Start by marking “A True Alpha Christmas” as Want to Read:
A True Alpha Christmas

A True Alpha Christmas

(Dot Com Wolves #3)

Christmas is a magical time… and a hard time to keep secrets.
Six months ago, sexy alpha wolf Lucas rescued Mia in an alley and claimed her for his mate. Everyone in the shifter world understands the magic of their mating bonds them for life… but there’s still no wedding ring on her finger. With Christmas looming, Mia’s shifter-hating mother wants to meet the hot dot-com in
Published December 8th 2014 by Sworn Secrets Publishing (first published December 7th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about A True Alpha Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A True Alpha Christmas

Pam
Dec 10, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 happy happily ever after stars
"Love well, Queen of Wolves."

Christmas is a special time of the year, when you surround yourself with those you love and who love you dearly. For Mia, she is nothing more than a bundle of nerves, still settling into her life as the mate of an alpha, she still has much to learn with her human and wolf side at war with each other. Being mated to Lucas is everything Mia dreamed of, but there is still a small part of her human side that is hurt at the thought of n
Crazy for Books (Stephanie)
ARC provided by NetGalley for an honest reveiw.

I have to say that I was a little disappointed in this installment. I get that Ms. Woods wanted to capitalize on the heat from her series, which I really enjoyed. But I think she should have left it alone or put a little more something into this book. It just felt rushed. Although I loved revisiting Lev and his funny personality and like that he seems to have found someone. I also liked that Lucas is now a functioning Alpha again. There just wasn'
Nancy❤The❤Bookaholic
Dec 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
description

Copy generously gifted by author in exchange for an honest review

It was nice to get this little treat from Alisa Woods. She did not disappoint. I was happy to read about Mia & Lucas again. When it's the end of a series you get sad because you don't get to read about the characters that you invested time and feelings in anymore, so getting this little treat was a nice surprise. I forgot how much I liked Lucas. Though this was too short for me, it was just enough to make me happy to read abou
Elaine
This is a short, angst filled but sweet festive paranormal novella, a great finale for Mia and Lucas for those who have already read books in this series but it is also written as a standalone. With Christmas approaching, Mia has very mixed feelings. Whilst she’s not really looking forward to the office party, she’s dreading introducing Lucas to her Mum because her Mum doesn’t know that Mia is a shifter and is likely to react badly when she discovers that Lucas is an alpha. She’s anticipating se ...more
angela
May 17, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very enjoyable

What an enjoyable book. This is a continuation of Lukas and Mia's story and it's definitely worth the read. Enjoy.
Teri
Dec 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I received an advanced review copy from the author for a honest review.

Oh my gosh!!! We get more Mia and Lucas!! And it is HOT!!!!

So impressed with this other side of Lucas we got to see. I love that we get to see a softer side of him.

Colin.... I am so patiently waiting for your story. My heart broke a little reading after reading this :(

Oh Lev!!!! He's awesome as ever. Just hope this isn't going to replace his story!!!
Dec 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
Received an ARC for honest review

I didn't read the previous book. It is on my to-be read list, just haven't gotten it. I was in no way lost when I read this, but I'm sure I would have enjoyed it more if I had read the first one. This is a great continuation of what seemed like an amazing first book, and I want to know what the whole Colin situation was. I hope I have time to go back and read the first, and then look forward to Lev and Colin's books.
Barb Shuler
I got a big surprise this morning that made me squeal.(laughs) Alisa sent out a message through her site that there was a surprise publishing just in time for Christmas. The True Alpha series had another story to tell and I for one -and I know there was others that felt the same way- that were more than excited about this.

