Start by marking “Winda the Witch” as Want to Read:
Winda the Witch

Winda the Witch

Not so far away, in a land of Monsters and Ghosts and other creatures of the Spooky Folk, there lived a Witch named Winda. She was twelve years old, and more than anything, she wanted a normal life. A human life.

But in Winda's magical homeland of Octoberlund, everyday was like Halloween. Vampires turned into bats and drank blood. Werewolves howled at the moon and lived to
Published November 15th 2014 by J.K. Campbell

To ask other readers questions about Winda the Witch, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Winda the Witch

Start your review of Winda the Witch
Frieda
Oct 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
That was really fun. Definitely going to read more in the series.
Toni Owen-Blue
Jan 18, 2016 rated it liked it
Winda The Witch: Tales of The Spooky Folk was quite a disappointment to me, because it has all the things that I love about middle grade fiction, unfortunately its execution leaves something to be desired.

The beginning was wonderful, we have Winda, a witch from Octoberlund who wants to visit the human world after many hours watching it through a scrying pool. Unfortunately, on the night of Halloween when all the spooky folk visit the human world shes grounded. Off course, this makes no
Connie Anderson
Halloween night is the one night of the year when all of the Spooky Folk are able to cross into the human realm to scare all of the kiddies and vie for the title of most powerful. When Winda's parents ground her from going into the human realm on Halloween night, she is determined to sneak in alone and have her own adventure. One must cross the gate back again before sunrise or be trapped in the human world for one year, until the next Halloween.

When Winda is caught by her Jack-o-lantern
Selena
Nov 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Winda is adorable. She not only learns that things are not as they seem, our world holds many mysteries and mean people, but she had a life she really loved and is proud to be a part of. I enjoyed reading this book. Winda is a great character with many characteristics similar to preteens/teens that live in our world. She is lucky to have the friends she does, especially after turning one of them into a cat!
I can't wait to read this book to/with my students and my nephews. I hope they enjoy it
GEM Osborn
Robert
added it
Apr 25, 2016
1 follower
J.K. Campbell lives smack dab in the middle of Tornado Alley, Oklahoma. He is hard at work creating more stories in the Tales of the Spooky Folk series, as well as other books for children of all ages. Winda the Witch is his first book.