order. A few readers have no trouble skipping books and reading them as standalones. My reason for not doing this is, the series is comparable to a soap opera, when some episodes are missed, it makes the following ones confusing. So, it depends on what you like. I am too curious to miss anything. I tried following one of the couples I liked, and discovered the stories of the other characters too interesting to miss out on. For me, my choice was to read them in order. (less)

Start your review of One to Save (One to Hold, #6)
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Mar 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
IT's LIVE!!!

4.5 "I Will Never Get Enough Of You" Stars!
(ARC provided by author)

photo a34c7089-b7d6-41ef-80a1-21fcf6c84262_zps5oennjke.jpg

photo 925670da-8c94-4e0a-9ea1-b9390f641c1d_zpscf4phy7q.jpg

In One to Save the sexy Marine Derek Alexander & his fiancé Melissa Jones are living in a cottage on the beach in Wilmington with their almost one year old son Dex. Derek is still working with the Knight brothers at Alexander-Knight & Melissa is running a successful marketing business. They are busy planning their wedding & still very much in love. One of my favorite thi
Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾
4 Stars

Inevitably, inexorably, as long as I lived on this planet, my future would lead to that moment in a small conference room in Baltimore when I got revenge.

One To Save is the continuation of Derek and Melissa's story that we originally met in One to Hold. If you haven't read that book yet, I'd really encourage you to do so along with One to Protect. You just wouldn't have the same appreciation or understanding for these characters without having their entire back story. The auth
Pam
4.5 what a ride stars
My love. My life. My family. I’ll be the one down front waiting to make you mine.

I'm going to keep this short and sweet, because I loved going in blind, not really knowing what to expect. Derek and Melissa always had it rough and they so desperately deserve their HEA. So I kept my fingers crossed and hoped for the best as I jumped into their story.
“This story isn’t over.” His face turns serious. “Not by a longshot.”

One to Save drives home the issue
Wendy'sThoughts
Mar 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Tia Louise fans, Romance
4 A Final Coming Together Stars
* * * * Spoiler Free
Loving someone, protecting them, and making sure nothing will ever hurt them...That may be the goal but what if all these ways of treating the person you love make them feel like you are withholding and not being truthful...like you are not thinking them as an equal...What do you do then...

That is the crux of the first part of this final chapter in Derek and Melissa's happy ever after.

In order to truly appreciate these two and all of the other
Tia Louise
Dec 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Just posted EXCLUSIVE EXCERPT #2: https://www.goodreads.com/author_blog...

► GET ONE TO SAVE Today:
Nook: http://smarturl.it/OTSN

Don't forget!
► ONE TO HOLD is FREE: http://smarturl.it/OTHAA
► ONE TO PROTECT is $2.99: http://smarturl.it/OTPAA

Exclusive Excerpt #1 is here: https://www.goodreads.com/author_blog...

Can't wait to share more Melissa & D
Claire Robinson
Jan 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: shit-hot-series
4 - So much has happened to get us here. Stars!

Derek, Melissa and the whole Knight Alexander family have been a part of my reading life for quite a while now. I love these books, the people contained in them and their stories, they are all interweaved into one memorable and unforgettable web.

"It's only the beginning."

Tia Louise knows how to tell a story, and she knows how to do it well One to Save is no exception, and once again I was taken on an emotional rollercoaster for pretty much the whol
Kelli C
4.5 Save My Derek Stars!

I fell in love with the writing of Tia Louise just 20 pages into One to Hold. It is where I met the amazingly sexy Derek Alexander and the sweet broken woman who would own his soul, Melissa Jones. Both characters were running and it only took one night to find a forever haven. While their journey was not easy or pretty, they seemed to have found a real chance towards a fairy tale forever.

For those who may not know, Melissa is a survivor of abuse at the hands of her ex-hus
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange of honest review

ONE TO SAVE was a beautiful, touching and suspenseful read that took my heart. Tia Louise reminded me once again why Derek and Melissa will always have a special place in my heart especially when I first fell in love with them in One to Hold. Derek and Melissa's journey as a couple is a true testament of how strong their love withstood everything that was in their way. Their relationship was built on the most important foundation: LOVE. And wit
Duchess Nicole
I'm so very far behind on reviewing this book, but I still wanted to say a few words about one of my favorite couples ever.

I fell in love with Derek and Melissa back when they started their uber sexy, hot and heavy relationship with a steamy look across a bartop. I was blown away with how much I loved Tia Louise's style. She writes characters that speak to me. There is the perfect amount of angst and drama and sexy to round out the romance. There aren't pages and pages of made-up arguments and
.Karéz.
Mar 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: series, standalone, arc-s, 2015
3,5 Stars!

One to Save is about Derek and Melissa's story that we previously met in One to Hold

Derek and Melissa endured a lot throughout their relationship, and they still do. both having an ugly past which is connected by one guy, who ruined Melissa and gave hope to Derek. but, of course, nothing comes easy, sometimes a person make mistakes just to protect the one they love in anyway possible.

