Start by marking “New Year's Dream (Angel of Darkness, #2)” as Want to Read:
New Year's Dream (Angel of Darkness, #2)

New Year's Dream

(Angel of Darkness #2)

New Year’s is a time for reflection, change, and resolution….that is, if you’re human. In a vampire’s world, New Year’s is a time of birth. Once a year, vampires celebrate their existence, and it’s going to be one hell of a party.
Published December 27th 2014 by Tyler May Books

Tracy
Dec 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
**I was given an ACR from the author for my honest review**

Tyler May does it again!!!!!

I am absolutely in love with this series, Zander and Christian are an amazing couple. I enjoyed seeing more of their friends and how they interact with each other and Billy I just wanted to hug him and not let go. Billy has turned in to such an amazing character with his selfless act of helping Zander and Christian become closer and having an amazing New Years. I am very excited for Billy and Cash's story I ha
Michele Koepfer
Jan 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love vampires!!

Billy touched my heart in this one. He is the type of friend you would want in you life. The gift he gave Zander and Christian will be one they will never forget! Hope Billy can find what he is looking for in Cash. Tyler you are a very talented author! Can't wait to see what happens next for Zander and Christian!!
Jessica
Jan 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Zander and Christian have celebrated their first Christmas together, a holiday not geared toward vampires. As Christian prepares for a New Year’s celebration, he is stunned when Zander and Billy reveal what New Year’s means to the vampire.
One night. One wish…..the dar
Kristy Grissom
Jan 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: must-read-books
So if you haven't started reading this series you are definitely lacking and you must get with the program. This novella is just a glimpse of whats to come inthe continuation of this saga.

This book give you a complete and utter new respect for Billy. While both heartbreaking and truly from a plave of selfless love that Billy doesn't even comprehend he has his gift. Even though gives great pain can finally give him closure. Thw saying one door closes and another opens is a perfect phrase for wher
Jen Cothran
Holy hotness!! I couldn't put this down, once I started I just had to keep going and going and going...*sigh* I love'd and still love Christian, Zander and Billy and this just made me continue to love them that much more. Ultimate trust, sacrifice, and loyalty all rolled into one hot and delicious book!

21 hours ago I downloaded the book....and 10 hours later I PM the author to say
"OMG...i couldn't stop, loved it so much, u made me cry and swoon and love the three of them all the more, i missed C
Pamela Ebeler
Jan 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
Dreams do come true on New Year's.....if you want to know more, you are going to have to pick up this book. I'm not one to post spoilers, and trust me when you read this book you will want to spill the beans.

Not only do we get more of Zander and Christian, but we also get more Billy, Cash, Lenox, and Venessa......and when you put that many alpha vampires in a room with equally strong alpha men, then throw in a stubborn headed witch, well...the sparks will fly and the adventures are just beginnin
Tracy Perry
Jan 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book!! I just love Zander & Christian!! I was happy to read more of their story & more about their friends. I was all smiles through the 1st half of the book,& then boom.. Tears & more tears later on & throughout until finished,so worth it though :) I read this book in one sitting it was to good to putdown. Looking forward to Cash & Billy's book, but I need C& Z's more to see what happens next ;)
Debb Uitich
Jan 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Just finished reading New Years Dream and Tyler May has done it again. She takes you back into the world of Zander and Christian and throws in a few from Angel of Darkness and it comes out to perfection. Billy has his reasons for helping Zander and Christian and it shows a bond that we could only dream of in the real world. I can hardly wait for Dark Regret and The River as I know that Tyler will deliver excellence once again!!!
Charlotte
Dec 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This was a great novella! It was sweet and emotional for all the characters involved. Zander and Christian are perfect for each other and now they can finally get what they wany without the past getting involved. Billy and Cash they are great but don't know it yet, they definitely are good together lol. I love this series and can't wait to find out what happens in the new year.
I love Tyler's new take on vamps and want more now, but I have to wait :-(
Nikki
Jan 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
Tyler you have a brilliant career ahead of you! Book 2 was just as good as the first!
Once again you had me hooked from the start - and the second half - wow the tears flowed!! I love Billy. Cannot wait to read more of his story, he's something special.
Now no pressure but just how long until book 3?! I need to know what happens next!!
Leda
Jan 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Totally addicted to this series, can't wait for more of Zander & Christian!
I fell even more in love with Billy in this one. Can't wait for Billy & Cash's book 'Dark Regret'

Minor editing issues in this one but damn this was amazing. If you're a vamp lover, I highly recommend this series. Tyler May is definitely an author to watch.
Jennifer Rose
Dec 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Five sparkling gold stars!

