Start by marking “Uncharted Redemption (Uncharted, #2)” as Want to Read:
Uncharted Redemption (Uncharted, #2)

Uncharted Redemption

(Uncharted #2)

Mandy Foster regrets her past. If anyone discovers her secret, tradition dictates she will be shunned. She’s determined to guard her heart, even if it means a lifetime alone.

Breaking from the Land’s tradition, carpenter Levi Colburn is building his house outside the village—across the road from Mandy Foster to be exact. Though he hopes to marry Mandy someday, she rejected
Published February 24th 2015 by Edenbrooke Press

To ask other readers questions about Uncharted Redemption, please sign up.
Keely Keith Yes, Marcia, Uncharted Redemption is considered clean by most standards. No sex scenes. Brief violence with limited details, necessary to the plot. No…moreYes, Marcia, Uncharted Redemption is considered clean by most standards. No sex scenes. Brief violence with limited details, necessary to the plot. No foul language, etc.(less)

Start your review of Uncharted Redemption (Uncharted, #2)
Cindi Klemm
Nov 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Exciting! All is not well in the Land! Every Utopia has it problems and even tho it might seem as if someone has the perfect life situation, there is always someone who is going to want more or feel as if they have not been given their Due! Author continues to bring the story alive for readers! The characters are well thought out. the plot is mysterious, interesting and intriguing,
I was given a copy of this story for my honest review. Love it Love it Love it, you will not be disappointed in
Katie W
Jan 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I loved Book One, The Land Uncharted, and was excited to get my hands on Book Two. For me, it started out a little slow. It picked up right where the first one left off and I should have refreshed my memory just a bit, because it took me a chapter or two to remember what was going on and who was who. Once I got that all sorted out in my mind, I was hooked.

The Land Uncharted focuses more on Lydia, who is Levi's sister, and this one was more about Levi. Their mother was killed years ago and Levi
Kay M
Feb 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
I felt so happy, when I finished reading Uncharted Redemption. That’s the way I like to feel, when I finish a good story. It was great to see the characters grow and change during the course of the novel. This book is truly a tale of redemption, forgiveness, and love.

Levi, though not the most endearing character at the beginning of this novel, and certainly not in the previous book, grows and matures into a man of compassion and understanding. This is his story, as much as it is Mandy’s. They
Renee
Apr 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2015, audiobooks, arc
This is the second book in the Uncharted series - an amazing blend of historical romance and science fiction. The story is set about ten years in the future during what seems like World War 3. It is set on an inhabited island that is unknown to the modern world, hidden in a place like the Bermuda Triangle. The people have the technology of the late 1800's.

This book focuses on Levi and Mandy's story. Levi is busy building himself a house on the hill across from Mandy's family home. Mandy spend
Redeemed
Jan 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Ever since finishing The Land Uncharted, I have been looking forward to my next visit to The Land. I was not disappointed. In fact, I think I enjoyed this one even more because I was familiar with the unique setting and the people, knew I could depend on the author to deliver, and was just able to settle in for a good read. There are many facets to this new story, but at the core is a very sweet love story of a young man tenderly caring for the wounded girl he loves. The ending is sure to leave ...more
Linda Rainey
Feb 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Uncharted Redemption by Keely Brooke Keith is Book 2 in the exciting series about a land hidden from a world that has been nearly destroyed by war.
I love this new world that blends the traditions of a post Civil War America while slowly starting to embrace the good parts of technology.
This documents the journey of Levi and Manda, their love and redemption.
Ephesians 1: 7 KJV says"we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace."
Kelly doesn't
Jenark
Jan 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
AuthorKeely Brooke Keith,has once again delivered a riveting tale of the Colburn family that is chopped full of danger, death, and love. In this novel we learn more about the mysterious island and the link of where and when people have stumbled upon The Land. We're also reminded to take what we can from a bad situation; that might mean changing our perspective or actions.

