Start by marking “The Star Trilogy” as Want to Read:

The Star Trilogy

3.78  ·  Rating Details  ·  231 Ratings  ·  26 Reviews
Sex.
Lies.
Two "reformed" Hollywood stars.
And one hell of a war of wills.

Movie director Jake Wild lives up to his name. A dangerously sexy playboy, he's used to getting any woman he wants when he wants. Until he meets his nemesis: the beautiful, equally notorious Star Davis.

Published December 5th 2014 by Mighty Publications

To ask other readers questions about The Star Trilogy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Star Trilogy

Emma Allsop - Perusing Princesses
4.25 Crowns

A 3 Novella series packaged in 1 very glitzy boxset standalone.

This is the story behind the rich and famous lives of the Hollywood elite. Told in dual POV, this is the story of a child star who has lost her way and the director struggling to make it on his own merit instead of being known as the playboy son of Hollywood royalty.

Star Davis is 19 and newly out of rehab. Having started in the business at 2, she has grown tired of the bullshit that accompanies her true love - Acting. So
Arianne Richmonde
Dec 21, 2014 Arianne Richmonde rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Sex.
Lies.
Two "reformed" Hollywood stars.
And one hell of a war of wills.

Ready to leave behind her party-girl ways and set to play the lead in his new film, Star doesn't expect to fall for the charms of her director. And the last thing Jake wants--or needs--is for his life to spiral out of control.

T
Karen
Jan 25, 2015 Karen rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
The way to read this book is like this...a boxed set. I would of been so peaved to have to wait between books as the story was so compelling. What an exciting read!
BooksandBeyondFiftyShades
Dec 29, 2014 BooksandBeyondFiftyShades rated it really liked it
4.5 STARS

Star Davis, the young starlet that came from rags to riches. But her whole story is not an open book. She had to grow up at a tender age, and experience how difficult the world could be.

Movie director Jake Wild lives up to his name. A ladies man, but the love em’ and leave em’ kind. He came from a world of money and prestige. A family name that could benefit him in the movie world, the world where he wanted to build a name for himself.

But their two destructive paths collide, and chaos’s
Gloria Herrera
Dec 11, 2014 Gloria Herrera rated it it was amazing
Extra! Extra! Read all about it!

Yes, we have here the latest in Hollywood Scandals and it is bound to get scorching hot!

Picture a nineteen year old Oscar winner super star who has done it all - sex, drugs, and alcohol. Add a sex addicted director. Throw in the requirement that he keep an eye on her since she just got out of rehab and they are making a movie together. So what have you got? A recipe for the most exciting series that our author Arianne Richmonde has written so far.

Have to say, our
Kindle Friends Forever
Dec 11, 2014 Kindle Friends Forever rated it it was amazing
FIVE SHINING STARS

Reviewed by Sharon Thérèse Nuttall on behalf of Kindle Friends Forever.

We were introduced to Jake Wild and Star Davis in Shooting Star. Even though the ending left me flabbergasted; I managed to control my urge to either pm the author and tell her how cruel she was, or do a bit of Kindle bashing! I did neither and patiently waited for Falling Star. The cliffy in this book was even better, and it actually left me praying that Star wouldn't succumb to Leo’s advances when she was
Krissy
Jan 16, 2015 Krissy rated it really liked it
I just finished this series. At first it was a little hard for me to get into not because of the writer it just took me a while to get into the characters themselves. But once I began to understand Star and Jake I was hooked line and sinker! And my heart was immediately touched by Leo and his tenderness towards Star I really believed he loved her which is really hard to fathom because of the short time they spent together. I loved loved loved this story and a part of me believes that famous peop ...more
Lauren
Jan 03, 2015 Lauren rated it it was amazing
Arianne has created a series in which she never says 'good-bye' to the people we love. Inviting Pearl and Alexandre Chevalier from the Pearl series we get to see 'what happens' to the characters we fell in love with as their lives continue.
Arianne draws on her own past in show biz to artfully create a tale that entwined two very different people on a similar path, who are both trying to make a name for themselves in Hollywood.
The ride of Jake and Star is a page turning wild one! I give it the hi
Nina K
Apr 19, 2015 Nina K rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 stars. There was a very slow start to the story which made it hard to get hooked into it. Once you do there is a twist and some suspense which is not a bad thing but then we switch it up again it's a mind game. Overall for $.99 this was a good read. I could not give 4 stars being that beginning was slow and the end was fast. The ending was fantastic, a great way to end their all kinds of messed up ness.
Leigh
Dec 15, 2014 Leigh rated it it was amazing
As a reader, there is nothing I enjoy more than a box set of a completed series. Especially when it is written by a talented writer! I enjoyed The Star Trilogy, each book keeps your interest and you can't wait to dive into the next. Rehab, actors & directors, a crazy sibling, elephants AND love... Lots and lots of love. Get cozy and snuggle up for an entertaining read.
Elizabeth Armstrong
Mediocre at best

