Start by marking “Something Wild (Reckless & Real, #0.5)” as Want to Read:
Something Wild (Reckless & Real, #0.5)

Something Wild

(Reckless & Real 0.5)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  2,379 ratings  ·  184 reviews
**Author’s Note: This is the prequel to the full-length romance novel SOMETHING RECKLESS, available now!**

“You need a good guy. A long-term guy. One who does dates and romance and emotional strings…I’m just an asshole who wants to tie you up, make you come, and walk away.”

Samuel Bradshaw is a man with a reputation—the kind of reputation that should have me running the
Published December 8th 2014 by Ever After, LLC

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of Something Wild (Reckless & Real, #0.5)
Jennifer Kyle
Dec 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
3.75 Stars

"All my life, I've been the fun one, the wild one. The stupid one. No one takes me seriously. I wanted Sam to be the exception."

This story is told in alternating povs of Sam and Liz and although it's short it was indeed a page turner. Flashbacks of four years ago along with hot and steam in the present while mixing some mystery around a woman named Asia and a friend named Connor will leave you eager to one click the next book.

description

"Sometimes it's nice to want things you can't have, and
✦❋Arianna✦❋
Dec 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
3.75 STARS

description

“Something Wild” is the prequel to "Something Reckless", the first installment in “Reckless & Real“ series by Lexy Ryan.

The story, told in dual POV fallows the relationship between Sam and Liz, the two main characters. This “thing” between them started four years ago, when Liz was only seventeen. Then she just wanted to lose her virginity and the perfect guy in her opinion was Sam, her friend’s older brother. Sam rejected her, but not because he didn’t want her. He wanted her too
Gitte TotallyBookedBlog
Dec 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014

Jointly Reviewed by Jenny & Gitte

4 ‘we can’t wait for more’ stars!!

‘…her pleasure is salvation and I’m a lost and broken soul.’

Something Wild is the free prequel to the Reckless and Real Series by Lexi Ryan. Well isn’t Lexi Ryan just the evil temptress!! Something Wild has left us salivating for Something Reckless when it releases on 22nd December and thankfully we only have to wait a week!

Lisa
*ARC Given to Blog for Honest Review*

3.5 “Rowdy” “one night” Kisses

Lexi Ryan books are absolute must reads for me. She hooked me with the New Hope Series, sucked me in with the Here & Now Series and I’ve been on the edge of my sear waiting for the Reckless and Real Series. I cannot even explain my excitement over Sam and Liz…and this prequel amp’d me up even more. I have a huge feeling that I’m going to have my heart ripped to shreds and I can’t wait!

Elizabeth Thompson…oh Lizzy girl…I’ve
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
Dec 13, 2014 rated it really liked it

Jointly Reviewed by Jenny & Gitte

‘…her pleasure is salvation and I’m a lost and broken soul.’

Lies, secrets, betrayals and a couple who steamed up our Kindles! WOW! This was one steamy Novella! Sam and Liz certainly have chemistry
Coco.V
Dec 01, 2017 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
FREE on Amazon today (12/01/2017)! ...more
Sandra ~ ♥ Cross My Heart ♥
Very hot, erotic, intense! Great story packed into a few pages...looking forward to finding out what's ahead for Sam & Liz. It's obvious from this novella that they're in for a bumpy ride. Always happy to discover a new-to-me author like Lexi Ryan. Looking forward to more of her work! A Must Read!
Lucy Edwards
May 06, 2015 rated it liked it
Hmm, can't say I was overly impressed until the last few chapters but now I HAVE to know the full story. Well played Lexi Ryan...well played
Karen
Dec 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Why do we call ourselves names when we're alone? Does confessing the worst about ourselves to the darkness make our flaws easier to bear? Or is it because we fear only the darkness is willing to take us as we are - imperfect, incomplete, and so desperate to be accepted.

Liz is all bravado. Sexy. Confident. It's a facade. She is sexy, with bells on but that girl, when it comes down to the nitty gritty doubts herself and calamity rules.

Sam Bradshaw - you bellend!

I'm the proverbial deer caught in
Aliana Milano
Mar 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
I seriously love this author's writing style and I love the fact that her books aren't just made up of continuous sex after the initial chase - her characters grow and experience real life day-to-day problems we all encounter which makes Lexi's books so relatable, realistic and freaking awesome! I gave all the books I read about Hannah and Nate's story 5 stars because I fell in love with both of them and their deep issuues. I can't wait to get deep into Liz's and Sam's story too. This was just ...more
L.J (Lisa Jane)
Dec 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: series, arc
*ARR (Advance Reader Review) - copy provided as a gift in exchange for an honest review...

WHOAH!!!! this is one smokin hot little prequel that sucked me right into the next book.
I haven't read any of her previous books but I'll be correcting that RIGHT NOW!
This is one amazing author and one great read.
I look forward to the rest of the series.

See my full review on my blog:
* A review copy was provided by the author *

Amazon Link (FREE Prequel)---->> Something Wild (Reckless and Real Prequel)

~~ 5 Interesting Start Stars ~~

Something Wild is the FREE prequel to Something Reckless by Lexi Ryan. (Something Reckless releases 12/22/14). This is the first time I have read anything by this author. I have to say I was sucked in by the blurb for Something Reckless. I was excited to hear that she created this short story showing us how Liz and Sam met and how they began
Bj
Dec 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
Free on Amazon as of 12/23/14!

4 "Can One Night Ever Be Enough" Stars! Please note this is a free prequel to Something Reckless and Something Real (to be released in March 2015), so only read this one if you are prepared to continue reading. If you had been lusting and pining after one man for most of your life, and the opportunity to finally sate that dream presented itself, would you, especially knowing that it would only be one night? Could your heart stand walking away once you knew exactly
Kei • fiction court •
Dec 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014
4 what the hell just happened stars!

