Start by marking “A Court of Wings and Ruin (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #3)” as Want to Read:
A Court of Wings and Ruin (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #3)

A Court of Wings and Ruin (A Court of Thorns and Roses #3)

4.53  ·  Rating details ·  95,345 Ratings  ·  14,756 Reviews
Looming war threatens all Feyre holds dear in the third volume of the #1 New York Times bestselling A Court of Thorns and Roses series.

Feyre has returned to the Spring Court, determined to gather information on Tamlin's manoeuvrings and the invading king threatening to bring Prythian to its knees. But to do so she must play a deadly game of deceit – and one slip may spell
Published May 2nd 2017 by Bloomsbury Childrens Books

To ask other readers questions about A Court of Wings and Ruin, please sign up.

Camille Myskovsky I recommend denial and rebound. Meaning pretend you never read it and deny its existence and read a lot of other books so you don't have any time to…moreI recommend denial and rebound. Meaning pretend you never read it and deny its existence and read a lot of other books so you don't have any time to think about ACOTAR and ACOMAF. It's not great but it beats sitting around and crying while u think about how long a whole freaking year is. I should know seeing as how I was doing just that. (less)

Cait • A Page with a View
THIS BOOK TOTALLY WRECKED ME. In the best possible way (because I’m thrilled to cry for a day straight? Idk). First of all, the scope of this story is extraordinary. Events from the first half that seemed so important at the time now feel like minuscule details in the face of this EPIC PLOT.

I love how Maas writes such complex characters who have had their lives shattered in a variety of ways, yet still keep fighting for each other and work to create a new life with the family they chose. Feyre’s
Brittney ~ Reverie and Ink
I have A LOT of things to say, including some rants. They can be found at the bottom of this review. (I have labeled where the spoilers end below, but continue at your own risk)

Ill get this out of the way first though- there are very steamy scenes in this. My opinion is that they can easily be skipped, but just FYI. Also, there are triggers and such in this book that might upset /hurt some people. I'd recommend going in with caution or making yourself aware.

The plot was insane, and I’d expect no
Natalie Monroe

"Rhys stepped off the stairs and took my hand.

Night Triumphant—and the Stars Eternal.

If he was the sweet, terrifying darkness, I was the glittering light that only his shadows could make clear."

It's the worst feeling in the world when finales don't match up to their predecessors. I liked A Court of Thorns and Roses, I loved A Court of Mist and Fury, I am frankly disappointed by A Court of Wings and Ruin.

First, the writing. It's in desperate need of another round of editing. It's u
Emily May
May 05, 2016 rated it it was ok
I wish so much that I could tell you I loved this book... but I just didn't.

After thinking A Court of Mist and Fury was such a huge improvement from A Court of Thorns and Roses, I was really excited for this third installment. I even preordered it. But I really struggled to get into the book from the very start. From pacing issues to awkward sex scenes that did nothing for me, it was one disappointment after another.

I've said this before but I really dislike Maas's sex scenes. At her best, she
Mirou
I’m wrecked. Because a Court of Wings and Ruin was the BEST CONCLUSION I could ever hope for.

I want to shout THANK YOU SJM for this incredible adventure. Thank you for letting us dream and travel across the stars if only for a short time.

I have been a massive fan of the ACOTAR series since the first book so I was highly anticipating ACOWAR. I was afraid I wouldn’t like the third book as much as I loved the second one but hell, I was so wrong. I swear, I don't know how many nerve cells this
Chelsea Humphrey
Congratulations-winner of Best Young Adult Fantasy 2017!

Initially I was so wrapped up in needing closure to this part of the story that I was grabby grabby for anything I could get my hands on, but I can’t stop thinking about how many issues I had with this book. Was it enjoyable? Sure! I loved jumping back in with my old friends and seeing what was going on, but after a very lengthy intro I found it wasn’t quite what I had hoped for.

I won’t rehash everything in detail; there are enough reviews
Lexie
Oct 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
In these early days after the release, I'll say little and spoil nothing. This is wholly because I'm considerate and benevolent and not at all because I'm sobbing and incoherent at the end of a favorite trilogy.