This series started out ok. The first two books were short and ended on cliffhangers. But by the beginning of the third book it was a mess. The story was all over the place and weak. I had absolutely no idea where it was going. One story line would start and then it just stop and go in a different direction. I would not recommend this book.
Debbie Lawrence
Mar 02, 2016 Debbie Lawrence rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved the trilogy.

I loved the trilogy and the characters of Star and Jake. They found their way to each other despite both battling their own addictions. They took it slow and even stayed away from each other until they could be honest with their feelings.
Kathy
Nov 21, 2015 Kathy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great love story

This is a five star all the way. Arianne Richmonde makes you feel like you are a witness in the story that can feel what the characters are feeling. Keep up the great writing....
Amy Shonk
May 15, 2016 Amy Shonk rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyable

Good writing. I'm not a fan of the whole actress/director dynamic but it was good. I enjoyed the story and love that we get to see them more in Glass (which I already read).
Jan 27, 2015 Laura rated it really liked it
I liked the box set !!!! Once you get to know the characters you enjoy it. Tells you about the crazy life living as an actress. The ups and downs, a crazy love story and heart break!!!
Candee Love
Mar 07, 2015 Candee Love rated it really liked it
Don't really like books with young characters and when I read Star was nineteen I was going to stop reading....however I continued and I must say I really enjoyed The Star Trilogy....
Jenny (Ladies Night In Blog)
Went downhill fast

It started our so good and it seemed to have so much promise but it got terrible fast and finally the last of it was just pretty ridiculous. Don't waste your time.
Janee
Jan 29, 2015 Janee rated it really liked it
Cheap Read!! Pretty good for the price
Nstarkey77
Apr 03, 2015 Nstarkey77 rated it liked it
It was ok a quick easy read .. Nice beach novel!
Yuyin Tsai
Mar 05, 2015 Yuyin Tsai rated it liked it
Michelle Padilla
Jul 02, 2016 Michelle Padilla rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Three great stories

Three pieces of greatness. The first leaves you wanting more and the second makes you want to not stop reading til the third part is complete. Star is your druggy actress and Jake is a sex addict. Can they have both met their matches with each other?
Nikki
Jul 26, 2015 Nikki rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Really enjoyable trilogy.
Noemi
Sep 01, 2015 Noemi rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, new-adult
Stay tuned for review :-)
Sue Sparks
Jul 05, 2015 Sue Sparks rated it liked it

Katie Schmitz
Katie Schmitz rated it it was amazing
Jul 16, 2016
Sandy Fobert
Sandy Fobert rated it it was amazing
Jul 15, 2016
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2016
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2016
  • Unleashed: Volume 4
  • Black Dog Nights (Part Three)
  • Compulsive Fascinations (Compulsions, #2)
  • Sinful Rewards 11: A Billionaires and Bikers Novella
  • Dominant for the Night (For the Night, #7)
  • Warrant (Righteous Outlaws MC, #1)
  • Surrendered to the Pack (Wicked Wolf Shifters #1)
  • He's So Fine
  • Bash: Volume I (Rolling Thunder Motorcycle Club, #3)
  • Step F*@k: Book Four (Step F*@k, #4)
  • Unwanted Love
  • Keep It Safe (KIS #2)
  • How to Reprimand Your Rock Star (DommeNation, #2)
  • Beyond The Cage
  • The Undercover Playboy (Captured by Love, #3)
  • Too Wild to Ride (Steel Veins MC, #2)
  • Rewriting the Rules
  • BRAWLER
USA Today bestselling author Arianne Richmonde grew up in both the US and Europe. She is the author of the bestselling books Shades of Pearl, Shadows of Pearl, Shimmers of Pearl, Pearl, and Belle Pearl- all full length novels in The Pearl Series.The first three books in the series are also available in one trilogy bundle/box set as The Pearl Trilogy. She has also written Glass- a provocative short ...more
More about Arianne Richmonde...