Start by marking “Being a Jett Girl (Bourbon, #2)” as Want to Read:
Being a Jett Girl (Bourbon, #2)

Being a Jett Girl

(Bourbon #2)

How did I become a Jett Girl?

Hell if I know, one moment I’m working at the premiere spot for creepy men and sloppy drunks and the next, I’m being whisked away by a moody ex-boxer and a mysterious man in a suit that overlooks his girls from the third floor of the Lafayette Club.

It wasn’t easy but now that I’m a Jett Girl, there is only one thing on my mind and that is J
Published December 8th 2014 (first published December 7th 2014)

Start your review of Being a Jett Girl (Bourbon, #2)
Meghan Quinn
Nov 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
God, where do I begin...

Maybe I will just make a list of things to anticipate.

1. Shower scene, Kace, naked....ummm, yes.
2. Spicy new ways of bumping pretties in the Bourbon room.
3. The sassiness does not stop.
4. The Ringleader - AKA, Diego. New character just waiting for a spin off book. Lets just say he has his own club and it's one you can't help but be curious about.
5. Gun shots...and death!!!! No, just kidding, no one dies.
6. Leo, Jett's dad and Rex Titan are back and they want nothing
~**Anna**~ A Romance Reader
Oct 22, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
So good!! Starting book 3 now!
Beverly
Oh My Heart! Being a Jett Girl starts where we left off Becoming a Jett Girl. It was so worth the wait. The girls are back. Hot Kace is back. Hotter than hell Jett is back. Funny Lo is back and we have a new character, Diego. Hot as well! ! !

photo tumblr_inline_ni17lmSJlv1r228wj_zpsnorti2qf.gif

I love this series and I love how the relationship between Lo and Jett is growing, but what I can't deal with right now is the cliffhanger. Nooooooooo! I wanted to cry. I can't wait to read the next book. I can't wait for the happily ever after!

Paula  Phillips
Lo aka Goldie is falling deeper in love with Jett and is busy becoming a full-blown Jett Girl. The thing is though that Jett doesn't do love and he was never supposed to fall in love with Goldie. What makes matter worst is that his best friend Kace is also in love with Goldie, but he knows as long as Jett is around he can never have her and is trying so hard to distance himself from her. In Bourbon Deceit, we read more about Jett's bid to get Lot 17 and develop it into a boys/girls club and how ...more
The Hopeless Romantics Book Blog
Review: Surj 3.5 Stars

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheHopelessR...
TSU: https://www.tsu.co/HopelessRomantics
Blog: http://thehopelessromanticsbookblog.b...

Note to self... don't make assumptions that just because a third book hasn't been loaded into Goodreads, that a series will only be a two parter... yup I found out the hard way and now I'm left absolutely gobsmacked!!!! Honestly... WTF happened? I was happily reading, on my merry little way, digesting all the goods, bad and evils that were
Courtney
Mar 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This takes off right where the first book left off and gets even spicier, hotter and down right intoxicating - I am talking about the book and now just hot men in this series.

First off - let me just say two words that I must get out - Kace and shower. HOT DAMN!!

Ok. Back to the book. Goldie/Lo is finally a true Jett Girl but her place with Jett is still confusing as ever. That damn man lures her in so quickly and then flings her back out to sea. A woman can only take so much. Jett seems to thin
Jeannine
Nov 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
I'm humming the Rocky theme song because shit is going down and Goldie is coming out swinging! I'm loving me some Goldie right now. No only is she sassy and bad-assy, she's fighting for her man! Now Jett *sigh* I'm still on the fence like I was in the last book. I get his intentions but dang, he keeps hurting my girl! Looking forward to see how this all plays out in the next book.

