Start by marking “Fly Me To The Moon” as Want to Read:
Fly Me To The Moon

Fly Me To The Moon

Ticketing agent Jessamy Taylor has been in a dating slump exacerbated by moving her sickly mother into her home. The truth is she's never gotten over the quirky Dr. Griffin Sanderson whose Obsessive Compulsive Disorder drives her crazy, despite his excellent bedside manner.

Fly Me To The Moon is a love song covered by many, the most memorable being Frank Sinatra. Griffin
Published February 14th 2015 by Bev Elle Press

To ask other readers questions about Fly Me To The Moon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fly Me To The Moon

Start your review of Fly Me To The Moon
Lisa
Feb 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This was a a true romantic story with a little craziness in between. Jessamy and Griffin's OCD is shocking but you can see how the two would fall in love. But love is never enough when you want to strangle one another. Find out what happens and why the two of them aren't together anymore and can Griffen save Jessamy from her crazy dating? If your looking for a love story to moon over it's here. Enjoy it.
Kathie (katmom)
Feb 20, 2015 rated it really liked it

I know a few people with OCD (or CDO as they say it should be). It was interesting, and fun, to see these two people work through their issues to find happiness. It was great to see them WANT to work through their issues to find happiness!

Griffin was sweet and focused in his striving to come to terms with his sensory hang-ups. I was impressed with how far he went to get his girl.

Jessamy didn't have to work quite as hard, but one of HIS issues caused her to go back into therapy, and it was a
Teri
Dec 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
I received this book in exchange for an honest review. I liked the premise of this book, the lengths people go through to be together whether its because they are OCD like these two or facing other issues. It is a short story which kind of limits how much character background can be given but through telling to mother and friend we find out what we need to know to see what each of them have gone through to be together.
Karen Shortridge
Oct 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
this is a short great read that I really enjoyed, it's all about second chances but with this one it has a twist. Both are sufferers of OCD, which with one would be hard but for them it drove them apart more for Griffin's as his is more severe but his determination to win Jessamy back and get help, you can't help love this story and with the other characters they add humour amongst the serious issue.
Christina
Oct 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
Short and sweet tome about a couple who both suffer from OCD. That being said, they both are alike in alot of ways. But their condition is driving each other bonkers. The love is there between the two and in the end, they fly off into the sunset. I would have liked to see more character development. I felt as if I didn't know much about them oustide of their OCD. And I would have liked to see the story just a bit longer. But overall, a good story.
Christine Menditto
Feb 15, 2015
Bev Elle
Dec 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Erica
Mafalda
May 11, 2016
Julie Duong
Mar 07, 2018
Author of sweet and spicy, contemporary romance, womens fiction and paranormal. Wife of one husand. Lover of many books.