Start by marking “Twelfth of Never (Blind Faith #3.5)” as Want to Read:
Twelfth of Never (Blind Faith #3.5)

Twelfth of Never

(Blind Faith #3.5)

Will Parkinson has been with Mark Gattison for five years and, in his words, there has never been a dull moment. Will has always been the serious one, the responsible one. Mark is the irresponsible man-child who loves nothing more than to make people smile.

But Will has an ache for something Mark won't give him.

Until he does.

Join Will, Mark, Carter, Isaac and Brady, Hannah
Published December 12th 2014 by N.R. Walker

To ask other readers questions about Twelfth of Never, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Twelfth of Never

Exina
It was perfect! A sweet and heartwarming Christmas story!

It can't completely make up for the disappointment I felt after reading Blindside, but definitely makes it better. :)
~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~
Sugar cookies and puppies, and all that's right with the world! Three of my beloved Walker couples gather in Will and Mark's coffee shop on Christmas Eve. Joy and giggles!
Debra
A sweet holiday story. Nice to catch up with Mark, Will, Isaac and Carter. A few tears, lots of smiles and some very special guests as well. Thanks Nicole for the holiday treat and thanks to Will Parkinson for being so persistent about it.
Bev
Thanks Nic for this little freebie available from ARe. It basically brings us up-to-date with Mark (yay!) and Will...pfft (still think Mark is too good for you Will Parkinson)!! Colour me shocked (and extremely happy) when Matt, Kira and the kids turned up, woot!!....and then when a little chocolate bundle of fur (Hershey, the Labrador pup) made an appearance, I was a goner!! I just know Mark and Will are going to be brilliant, wonderful and fantabulous parents...eventually. 5 **Happy Dancing** ...more
Jane (PS)
Mar 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mm, scavhunt-rec, kindle
Delightful. These characters are all so sweet and special that just a quick glimpse into their lives leaves warm-fuzzies. (Doesn't hurt that I love dogs as well!)
Trisha Harrington
Dec 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
At some point I will need to read the other Blind Faith books. I read this now because I heard a certain couple would appear. I'm glad I did. It was so nice!
Cory
Dec 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
N.R. Walker, you can do no wrong in my book! This was 24 pages of totally awesome! Seriously!

I don't think I could possibly love the part more where (view spoiler)

Mark can be totally obnoxious at times, but he was pretty close to perfect here. I loved everything that he said to Will and thought his gift was so sweet and loving!

I can't even complain that it was too short because it was just that good
Catherine
*** 4.5 Stars ***

Say it with me now: "Awwwwwwwww!"

Pretty much nothin' beats a Christmas short that lets me revisit favourite characters from not one, but two of Nic Walker's wonderful series, includes talk of babies, blended families, puppies, and delicious holiday treats, and has butt sex (we must never forget the butt sex!).
Sandi ♥'s way too many M/M books
Dec 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m
The perfect amount of sweetness. oh and tears because im a sap.
~Mindy Lynn~
Jan 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Short and sweet! Love these guys.
Jennifer☠Pher☠
Dec 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, tis-the-season
Nice little Christmas treat.
namericanwordcat
3.5 Stars

I really like Max and Will so, of course, I like this follow up Christmas Novella.

We get a lot of updates and even some cross over from another series.

You can guess from the blurb what the plot is going to be about. It is very well done and a lovely holiday read for free!
Lyndy Ann ♫
This is a quick super sweet Christmas read with my four gorgeous guys from Boston and throw in a cute little puppy into the mix.
Tami
Aug 14, 2016 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Was free, and I am only reviewing because it has one big no go for me. And that is the whole "I want kids, he doesn't".

This is a huge problem in real life partnerships. Here it was treated like a piece of fluff.
And the partner who said a clear and distinct "no" to children has to give in and do it, because the other partner wants it so badly.
This is bullshit.
Kids are NOT like a puppy.
Child care is hard work, having children cost a lot of money and it DOES CHANGE YOUR WHOLE LIFE. This is not som
Dalia
Dec 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: disabilities, m-m
Christmas with Will and Mark. I think my heart just melted.

Lelyana
OMG! This is so perfect!

It's Christmas time!

We'll meet again with all the guys, Will and Mark (It's their story), Isaac and Carter (and of course Mark and Isaac, pinning to each other as usual). I also met Matt and Kira from Turning Point with their two adorable kids.
And added a new puppy named Hersey!
I cried (happy tears), I laugh, and blushed at the end of the book, because Mark was just being, well...Mark!
You're going to adore this story like I do!!!
This is (again) going to be my favorite H
Susan
Dec 20, 2014 rated it liked it

I've missed Mark SO MUCH!

If you haven't read NR Walker's "Blind Faith" series...YOU MUST! And then go and fall in love with Mark. And then come back to this review so we can jump up and down and scream together how much we missed Mark. And then we can smile at how STICKY SWEET this book was.

I have to admit that in Blindside, I found Will to be a bit...generic?...boring?...meh...and Mark stole the show.

But, this holiday short was from Will's POV and it really made me like him more.

