Start by marking “Dante (Filthy Marcellos #3)” as Want to Read:
Dante (Filthy Marcellos #3)

Dante

(Filthy Marcellos #3)

Dante Marcello’s life has been a carefully planned event as an heir to a Cosa Nostra throne. For as long as he can remember, he’s had one goal in mind, and that’s becoming the Don. With his father ready to step down, it’s Dante’s turn to step up. But without a wife at his side, his seat as the boss is on shaky ground. Until she shows up with an offer he wants to refuse, bu ...more
ebook
Published June 2nd 2015 by Bethany-Kris (first published January 1st 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Dante, please sign up.
Elfina Renee Wow hahah that's a hoot, all of Bethany Kris's covers were made public January 16 for the entire Filthy series. Check her blog announcement showing…moreWow hahah that's a hoot, all of Bethany Kris's covers were made public January 16 for the entire Filthy series. Check her blog announcement showing the big reveals.
J.J. McAvoy released hers on Facebook in late February. These covers may be similar in nature, but just like the uniqueness of the writers, they are completely different in style.(less)
Bethany-Kris Every Filthy book can be read as a standalone. They're each about separate brothers and their life/mafia position/love. They don't depend on previous…moreEvery Filthy book can be read as a standalone. They're each about separate brothers and their life/mafia position/love. They don't depend on previous books to carry them or provide info.

So yes, Dante can be read as a standalone. (less)

S.M. West
5 BELLO STARS

Well, I must say that I think Ms. Kris saved the best for last. Dante Marcello, the heir apparent/up and coming Don of the Marcello Cosa Nostra – his story was fantastic!

Both Lucian and Gio’s love lives were easy -not saying there weren’t issues – but rather they fell in love easily. Whereas Dante is not interested in love, “Love complicates shit”, he has nothing to offer a woman. He's already found his true love, La Cosa Nostra. But only one problem, to realize his rightful place a
Ana O
Oct 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mafia
4 Filthy Stars!

Even the most beautiful things are a little filthy.

photo VkhZTEAi_zpswi4gefdg.jpg

I love love love flawed characters. Hence this book.

Ah, the mafia. You gotta love those guys. Mobsters are a society within a society, with their own rules, own codes of conduct, own ways of reacting to the world. It's not a job, it's a way of life.

photo 5797d0ac9144567b708ca21ba833ca9d_zpsrfxxqdmw.gif

photo 4764_3744_zpsykbfbmur.gif

photo you-cannot-trust-anybody-ever_zpsah1dmmss.gif

I haven't read many mafia books but I can say that Filthy Marcellos is one of the best ones. In many ways it’s more honest and less cliché than I expected which I greatly appreci
Christine Wallflower & Dark Romance Junkie

After being overwhelmed by a combination of RL and a book slump of epic proportions, I was pretty surprised when I basically devoured the 3rd book in the Filthy Marcello Series. Reading about Dante and Catrina was exhilarating, and being able to read about the other Marcello Brothers was like coming home. I seriously hit jackpot when I started reading this series, Bethany-Kris writes Mafia romance that engages the reader in the most amazing way. If you haven’t read the Filthy Marcellos Series an
Sasha elle a.k.a. Mrs. Liam Callahan!
*5 Dante può leccare il mio birilli*

It's sadly the last and final installment in the filthy Marcello series but that doesn't mean it didn't go with out a bang, oh no. They say save the best for last and that's exactly what these filthy but addictive Capos did.

At age 29, Dante Marcello or more better known as the soon to be "Don of the Marcello Cosa Nostra" has accomplished all that he desired to become Boss. With great power comes even greater struggle and that's exactly what Dante has done f
Shanny
*5 stars *
I was really excited to read Dante's book, from what we learned about him from the previous book, I knew his story would be different. I was not disappointed his book was fantastic, best in the series!!!

photo e66d395a-d528-4004-bf9c-cd0dce23848c_zpstlsqxqvd.jpg

Dante Marcello is next in line to become the Boss, but to be able to take his place he must be married.
This is were Catrina "The Queen" Danzi comes in with a proposal that will help them both get what they need. Cat was such a kickass heroine, loved her!

photo 3daa48a7-8cce-42cd-81fa-5dc0aee7cfb9_zpszwvulolb.jpg

I really liked how their rela
Radmila
4,25 STARS!!!

"Have honor", Gio said.
"Love fiercely", Lucian added.
Dante smiled. "Be filthy."

Dante has a problem

Lucian is not going to take over the family. I am to young and I'm not made for it. You've got six months to get your shit figured out..

He needs a wife

"A women isn't going to make me a better boss."
"But she might make you a better man, Dante. And I bet that's what you're most afraid of."

I heard you need a wife.

