Start by marking “Best Man for Hire (Front and Center, #3)” as Want to Read:
Best Man for Hire (Front and Center, #3)

Best Man for Hire

(Front and Center #3)

A satisfying category romance from Entangled's Lovestruck imprint…

So perfect he's almost too good to be true…

Published December 29th 2014 by Entangled: Lovestruck (first published December 23rd 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Best Man for Hire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Best Man for Hire

Start your review of Best Man for Hire (Front and Center, #3)
Syndi
Oct 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Well the banters are hilarious. Especially with Anna. She is fiesty and sassy. She has this humor on life. I love her. She is kick ass heroine. Grant is super perfect. So perfect that i do not believe he is too good to be true. Sometimes i wonder how the author can create such perfect hero.

The story itself is very simple. Not so much angst and not so much twist. Grant's past is OTT. Just because of that, he stays away from marriage?? That is unbelievable. I wish Grant can stay perfect.

Overall
Cyndi
Dec 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really liked this Christmas romance! The heroine has a great job. She is a wedding planner who specializes in unusual weddings. A nudist wedding and a paintball wedding are just two examples. She is a terrific character and makes the whole story worth reading. 😊
Claire Robinson
Dec 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
3.5 - "Nice helmet." Stars!

Book three in the Front and Centre series hits the spot if you are looking for an easygoing romance, with likeable characters, great verbal sparring and sexy times, with the added bonus of re-appearances of previous characters from earlier books.

Tawna Fenske has a writing style that the reader ends up fully immersed in. Her characters are so engaging that you can't help but experience their emotions with them. Anna and Grant are both commitment leery, happy for the her
Nicola
Dec 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
2014 has seen Tawna Fenske leap onto my auto-read author list; I love her writing style and her Front and Center series has been a solid favourite. And whilst Marine for Hire and Fiancée for Hire had me laughing my arse off at the fabulous dry humour and sexy shenanigans, Best Man for Hire pulled more of an emotional punch; Marine and baby of the Patton family, Grant and wedding planner, Anna may not generate quite as many giggles, but they still have a heat filled natural chemistry.

description
Together the
Cyndi
Jan 31, 2015 rated it did not like it
So disappointed! I loved the first 2 books in this series. The heroine- Anna was great. She was honest, strong, and funny. Here come some spoilers! I didn't like the hero of the book. He was secretive, but doing what he could to get Anna to share her thoughts and stories. The reason for his bad attitude was the fact that he slept with his brothers fiancée. I could have forgiven him if it was an anonymous one night stand. But no!!! He knew who it was- not when he left the bar with her, but before ...more
Mandy
Dec 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I loved this story! The chemistry between Anna and Grant was amazing. This book has everything I need in a book - humor, likeable characters, steam, and a sexy military man. Grant is hot. This is the first book I have read in this series but I can't wait to go back and read the others. I really enjoyed this one and recommend it to anyone who loves a good romance!

**ARC provided in exchange for an honest review**
Blessie (Mischievous Reads)
*ARC courtesy of Entangled Publishing in exchange for honest review

This was one of my anticipated reads of 2014 after having read and fallen in love with the other Front and Center reads, and my god, Tawna Fenske never disappoints with another hilarious romance featuring the third (Or was it fourth?) Patton sibling, Grant Patton and Kelli's (Fiancee for Hire) wedding organizer friend, Anna Keebler.

Hello, Mr. Perfect.
Most of the books I've been reading features male leads that are just so wild a
Mandy
Dec 25, 2014 rated it really liked it

I love this series and I love this author. Ms. Fenske made my Top 10 New to Me authors list earlier this month.

(See list HERE )

I've thoroughly enjoyed every single book she has released in this series and I think I love this one the most!  It's all because of Grant.
"Just so you know," he said "I don't generally condone violence."
"Aren't you a Marine?"
"I specialize in counterintelligence and human intelligence."
"What does that mean?"
"I catch spies, or I get other people to catch spies.  I don
Rachel
Dec 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
Why do I insist on reading Tawna Fenske books on public transport? It only ever leads to odd looks because I’m laughing out loud at something I just read and this book was no different. How one author can get so many double entendre and things that are normal but sound dirty into one book is really impressive. But this author has done it again with the third book in the Front and Centre series.

When a book has lines like this that I snorted at you know it’s going to be good. That’s just the tip o
Janey
Dec 10, 2014 rated it really liked it
ARC generously provided by entangled publishing in exchange for an honest review..

4 discombobulated stars..

I love this series & the military men!

This series is a perfect mix of alpha men at various ends of the spectrum. One thing Tawna Fenske excels at is creating just the right mix of mean and moody, bossy and beautiful, controlling and captivating.

