Start by marking “All That's Bright: A Romantic Holiday Short Story Collection” as Want to Read:
All That's Bright: A Romantic Holiday Short Story Collection

All That's Bright: A Romantic Holiday Short Story Collection

(Beautifully Broken)

Share the gift of LOVE this Holiday season!

All That’s Bright brings together contemporary romance favorites - Courtney Cole (NY Times & USA Today bestselling author of the Beautifully Broken series) and Fisher Amelie (bestselling author of the Seven Deadly series) - in a duology to remember.

Fans of Beautifully Broken will love joining Pax Tate and his family at Christm
ebook
Published December 21st 2014 by Curiosity Quills Press

To ask other readers questions about All That's Bright, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All That's Bright

Carol [Goodreads Addict]
All That’s Bright: A Romantic Holiday Collections is a compilation of two short stories by Courtney Cole and Fisher Amelie. If you’re not in the holiday spirit yet, this will most definitely put a smile on your face and help you get there.

PART ONE

photo CC-logo_zps9046e50c.png

A Beautifully Broken Christmas Story, by Courtney Cole, is based on the Characters from The Beautifully Broken series. It is told from Pax’s POV. Pax, Mila and their baby are at Gabe and Maddy’s for Christmas Eve dinner. The women have been cooking for
Paula  Phillips
Mar 01, 2016 rated it liked it
In the mood for Short Stories ? Wanting something quick to read ? In All That's Bright we are given two short stories and then a couple of sneak peeks into some New Adult titles . The first short story is called A Beautifully Broken Christmas Story and features Pax Tate and his wife Mia - They were from the book by Courtney Cole "If You Stay" . The next story was The Wedding by Fisher Amelie and if you can recall Spencer was Sophie's best male friend in her first book Vain which is part of the ...more
Courtney
Dec 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
All That’s Bright is a very short and sweet, romantic holiday read.

Courtney gives us an update on Pax and Mila and their little one along with a bit of Maddy and Gabe sprinkled in from her Beautiful Broken series. This series really hit home for me so even the smallest update makes my heart smile.

And we get to read a lovely addition to Fisher Ameile’s Greed series. Spencer and Caroline are huge favorite characters for many readers so they’ll thoroughly enjoy this story.

Each is well written and p
Dawn Nicole Costiera
Dec 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A beautifully broken Christmas story
Courtney Cole is always at the top of her game. Whether she is writing a novel or a short story. Always filling the pages with her creative mind. She seems to give us just enough but always leaving us wanting more. Her characters and stories stay with us.....

I love this short story. It has all the right ingredients. Sweet, funny, heartwarming and sexy with just enough smut. In this Christmas tale, we meet up with Pax, Mila, Madison and Gabe. It's a year into
Jammie
Dec 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
Just what I needed. Do you need a good holiday novella, well then look no further! You've found it!! All That's Bright totally knocked it out of the park. Light and yet still true to the characters. Very endearing yet again making you fall in love with all the characters!

Absolutely, Loved visiting with Pax, Mila, Maddy and Gabe. Plus this is a sampler so there's some teasers for a couple other books and a HEA excerpt of Greed by Fisher Amelie... I am so going to have to read that one;) Grab a gl
Madiha (Paper Skies)
You can view this review and more, on my blog, Symphony of Words

description

I received a copy of the book from the publisher in exchange for a honest review.

All That's Bright came not only with the two novellas I was waiting to read but also a sneek-peek into Courtney Cole's upcoming book, Nocte, and Krystal Wade's book, Charming, book snippets that I thoroughly enjoyed along with the two main novellas in this book. Since they were two seperate stories written by two separate authors, I'll be reviewing the
Deitre
Dec 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
A Beautifully Broken Christmas Story by Courtney Cole

I am a new follower of Courtney Cole. Honestly, where has she been all of reading life? Her most recent book NOCTE, hooked me for a full day and the rest is history. So when given this short little collection and let just warn you again it's short collection. I was excited to read this as at this point I'll read anything by Courtney Cole. This 72 page collection has 2 stories and starts with a featured Christmas scene between major characters
Nay Denise
Apr 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
Received a review copy in exchange for an honest review.