This book is about trust. it shows us no matter how deep is the lie, secret
love will always overcome
Michelle
Dec 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
*ARC provided by the author for an honest review*

This book is just amazin what a rollercoaster of emotions

I 've luvd Derek an Melissa since the first book an grow more in luv with them in each book even if they were only in the book 4 a few mins there just great characters when I found out we were gettin more of them I was so excited but when I found out what was goin 2 happen I m not goin 2 lie I was panicking
This story had me al over the place in a really good way I had a lump in my thro
Ang (Sizzling Pages)
Apr 20, 2015 rated it really liked it

I really need to catch up on this series. Derek is one hell of a sexy Alpha and I fell in love with him in the first installment, One to Hold. One to Save gives a glimpse into the continuing story of Melissa and Derek’s passionate romance. Tia Louise did not disappoint in laying out a storyline filled with steam, mysteries and angst.

I just go weak in the knees and all swoony when a hero goes above and beyond the pale to protect his woman. Derek is my kind of knight in shining armor. Sexy, do
Holly
GOT MY ARC!! CLIMBING INTO BED WITH DEREK & MEL!!!

Of all of the book boyfriends out there, you know that one that just shines head and shoulders above all of the rest for you? The one that is just the embodiment of the perfect man…yeah, for me that is Derek Alexander!! So to say I get a little excited when my amazing girl Miss Tia writes me us a new story about him is a GROSS UNDERSTATEMENT!! In case I wasn’t clear I LOVE DEREK ALEXANDER, in all his big, dark, dangerously sexy glory!

Ok, enough o
Aleatha Romig
Do you love great stories with sexy alpha men who ADORE their women? Then you MUST read the ONE TO KEEP series by Tia Louise. What's fun about her books is that each is a standalone, but all in the same world with the same GREAT group of characters.

ONE TO SAVE, is a great addition to this series. I adore Mel and Derek. This story had me happy and sad. I love all the characters and will continue to read this world as long as Tia Louise writes them!
Debra
Mar 20, 2015 marked it as to-read

**ARC kindly provided by the author in exchange for an honest review**
Tessa Teevan
Mar 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I'm so happy with how this book turned out AND with the sneak peek for the next one! Review to come!
hugsandcookies
Anna
Once again this series takes a detour and comes back to present us with the look behind the scenes of Knight and Alexander's dealings.
More than ever, we get the whole picture with happy endings for some and justice for others.
'One to Save' is inadvertently a testament of the power of lies and omissions as well as jealousy and hostility. With Derek and Melisa being the focal point again.
Mr. Alexander has a secret he's bound to keep, weighing on his conscience and destroying his peace of mind. It
Shayna
ONE TO SAVE was a sizzling, suspenseful romance that took me to another place. I completely lost myself in this book! Derek and Melissa are characters that stuck with me from the beginning and embedded themselves in my heart. I felt the complete and undeniable love they they feel towards each other, and I felt the utter gut wrenching heartache that they went through in this book. I absolutely LOVE each installment of the ONE TO HOLD series, but this book, this incredible book, left me a blubberi ...more
Chu
Mar 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
My favorite series along with my favorite couple are back. Just when I thought they were going to live their HEA, another hurdle came along their way.

What is a relationship without trust? With secrets? Can a couple who have survived almost everything can they survive lies and deception? Their relationship is tested, exactly how strong their foundation is before it breaks?

They’re my favorite couple, and seeing them fall apart simply breaks my heart. It may seem petty, but I understand where Melis
Erin Lewis
Dec 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
4.5 star Review One to Save (One to Hold Book 6) by Tia Louise

One to Save is book 6 in the One to Hold series by the supremely talented Tia Louise. In this book we re-visit Derek and Melissa who started off the series in One to Hold and then One to Protect.

There were times in this book where I wanted to laugh, cry, scream, jump up and down, yell, not to mention smack both Derek and Melissa. Their past comes back to haunt them with a vengeance. Derek believes that keeping his actions a secret
Mary Tatar
Mar 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
I fell in love with Derek and Melissa's story in One To Hold the first book in the series. I have enjoyed following them through each book even though they weren't the featured couple in the other books, until One To Save. Derek and Melissa's happily ever after takes an unhappy turn, and we are given another glimpse at this couples struggle to make it all work. The question is will love be enough to get them through? They are undoubtedly my favorite couple of the series and their delicate circum ...more
JG
Derek and Melissa are back for more fun…. and heartache!!!

description

We knew it was coming but boy did it hurt and I must admit to feeling slightly violent towards Melissa for putting Derek through what she did. I mean, didn’t Derek potentially save her from further harm? Didn’t he jeopardise his beliefs for her? Didn’t he dedicate himself 100%.... to her?!!!! Okay, time to calm down and think rationally.

