Start by marking “Something Wild (Reckless & Real, #0.5)” as Want to Read:
Something Wild (Reckless & Real, #0.5)

Something Wild (Reckless & Real 0.5)

4.02  ·  Rating details ·  2,264 Ratings  ·  182 Reviews
**Author’s Note: This is the prequel to the full-length romance novel SOMETHING RECKLESS, available now!**

“You need a good guy. A long-term guy. One who does dates and romance and emotional strings…I’m just an asshole who wants to tie you up, make you come, and walk away.”

Samuel Bradshaw is a man with a reputation—the kind of reputation that should have me running the oth
Published December 8th 2014 by Ever After, LLC

Jennifer Kyle
Dec 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
3.75 Stars

"All my life, I've been the fun one, the wild one. The stupid one. No one takes me seriously. I wanted Sam to be the exception."

This story is told in alternating povs of Sam and Liz and although it's short it was indeed a page turner. Flashbacks of four years ago along with hot and steam in the present while mixing some mystery around a woman named Asia and a friend named Connor will leave you eager to one click the next book.

description

"Sometimes it's nice to want things you can't have, and
Arianna✦❋SteamyReadsBlog❋✦
3.75 STARS

description

“Something Wild” is the prequel to "Something Reckless", the first installment in “Reckless & Real“ series by Lexy Ryan.

The story, told in dual POV fallows the relationship between Sam and Liz, the two main characters. This “thing” between them started four years ago, when Liz was only seventeen. Then she just wanted to lose her virginity and the perfect guy in her opinion was Sam, her friend’s older brother. Sam rejected her, but not because he didn’t want her. He wanted her too f
Lisa
*ARC Given to Blog for Honest Review*

3.5 “Rowdy” “one night” Kisses

Lexi Ryan books are absolute must reads for me. She hooked me with the New Hope Series, sucked me in with the Here & Now Series and I’ve been on the edge of my sear waiting for the Reckless and Real Series. I cannot even explain my excitement over Sam and Liz…and this prequel amp’d me up even more. I have a huge feeling that I’m going to have my heart ripped to shreds and I can’t wait!

Elizabeth Thompson…oh Lizzy girl…I’ve a
Gitte TotallyBookedBlog
Dec 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014

Jointly Reviewed by Jenny & Gitte

4 ‘we can’t wait for more’ stars!!

‘…her pleasure is salvation and I’m a lost and broken soul.’

Something Wild is the free prequel to the Reckless and Real Series by Lexi Ryan. Well isn’t Lexi Ryan just the evil temptress!! Something Wild has left us salivating for Something Reckless when it releases on 22nd December and thankfully we only have to wait a week!

Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
Dec 13, 2014 rated it really liked it

Jointly Reviewed by Jenny & Gitte

‘…her pleasure is salvation and I’m a lost and broken soul.’

Lies, secrets, betrayals and a couple who steamed up our Kindles! WOW! This was one steamy Novella! Sam and Liz certainly have chemistry
Coco.V
Dec 01, 2017 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebies
💝 FREE on Amazon today (12/01/2017)! 💝
Sandra ~ ♥ Cross My Heart ♥
Very hot, erotic, intense! Great story packed into a few pages...looking forward to finding out what's ahead for Sam & Liz. It's obvious from this novella that they're in for a bumpy ride. Always happy to discover a new-to-me author like Lexi Ryan. Looking forward to more of her work! A Must Read!
Ptiteaurel
Dec 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
comme l auteur Lexi Ryan l indique il n est pas nécessaire de lire ce prequel pour comprendre le tome mais pourquoi se priver d un tel plaisir

j ai adoré cette novella qui nous présente Lizzy et Sam et franchement j en veux plus car on a des tas de questions après cette lecture très addictive . J ai envie d en savoir plus et de savoir tout simplement

chronique à venir très rapidement
Lucy Edwards
May 06, 2015 rated it liked it
Hmm, can't say I was overly impressed until the last few chapters but now I HAVE to know the full story. Well played Lexi Ryan...well played
* A review copy was provided by the author *

Amazon Link (FREE Prequel)---->> Something Wild (Reckless and Real Prequel)

~~ 5 Interesting Start Stars ~~

Something Wild is the FREE prequel to Something Reckless by Lexi Ryan. (Something Reckless releases 12/22/14). This is the first time I have read anything by this author. I have to say I was sucked in by the blurb for Something Reckless. I was excited to hear that she created this short story showing us how Liz and Sam met and how they began
Bj
Dec 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
Free on Amazon as of 12/23/14!

