Start by marking “Him Her Them” as Want to Read:
Him Her Them

Him Her Them

(Him Her Them #1-3)

Grading Him: Book 1
Josephine Powell is an intelligent assistant professor of Psychology. She is a woman who knows what she wants, a man she would be happy giving a grade A to in the bedroom. Unfortunately, she has yet to meet a man that even comes close. She’s tired of dealing with men who just don’t try; she needs a man who can handle her and her needs.
Pierce Carver is a
Published December 9th 2014 by Elizabeth Lynx

To ask other readers questions about Him Her Them, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Him Her Them

Siriniti Kidd
Mar 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Life

That's so horrible what they both been through. But they survived and that's what matters. Beautiful story. I love happy endings
Melissa Feist
Dec 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this series. The characters were funny, slightly damaged and totally lovable. In GRADING HIM, Pierce grabs your heart and steals it as we watch him fall for Jos. He's sexy, smart, sweet and chivalrous. Jos is the strongest most honest woman I've read about, I envy her and find her honesty as sexy as Pierce does. REACHING HER, just made me smile. Jo's knew what she wanted and gave Pierce a run for his money. Each book built upon the other, revealing the characters in a steady climb. By th ...more
Erica
Dec 28, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Grading Him sucked me in, Jos' determination and inability to hold back her opinions was refreshing.
Reaching Her was completely amazing. Jos knows what she wants and won't settle for less, she's just hoping Pierce is up to the challenge.
Pierce is so hot and has a hidden sweet side. He won't give up now that he's found the one woman he can't live without.
Becoming Them made me laugh, cry, even cringe at times. This one was probably the most emotional of the three stories, not what I init
Stephanie Colman
Jun 29, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Interconnected stories that all play off of one another. I enjoyed the characters in this boxed set of stories and was happy to see that all of them got some sort of leading role in the end. I especially liked the quirkiness of the characters :). Fun set of stories.
Catherine
May 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this box set. This was a new author I tried and I will be reading more by her. The sex scenes were awesome! If you like erotic romance you should try this box set out.
diana piatt
It great series

Josephine is very strong woman and know what she what. She meet Pierce in question bar. It a long time for him get her. But it end they find happiness.
Rose Baker
Apr 18, 2018 rated it it was ok
Could have been better

The story was OK, but could have been better. This one needed a good editor to comb through it and loosen it up a bit. The dialog was stilted and the storyline very predictable in places. The characters were supposed to be 30 something professionals, but talked and, at times, acted like they were 80.
Dawn
Jul 05, 2018 rated it liked it
Interesting

I liked the storyline and thought it had a lot of great twists and turns. I think Jos's character would drive me nuts in real life with the way she talked. Pierce was a heartthrob but Jos turned him into kind of a wimp. A bonus story was included for Luna, which was fun to see the story continue.
Sandra Self
Jan 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Sassy and fun.

Elizabeth Lynx does a great a t job of not making light of sexual assault, or domestic violence. Even with the seriousness of some issues, the story is sexy and funny.
Hawaiianwahine00
Dec 30, 2017
Parandoush
rated it it was ok
Feb 02, 2018
Linda
rated it did not like it
Aug 23, 2015
April
Aug 09, 2015
Dianne Jane
Jan 12, 2016
I'm an indie author that writes steamy romantic comedies and erotic romance.
VISIT MY AMAZON AUTHOR PAGE:

VISIT MY FACEBOOK AUTHOR PAGE:

CHECK MY NEWSLETTER:

HANG WITH ME IN MY FACEBOOK FAN GROUP:

FIND ME ON TWITTER:

Him Her Them (3 books)
  • Grading Him
  • Reaching Her (Him Her Them #2)
  • Becoming Them (Him Her Them #3)