Zander and Christian's story just gets better and better. I can't wait for more.
I actually got teary-eyed half way through this second part of their story, so sweet, so touching, so romantic and sexy hot!

Loved every moment of this short and highly recommend to anyone to read this series!

Thank you Tyler May.
Anne
Dec 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
So amazing to meet the gang again. This is such a sweet and sexy story, it got me in tears a few times, too. Zander, sexy as hell and ever; Christian, so sweet, gorgeous and adorable. And Billy, oh I just love him more and more and now can't hardly wait to read his story!
Barbara Lampron
Feb 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Just as good as the first one!

I liked the length better than the last one. With that said, I really liked the friendship between them. I think that the next one will be an epic fight between the vampires and whoever they will be fighting. Stay tuned........
Brett Mallon
Jan 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Had to get this right away and couldn't put it down until the end. WOW. I can't wait for more. Now, I need more.
Lucretia
Jan 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
I'm loving this series I just don't understand the bond of three?? What the link really means but it's very interesting so far and I can wait for the next part...
Dee Jonas
Jan 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
AHHHH. so good. That's all. Now when is the next because I have to know what happens next. I love happy endings, even if Ms. May left us a bit of an foreshadowing end.
Pam
Dec 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
Sweet hot short story!!
Caroline Brand
REVIEWED FOR PRISM BOOK ALLIANCE

4.25 Stars

This book was a bit of fun that I really enjoyed and had me smiling. I love shifters but have to admit the word usually makes me think of big aggressive wolves and not little pussycats with a propensity to purr and meow.

Dolf and Tal are cat shifters and have been happily mated for years with Dolf being next in line to be Alpha in his Clowder. Imagine their surprise when out shopping they catch hold of a mating scent and their confusion when they discover
CrabbyPatty
Pretty good book ...... but it was "torcher" reading it!

First the story itself - fantastic (and steamy). After reading Angel of Darkness in Christian's POV, it's great to get Zander and Billy's POV. The plot centers around New Year's Eve and all the possibilities of special powers on that magical night, and how Billy gives Zander and Christian the most wonderful gift. Tender, touching and sexy as all get-out.

But ........ it used to drive me crazy when people downgraded a book merely because of s
Bea LaRocca
Dec 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Boy do I love Tyler May's vampires and the magic that surrounds them and their human partners! Zander and Christian's story continues in this first sequel to Angel of Darkness, the point of view alternating between Zander and Billy, the other vampire who is in love with Christian. Although this story is a fast-paced, easy read it is both truly romantic and deeply sensual, a real pleasure to read. I can't wait to visit with all of these characters again.
I think that the story being told from the
Brittany Gale
Sep 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book was a novella from alternating POV from Zander's and Billy's points of view so as to understand the story better. In this book Billy gives Zander and Christian a gift that can't possibly ever be repaid.

For these vampires New Year's is their favorite time of year, it's the one time of the year where they can get drunk.... but so that none of these drunk vampires kill any innocent unknowing human they are locked away... in Zander's club that is.

So with Christian being human he can't ex
Kim
Only one wish

New Years is approaching, a night for vampires to embrace their existence. For Zander, he can have his sight back for a few hours but who would sacrifice his sight to give Zander and Christian a night to remember, the one who has wanted Christian for a while, Billy. Love these characters and hope to see more of them.
Jazett
Loved It!!

That was just so sweet. Billy may want to play the tough man but he is so sweet, and not to mention he really loves Christian. That first look for Zander had me crying, so heartwarming and special. Love the banter between Cash and Billy, I really hope they can make a go of this thing between them.
Maggie
Feb 09, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Awesome

Great continuation of the series. I love Zander and Christian! Can't wait to see what happens next, especially with Billy and Cash. I really love Vanessa too, she brings lightness into the mix. Really enjoying this series
Robin
Jan 07, 2016 rated it liked it
This book ws not for me but I have to confess I have not read this series and the book started as if you knew them already. I may need to look at other books from this author because the characters and the writing was good
Charlene
Judging from the ratings and reviews, this book obviously worked for a lot of readers. Unfortunately, I'm not one of them...I just didn't feel it. I think part of it was the 1st person POV...just didn't seem right for vampires, and neither did the very sweet story and dialogue.

2 ★
Denise Koopman
Jan 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
WOW!!! Book 2 was great. Feel bad for Billy but book 2 was so heart breaking but so very good and it closed a lot of questions. Way to go Tyler MAy
Piper
While the story ran well, I couldn't connect with any of the characters hence my low rating.
Karen
Jul 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I am enjoying this series. I can not wait until the next one comes out. I really like this author.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

Angel of Darkness (2 books)
  • Angel of Darkness (Angel of Darkness, #1)