Start by marking “Her Last Wild Ride” as Want to Read:
Her Last Wild Ride

Her Last Wild Ride

Some guys know just what a girl needs...

Fresh off a brutal break-up—with a guy who was running for the World's Biggest Liar—Ashling Sullivan has returned to New York City to start over. Priority number one is getting her new business started with her BFF, Jenna. Hence their strict no-guys pact. No dating, no sex, no exceptions! Until temptation walks into her brother's bar
Published March 10th 2015 by Mills & Boon Cosmo Red-Hot Reads (first published March 1st 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Her Last Wild Ride, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Her Last Wild Ride

Start your review of Her Last Wild Ride
Melissa
Mar 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley
This is the second Cosmo Red-Hot Read that I've read by Abby Green and similar to the first, it was HOT! The only problem, I liked the story so much I wasn't ready for it to end. I wanted more Johnny and Ash.

Ashling has decided to swear off men and focus on herself for awhile. She's just moved back to New York with a broken heart and plans to start a business with her best friend. In the meantime, she's helping out at her brother's bar while he's away in Mexico for two weeks.

"No boys allowed
Fiona Marsden
Jun 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
This is a fairly short story but it packs a fair amount in. Ashling has just moved back home to New York after a break up. She has plans to start her own business with her BFF but she has a two week hiatus while she minds her brothers bar while he's away for two weeks.

And in walks Irishman Johnny Ryan. He's trying to reconcile with his sister Caitlin, Ashling's sister-in-law but Ashling is one hell of a distraction. He has to fill in two weeks until they come back. What a co-incidence. Johnny
Jeraca
Sep 11, 2019 rated it liked it
I received this free eARC novel from NetGalley. This is my honest review.

This was a very short and sweet novel. Ashling didn't have a chance to keep her word with her friend, Jenna, about no attachments, no men, while they started their business the second that Johnny walked through the door. Especially considering that Jenna wanted to jump his bones as well.

For this being such a short novel, I actually felt like there was a lot of character development, and the relationship grew throughout
Giselle
Nov 04, 2019 rated it liked it
High 2/low 3 stars.

I honestly found it quite hard to connect with these characters so I really didn’t care when they decided to have sexy time. But what actually brought the rating back up for me was the love scenes - I couldn’t get that into them because I didn’t relate to the characters but even disinterested, those love scenes were explosive. I could tell that had I actually been invested and thought the characters had chemistry, I would’ve been out of my mind for them.
Jeananna
Dec 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: z-tbrg-fave-2015
Full review to come closer to release but I will first say I was honored to receive this as an arc from the author and second that I didn't think it was possible but this story was just has HOT and sweet and intense and awesome as Getting Off was!! PERFECTION!

3/19
Abby Green writes with such humor… She reduces me to one of those idiots sitting in the doctor’s office laughing out loud as I look down at my phone!

Example: “To my disgust, when he’d said bono all I could think about was one thing.
Book Reading Gals
Mar 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
Thoughts:

Abby Green writes with such humor... She reduces me to one of those idiots sitting in the doctor’s office laughing out loud as I look down at my phone!

Example: "To my disgust, when he'd said bono all I could think about was one thing. Boner.”....” I'd assured myself I wouldn't be waiting for him with legs open. Ha! I might as well have lain down naked and covered myself with sushi and handed him some chopsticks."

Also LOL'd at: " ‘Girlfriend, life is too fricking short to do without sex.
Sheyla ✎
Mar 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
Ashling Sullivan is working at a bar the first time she meets Johnny. She'll be soon starting a new job with her friend Jenna and she doesn't think she'll have time for a relationship especially after her last one wounded her. But, Johnny is not easily dismissed.

Johnny Ryan is desperate to make amends with his sister Caitlin. After leaving her behind years ago, he is finally ready to see her again. When he arrives at the bar his sister is not there instead he meets Ashling. Their attraction is
Michele
Feb 19, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
‘He looked down at her and had to curb an animalistic urge to press her back against the bar and tip her head up and devour her until she couldn’t speak or see straight.’

Her Last Wild Ride is an extremely aptly titled novella from Cosmo’s Red-Hot Reads. With off-the-charts chemistry and a two week fling which rapidly turned into love, Ash and Johnny were an intriguing couple who were way out of their comfort zone.

I’ve been waiting for Johnny’s story since reading his sister Caitlin’s path to
Isha Coleman
Mar 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
Abby Green has done it again. Once again Ms Green has created a character that takes you on a wild fun ride. I received an ARC of this book for my honest opinion and enjoyed it a great deal. Ashling is reeling from a recent heartbreak and decides to focus on opening a business with her best friend. In order to do so they both agree to give the new business everything. NO GUYS! At least until the business is off the ground. But wouldn't you know it, after making this pact Ashling meets the ...more
Michelle Quintana
Apr 02, 2015 rated it liked it
For it being a novella, the story was not bad. Wish that it would have been longer or had an epilogue letting me know what happens. The chemistry between Ashling and Johnny is definitely there and that is why I wish the book would have been longer. The sex and connection between them is pretty intense, even though Ashling drove me crazy in the beginning when she kept denyin what could be. After she finally gave in, she still kept trying to push him away. I would have liked to have seen what ...more
Sandra R
Oct 20, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 stars. A pretty steamy read - in fact most of the novella IS steam. I would have preferred a little more story as Abby Green is an excellent writer.

The only other problem I had was that Ash's POV was written in the first person and Johnny's POV was written in 3rd person. I couldn't really wrap my head around that, as it seemed strange to me (why bother doing that ??) - it would have been much better for both of them to be in 3rd person.
Meaghan
Danielagashi
Mar 12, 2015
Shannon
Jun 05, 2015
Abby Green spent her teens reading Mills & Boon romances. She then spent many years working in the Film and TV industry as an Assistant Director. One day while standing outside an actor's trailer in the rain, she thought: "there has to be more than this". So she sent off a partial to Mills & Boon. After numerous rewrites, they accepted her first book and an author was born. She was ...more