4 "Can One Night Ever Be Enough" Stars! Please note this is a free prequel to Something Reckless and Something Real (to be released in March 2015), so only read this one if you are prepared to continue reading. If you had been lusting and pining after one man for most of your life, and the opportunity to finally sate that dream presented itself, would you, especially knowing that it would only be one night? Could your heart stand walking away once you knew exactly w
Aliana Milano
Mar 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
I seriously love this author's writing style and I love the fact that her books aren't just made up of continuous sex after the initial chase - her characters grow and experience real life day-to-day problems we all encounter which makes Lexi's books so relatable, realistic and freaking awesome! I gave all the books I read about Hannah and Nate's story 5 stars because I fell in love with both of them and their deep issuues. I can't wait to get deep into Liz's and Sam's story too. This was just t ...more
Karen
Dec 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Why do we call ourselves names when we're alone? Does confessing the worst about ourselves to the darkness make our flaws easier to bear? Or is it because we fear only the darkness is willing to take us as we are - imperfect, incomplete, and so desperate to be accepted.

Liz is all bravado. Sexy. Confident. It's a facade. She is sexy, with bells on but that girl, when it comes down to the nitty gritty doubts herself and calamity rules.

Sam Bradshaw - you bellend!

I'm the proverbial deer caught in t
L.J (Lisa Jane)
Dec 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: series, arc
*ARR (Advance Reader Review) - copy provided as a gift in exchange for an honest review...

WHOAH!!!! this is one smokin hot little prequel that sucked me right into the next book.
I haven't read any of her previous books but I'll be correcting that RIGHT NOW!
This is one amazing author and one great read.
I look forward to the rest of the series.

See my full review on my blog:
Tania (Real-Listen-Feel)

Depuis que j'ai lu le premier tome de la série Reckless&Real le mois dernier, j'avais vraiment très envie de découvrir cette novella puisque plusieurs sont d'avis qu'elle devrait être lue avant le tome 1. Il semblerait donc que j'aie fait les choses dans le désordre. Et c'est pour cette raison que je me suis jetée sur cette petite novella dès que je l'ai reçu. J'avais un urgent besoin de réponses.

Je ne compte pas passer par quatre chemins pour vous dire mon avis sur cette novella. J
Melliane
Dec 11, 2016 rated it really liked it

My English review

Il existe différent type de préquels mais on retrouve ici quelque chose qui définit bien ce mot. Je n’ai pas eu l’occasion de lire de tels formats, présentant une introduction des personnages, une partie de leur passé qui amènera au premier tome qui finalement continuera ce que l’on a découvert d’eux. Je trouve que c’est finalement vraiment ça un préquel et c’était agréable de pouvoir découvrir cette histoire courte. Je vous préviens tout de suite par contre, si vous n’avez pas
Kei • lovelypagesreviews •
Dec 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014
4 what the hell just happened stars!

First of all I should have checked the release date for the next one why didn't I do that?! How am I supposed to wait for it? No just no give it to me! This book took me by surprise. To say the least. It was short yes but so well written and packed with emotions and good character just wow way to go Lexi Ryan! The MC is not the whiny type so there's that and the douchebag hero is somewhat a douchebag but bearable to say the least. He had his moments but the wa
Darcy
Dec 18, 2014 rated it liked it
Well...reading this short one makes me very interested to find out the rest of Sam and Liz's story. Things might have gone better for them both had they not been so pig headed. Each of them had a chance to make things work at different time, each screwed up big time. I wonder how much longer they will continue to do that.
Melissa
Dec 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Hot, hot, hot! This novella was a great start for Sam and Lizzy. It left me craving more!
"He tastes like beer, and I want to get drunk on his kiss – to overindulge until I can’t see straight, to imbibe until sobriety is a distant memory.”

Debbie Messenger
Mar 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
a good read I think it is going to be an intensive series on to the next book
Francesca
Jan 10, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: erotica
Novella sympa en guise d'introduction aux personnages
Dirty Dayna
Jan 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
a refreshing relate able story if cat and mouse what happens when you fall in love with the person you are not supposed ti
Ruby
Dec 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Chaud bouillant ! J'ai beaucoup aimé les personnages et l'histoire. A suivre...
Cristina

Oct 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
3.75
C.B. Love
Dec 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
WOW! So good! Can't wait for the story to continue...
Julie Reads
Dec 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
Really good for just a short novella! Need more!
La Chronique des Passions

Je trouve surprenante cette mode des préquels qui sortent après le premier tome. Personnellement je n'apprécie pas. Dans mon esprit un préquel est un élément marketing. C'est soit un bonus soit une partie constituante du premier tome.

