Start by marking “The Ultimatum” as Want to Read:
The Ultimatum

The Ultimatum

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  21 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Once a submissive, always a submissive, right? Maybe she needs a little reminder.

Frankie Hamilton is stunned when her husband, Jake, gives her an ultimatum—either she goes with him to a country hotel for the weekend or he’ll leave her. In an attempt to save her troubled marriage she agrees to go.

But Dominion is no ordinary hotel. During the week it’s an upmarket conference
Published January 16th 2015 by Totally Bound (first published January 15th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about The Ultimatum, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Ultimatum

really liked it 4.00  ·

Ruth
(buddy read w/ Lynn)

Disappointed. The premise was good: couple is having difficulty in marriage, so they go away for the weekend to a BDSM club to try to recapture the feelings they've lost. The Problem?? (view spoiler)

The problem with this couple is basic communication. They've gone through a difficult time in
Pansy
Jan 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
Frankie and Jake have issues. Neither one wants to admit, but the other sees it. Can you say projection? I found it quite interesting that they both not only had pretty much the same issue, but their coping mechanism was the same – pretend it isn’t there and bury themselves in work. Like that is going to help. Why actually talk about it? It is so much less painful to just grow further apart until . . .

Well, Jake has had enough. He wants his wonderfully submissive wife back. Not this type A perso
lynn❤️lynn
I did enjoy this read, but it was quite what I expected

I enjoyed it, but was just too....l how would I say...un realistic. I lost a baby at 18 weeks, it's always a chance at 11 weeks. I just think the reaction is too extreme. If a child, or actual baby had died then I could understand some of this reaction, but it's a bit extreme for a first miscarriage. Why didn't they just try again..why leave it to fester for two years?. If it was a cot death, ir the loss of a baby, I could imagine this extre
Rene
Oct 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: bdsm
4T/5H
Rose Howse
Aug 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jake gives Frankie the Ultimatum

After 2 years of working through their sadness, Jake needs to get their marriage back like it was before their personal loss.
Taking Frankie to Dominion, he hopes to finally get his sweet submissive back.
Frankie has no idea that their weekend was going to be a BDSM reawakening for couples getting back to their basic D/s relationships and for newbies to test out their kinky desires.
This story was extreme in that Frankie and Jake have had their hearts broken along wi
L.E.Olteano
Originally posted on Feb 13 2015 at Butterfly-o-Meter Books

In a Flutter: Good kinkery, but not for me
I was part of a book tour for this title last month. As you know, my policy with titles for review as part of book tour, when it’s a less than 3 butterflies, I post my thoughts on the title sometime later and not during the actual tour.
To be honest, when I got the title, that little nifty warning you see there in the blurb wasn’t there. I mean the MFM one. Though I found out it was a MFM, I did a
KnottyGirl Reviews
It's good to get back to the kink, and Ultimatum by Katy Swann didn't disappoint! This is the first book of a new series called Dominion about a Hotel that becomes a BDSM club on weekends. I'll admit I'm already a bit behind as the second book just came out, but that just gives me another book to read, lucky me.

Book one deals with a married couple whose marriage is on the rocks. Thanks to a tragedy and Frankie's burying herself in business, her and Uber Dominant husband nd Jake no longer indulge
Jerri Eckhoff
Feb 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another fantastic read

Katy has done it again. This book takes you on a wonderful ride that you never want to end. The characters are fun sad exciting and well I wish I was Frankie. It felt like I really could relate to the story line having gone thru what Frankie and Jake did just to bad I didn't have kink to get us thru it. Truly a love story and would love to know more of Christina and Dave and Serea. Can't wait for book two.
Lindsey
Feb 04, 2015 rated it liked it
3.5 stars. This was a very enjoyable read and the first story I'd read from this author. The characters were likable and the story had a good, happy ending.
Janet