And
Arch Bala
Dec 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
Now this free read is another wonderful gift from N.R. Walker for those who have just recently read the Blind Faith series (like moi) – the whole thing’s just oh-so-lovely and more than made up for my (semi) disappointment towards Blindside. And I was very surprised to see Kira and Matt and their kids! At first I was like, their names sure sounds familiar and then it clicked! LOL. Thank you N.R. Walker!

4 out of 5 stars
* A Reader Obsessed *
3.5 Stars

Aaaannnnd the epilogue continues!

Another sweet peek at Mark and Will. This is definitely full of good feels and happiness.
Tina
Dec 16, 2014 rated it really liked it

Cute christmas short-story about Mark and Will and the rest of the troops from Blind Faith (and Turning Point!).
Loved it. :)
Barb ~rede-2-read~
The perfect morsel to read on the heels of the book featuring this couple, Blindside. Will and Mark are five years out from the original story, married, and running their own coffee shop. Mark is still Mark with his strange humor in tact and Will is still Will, a sweetheart who loves Mark with all his heart.

This short story focuses on the couple's disagreement over having children and the pleasant surprise Mark brings Will for Christmas. Just sayin'.

A must read for those who enjoyed Blindside.
☆ Todd
Dec 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
This short little read was very touching and I enjoyed it quite a bit. And the cover? Those "please, come over and pet me" eyes? *melty*

I was a bit shocked to see how reluctant Mark was to even the thought of having children after the way he so very obviously gravitated toward Hannah and Carlos' kids. Being the gay uncle can do that to you though. Trust me, I know first hand. : )

But I guess being around them for the past five years finally made him realize just how great having kids of their own
M
I'm sorry but... meh.

The couples all reunite and all is right with the world. I loved the puppy and seriously? Mark is always a bonus. It was warm and fuzzy, sugary sweet and a little sexy. I

t would have been a solid 3-star read but the editing was not what I'm used to by NR Walker. And let's face it, when *I* am pulled out of the story by typos, tenses and errors, it really must be noticeable.

Or maybe I'm just cranky. But two "okay" stars for this little novella it is.
Andrea
Oct 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Read this immediately after finishing Blindside, because I wasn't ready to say goodbye to my two idiots yet. I loved this continuation of their story five years later!
Liza
Aug 17, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019, sh-2019, m-m, zz-2016
This is an adorable short, just a glimpse into the lives of the characters at Christmas. I love the crossover with Matt and Kira from the Turning Point series. It was a nice surprise. Just a story to make you catch up and go "awwwwwwwww."
Elsbeth

BR later on, January 17th with Julie.

Sweet, lovely story about Will and Mark.... Such a treat!!!

"Remember when you said the day you'd be (view spoiler) would be the twelfth of never?"
"Merry Twelfth of Never, Will,"

LINK FREE READ!!!

Other reviews of the series:

Blind Faith (Blind Faith, #1) by N.R. Walker - review Blind Faith (Book 1)

Through These Eyes (Blind Faith, #2) by N.R. Walker - review Through These Eyes (book 2)

Blindside (Blind Faith, #3) by N.R. Walker - review Blindside (Book 3)

============================================

This is gonna be good!! More of the boys!!!

description
Tracy~Bayou Book Junkie

This was a sweet continuation of Will and Mark's story, with a little bit of angst, but for the most part it's packed with laughter, family, friendship and of course, love.

The story is short, but well-written and satisfying. I adored getting a glimpse of Carter and Isaac, but I especially loved the surprise guests that made an appearance. I won't spoil it, you'll have to read it to find out!! Very enjoyable and recommendable!!!

Donna
The perfect story to read on Christmas Day! Loved visiting with the whole gang and meeting the new addition! I may not be a dog lover (or any 4 legged animal lover, for that matter) but, I love other people's pets! I am sure Hershey will be a wonderful beginning to Mark and Will's own little family!
Wicked
May 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
A big Christmas bow to tie up the series with. So sweet and that cover dog would make me squee if I was physically able to do so.
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Gaudete
  • The Working Elf Blues
  • Tattoos & Tinsel (Tattoos, #2)
  • The Douglas Fir
  • The Family We're Born With (Finding Family, #1)
  • First Class Package
  • Alaska (2013 Advent Calendar - Heartwarming)
  • Christmas Delights
  • Everything He Needs (The Last Thing He Needs, #1.5)
  • A Prairie Dog's Love Song
  • I Don't: A Christmas Wish
  • Feathers From the Sky
  • The Holiday Hoax
  • Deefur And The Great Mistletoe Incident
  • The Greatest Gift (Memories, #2.5)
  • Something to Believe In
  • Vixen's Valor (North Pole City Tales, #3)
  • Twelve Days (A Note in the Margin, #2)
Author also writes as A. Voyeur

N.R. Walker is an Australian author, who loves her genre of gay romance. She loves writing and spends far too much time doing it, but wouldn't have it any other way.

She is many things; a mother, a wife, a sister, a writer. She has pretty, pretty boys who she gives them life with words.

She likes it when they do dirty, dirty things...but likes it even more when they fa

Blind Faith (3 books)
  • Blind Faith (Blind Faith, #1)
  • Through These Eyes (Blind Faith, #2)
  • Blindside (Blind Faith, #3)