Sidenote - I love when all the Jett Girls get drunk together. OMG fuuny times!
Vina
Mar 01, 2017 rated it it was ok
Sorry Meghan, but i didn't like it, at all! which is sad because the story had so much potential.I loved that this was about exotic dancers and i loved the setting, too bad the author didn't explore that side too deeply. instead she kept focusing on the romance ( which i found was forced) and creating dramas that no one needed.Oh and i hated the girl.she has nothing in her head, too dumb and volatile .I just didn't enjoy the read and kept skipping a lot of it.
Kim
Find this review and more at kimberlyfaye reads.

Bourbon Deceit picks up right where Bourbon Sins left off, thank goodness, and it didn't hold back for a minute. Goldie/Lo is settling in at the Lafayette Club and she and Jett are moving forward in their relationship. Things are still epically complicated, between his side pursuits and just their relationship as a whole. His past weighs heavy on him and that definitely has an impact on things between them. So does Goldie's ex, Rex. He and Jett
Naomi
Dec 04, 2014 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

Original Review @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

I loved the first book in the Bourbon series and I had to read Being a Jett Girl immediately! It’s a highly addictive series that has had me hooked from the beginning. There are witty characters that I love, one dominant male lead that I can’t get enough of and heaps of intense passionate scenes!

I still love Goldie/Lo! She is such a fun character to read about and her witty remarks always have me laughing out loud. She continues to push Jett to
Love N. Books
Nov 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
K3’s $0.02

Goldie is officially a Jett girl. That status has Jett officially thinking he made a mistake. Not because she isn’t Jett girl material but because she is fantastic at it. He finds himself not wanting to share her with anyone. He will also do everything he can to protect her, even if it means walking away from happiness he thought he’d never find.

Goldie does what she can to help him and she tries like hell to penetrate the walls surrounding his heart. With the help of the girls and Jett
Christine
Nov 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I'm here to submit to you Jett!!! Oh if only lol.
Another thrilling instalment from Meghan.
Goldie the sassy young woman, with her loose feisty mouth but a beautiful loving heart. Jett the domineering masterful man who seems to be adjusting his ways for Goldie.
Lot 17 or Goldie what a chose for Jett to have to make. The battle with his father continues throughout the book keeping everything in suspense as to what's going to happen next.
Meghan can write some really hot steamy scenes and I just loved
Jill M
Nov 11, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book picks up where we left off from Bourbon Sins. There were so many times I wanted to nut punch Jett and times I wanted to shake some sense in Goldie. And many times I was wondering if Kace was the better man for Goldie. I had so many struggles reading this book. It was more angsty and had less of Meghan’s famous humor but it was still sexy as hell. Diving right into the next one.
A little birdie told me...
Apr 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was more tedious than the first, but I really like Goldie.

Not loving the whole "collar" thing. I would NEVER allow anything like that, but I think that's kinda the point with this relationship.

Now, I'm off to read the finale.
Judy Churchill
Apr 26, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
More story with the same characters. This time there is nasty deceit and subterfuge.
Books Movies Fandoms
My star rating for Being A Jett Girl is 4 1/2 out of 5! :)

My ‘Blogging Reader’s Review’ after reading an ARC for ‘Being A Jett Girl’(The Bourbon Series book #2):

**BONUS: The Below review PLUS my Interview with the vivacious and fun author of The Bourbon Series, Meghan Quinn, can be found on my blog! Make sure to Check that out!**

Author Meghan Quinn continues to dish out a great storyline in the second novel of the Bourbon Series and readers will definitely have a lot to look forward to with B
Jules
Dec 11, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Meghan Quinn’s Bourbon Series is now fully published. It consists of four books: Bourbon Sins, Bourbon Deceits, Bourbon Kingdom and Bourbon Truths. The final book, Bourbon Truths, is written as a standalone, spinoff even though it basically picks up where Bourbon Kingdom ends.

I enjoyed the first book in Meghan Quinn’s Bourbon Series. The premise for the series is great, but I felt that as a series, it was too drawn out. The books are overly filled with drama, angst and sex scenes in order to len
Amanda ♥
Nov 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing

OMG I'm so pissed this book is over!!!! I need book 3!!! Meghan how could you do this to me!? Are you f*cking kidding me!? I hurt. I feel wounded. I feel like I got ran over and I'm not diggin' this feeling. I got the feels. The hurt and devastated kind.