A Beautifully Broken Christmas Story by Courtney Cole -
This was a nice steamy romance. I enjoyed Mila and Pax's little hot tub fun. It was definitely a great way to end Christmas Eve and bring in Christmas! Beautiful couple.

The Wedding by Fisher Amelie-
I enjoyed how sensual this started off. I really thought it was going to be steamy, but it was pure intimacy and I enjoyed it. Their wedding day was absolutely cute. I definitely need to read
Veraccolacci Astanei
Mar 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
This book was intense since the beginning.
It's a collection of short stories that take place during Christmas Time.

They are exciting, emotional and overflowing. Filled with passion and love without being too overwhelming.

It's impressive the feels you can get when reading them, you don't even need to know the characters in advance, you can feel the chemistry. (Since they belong to a series of books before of this book.)

I can't really describe the characters since it's a short story and I don'
Jeannie Zelos
Dec 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

All That’s Bright: A Romantic Holiday Collection, Courtney Cole, Fisher Amelie
Genre: Contemporary romance

Review from jeannie zelos book reviews

I love Pax and Mila so jumped at the chance to catch up with them. I’m not usually a short story reader but sometimes one fits in nicely with what spare time we have. Xmas being busy this collection is perfect for when you’ve a spare 20 minutes or so. Fisher Amelie is an author new to me but I enjoyed the story about Spencer and Cricket even though I didn
Colleen Oppenheim
This was the perfect romantic read this holiday season! What could be better that characters that we already know expressing their love during this magical time of the year?

Both short stories where terrific additions to each author’s series. If you are looking for a quick, sexy read with characters that you already know and love, then All is Bright is right for you! Loved both stories!
Kristina
Jan 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is swarm hearted holiday novella. It gives you a glimpse of what is happening around the holiday with these characters.

I am a huge Pax fan. Finding him well and happy thrilled me!

Enjoy this novella filled with love and laughter!
Danielle from Short and Sassy
If you loved f Beautifully Broken and Pax Tate then you will love this novella. It is all about Paz and his family at Christmas time!! It was a sweet and cute story about Christmas and the continuation of the Beautifully Broken series (which I LOVE). This was a fast and awesome Christmas read!!
Krystal Marlein
Dec 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A little sweet and a whole lot of steamy is packed into these 2 super short stories! Love Courtney Cole? Love Fisher Amelie? Then what are you waiting for? Grab this up! The perfect quick holiday read! I loved it!
Sue Stewart
Dec 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love Fisher Amelie's Seven Deadly series - this is the Perfect ending!!!
Christina Tinùviel
  • Too Much Dark Matter, Too Little Gray
  • Detained
  • The Misadventures of Hobart Hucklebuck: Magic & Mayhem
  • Valcoria: Children of the Crystal Star
  • Primetime (Curiosity Quills Anthology)
  • REX'D: Welcome to Scholomance
  • Borderlands Anthology (The Actuator, #1.5)
  • Curse of Stigmata (Judas Reflections #2)
  • The Heroine's Journey
  • Leap of Space (Space and Time #1)
  • Tattoo Rampage
  • Life of a Fool (London Brothers, #2)
  • Prolongment
  • A Vampire's Christmas Carol
  • Zhukov's Dogs
  • Danger in Cat World
Courtney Cole is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling novelist who would eat mythology for breakfast if she could.

She loves giving advice, loving on her kids, red lipstick and blonde hair dye.

Courtney was born and raised in rural Kansas, but has since migrated south. She now lives in Florida and writes beneath palm trees.

Learn more about Courtney and her books at www.courtneycolewrites.co

Beautifully Broken (5 books)
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
  • If You Leave (Beautifully Broken, #2)
  • Before We Fall (Beautifully Broken, #3)
  • Until We Fly (Beautifully Broken, #4)
  • My Peace (Beautifully Broken, #5)