Personally, I enjoyed the book right up till the end. I felt drawn into the characters lives and like always, I wanted to
Ann
Feb 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I loved the first book in this series was so glad when the author contacted me about reading and reviewing this one. I wasn't disappointed. I enjoyed picking back up with the characters in the first book and learning more about Levi and Mandy and their stories The book is a wonderful combination of danger, suspense and romance and another beautiful story of finding forgiveness. I was furnished with an e-book copy of this book in return for an honest review. This is another one from the author ...more
Lori Kelley
Dec 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love this book and the first book. I know there just has to be a third book in the makings! I love this whole story line. It is different than books I normally read and I like that. I love all the characters and love that it shows God's forgiveness and grace and how important it is for us to forgive. If we don't bitterness will set in. I applaud Keely Keith and give this book and the first one five stars. I hope I know when third book comes out!
Lori
Pam Heckman
Nov 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed this book very much! I loved getting to know Levi and Mandy more and to wonder what will happen with Justin Mercer's plans to find The Land.
I don't want to give too much away, but there's a lot of excitement and adventure. It's a beautiful story of forgiveness and the ending left me anxious for book 3 of the series!
Joyful
Dec 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This author does a great job plotting this story of romance and mystery. We all make mistakes, but there is forgiveness for the asking. I love the characters. The author wrote them so well you feel you are right in the midst of their life. Yet there is a mystery that draws you into book 3 which we anxiously await in mid 2015.
Robin
Nov 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow, if anything, this is better than the first in the series. I felt right at home with the characters and really enjoyed finding out more about them and moving along in the story with them. Characters are well developed and the story line is absolutely fascinating. Can hardly wait to find out what happens next. Highly recommend this book.
Marla
Feb 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Volume 2 of this series is just as good as the first one! I love the characters and I love the storyline. I can't wait to read more! I was given a copy of the book to read and to provide an honest review.
Kim  Gregory
Feb 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
I had the first book in this series for quite awhile. When the rest of the books came up on sale, I went ahead and finished collecting them and then started reading it - what a delightful surprise. The premise of this story is wonderful. Through most of the story I am in the 19th century on this wonderful island where the people care about one another and work together to survive. The island is called The Land and is protected from the rest of the world by some type of "force field". The rest of ...more
Brenda
Aug 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing

An audiobook with a great narrator.
A story about a land uncharted and the people’s way of life which I really like. Such an unhurried world and with the healing tree most wounds can be healed. Romance, adventures and suspense of whether they will keep their land hidden sure keeps me listening. These characters are more than what meets the eye. They are a strong and determined people. If you like a clean interesting story with lessons to learn you will like this book.
I received a free promo
Darla Damron
I am not a big science fiction or future time reader but this story was good and held my interest. Had more trials and adventures than I was expecting. With a story of forgiveness and letting go of bitterness wrapped in the middle. I am looking forward to reading the rest of the series.

I listened to this book as an audiobook and wasn't pleased with the narrator. She was monotone for part of the story. Also I didn't care for her South Africa accent of one of the characters. Because she was very
A Holland Reads
Sep 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book had me on the edge of my seat when Mandy was taken away. All I wanted was for Levi to find her and bring her home. I enjoyed the mix of romance and suspense that the author gave us in this story. The story of the grey leaf tree being told and the healing properties is interesting. I liked how this book picked up where the first one left off but then it left me wanting me more. I was glad that I had the next book on hand.
Barbara
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Barbara by: babs7337@aol.com
A simply delightful read! Love the writer's cadence. So easy to pick up. Always look forward to reading more.....
rob
Oct 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

This was another amazing book in this series. I love the redemption and growth in characters..can't wait to read the next book.
Margaret Nelson
Aug 11, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed this book even more than the first one. It is a good idea to read them in order. I like the more relaxed pace, although there are tense, suspenseful moments too. The touch of science fiction adds to the book.
Bekah (WillBakeforBooks)
Mar 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
Levi Colburn is a bitter young man- he’s angry at his father for failing to protect his mother when she was murdered and angry at himself for being in love with Mandy Foster, a woman who rejected him years prior. With a heavy yet determined heart, he decides to break away from Land tradition and build his own house separate from his family. His entire world is shaken once again when the same men who murdered his mother ride into town and kidnap Mandy. Levi, along with his brother-in-law Connor, ...more
Jasmine
Mar 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Return once again to the past and the future

I am once again amazed at Keely Keith's ability to seamlessly join historical fiction with futuristic fiction. The characters speech and even the author's writing style hearkens back to the days of the classics and yet the futuristic feel is still very present.

I fell in love with the Colburn family in The Land Uncharted and I really looked forward to reading more about them. I was glad that Keely Keith took up the story of Levi and Mandy. I took a
Iola
Mar 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2015
Uncharted Redemption is the second book in the Uncharted series, and takes us back to the Land, an island that is mysteriously hidden from radar and other navigation equipment, a land that has remained unknown except for one accidental intruder—Connor Bradshaw—and his wingman, Justin Mercer, who caught a glimpse of the island and is desperate to return. However, that’s the ongoing subplot.

The main plot of Uncharted Redemption follows the Colburn and Foster families as they solve the mystery of
Savanna Kaiser
Jan 06, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: on-my-kindle
In this second installment of The Uncharted Series, I was eager to return to the mysterious land where history and sci-fi collide. This intriguing world has a lot to offer and I get the feeling we’ve barely scratched the surface. The story isn’t over yet! ;)

I was glad to reconnect with the characters from the first book and follow Levi this time in his pursuit of happiness. The obstacles in his way are exciting and believable, and I appreciated how his character grew, as did Mandy’s.