Now I'm going to try and make it through this review because this book was fan-f*ckin-fantastic but I'm not sure I can handle my emotions.

First off, this book was totally EPIC! Like holy moly people! I have never laughed that hard. I teared the h
Kristen
Jan 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
GENRE: Contemporary Mature
THEME: Romance, BDSM, Humor
RECEIVED: Tour
BLOG: http://seeingnight.blogspot.com/

REVIEW:
If you think the first Bourbon installment was a whirlwind of emotion smacking you in the face at every page, just wait until you read book two. I was seriously needing a strong drink after everything that happens, but damn this book was so good. Its strange to say how one seriously messed up guy and one nutty girl are so freaking right for each other, but I adored them both.

Being a Je
Jo - •.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•
I went into this book not having read the first one, despite not knowing the full back story I managed to pick up it up really easily.

I absolutely loved Goldie/Lo, she has absolutely no filter on what comes out of her mouth and her imagination, she is someone I would love to have as a best friend. I had so many laugh out loud moments that I lost count!

Goldie is a 'Jett Girl' which means she works for Jett Colby in his exclusive adult entertainment club. All the Jett Girl's live on site and are e
Anna Green
Oct 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 Stars ~ Reviewed on behalf of KFF

This is book 2 of the Bourbon series. Book 1 ends in Goldie officially becoming a Jett Girl and her relationship with Jett continues.

Oh my word, Jett and Goldie’s story just gets better and better. Now a Jett Girl Goldie’s relationship with Jett looks like it’s on the up and up. Their sexual chemistry never wanes, they just can’t get enough of each other and even though Jett won’t say those three words Goldie knows that he feels something for her. She is stil
April Symes
Oct 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, arc-review
This is book 2 in the Bourbon Series—this book picks up where we last left off in Bourbon Sins (bk1).
Can I say, this is one crazy as sin , awesome, sexy series!! Jett and Goldie’s story just keeps getting better. Goldie/Lo is still sassy as ever, mouth still getting her in trouble and Jett is opening up to Goldie and things are starting to looking bright between the two of them until Jett’s dad- Leo and Rex Titan (Goldie’s ex) start mischief and destruction. What are they after… LOT17. It all c
Malissa
Dec 17, 2014 rated it liked it
Being a Jett Girl starts right where we left off in Becoming a Jett Girl. Goldie/Lo (Lo is Goldie's stage name) has become an official Jett Girl. She has also caught the heart of Jett Colby although he is bound and determined to not let her in. This is one tumultuous relationship and all I can keep thinking is how right Kace was in book one when he told Jett that Goldie wasn't cut out for the club.

Goldie/Lo is a girl who needs saving, a girl who needs to be shown love and compassion. While Jett
Nice and Naughty Book Club
Dec 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
4.5 STARS
Nooooooo!!!! Cliffhanger ending that had my heart breaking but also cheering for Goldie's girl power.

Goldie is her usual trashy mouthed but hilarious self in the second instalment of The Bourbon Series as she thrives in her new role as a fully fledged Jett Girl. Navigating through her evolving relationship with Jett takes her through a roller coaster of emotions but learning to trust and have faith in each other will ultimately benefit both.

I seriously would like to be the meat in a Kac
Ellie
Mar 12, 2018 rated it did not like it
I’m a new fan of Meghan Quinn’s and luckily I read 3 amazing books of hers before this series. The 1st book I did finish & thought it was ok, the sex scenes were hot but the storyline & characters I just could not connect with. I’m not a fan of the Dom/Submissive plot in general. Here are my issues with book 2 and why I DNF even though I really wanted to like this series.