"I have a little to offer a woman by way or a life. In fact, my life is C
~Mindy Lynn~
5 Stars!

This one ticked all my mafia buttons and was absolutely my favorite out of the three books. I actually only read the first 2 because I was wanting to read this one. I guess I could have skipped the first 2 but I am stickler for reading books in order.

Dante Marcello is next in line to be the Don in his family. He is ready. The only thing he is not ready for nor does he want is marriage. But in order to be the Don he has to make this happen. Enter Catrina Danzi AKA The Queen. She has work
Bethany-Kris
May 19, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Three things in life made a man most vulnerable: sex, love, and children.

Filthy Marcellos: Dante is live!

Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Filthy-Marcello...
iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/id99...
Kobo: https://www.kobo.com/ca/en/ebook/filt...
Barnes & Noble: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/filth...

Sometimes, even the most beautiful things are a little filthy.

description

"I don’t know if I believe in love that is untainted and free of manipulation and filth,” Cat said, dropping the conversation alto
Dusti Hanrahan
Sep 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Fucking PERFECTION!!! Good Lord the Marcello's are engrained in my skin!!!!
Nicla
Rating: 4.5 stars

I am not usually a fan of this type of plot where the marriage is an arrangement and not for love but I really enjoyed Dante.

HEA (view spoiler)
Cheating/OW (view spoiler)
Angst Level: Medium
Heat Level: High
Triggers (view spoiler)
Snow
Apr 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
4.75 Capo di tutti capi stars

yeah, i've finished it...I'm the last of my Mafluts to finish with Dante's story... sorry gals! LOL

review to come...real soon! and here it is!

This was the final story in the Filthy Marcellos series – and it was about Dante the mafia heir, the third Marcello brother. His story brought the final closure to all of their lives...
the three of them, the filthy Marcellos, they stirred things up, made them buzz and rattle...
boy, was this the prime time of my life while read
Natalie The Biblioholic
Jun 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Lovers of great mafia romance
Shelves: dual-pov, erotic, mafia
Starting this series is a decision I definitely don't regret . Getting to read about the Marcello's was a delightful adventure and this book did a great job of wrapping it up while making me interested in the Next Generation. The children (and Gio) did a great job of keeping me entertained.

Dante intrigued me because although he is the middle child, he always acted as if he was the oldest. He is usually very serious and controlled. His lighthearted moments were few and far between. I assume this
Ashleyjo
Apr 30, 2016 rated it liked it

I liked book one, Lucian's story. Book two on Gio was a bust for personal taste reasons r/t the heavy drug theme. Book three, Dante's story, was good - 3.5 stars.

Like book one, I enjoyed Dante's love story. The romance is the star of the show in these books.

Unlike his brothers, love doesn't come easy or fast to Dante. He's not only not looking for it, he simply believes it can't & shouldn't exist for himself. It was interesting to see him go from a place of mutual need, to lust, to friends
Bev
Well, well, well. I started off this book not liking Catrina very much ...... at all and was I ever upended! Catrina is a brilliant character - strong, sassy, independent, takes no prisoners, hard as nails on the outside and so soft and sweet underneath all that strength. Dante - I wasn't too sure about him either, he came across as rather a cold fish at first, but did these two ever sizzle.

I love how their relationship built slowly, no rush, no insta-love here. Just two adults trying to make th
Melanie (mells_view)
A good marriage of convenience read!

Pretty darn good. Marriage of convenience between a future mob boss and a Queen pin. I of course loved this story. Mob stuff and a queen pin with secrets. What more could I ask for? It’s a bit of a slow burn and the tension isn’t crazy high, as a lot happens off book, but this still a good story.
sara j
3.75 stars....

I like this book but expected alot from it ..
but whatever it's unputdownable book for me....

Bethany kris's is awesome writer as usual....this book contains alot of mystery and suspence which grab your attention at the end
...
AleJandra
Mar 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 Vaya final STARS
“Women can be twice as dangerous as men because you never suspect them, and they’re a hell of a lot more ruthless when it comes to getting what they want."

description

Wow, amé este libro, ame a Dante, amé a Cat, amé a los mafia-babys, me re enamore de Gio y Lucian. Fue un final perfecto para esta serie.

Al inicio estaba dudando referente al personaje de Cat, ya que me recordaba a el personaje de Melody de la serie Rutless People. Pero poco a poco me di cuenta que ella era totalmente di
Meka♥books
My favorite of the Marcello brothers hands down no questions asked. I had a feeling Dante was going to be my choice by the subtle character hints thrown in the other books about him and I was right. Dante, in my opinion is pure mafia perfection.