Anna Keebler finds herself in Hawaii at her latest Wild Wedding she has been planning. Given her penchant for the unusual, her current client’s requ
Paige  Bookdragon
♪When you try your best but you don't succeed
When you get what you want but not what you need ♪

DNF

description

See that face?That's the face of someone who knows she deserved to be threatened because she DNF-ed this book. Yeah yeah. Sue me for DNF-ing this book. I was looking forward to read this because it's Grant's story but I just can't finish this okay?

I find it boring.

Grant is like the perfect guy. He's the best at everything. He's a great cook, he's a good boy blah blah blah. Where's the fun in that?
Dísir
I have a hard time placing the hero in this book - the perfect veneer is of course, too good to be true, but the moment his secret was revealed, I had an even harder time accepting that sort of weakness. For a man of his (apparent) calibre. As dubiously honourable as we want our heroes to be, even some lines shouldn't be crossed.

The lack of stars is not because the book doesn't shine in every other aspect; I laughed, I found it wacky and quirky but simply struggled a lot with a main character h
Book Gannet
Dec 19, 2018 rated it did not like it
Nope. I am not okay with this. Grant's little confessional addendum to his flashback scene? NOPE! After everything that set him up as this amazing, stand up, loyal, wonderful guy? Nope, nope, nope. I read it and genuinely yelped, "He's lying!" I physically recoiled. It went against everything else we're told about him, pre- and post-incident.

To then have Anna be all understanding and everyone give him a free pass? NOPENOPENOPE!

Loyalty, people, it's a thing. Something this military family is sure
Geeky Girl Review Cafe
Papayas and Coconuts

This is one of the few times that this series hopper will admit she wishes she'd read the series in order. Don't get me wrong, the book read fine on it's own but there were some things said and character back stories (side characters) I was missing. Guess I gotta go back to book 1 oh darn 😉

I loved Anna she was blunt and direct and admitted to her feelings...a truly open person and that's rare to see. The fact that she was a wedding planner for those with unique wedding reque
Jaime ~ Fiction Fangirls
I really enjoyed this story, until Grant's dark secret is revealed. I really could have done without that unwelcome and mostly unsavory revelation.
Sandy S
Jun 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 stars

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date December 29, 2014

So perfect he's almost too good to be true…

Anna Keebler makes a living being unconventional. A wedding planner who specializes in more…unusual ceremonies, Anna's client list includes everything from nudists to paintballers to Little Red Riding Hood enthusiasts. So when her photographer up and quits during a wedding blitz in Hawaii, Anna makes an unconventional decision. She hires a hot Marine to be her new photographer.

Little does she know, Gr
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Slick‘s review posted on Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

4.5 STARS

As always Tawna Fenske did not fail in her ability to make me laugh out loud especially in the scene involving a helmet, a pink shirt, and a laundry bag…seriously you are just going to have to read Best Man for Hire if you want to know more, but in this book we see her stretch her writing skills a bit more as this story as a more emotional feel to it; that’s not as all bad as I always love watching authors flex their writing muscle.
Maria Rose
This sexy, funny romance is the story of Anna and Grant. When Anna's wedding photographer gets fed up with the shenanigans of one of her more unusual weddings, boy scout and hunky marine Grant offers to play the part for her, having dabbled in amateur photography with a keen eye to what works for pictures and an even keener eye on Anna herself. But when Anna wants to delve beneath the surface of Grant's almost too perfect personality, will Grant be willing to let her in? Or will a quick fling be ...more
Michelle
Dec 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
ARC provided by entangled publishing in exchange for honest review.

[image error]

Best Man For Hire by Tawna Fenske was one sexy, humorous, steamy and emotional read. This was the first book I read from this author and it definitely won't be the last. Ms. Fenske has an amazing ability to draw out the emotional aspect of the story line and integrate one hot sexy read. What I love about this book was that as a readers you become emotionally invested in all the characters since Ms. Fenske presented
The Brunette Bookworm
Jan 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
Best Man for Hire was a great little book! It was a quick, light and funny as hell read. I’d have to say that the humor was the driving factor in my enjoyment of this book. I honestly laughed out loud often while reading. Take this conversation between the hero, Grant, and the heroine, Anna, for example:

She frowned at him. ‘Did you get your Boy Scout merit badge in entomology?”

‘I enjoy reading zoology texts for fun.’

‘Of course you do. You can’t just read a fucking Playboy magazine on the can lik
Tam
Jan 31, 2015 rated it it was ok
I got this book because it was on sale.

