Start by marking “Soul Enslaved (Sons of Wrath, #3)” as Want to Read:
Soul Enslaved (Sons of Wrath, #3)

Soul Enslaved

(Sons of Wrath #3)

Imprisonment in Obsidius. Enslavement to a soul-sucking succubus. A reproductive cycle that’d send a sex fiend running into the arms of celibacy. Given the choice, most demons would opt for death.

Gavin, eldest son of Wrath, has been sentenced to all three.

When the succubus decides its time to collect, though, he fears his nightmares have only just begun.

And Sabelle’s ti
Published December 2nd 2014 by Keri Lake

To ask other readers questions about Soul Enslaved, please sign up.
Keri Lake The release date is November 6th! :)
Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuireAvoiding Commitment by K.A. LindeBared to You by Sylvia DayDown to You by Michelle LeightonOn Dublin Street by Samantha Young
Hot Covers
1,186 books — 1,419 voters
Angelfall by Susan EeHush, Hush by Becca FitzpatrickClockwork Angel by Cassandra ClareCity of Bones by Cassandra ClareUnearthly by Cynthia Hand
Angels & Demons
715 books — 1,015 voters

More lists with this book...

Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4.5 I Need The Next Book NOW Stars

I know. I felt it once. And I swore I'd never put myself through it again.

PNR fans, if you haven't yet discovered this series, I'm not sure what rock you've been living under. What I do know is, you need to crawl out from under there and discover the incredible talent that is Keri Lake and her Sons of Wrath series. Trust me. Three books in and it just continues to get bette
* Meli Mel *

♥♥♥ 5 Excellent Stars ♥♥♥

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

'Love, itself, is a beast that can make a man crazy with lust and insane with jealousy. I know. I felt it once. And I swore I'd never put myself through it again.'

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

It took me awhile to read this, not because I had difficulty with it, but because real life kept getting in the way. I had to put this down many times, even though I really didn't want to. I was hooked to t
◊♦ Naomi
~~ There might be some spoilers concerning the previous books, read at your own risks! No spoilers concerning this one though. ~~

Holy shit. Keri did it again. My thoughts are all over the place, I have so many feelings for this book. It was different and not what I was expecting and, yet, everything I wanted it to be. It showed me that Keri is able to write anything she wants.

If you haven't read the first books in this series, I will advise you to do so because, even if you can read Soul Enslave
Alexis *Reality Bites*
4 STARS out of 5
This book is Rated 'W' for Well Done!
Genre: Paranormal Romance-Erotic

4 Spell blindly sexy STARS for a SPECTACULAR third installment in the Sons of Wrath Series!
I had EXTREMELY HIGH expectations for this book. And Keri Lake DELIVERED! This series has been consistent with pulling me in and not letting go. With it’s addictive characters and the cunningly constructed plot lines that have been woven together with a continued theme following in to each book featuring new couples.

photo SoulEnslavedfinal1_zpsbc7a66cb.jpg

Gavi
☆ Sammy ☆彡
Rating: 4.5 ★'s

Soul Enslaved by Keri Lake was one of my most anticipated reads of 2014. I have loved Gavin's character since I first met him in Soul Avenged. So much so that he made it onto my list of top book boyfriends before I even had the chance to read his book! <3

Soul Resurrected, the second book in the series, left Gavin in pretty dire circumstances. Not only is he enslaved to Sabelle, a soul sucking succubus, for saving the life of one of his brothers but he is also facing a sentence
Keri Lake
Feb 22, 2014 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
IT'S LIVE!! If you haven't read the first two books in the series, now is a GREAT time to grab a copy! Soul Avenged is just 99 cents!

****Update 10-17-2014****
Having stumbled upon some inspiration for strengthening the story, and my need to write you the best book that I can, I regret to announce that I must push back the release of Soul Enslaved a couple of weeks. The original release date was scheduled for November 6th and given the length of this book, simply wouldn’t allow enough time to ad
Carmel (Rabid Reads)
Oct 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed by: Rabid Reads.