The setting,
Peggy McAloon
Apr 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in the Uncharted series. I was provided with a Review copy of the audio adaptation by the author in exchange for an honest review.I had also listened to the audio of the first book in the series which centered on the outsider Connor who parachutes out of his disabled plane and is blown onto this uncharted island in the very near future. The lifestyle of the inhabitants is minimalist and Connor fell in love with Lydia, the healer of the Village of Good Spring in "The ...more
Miranda A. Uyeh
Apr 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
This is a story where the book’s title is absolutely true in the lives of the hero and heroine.

For Levi, who was unable to forgive his father because of a certain event in the past, it seemed there was no road to the recovery of their relationship. For Amanda, aka “Mandy”, how could she ever marry without shaming her family because of a mistake she’d made in the past? Both parties also knew in some way that they were meant to be together, but the path to happiness seemed blocked by their
Brent Soderstrum
Mar 25, 2016 rated it liked it
This is book two from Keith's Uncharted series. This one picks up where the first one left off only this is focused on Levi and Mandy. Mandy hurt Levi when she refused his proposal when they were younger. Mandy is kind of a flirt and likes the attention of men. She is kidnapped by Felix and his boys and Levi is off to save her. Mandy is grateful and tells Levi she is sorry she treated him the way she did. She also tells Levi about her past which in the Land will result in her not marrying.

Levi
Teressa
Jun 21, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

"Really Good Series, Different Narrators"

I reviewed this audiobook at 4.5 on Audible

I really enjoyed this second installment of UNCHARTED. It was full of action, a good story and after getting used to a new narrator I found it to be intriguing. The story was a continuation of the first with more focus on Levi but the story was exciting and an overall good listen. I like KEELY BROOKE KEITH's writing and look forward to moving on to book three and to seeing what she writes next.

At first it was a
Frances
Apr 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
If you enjoyed the first installment of this series then you will definately like this one too.
the story of the inhabitants of Good springs continues. This time not focussing so much on Lydia and Connar , but we get know some of the other of the villagers.
Great plot and good charactets old and new .
A new plot is interwoven , giving hints of an exciting continuation to the next book.
I prefured the narrator from "The Land Uncharted to this one". I'm afarid that Misty of Echoing Praise's
Deedra
Dec 06, 2015 rated it liked it
This is narrated by Misty of Echoing Praise.While I like the stories in this series,the dry reading by 2 different narrators so far is off putting.It is close to having a computerized voice do it in my opinion.
This book takes us from the ending of the last book.Levi is hoping to marry and decides to build his own house.This is against the traditions of the Land,but is accepted.He's asked for Mandys hand in marraige before,she always says no.She has a secret that could get her shunned by the

• The Earl's Mistletoe Match (Belles of Christmas, #3)
  • Goodwill for the Gentleman (Belles of Christmas, #2)
  • An Agent for Lucy (The Pinkerton Matchmaker, #1)
  • Greed with Envy (Garden Girls, #15)
  • The Governess (Ladies of Miss Bell's Finishing School #1)
  • Stranger Among Us (Garden Girls Mystery #17)
  • Treasured Grace (Heart of the Frontier, #1)
  • The Amish Christmas Angel
  • The Heiress (Miss Bell's Finishing School Book 2)
  • Nine Ladies Dancing (Belles of Christmas, #4)
  • A Clever Alliance (Regency Brides: A Promise of Love, #1)
  • The Reluctant Guardian: A Regency Romance (Regency Brides: A Promise of Love Book 2)
  • This Freedom Journey (Heart of the Mountains, #3)
  • This Daring Journey (Heart of the Mountains Book, #6)
  • A Heart Most Certain (Teaville Moral Society, #1)
  • Holding the Fort (Fort Reno, #1)
  • More Than Words Can Say (Patchwork Family, #2)
  • Yesterday's Embers (Clayburn, #3)
Keely Brooke Keith writes inspirational frontier-style fiction with a slight Sci-Fi twist, including The Land Uncharted (Shelf Unbound Notable Romance 2015) and Aboard Providence (2017 INSPY Awards Longlist).

Born in St. Joseph, Missouri, Keely was a tree-climbing, baseball-loving 80s kid. She grew up in a family who moved often, which fueled her dreams of faraway lands. When she isn’t writing,

Uncharted (8 books)
  • The Land Uncharted (Uncharted, #1)
  • Uncharted Inheritance (Uncharted, #3)
  • Christmas with the Colburns (Uncharted, #4)
  • Uncharted Hope (Uncharted #5)
  • Uncharted Journey (Uncharted #6)
  • Uncharted Destiny (Uncharted #7)
  • Uncharted Promises (Uncharted #8)