Start by marking “Better Homes and Gardens I Didn't Know My Slow Cooker Could Do That: 150 Delicious, Surprising Recipes” as Want to Read:

More than 150 delicious and innovative recipes that shatter preconceived notions about what can be made in a slow cooker

Elevating slow cooker meals beyond the basics,this smart book includes 150 innovative, delicious recipes for family dinners, creative desserts, holiday meals, and effortless entertaining. More than 100 gorgeous photos accompany the foolproof recipes and
Published December 29th 2015 by Better Homes Gardens

Start your review of Better Homes and Gardens I Didn't Know My Slow Cooker Could Do That: 150 Delicious, Surprising Recipes
Linda Quinn
Jan 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
This was a good book to browse through; I found a few good different recipes that were easy to make and that my family liked. The beauty of the library; being able to borrow and try without having to buy it!
Jessica E
Sep 28, 2016 rated it it was ok
Not a lot of practical dinners
Hannah
Jan 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
I've only made 2 recipes from this so far but bookmarked a bunch more. Really tasty and easy to follow. Recommend this one.
Fran
Feb 26, 2017 rated it liked it
I feel the same way as the title! While I'm pretty amazed, I'm still quite doubtful that the recipes would really work. The pictures show nicely browned crusty bread. Really?! Well, I won't know till I've tried making some.
Margo
Feb 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Especially liked the section on bread. Who knew? I can't wait to try canning homegrown tomatoes into paste this summer.
Laini
Feb 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: cookbooks
Hey, it was on sale at Shoppers for 25% off.

Plenty of these came as a surprise to me. Tinga, various types of breads, even steamed fish. I can't wait to try a few of these. Working from home means it's easy to keep an eye on the crock pot, and many of these recipes look downright delicious!

Time will tell if I change this vote to a 5.
Kelly
May 10, 2019
oicu
Aug 03, 2019
Carolyn Mccauley
rated it did not like it
Aug 18, 2017
Feb 05, 2016
Jan 30, 2016
« previous 1 3 next »

• Dare to Love
  • Dare to Desire (Dare to Love, #2)
  • Pride and Prejudice and Mistletoe
  • The Invention of Hugo Cabret
  • Cake Pops: Tips, Tricks, and Recipes for More Than 40 Irresistible Mini Treats
  • Fires of Winter (Haardrad Viking Family, #1)
  • Worth the Wait (Guthrie Brothers #2)
  • Moth & Whisper Vol. 1
  • The Bravest Knight Who Ever Lived
  • I Quit Sugar: Your Complete 8-Week Detox Program and Cookbook
  • Put 'em Up! Fruit: Creative Recipes for Making and Using Fresh Fruit Preserves, Chutneys, Infusions, and Pickles
  • Dragon's Hoard
  • The Second Worst Restaurant in France (Paul Stuart, #2)
  • Rules of Engagement: An Anthology
  • Looking for You (Lifesworn #3)
  • Lord of the Last Heartbeat (The Sacred Dark #1)
  • Notorious Nineteen (Stephanie Plum, #19)
  • The Mistress and Her Men
Better Homes and Gardens is the fourth best selling magazine in the United States. Better Homes and Gardens focuses on interests regarding homes, cooking, gardening, crafts, healthy living, decorating, and entertaining. The magazine is published 12 times per year by the Meredith Corporation. It was founded in 1922 by Edwin Meredith, who had previously been the United States Secretary of ...more