Ok, what do we know so far…. We know Sloan is dead. We know Derek killed him. We know Derek was suppo
Livia
Dec 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Contemporary romance addicts (includes sexy & suspenseful elements)
Recommended to Livia by: Tia Louise
"Love is a risk,” she says. “Putting your heart out, making yourself vulnerable again is scary. I can only imagine how gun-shy you must feel after your last experience. But trust me, you picked the right man this time. Everyone can see it.” Aunt Bea to Melissa

One to Save’s 5 Greats:
1. The still sizzling hot sexy times between the One to Hold series opening couple, Derek and Melissa were fantastic! Author, Tia Louise just keeps topping herself again and again.

2. The genuine love that shines t
Ilona
Dec 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
One to Save is amazing. All the Alexander- Knight characters are well developed and completely easy to love. The men are loving, sexy and total Alpha men. The women are sweet, sassy and will not back down from a fight. I love these characters and this series.
One to Save is fun, exciting with exhilarating moments that are embedded in the story- it starts off hot and steamy continually all the way to the end, adding in suspense, heart ache and heartwarming moments. Tia Louise stays true to her ch
Jennifer LaFon - Book Bitches Blog
*Review copy received from the author for an honest review*

4 “What now?” stars!

Just like all the other parts of this series, that I have read, One to Save kept me entertained throughout the entire story. The continuation of Derek and Melissa’s story is not an easy one. They struggle, but ultimately their love will get them through.

“Will she forgive me? Will she understand?”

Derek has a secret and it could end it all for him and Melissa. But I never expected it to go how it did. I expected so much
Tina Lee Harris
Mar 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing

I swear Tia Louise is one of those authors that you just know you have to read her book when it is released. She has a way of drawing you into the story. You feel as those you are part of the story and know the characters as friends. You will feel the happy, sad and passionate moments with them. One to Save was no different. It anything this one brought me to tears a few times.

Derek Alexander has a heart of gold and will do anything to protect the ones he loves but will this cost him? W
Gina
Jan 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Tia does it again! This book is ranked as one of my favorites in the One To Hold series. This book just made me love Derek even more! His love and devotion to Melissa showed no bounds. Like this book and all the others, the hotness does not disappoint and add the suspense and mystery, One To Save will be a book you will not want to put down.

I felt so much more emotion while reading this book, compared to the other books in the series. Maybe because of the history between Derek and Melissa that
1-Click Addict Support Group
Mar 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
The One to Hold series has been on my TBR forever and I'm so glad that I was finally able to read one of the them, even if it is the newest one out! I really enjoyed reading One to Save and despite it being the sixth book, Ms. Louise wrote it in a way that doesn't leave you confused about who's who, or about events having to do with Derek and Melissa in the previous books. It's an awesome read and I loved it!

Derek Alexander, what a hot hunk of delicious man he is! He's possessive, devoted, and
Melissa Jones
Mar 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
One To Save is another 5+stars book in this great series by Tia Louise! This is book number 6 and this series of interconnected characters just keeps getting better and more addictive!

In One To Save we're given more of the great love story of Derek Alexander and Melissa Jones. With their upcoming wedding in view along with their sweet baby boy Dex and their wonderful circle of friends you just know there's nothing to get in the way of this happy couples destiny. But when secrets are being kept d
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
It's 2015 1 4 Mar 29, 2015 10:09PM

• Where Lightning Strikes (Bleeding Stars, #3)
  • Drowning to Breathe (Bleeding Stars, #2)
  • Wait (Bleeding Stars, #4)
  • A Stone in the Sea (Bleeding Stars, #1)
  • Fries Before Guys (SWAT Generation 2.0 #2)
  • Say I'm Yours (Return to Me, #3)
  • Say You Want Me (Return to Me, #2)
  • Catch Me When I Fall (Falling Stars #2)
  • You Belong With Me (With Me In Seattle, #14)
  • Just Kidding (SWAT Generation 2.0 #1)
  • Touching Scars
  • Lead Me Home (Fight for Me, #3)
  • Slider (The Core Four, #2)
  • Defending Everly (Mountain Mercenaries, #5)
  • It Started with a Kiss (Insta-Spark Collection, #1)
  • More of You (Confessions of the Heart, #1)
  • The Last Guy
Tia Louise is the USA Today best-selling, award-winning author of sexy-sweet military romance, small town romance, single parent romance, and romantic suspense novels.

After being a teacher, a book editor, a journalist, and finally a magazine editor, she started writing love stories and never stopped.

Louise lives in the Midwest with her trophy husband, two teenage geniuses, and one grumpy cat.

NEW

One to Hold (9 books)
  • One to Hold (One to Hold, #1)
  • One to Keep (One to Hold, #2)
  • One to Protect (One to Hold, #3)
  • One to Love (One to Hold, #4)
  • One to Leave (One to Hold, #5)
  • One to Chase (One to Hold, #7)
  • One to Take (One to Hold, #8)
  • One Immortal