We are thrust back into Seattle and into the world of Spark Technologies. Mia, now mated to Lucas Sparks. Alpha. Entrepreneur. Hothead. Sex on legs… (yeah that list could go on
Brittany
This has been on my kindle for awhile and finally read it. Just didn’t like it. The main character was upset because her “alpha” wasn’t making their relationship public. I understood that frustration but then she just gives in and never tells him what was making her mad in the first place. Just not for me.
Margaret
Dec 19, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It was great to revisit Mia and Lucas. Theirs is a sweet love story and it is great the Lucas has stepped back into his Alpha role. It was also great to see a little more of Lev and hopefully he has met his potential mate. Look forward to more of the Shifters in Seattle.
Jenny Prose
Dec 25, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'm always in the mood for a hot alpha story and this novella hit the spot!
Shelley
Jan 26, 2015 rated it liked it
Shifters live in the shadows of Seattle, just under the skin of the alpha male, dot-com entrepreneurs who are building a new Silicon Valley in the Emerald City. Mia is your everyday college girl, trying to earn her business degree—and a shifter who’s long hidden her identity from everyone, including her mother, who believes shifter is synonymous with criminal. Six months ago, sexy and powerful alpha-male Lucas rescued her in an alley and claimed her for his mate. Now Mia’s heart belongs to Luca ...more
Brigitte
Dec 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A nice added bonus to the story of Mia and Lucas who were mated.

Lucas is a successful business man who after rescuing Mia from an attack in an alleyway one night arranged to take her back to the student dorm, where Mia resided with her friend.

Mia applied for a job as an office intern only to find out that Lucas was the son of the owner as well as being an Alpha. Mia already knew about Lucas' nature and when they fell madly in love they were mated as true mates.

In this novella, Mia's mother in
Itsy Bitsy Book Bits
I will preface this review to say that this book is a shifter romance. Mia and Lucas, while mated, do not always act like the typical couple mainly because they also work together. When they are acting like they are together, they make an amazing couple, and in this novella, though it is short, you get run through the gambit where emotions are concerned. They like every couple have their issues, and thankfully they are able to work through them. Mia’s mother doesn’t know that she is a shifter an ...more
Ana
Dec 14, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Mia is mated to Lucas, but she wants more than the magical mating they have. She's happy the way they are, but the human side of her wants more especially when they have to hide from the world what they are and have, even her mother doesn't know.

Lucas Sparks is an Alpha in his own right, he even has the perfect mate. Problem is something is bothering her and that is tearing him up inside, he knows the surprise he has prepared for her will get rid of the frown on her face, he just has to have a l
Emily (Mrs B's Books)
**My thanks to NetGalley and All Night Reads for providing me with a free copy for an honest review**

This is a very short novella that comes after the True Alpha series and gives us just a little more of Mia and Lucas.

The Christmas part of the title is misleading as this story has NOTHING to do with Christmas.

We yet again see how sweet Lucas is and how far he is willing to go for Mia, but we also get to mostly see a moody Mia which did annoy me slightly.

It's a nice bit off fluff and makes you f
Kathy Crouch
Nov 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I had to buy the set. I read the first four. I had to finish the series. This was a great shifter romance. I loved Mia and Lucas learning to love each other. I

You want to read about sexy shifters and hot romance, this is the book for you. But get all 6 and the Christmas book for the whole story.
Keri
Dec 11, 2014 rated it liked it
** 3.75 Stars **

Short quick little read. Mia was a little too whiny for me. Overall good to be back with the Seattle shifters!!
Donna
Aug 28, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Lucas has claimed Mia for his own and Mia is still struggling with her two sides. Short, sweet and super hot! ARC provided by Netgalley for a honest review.
Toni
Dec 26, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Maybe I misread the description, but I expected more. I'm not sure I would read more in the series, the lady mc seemed to only complain. Everyone at her job was part of the shifter community, yet she felt the mating wasn't a public enough symbol, and kept complaining about wanting a ring. It cheapened the proposal when it finally came, in my opinion. I've read short stories in a series before as an introduction, and ended up reading the whole series. This one doesn't make me want to pick up the ...more
Jennifer Alvarez
Good story

Lucas and Mia have mated. Their souls are intertwined. Mia grew up with a human mother. One who is no fan of shifters, especially shifter men. Without the symbol of a ring, she may not accept that their mating isn't just a temporary fling between employee and intern. Will Mia's mother ever accept their relationship or even her own shifter daughter? Will Lucas ever propose? This is a cute PNR novella. It's a quick read. It's part of a series and best if read in queue so that you have ap
Sue Davis
Dec 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Short But Very Sweet OVER 18+READING