First of all I should have checked the release date for the next one why didn't I do that?! How am I supposed to wait for it? No just no give it to me! This book took me by surprise. To say the least. It was short yes but so well written and packed with emotions and good character just wow way to go Lexi Ryan! The MC is not the whiny type so there's that and the douchebag hero is somewhat a douchebag but bearable to say the least. He had his moments but the
Darcy
Dec 18, 2014 rated it liked it
Well...reading this short one makes me very interested to find out the rest of Sam and Liz's story. Things might have gone better for them both had they not been so pig headed. Each of them had a chance to make things work at different time, each screwed up big time. I wonder how much longer they will continue to do that.
Melissa
Dec 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Hot, hot, hot! This novella was a great start for Sam and Lizzy. It left me craving more!
"He tastes like beer, and I want to get drunk on his kiss – to overindulge until I can’t see straight, to imbibe until sobriety is a distant memory.”

Debbie Messenger
Mar 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
a good read I think it is going to be an intensive series on to the next book
Dirty Dayna
Jan 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
a refreshing relate able story if cat and mouse what happens when you fall in love with the person you are not supposed ti
Julie Reads
Dec 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
Really good for just a short novella! Need more!
C.B. Love
Dec 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
WOW! So good! Can't wait for the story to continue...
buzy_reading
Jun 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romantic-erotica
SOMETHING WILD:A Reckless and Real Prequel Novella. “I won’t be the starry-eyed girl who thinks she can change a man like Sam, and despite what he thinks, forever is not what I need. I need the things he makes me feel, the way he turns me on, and the promise of pleasure in his eyes. I need SOMETHING WILD”.
Liz had her sights on Sam since she became Della's friend. Liz was the temptation that was wild and destructible to Sam's fathers goals.
A great beginning for a forbidden lovers romance.
Amanda Anderson
Feb 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 stars! Awesome novella

Dang I am HERE for Liz & Sam! I love them already!!!! And Idk about you but Connor gives me the creeps.. And I was so angry at Sam with that Asia situation and OF COURSE Liz had to witness it. I am super intrigued. This is exactly how a prologue/novella/prequel is suppose to be written. Gives us plenty of insight on the couple the book is about but leaves us hanging and panting for the next one. Cant wait to dig in!
Kristin
May 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Can't see what else will come for Sam and Liz. What parts will Conner play? Asia? The epilogue leaves me wondering about Della and Liz's friendship?

The sex scenes are so believable, so lifelike.
Jillian Martin
Jun 07, 2018 rated it did not like it
Lead female is a pushover
Nikki Orren
Jan 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Lexington has amazing way of grabbing your attention and holding on to it through the entire series!
Beth
Jul 09, 2018 rated it it was ok
I’ve decided pass on this author. Though this one was all steam, I couldn’t quite get into it; I didn’t really feel the chemistry.
Heather
Feb 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was good but when it ended and there was more I was like huh, then I saw it was the prequel, lol.
Georgina Parkin
Feb 24, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2017
Did this make me want to read the next book? Sure.
Was the sex good? Yep.
Did anything really happen? No.

I just needed something more for me to go oh yes this is what this series is about, however, I think only the very end really made me perk up. What happened with her and Della? What happened with Asia? Questions questions, but I'm not 100% invested in finding out so I'll go with book one soon and see if I'll continue.
Nereyda (Nick & Nereyda's Infinite Booklist)
This is one of my freebie grabs over the holidays. I rarely get freebies, because I have so many unread books on my kindle that I've actually paid for... but this one grabbed my attention. I've heard good things from this author and decided to take a peek. Well done Lexi Ryan. Your freebie prequel did its job. It hooked me and made me buy the next book as soon as I was done. This is a free prequel to Something Reckless, which takes place two years after.

Lizzy and Sam have been family friends for
Casey Peltier
Feb 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
What an absolutely fantastic conclusion to Sam and Liz’s story.

In the first book Something Reckless, we were smacked with droves of emotional drama and a heartbreaking cliffhanger- that left me bursting at the seams. I could not wait for this book to release. I knew immediately that I needed some type of closure. I have to admit that I was skeptical going into this read, because a lot of times the second book in a “cliffy” doesn’t hold a candle to the first book. What we usually get is a book
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• The Objection
  • Seduction Games (Game for Cookies, #1)
  • Dirty Together (The Dirty Billionaire Trilogy, #3)
  • Fool Me Once
  • Say Yes
  • Le marchand de sable, tome 2 (Le marchand de sable #2)
  • Sexy Little Sinner (Blackwell-Lyon, #3)
  • The Best Goodbye (Rosemary Beach, #12)
  • Free Me (The Found Duet, #1)
  • The boy next room - Tome 1
  • Doctor Pleasure: An Older Man Younger Woman Romance (Alpha Male Quickie Book 1)
  • Darkest Sinner
  • Bad Romeo Outtakes (Starcrossed, #1.1)
  • You Were Mine (Rosemary Beach, #9)
  • Dirty Sexy Bastard (Dirty Games Duet, #0.5)
  • Lila's Loves (Haven, Texas, #1)
  • Harder than Words (Montgomery Ink, #3)
  • The Courtship Maneuver (The Alpha Billionaire Club - Book 2)
New York Times and USA Today bestselling romance author Lexi Ryan’s novels have been described as intense, emotional, and wickedly sexy. A former college professor, she now writes full-time from her home in Indiana, where she lives with her husband, two children, and a neurotic dog. Find her on Facebook or Twitter to chat about books, TV, and her children’s latest antics.

Reckless & Real (2 books)
  • Something Reckless (Reckless & Real, #1)
  • Something Real (Reckless & Real, #2)