Start by marking “Cowboy Lust (Bakersville Saga, #3 & #4)” as Want to Read:
Cowboy Lust (Bakersville Saga, #3 & #4)

Cowboy Lust

(Bakersville Saga #3-4)

Rodeo Queen

Catie Bay has worshiped much older Chad McCray since she was a child. When she fumbles a seduction attempt after her graduation from high school, she flees to Europe. Four years later, she returns a beautiful, worldly woman, and Chad takes notice. Is the rodeo queen still in love with the sexy cowboy, and is he capable of returning her feelings?

Taming Angelina

Le
ebook
Published December 12th 2014 by Musa Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Cowboy Lust, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cowboy Lust

Vanessa
**FULL REVIEW**

Helen Hardt writes a cowboy like no other. I’m beyond enamored with McCray Men and their women…it makes me want to move to Colorado!

This is compilation of two books, Rodeo Queen and Taming Angelina.

We will start with Caitlyn and Chad in Rodeo Queen. Oh. My. Gosh! Talk about angst!! And wanting someone for so long…age difference…playboy status…botched seduction rehashed…it was just about everything I could’ve asked for when it comes to the youngest McCray cowboy! Not to mention, I’
Renee at Book Happiness
Jan 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
I received this for an honest review... This is two cowboy books in one who wouldn't like that right and to make it better each book is about a sister!!! LOVE.. This is the first book I have read by this author and I have to say it will not be my last. I absolutely fell in love with both stories Rodeo Queen and Taming Angelina.

Rodeo Queen
Catie Bay has loved Chad McCray from afar for far to long she has just gotten home from Paris where she has spent the last ten years. Chad cant see past the a
Nicole
Jan 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
Helen Hardt is fast becoming a favorite author of mine. I am loving the “Bakersville Saga” something fierce. “Cowboy Lust” is two stories of desire, and love that had me flipping through the pages at ungodly hours. I know nothing about ranching and that lifestyle, but Helen pulls you into it with her words. I could follow along with every easily and breeze through each story in “Cowboy Lust”

In “Rodeo Queen” Helen tells us the story of Cailtyn Bay and Chad McCray. This one is a doozy. Catie Bay i
Lisa
Jan 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
"Rodeo Queen"
Catie has been in love with Chad all her life. The problem was two fold: Chad never saw her as more than a little girl and he is a womaniser and not into long term relationships. To save herself from heartache she escapes to Paris for four years but now she is back and all grown up. Set against the local Rodeo Queen contest, Chad finally notices Catie but is still reluctant to give up his single ways. Can Catie finally get her heart's desire?

Catie and Chad's attraction is obvious
Sheryl
Jan 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was given a complimentary copy for an honest review by author Helen Hardt. This is parts 3&4 of the Bakersville Saga by the author.

Rodeo Queen

Chad McCray is a man whore pure and simple and never wants to get into a real relationship with anyone. Caitlyn Bay is home from 4 years abroad because Chad McCray rejected her on her 18th birthday. Now that she is home for good she tries to hide her feeling from him but fate has other plans for the 2.

Taming Angelina

Rafe Grayhawk works for Chad McCra
Taisheena Rayne
Dec 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: review-copies
I met this author for the first time when I read the Baskerville saga book 1 and 2. I love her now and am searching around for more of her books. Anyway!

In the first two books we met the two families that these stories revolve around, Dusty, Zach, Dallas and Annie. In these two stories we meet more of the family.

Catie and Chad – Oh my can I just say that this story is delicious. Catie has known and loved Chad all her life. To Chad Catie is little bit, he sees only the child that followed him aro
DJ Sakata
Feb 04, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Favorite Quotes:

Rodeo Queen:
“I’ve found women find my foot in my mouth much more charming when they’ve had a drink.”

Taming Angelina:
“’I get along with her fine, though I can tell my Jersey accent grates on her.’ Annie smiled and lifted one black eyebrow. ‘So I make sure to really emphasize it when I’m around her.’”

My Review:

Handsome, rich, funny, well-endowed, and smart cowboys. Feisty, educated, and horny cowgirls. Smokin’ hot love scenes. Explosive combinations? What’s not to love? Ms. Hardt’s
Wendy
Jan 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
review to follow as part of blog tour
Holly Forbes
Kathryn Hillyard
Feb 12, 2019
Deborah
May 27, 2015

• The Song Remains the Same (NOLA's Own #3)
  • Hold on Tight (Take My Hand, #2)
  • Katherine in Gold (The Beachy Bride, #2)
  • Captive Films: Season 2 (Captive Films, #2)
  • Lie To Me (Sexual Misconduct #3)
  • Finding Forever (Living Again, #4)
  • Pinpoint (Point, #4)
  • His (Hers, #4)
  • Hope (Choices, #3)
  • The Flesh Cartel, Season 1: Damnation
  • Breaking Skin
  • Shadow Cursed (The Daughters of Darkness #2)
  • Crave Me (Luminous, #2)
  • Destry (Rough and Hard, #1)
  • Blood Tree: Silver Edition
  • Forgiving Gia (Rocker, #2)
  • The Truth About Us (Mills Lake, #1)
#1 New York Times, #1 USA Today, and #1 Wall Street Journal bestselling author Helen Hardt's passion for the written word began with the books her mother read to her at bedtime. She wrote her first story at age six and hasn’t stopped since. In addition to being an award winning author of contemporary and historical romance and erotica, she’s a mother, an attorney, a black belt in Taekwondo, a gram ...more