I haven't read any other books in the series and can't say I'm tempted. I found the hero to be entirely too perfect. He's totally hot, he's a military intelligence specialist, he's a quality photographer, he does his own carpentry and it's magnificent, he rescues kittens from trees. His only hang ups could be entirely solved (and are) with a conversation with his brother (actually I might be tempted to read the brother's story - he sounded interesting). The
Erica
Jan 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I made an excellent life decision by starting off the new year with this one. I always love that when I read a new Tawna Fenske book, I can expect humor, romance, and a little bit of mayhem. And that is exactly what best Man for Hire delivers.

Anna and Grant are a delightful pair. I loved both of them, and I loved Anna's atypical wedding planning business. Pair that with the shenanigans the pair of them got into, and I found this to be an extremely satisfying read.

What was even more great about
Susan Swiderski
Feb 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
This book offers more of the same kinda sexy action, snappy dialogue and laugh-out-loud fun as the first two books in this series. When I was younger, I used to call paperback romance novels potato chip books. You know, a guilty pleasure... kinda like eating a whole box of chocolates, or gorging on cotton candy.

And then there's Fenske's books. NOT your typical sweet romance. No, no, no. If her books were potato chips, they'd have to be something alng the lines of ai-yi-yi chipolte. You know, pl
Jan Meredith
Dec 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: jan-meredith
I can always count on this author to tell a fantastic story and entertain me at the same time. I love the way her characters are both strong and vulnerable at the same time, how they help each other overcome their conflicts and the humor she injects into the ways they do it.

You've read the breakdown of the story in prior reviews, and they're spot on. All I'm going to say is, I loved this book, the characters, their strength and weaknesses, the heat and the humor. I also love that we're given a g
Michal
Jul 17, 2015 rated it did not like it
DNF 55.7%
When you get to 55.7% of the story and still there's no sex you understand that the type of heroes that are boys scout are not your type of men.
Boring like hell. Skimmed most of the book.
Kait Nolan
LOVED. Every one gets better than the last. Grant is the Boy Scout of the Patton clan (and I have a soft spot for those). <3 May can't get here soon enough. ...more
Bárbara Morais
Jan 30, 2015 rated it liked it
3,5 stars
This was surprisingly funny and sweet!
CC
Mar 20, 2015 rated it liked it
Entertaining and funny. But I did not feel much connection between Grant and Annie. They did not have a lot of pages together, bonding. But it was still a light hearted read.
Romancing the Book
Jun 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed by Amy W
Book provided by publisher
Originally posted at Romancing the Book

As a wedding planner, Anna Keebler plays a big role in making memories. Even if that means ceremonies that are a bit on the unusual side, she gives it her full attention. When one of those off-the-wall weddings includes an encounter with Grant Patton, Anna realizes that she might have a shot at her own happily ever after.

In Best Man for Hire, author Tawna Fenske delivers another installment featuring the Patton fam
« previous 1 3 next »

• Operation Bailey Babies (The Baileys, #6.5)
  • Confessions of a Naughty Nanny (The Baileys #6)
  • Falling for my Brother's Best Friend (The Baileys #4)
  • Demise of a Self-Centered Playboy (The Baileys #5)
  • My Last: Riley & Chelle (Crossroads, #2)
  • Birth of a Baby Daddy (The Baileys #3)
  • Advice from a Jilted Bride (The Baileys #2)
  • Love Profound (Cowboys and Angels, #2)
  • She's the One (Just Everyday Heroes: Night Shift, #1)
  • My Only: Alex & Jamie (Crossroads, #3)
  • Mad About the Banker (Modern Love, #3)
  • Dirty Flirty Enemy (White Collar Brothers #2)
  • Always a Bridesmaid (Getting Hitched in Dixie #2)
  • It Takes Two (Just Everyday Heroes: Night Shift, #2)
  • Hooked on the Boxer (Modern Love, #2)
  • Sexy Filthy Boss (White Collar Brothers #1)
  • Wild Steamy Hook-Up (White Collar Brothers #3)
  • Fierce Shadows (Shadows Landing #4)
When Tawna Fenske finished her English lit degree at 22, she celebrated by filling a giant trash bag full of romance novels and dragging it everywhere until she’d read them all. Now she’s a RITA Award finalist, USA Today bestselling author who writes humorous fiction, risqué romance, and heartwarming love stories with a quirky twist. Publishers Weekly has praised Tawna’s offbeat romances with mult ...more

Front and Center (4 books)
  • Marine for Hire (Front and Center, #1)
  • Fiancée for Hire (Front and Center, #2)
  • Protector for Hire (Front and Center, #4)