***Spoilers ahead***

1. Goldie “Lo” is an idiot, I’m sorry to say. Just plain dumb, has no clue what is going around her, Jett
EndlessReading
Nov 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Mmmmmm Kace & Shower = HOT ass shower scene!

UPDATE:

I absolutely LOVE Meghan...and I can't seem to get enough of her and her books that she writes.

I LOVE this series hard and I mean HARD!
Being a Jett Girl was just as good if not better than Becoming a Jett Girl.
I seriously can't wait for everyone read it, you just can't help but love the characters in the Bourbon Series <3

OMG! Kace....we have a freaking HOT shower scene with Kace in it.... *fans ones self* Deliciously H.O.T
I love me some Kace..
Veronica
Jan 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads.

Goldie and Jett's story picks up from where it left off in book 1. Being Jett Girl is much more about their relationship and less about Goldie actually being a Jett Girl. Threats from Jett's father and the struggle to obtain Lot 17 have a huge impact on events.

Jett continues to struggle to meet Goldie's expectations for a relationship. Jett annoyed me a little in this story. He is supposed to be one of the top businessmen in
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
Well, I won't say this is better than the first book, but I really liked how Jett opened up to Goldie in this one. Finally this man allowed his shattered walls to remain as rubble. His hot and cold was getting a wee bit frustrating.

Like many others who've read this book, though brief, I was indeed 'titillated' by Kace's shower scene. Hot damn! I feel really bad for him because although he's developed extremely strong feelings for Goldie, they're not returned. She loves him, but not the same. By
↜ƈɦǟռ☂ɛℓℓɛ↝
May 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 0-r2r-done, 2-kindle
 photo 9bb08c6cd28e287bf0c193463ccac80d.500x275x7.gif
That I could be a Jett fan, but then he pulls a Jett and works my nerves again.
It might not have been the best idea for me to read 1 & 2 back to back, because that was a lot of the overbearing Jett for me to handle.
Still a big fan of Lo. She is persistent, feisty, a crowd pleaser, and all around mischief seeker.
Very interested in Diego. His club could be GREAT.
Still #TeamKace all the way.

Reading Order
Becoming a Jett Girl (Bourbon #1)
Being a Jett Girl (Bourbon #2)
TBRForever a Jett Girl (Bo
Ruthie Taylor
Dec 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
"I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads."

This is the second in the series, and I would suggest that you definitely need to have read book one to get full enjoyment from the story. Goldie has now been made up to a Jett girl and much to Jett's dismay enjoys working with the other girls even more now. He shows himself to be somewhat in her thrall, even though he tries to deny it. As his business dealings get ever more complex, things get serious, and these two have
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Love, Sincerely, Yours
  • My Big Fat Fake Engagement
  • Rumble (World Class Wrestling #2)
  • Taming Hollywood's Baddest Boy (Hollywood, #1)
  • Scoring Her (Billionaire Bad Boys, #3.5)
  • Huge F-Buddies (Huge #10)
  • Edge of Forever (On the Edge Duet, #2)
  • Jock Blocked (Copper Valley Fireballs #1)
  • Xavier (Cocky Cage Fighter Legacy, Book 1)
  • My Favorite Souvenir
  • The Roommate Equation
  • Protecting You (Bailey Brothers, #1)
  • Donkey Doubled
  • Tapping Her (Billionaire Bad Boys, #1.5)
  • Taking His Shot (Hot Jocks, #7)
  • The Dare
  • False Start (Virginia Valley University #3)
  • Dear Future Ex-wife
Like me on FB: https://www.facebook.com/meghanquinna...

When I was in high school I occasionally read books but was consumed by other teenage things so I didn't take the time to appreciate a good book on a cloudy day, wrapped up in a blanket on the couch. It wasn't until I received a Kindle for Christmas one year that my world completely flipped upside down. When looking for books I came across the

Bourbon (4 books)
  • Becoming a Jett Girl (Bourbon, #1)
  • Forever a Jett Girl (Bourbon, #3)
  • Repentance: The Story of Kace Haywood