Start by marking “Tranquility du Jour Anthology” as Want to Read:
Tranquility du Jour Anthology

Tranquility du Jour Anthology

4.88  ·  Rating details ·  26 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
This full-color commemorative book is a celebration of 10 years in the blogosphere. It’s a mini-memoir from a fellow soul sister desperately seeking tranquility.

Inside you’ll find nearly 100 essays beckoning you to pour a cuppa tea, relax into your chaise, and bask into a space of storytelling and reflection. There's a smattering of favorite blog posts on: activism, creat
Published October 29th 2014 by Tranquility du Jour

To ask other readers questions about Tranquility du Jour Anthology, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tranquility du Jour Anthology

Cindy Richard
Oct 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Inspiring, helpful advice throughout on living a creative life and doing so with tranquility.
Heather
Apr 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A ton of inspiration, eye candy and food for thought. Love this book, love her!
Kimberly Wulfert
Jan 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I didn't know what to expect exactly when I bought this book, however being a true fan of Kimberly Wilson for a few years now, I saw no other choice :)

Well, reading it was contagious. Thankfully I began it as Christmas approached and other demands lessened because I began and ended my days reading this book.

It felt like I had found my way into an antique store, one where I love to discover and uncover old things that are significant to me in some way. In this imaginary store there was a trunk fi
Kimberly
Dec 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I have been a LONG-TIME reader of Kimberly's blog (back from the Hip Tranquil Chick days), plus I'm a forty-(cough) lady who works in a cubicle and dreams of tranquility and lavender. So I'm 100% the target reader for this book.

This book is a gorgeously laid-out collection of Kimberly's blog postings from the last 10 years. They are divided into topics such as travel, entrepreneurship, creativity, activism, etc. I just love this stuff. I eat it up.

If you don't know if you'll like it, go to Tra
Katherine
Dec 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This anthology is a treat to read - with essays that span 10 years, we see the trends and progressions of not only Kimberly Wilson, but of the Tranquility movement, and of its infusion and adaptation into everyday life. The photographs included in the book are original, creative, and inspiring, and they complement each section: yoga, lifestyle, creativity, entrepreneurship, activism, mindfulness, travel, and more. I love that I can dip into a daily dose of tranquility without having to turn to a ...more
Kristen
Dec 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Loved reading through these snippets from the past 10 years. Kimberly is a sparkling source of ideas for weaving tranquility into every part of life.
Kelly
Jaquelina Filippelli
Jul 11, 2016
Corinna Richardson
Nov 17, 2016

I'm a writer, therapist, designer of eco-friendly TranquiliT clothing, and founder of Tranquil Space—named among the top 25 yoga studios in the world. I dream of Paris and global animal welfare.

You'll often find me sipping fragrant tea, practicing yoga on a leopard-print mat, or leading retreats around the world. My work has been featured in US News & World Reports, Washingtonian, Fast Company
More about Kimberly Wilson