Start by marking “In a Dark Place” as Want to Read:
In a Dark Place

In a Dark Place

3.29  ·  Rating details ·  7 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
Megan's worst nightmare stands before her. Soulless eyes peer through a torn, leather mask. The blood of her friends drip from his hands. Megan knows that it is up to her to stop the monster before he can kill once again.
Published January 19th 2007 by Infinity Publishing (PA)

To ask other readers questions about In a Dark Place, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about In a Dark Place

James Cohen
Jan 14, 2013 rated it it was ok
I was excited to read this book. Unfortunately, it fell flat. Overall, the concept was strong, but it simply was not executed well at all. The dialog between characters at times seemed very juvenile, and none of the characters really stood out to make you care about them. Even the violent scenes in the novel just felt over the top, silly, and somewhat cliche. The only reason that I did not give this novel one star is because the author does a good job at times with building suspense. Finally, hi ...more
Gj Miller
May 28, 2013 rated it did not like it
An evil killer clown? who doesn't love a good evil killer clown story? I though it was cool concept ( even if it is not original) so I was pretty excited to get this book. Much to my chagrin, right from the start I realized this was going to be a tedious read.

It was like listening to conversations between two pre-teens with low IQs. I give the author an A for effort and his publisher an F- for allowing him to put out a novel so poorly written.

Kimmyh
Nov 09, 2016 rated it it was ok
This is another one I'm actually giving 2.5 stars as I didn't hate it, but, had some issues with the writing and didn't like any of the characters, so, found it had to care what happened to them. I did think the death scenes were decent and the ending a surprise, however, after finishing it and thinking on the ending a bit longer I found I had some issues with it as well as there were a lot of questions left unanswered that would have made the ending make more sense.
Bradley Pipenger
Jul 10, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Excellent prose. This author is amazing in many ways. If you like reading King, Koontz, etc., you will LOVE this book. Visit New and Olde Pages Book Shoppe in Englewood, Ohio, to pick up a copy. I believe he will be coming there this Fall for a signing. I'll definitely be there!
Wayne
Dec 29, 2008 rated it it was amazing
This was a very good story and I was completely not expecting the ending.
Steven Shiverdecker
Sep 01, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  (Review from the author)
Michael Ritz