Bref dans la série de Lexi Ryan, nos deux héros Liz et Sam se connaissent depuis très longtemps. La jeune femme était la meilleure amie de la sœur du bel âtre.
On voit ici les moments clés, les rencontres (forcément sulfureuse
Audel
Sep 06, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ce court roman est la prequelle d'un diptyque s'inscrivant dans l'univers de New Hope dont font partie aussi sa précédente série.

On découvre ici Liz une jeune femme qui est amoureuse depuis l'adolescence de Sam, le frère d'une de ses meilleures amies. Or, celui-ci l'a déjà rejeté une fois et Liz craint u nouveau refus. Elle se lance quand même dans un jeu de séduction où elle ose s'exposer. En dépit d'une certaine résistance, Sam ne semble pas indifférent à ses charmes. Il n'en faut pas plus po
Sofia Londe
Jan 03, 2018 rated it it was ok
  • Hot Summer Lust
  • Path of Destruction (Broken Heartland, #2)
  • Lessons in Gravity (Study Abroad, #2)
  • The Lie and the Lady (Winner Takes All, #2)
  • Safe Distance (Wounded Love #1)
  • Driven by Fate (Serve, #5)
  • Melting into You (Sweet Home Alabama, #3)
  • ReCAP (Something More, #1.5)
  • Wildcard: Volume Two (Wildcard, #2)
  • Temptations of a Wallflower (The Wicked Quills of London, #3)
  • All I Need: An Abbott Springs Romance
  • A Lush Triangle (Lush, #0.5)
  • Lie To Me (Sexual Misconduct #3)
  • Torn (Torn Heart, #1)
  • Chaos (Unhinged, #3)
  • Eight Days (Love Always, #1.5)
  • Road Tripping
  • Tempt Me, Cowboy (75th Copper Mountain Rodeo #1; The Montana Millionaires #1)
New York Times and USA Today bestselling romance author Lexi Ryan’s novels have been described as intense, emotional, and wickedly sexy. A former college professor, she now writes full-time from her home in Indiana, where she lives with her husband, two children, and a neurotic dog. Find her on Facebook or Twitter to chat about books, TV, and her children’s latest antics.

Reckless & Real (2 books)
  • Something Reckless (Reckless & Real, #1)
  • Something Real (Reckless & Real, #2)

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
  • The Cafe by the Sea
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Dodging Temptation
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
  • Bittersweet
  • The Light In Summer
    $5.99 $1.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Collision Point (Brute Force, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Heirs of Grace
  • Storm Bound (Grim, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Valiant (Spy Girl Book 4)
  • Wrecked
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Sapphire Heist (Jewel, #2)
  • The Other Side of the Story
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Out of Focus (Adams Grove, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson, #8)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • What If
  • Impossible Saints
    $22.73 $1.99
  • Hudson (Fixed, #4)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Only a Millionaire (The Sinclairs #6.5)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Elite (Eagle Elite, #1)
  • Kulti
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Soul Summoner  (The Soul Summoner, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • April / May / June (Calendar Girl #4-6)
    $8.99 $3.99
  • Lumière (The Illumination Paradox, #1)
  • Valorous (Quantum, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tempting Dusty (Temptation Saga, #1)
  • When Never Comes
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Misadventures with the Boss (Misadventures, #12)
  • Baby Daddy
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twice Bitten (Argeneau #27)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Misadventures of a Good Wife (Misadventures, #6)
  • Calendar Girl: Volume Three
    $8.99 $3.99
  • Love and Other Unknown Variables
    $7.99 $0.99
  • Storm Warned (Grim, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Real Thing (Sugar Lake, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Bronze Horseman (The Bronze Horseman, #1)
  • A Messy, Beautiful Life
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Pestilence (The Four Horsemen, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Twisted Up (Taking Chances, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Forged In Ash (Red-Hot SEALs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Fangs and Fennel (The Venom Trilogy, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • At the Stroke of Midnight (The Naughty Princess Club, #1)
  • Wreckage
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)