Start by marking “Zombies Don't Ride Motorcycles” as Want to Read:
Zombies Don't Ride Motorcycles

Zombies Don't Ride Motorcycles

A mind altering super-drug paired with a mutagenic virus, sweeps the world and covers it in chaotic death, leaving only a sparse handful of the living left to inherit what remains.
From different states, and all walks of life, these young survivors awake to find their world shattered beyond repair, seeking one another out, eyes ever watchful, as death and the undead await t
Published December 10th 2014 by Graveside Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Zombies Don't Ride Motorcycles, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Zombies Don't Ride Motorcycles

Michele
Dec 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
I’m really picky about the books that I read that are about zombies, but this book really intrigued me. I must say, I wasn’t disappointed when I started reading this story either. Melissa and Matthew do such an awe inspiring job of weaving you through the lives of these characters, and not getting you lost in the mix.

These two amazing writers take you along as you walk through the life of these characters as they deal with a Zombie apocalypse. You get to see what each character has to go through
Dec 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: sci-fi
Zombies Don't Ride MotorcyclesZombies Don't Ride Motorcycles
Oh My God ... SO EPIC .I never judge a book by it cover or name but this book caught my attention with it title" Zombie Don't Ride Motorcycles " I still get tickle by it and The cover style that draws your attention to want to see whats inside.I open the book and started reading the prologue I was immediately on a whirlwind journey that sucks you right into each and every scene.
The writing styles of these two Author's Matthew Leo and M
Christie72
Dec 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Let me begin by saying this is the first zombie book I have read. In the past, I never really thought I would find them appealing. Well, that is no longer the truth…ZDRM is AWESOME!!!! I had a really hard time putting my Kindle down once I started. I kept telling myself one more chapter, but I didn’t really listen. I just had to get to the last page to see what happened and who survived!

Almost everyone has been taken out in a horrible virus epidemic, but yet not all of them are dead. Some of the
Aly
Jan 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was really good. I wanted to see who survived at the end of the book. I have not read anything from this author before and I liked it a lot. I don’t read all that many zombie books because they can be same old same old after a while but this book was great. If you like Zombie books you should read this one! *This was book was given to by the author in exchange for an honest review*
S.K. Gregory
Jan 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An action packed zombie novel with a great cast. Highly recommended.
Twinsie Talk Angie J
Check out this review and others at
www.Twinsietalk.com
www.Facebook.com/Twinsietalk
www.Twitter.com/Twinsietalk
www.Tsu.co/Twinsietalk

Zombie’s Don’t Ride Motorcycles by ML Pahl and Matthew Leo

I received this book from the authors for an honest review.

ZOMBIES!! I love Zombies. The title!! Hello it sold me!! I mean that title is just tooo much to not wanna read if you like this kinda book annnnd I loooves this kinda book.

Ok so I am gonna be real with ya, I was initially confused at the beginning of t
Amanda
Apr 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great read !!!

At first I didn't know if I would read this book but after seeing it all over Facebook ,I decided to give it a go and I fallen in love with the characters !!! I can't wait for the second book !!!
Hal Gregory
Jul 16, 2016
Tera Secoy
May 13, 2015
Dec 21, 2014
M.L. Pahl
Dec 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
tiffany griffiths
Ben Stringer
rated it did not like it
May 05, 2015
May 11, 2015
Lisa Cox
Jun 29, 2015
M.L. Pahl
Jan 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Mar 05, 2016
Michael Williams
Aug 25, 2015
Matthew
Dec 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Lori McCabe
Aug 04, 2016
Allan Wooster
Sep 03, 2017
M.L. Pahl
Dec 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Tabatha Ewart
Yellagirlgc
May 02, 2015
Katrina
May 05, 2015
Matthew Leo was born in North Beach Maryland. He is the oldest of four siblings. Blah Blah Blah. What you really want to know is how he got into writing! His first short story in the 1st grade was a wonderful epic of Ninjas rappeling into a McDonalds and the hero beating them up to save the day. He continued to write short stories and even over 200 poems to credit before graduating high school. He ...more