TeriLyn
Feb 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc

**Dante generously provided as part of the Filthy Marcellos: Complete Collection in exchange for an honest review.**

5 "Just like that..." Stars

Dante hails as the third book in the Filthy Marcellos series and focuses on the eldest brother of the Marcello bunch. Throughout the series I couldn't wait to learn Dante's story and while I think it's a bit unconventional as far as mafia standards I really loved it. In a quite precarious situation Dante finds himself at the mercy of Catrina. Little does
Ari Reavis
Apr 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
What a great conclusion to the Marcello storyline. In the beginning, when they initially agreed to no sex in the marriage, I was thinking, "YEA, OK. We'll see how long that lasts". I'm so happy I was right because the sex was so hot. This had an happy ever after times 5. It was great to see them fall in love and then get what they both wanted and needed. And that epilogue... Omg, I love that it skipped ahead some years to show how the family progressed and grew. And now a Chicago spinoff!!! SWOO ...more
Doris
Nov 18, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Now that I have finished the last of the Marcello brothers stories, I will say that I enjoyed them all. Honestly don't have a favorite one. Liked all of them. I am impressed with Bethany-Kris' style of writing and her plot she sets for us.
Kim
Dec 05, 2015 marked it as maybe-have-to-check-safety-first
self note:Idk if i should read it, i hate this kind of plot.
Maria11
Oct 12, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I think I liked this one the best out of all the series.

Dante was very interesting and complex. He has the weight of the world on his sholders for sure and he isn't allowed to feel. Very hard to maintain. Catrina was the BOMB!! I really enjoyed her character. The two of them were a match made in heaven!

There were more issues then just becoming the head of the family and I liked the other storylines that palyed out.

GREAT end to a GREAT series!
Sparklybearsy¤°.¸¸.•´¯`»
(A short and sweet review )

Completely. In. Love.

Everyone read these books. Buy them, own them, love that Mafia family.

I thought Giovanni was perfect. This went above and beyond.
Mae
4 Dolcezza Stars!

I've tried to read other books from Bethany-Kris including the previous books in this Marcello series and I just can't jam with her writing style. It's not a bad style, it's just not normally my cup of tea. There's something about the heroines' personalities and the way the heroes think/process things that disenchants me. In the case of the previous Marcello books, while their plot seemed good my issue was that everything moved too fast, their relationships, their love, Cecilia'
Tzelina
Dec 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 amazing bello 🌟!! Those Marcello's are.... fucking awesome!! Excellent read! I really loved it!
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
 photo Dante_zpsgo197dvi.jpg

Dante Marcello, the oldest son of Cecelia and Antony, is the Underboss of The Marcello Famiglia, a successful business man in his own rights and unmarried. In order to become Don of the Marcello Cosa Nostra he must be married. Dante doesn’t believe in love, he has nothing to offer a woman so what he needs is a marriage of convenience and when Catrina Danzi appears before him offering just that, Dante’s quest of being Don becomes reality. Catrina “Cat” is a successful Queen Pin who needs Dante.
Hayley Faiman
Mar 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
This wasn't my favorite of the 3 Marcellos... Maybe it was the super strong alpha female... I don't know.. I just didn't connect to them as well as the others
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Ultimate Vengeance (Wanted Men, #4)
  • Nix. (Den of Mercenaries #3)
  • Outcasts (Badlands #3)
  • Explicit Memory (Explicit, #3)
  • Children of Vice (Children of Vice, #1)
  • Sweet Seduction Surrender (Sweet Seduction, #4)
  • Mallicks: Back to the Beginning  (Mallick Brothers, #5)
  • Luca: Because You're Mine (Sicilian Mafia #2)
  • Sweetest Sorrow (Forbidden, #2)
  • Untouched (Silver Creek, #2)
Bethany-Kris is a Canadian author, lover of much, and mother to four young sons, one cat, and three dogs. A small town in Eastern Canada where she was born and raised is where she has always called home. With her boys under her feet, snuggling cat, barking dogs, and a hubby calling over his shoulder, she is nearly always writing something ... when she can find the time.

To keep up-to-date with new

Filthy Marcellos (3 books)
  • Lucian (Filthy Marcellos #1)
  • Giovanni (Filthy Marcellos #2)
“Dante felt awful for whatever sorry fucker fell in love with his daughter. May God save that poor man’s soul because Dante sure as hell wouldn’t.” 6 likes
“You should have put it on my shelf in the fridge. And guessing from Catrina’s spiel this morning before you guys got here, she’s this close to labeling the damn shelf. So hey, pretty soon you won’t even have to guess which one is mine.”
Gio chuckled at Dante’s left. “She’s just like Mom.”
Dante scowled. “Don’t say that shit. It really screws with my head. There’s nothing sexy about that thought.”
“What, like you married your moth—”
“I said don’t fucking say it!”
6 likes