Mia is mated to Lucas Sparks in the shifter way that is all they need but in secret she wants marriage. Mia's mother is human, she had a child by a shifter who left her now she hates them. She also doesn't know Mia is a shifter like her father. When she finds out sh*t hits the fan. Loving her like he does Lucas knows he needs to solve this problem. He does, unknown to Mia to a special night for shifters where he also rights Mia's world. HEA ending.
Elizabeth
May 07, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A sweet addition to the True Alpha - this must be read in order for it to make sense.
We catch up with Mia and Lucas several months after the conclusion of the True Alpha and see that even their special relationship has issues to be worked through.
This was a well written piece, but it shows just how young Mia really is. I'm glad I was able to read it right after finishing True Alpha.
Lavana Sanchez
Feb 12, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Mia got rescued by Lucas in the back of an alleyway from their her heart has always been on Lucas until one night little did she know that Lucas rejection won't ever stop her from perusing him. Coming so close to having sex with Lucas he found out that she's part wolf but never been in a pack before leading to him change his perspective about everything to do with them. Nothing is going to stop Mia from getting what she wants even though another loves her deeply.
Betty Lambert
Sep 08, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a very short read but very interesting. Its a follow up to the story of Claiming Mia. The story is that its Christmas time and Mia is having a big problem with Lucas, her mate, hasn't given her a ring yet and he still has to meet her mom. Her mother is very set against any and all shifters as Mia's father was a shifter and got her mom pregnant and left. She also doesn't realize that Mia is also a shifter. Lot of suspense as to how this all works out but great short story.
Manda
Oct 18, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
confussed
This book is short a little too short then what I’m used to but I got this story free from the author.it was good don’t get me wrong but at the time I didn’t know that there were a couple of books before this one so that was the explanation as to why I didn’t understand what was going on or what the characters were in relation to the main characters.
So now to understand I’m going to search for the books needed to understand this one.
Michelle Ferrari-Johnson
Different Worlds

In this novella, Mia is dreading introducing her mother to her mate Lucas. Mia has another secret, her mother doesn't know she is a shifter. After being raised with her mother's opinion of shifters being evil, Mia has absolutely no desire to tell her.

Harsh words are spoken and Mia has no idea how to bring the two people she loves together in understanding. Will she ever be able to have them together or will she lose one permanently?
Steven Allen
Jennifer Holzapfel
Mia and Lucas are mated wolves, but Mia wants the world to know. Her mother is anti shifter since her conception was a one night stand with a shifter, that her mother did not know was a shifter. When she tries to introduce Lucas to her mom, she lets the wolf out of the bag, and storms away from both her mother and her mate. What kind of Christmas can she possibly have when her world is falling apart?
Shelley
I thought that Lucan could at least provided Mia with her own clothes as she was living with him. And he was her alpha on top of that. I enjoyed the Claiming of Mia better. I understood what Lucan was up to in the end but as you read the book it makes you mad at how she is being treated. Of course it goes with out saying men can be thick headed when it comes to how a woman feels. I did enjoy the end very much.
  • The Sands Of Time (The Witching Pen series, #2)
  • Bound To Moonlight (Sisters of the Moon, #2)
  • Shades of Summer (Haunting Ruby, #1)
  • Ravaged By The Pack (The Alpha's Mate Book 1)
  • Oycher
  • Nice and Naughty (The Reverse Harem Diaries Book 5)
  • Midnight Blues (Darkyn #6.5)
  • She-Shifters of Hell's Corner
  • Chapmistres View - Adam and Ben
  • Passion's Child
  • Torn (An Alpha Billionaire Romance) (The Torn Series Book 1)
  • Sweet Adventure (Klaus Brothers, #3)
  • Left Holding His Baby (The Greek Tycoon #1)
  • Slaving Over Christmas
  • Silken Promises
  • Girl, Forsaken (Girl, Vampire #2)
  • Defying a Pirate
  • Born In Blood (Born Hunter, #1)
Alisa Woods, New Adult Paranormal Romance Author

GET A FREE STORY: http://smarturl.it/AlisaNewsletter

Reading Order:
Dot Com Wolves (formerly Shifters in Seattle)
Claiming Mia (Book 1)
Saving Arianna (Book 2)
A Christmas Wish (Book 3)

Riverwise Private Security

Wild Heat (Book 3)
Wild One (Book 4)
Wild Fire (Bo

Dot Com Wolves (3 books)
  • Claiming Mia (Dot Com Wolves 1)
  • Saving Arianna (Dot Com Wolves 2)