Suffice it to say, however, that after all the sentiment holds true:

ACOTAR 3 cover

Welcome to A Court of Pain And Feels.

Review to home when I deem hints acceptable and gather my wits and reason about me. In the meantime, you can (try to) find me in Velaris.
Andreea Pop
Sep 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Glorious, thrilling and completely enthralling -- ACOWAR was everything I hoped for and then some. This is how you end a series -- with love and hope and happiness painting the grand finale. Maas deserves thunderous applause yet again.

Review to come.
Melissa ♥ Dog Lover ♥ Martin
Yay! Another one of my books won 2017 GR award ❤

OMG!THIS BOOK!I LOVED IT SO MUCH! AND IT MADE ME CRY! THE FEELS!

I'm NOT even going to hint at any spoilers or go into too much in the book because there are a million people reading it right now.

I must say I loved A Court Of Mist And Fury as my favorite and now this one is my new favorite.

I love Rhys, Feyre, Cassian, Azriel, Lucien, Nesta, Elain, Mor, Amren and some random others.

They all have to fight in the war, trying to defeat King Hybern wh
Caitlin
"And will you come with me? On this adventure - and all the rest?"
"Always."

I have died

I finished. 13 hours. I'm in hell.

You think you know pain? YOU DONT. This. This is pain. I have honestly not stopped sobbing for hours. I am broken. I woke up this morning (the day after finishing) and reread the last few chapters and I cried all over again.

I am broken and healing but every piece of my heart belongs to these books. (if you don't get that reference please get out of my life)

Let's discuss s
YA Buddy Readers'...: A Court of Wings and Ruin (A Court of Thorns and Roses #3) By Sarah J. Maas - Restarting December 26th 2017 163 214 Dec 27, 2017 01:28AM
Who do you ship with Elaine! 9 73 Dec 25, 2017 12:38AM
Eris 1 6 Dec 22, 2017 01:16PM
Bookish Kingdom: A Court of Thorns and Roses 32 135 Dec 07, 2017 03:12PM
ACOWAR - W/ SPOILERS 91 779 Dec 04, 2017 07:16AM
♡YA Book Club♡: A Court of Wings and Ruin 7 35 Dec 01, 2017 10:21AM
What’s gonna happen next in the series?? 4 73 Nov 17, 2017 01:05AM
  • Into the Bright Unknown (The Gold Seer Trilogy, #3)
  • The Muse of Nightmares (Strange the Dreamer, #2)
  • Bloodwitch (The Witchlands, #3)
  • Reign the Earth (The Elementae, #1)
  • Legion (Talon, #4)
  • Before She Ignites (Fallen Isles Trilogy #1)
  • Now I Rise (The Conqueror's Saga, #2)
  • Our Dark Duet (Monsters of Verity, #2)
  • Renegades (Renegades, #1)
  • Warcross (Warcross, #1)
  • The Fallen Kingdom (The Falconer, #3)
  • Unearthed (Unearthed, #1)
  • Dawn Study (Soulfinders, #3; Study, #6)
  • Wonder Woman: Warbringer (DC Icons, #1)
  • Seeker (Riders, #2)
  • Given to the Sea (Given Duet, #1)
  • Etched in Bone (The Others, #5)
  • Freedom's Slave (Dark Caravan Cycle, #3)
Sarah J. Maas is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of the Throne of Glass series (Queen of Shadows, Book 4, will be out in September 2015), as well as the A Court of Thorns and Roses series (out 5/5/15).

Sarah lives in Bucks County, PA, and over the years, she has developed an unhealthy appreciation for Disney movies and bad pop music. She adores fairy tales and ballet, drinks too
More about Sarah J. Maas...

A Court of Thorns and Roses (6 books)
  • A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1)
  • A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #2)
  • Untitled (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #4)
  • Untitled (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #5)
  • Untitled (A Court of Thorns and Roses #6)
“Only you can decide what breaks you, Cursebreaker. Only you.” 535 likes
“It's a rare person to face who they are and not run from it - not be broken by it.” 389 likes