SOUL ENSLAVED was a very different animal than the previous two installments; the first half had more of a Paranormal Romance vibe to it with Gavin & Sabelle lighting up the pages with their personal conflicts, relationship tango, and fervid sexcapades. Then, the darker Urban Fantasy side of Keri Lake’s SONS OF WRATH series went all black hole on the happy couple’s sunshine by stealing their HEA out from under them in a big way. Several of this book’s aspects were re
Amanda
Gavin is definitely my favorite hero in the series up to date. I especially dig the whole RED Hulk thing he had going on. But I like Ayden, the heroine in Book 1 slight more than Sabelle. Maybe I conjured up a certain image of Sabelle since I first saw her in Book 1 and I am expecting her to be totally badass and sharp shooter. Instead, she is pretty much a down to earth mum who is trying to protect her children and sister. She only turnaround and impressed me towards the end.

Great plot though.
Izy
Nov 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2014
Rating~ 4.75 Stars

ARC was generously provided by the author Keri Lake in exchange for an honest review.

This is one of those reads that you can’t give away information because it would spoil the book. So I’m going to try and keep this as spoiler free as I can and yes this review will have gifs because I need them to explain my emotions.

Holy Smoke! What a ride this book was.

Gavin is the eldest son of Wrath, the demon prince. If you have read the earlier books you are then already aware of wh
Penelope ✘ that awkward girl that doesn't go here ✘
THIS WAS TOO BLOODY AMAZING FOR WORDS.

Have yourself two reviews from two lovely ladies from my f-list who've read and reviewed at a far more coherent level than I could ever hope to:

Lana & Naomi.
Terri Rochenski
Jun 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Gavin, Gavin, Gavin...

Best. Book. Ever.

I've been dying for this book since I learned Ms. Lake was tackling Gavin's story. I was lucky enough to beta read. LUCKY indeed. While this is a long book, it's one of those you don't WANT to end. 'Course, Gavin is by far my favorite book boyfriend EVER. Can't get enough.

I love how Ms. Lake weaves in the stories of all the Wrath brothers, not just the one spotlighted. There is so much going on, so much tension and passion, yet it's easy to keep track of wh
Pam
May 06, 2014 marked it as calm-down-n-read-me-now
I need this book NOW!!!

Melanie
Apr 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2014, ry-2014
5*s
Review posted here...

Could Gavin get any more luscious? You’re about to find out!
In the last book Gavin had been royally screwed by a conniving woman and even his princely status couldn’t get him out of his sentence in Obsidius….. except maybe the succubus who enslaved Gavin in exchange for his brothers’ life.
Sabelle has had enough and she wants out of the pimp/succubus chains she is bound by but in order to do that, she is offered a job which could ea
J.A. Belfield
Jun 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Dang!
Okay, that ending is awesome. Even though I watched this angle of the story all lead toward the setup for the next book, that ending still packed a punch. Now I really can't fricking wait for the next one. It's gonna be awesome and totally fresh.
Kate's Corner
It pains me to do this - a 3 star rating

Though I was born a bastard, I try to be a reverent one. -Gavin-

Gavin the oldest of the Wrath is in a spot of trouble well actually a lot of trouble. Being burnt by one redhead, enslaved by another and stuck in Obsidius, the underworld prison leaves him little time for him to contemplate things.

“Pack your bags, baby you’re on your way to Disneyland.” Definitely a female. “Who… are… you?” “Nola. I’m a Divine Matron to the succubi. You’ve been summoned for p
★Winter★
169K word count

Wow. That was amazing! I don’t even know where to begin. I love the title because I was literally enslaved by this book. I only stopped reading when it was absolutely necessary (I couldn’t let the kids starve). I was on the edge of my seat the entire time I read this. There were so many twists and turns, ups and downs that I never knew what was going to happen next. And I’ll admit a couple tears may have escaped as well. I couldn’t help it. I fell in love with Gavin and Sabelle an
Under the Covers Book Blog
Dec 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing

Just when I thought this series couldn't get any better, Lake has rendered me speechless...literally! I sat on this review for a few days not knowing what to write except that it is simply one of my Top Reads for this year, but I couldn't leave just like that can I?  So, I’ve narrowed it down to this; Soul Enslaved is seriously dark and suspenseful, romantic yet erotic, and it is honestly a magnificent read.

Angela Carr (Under the Covers Book Blog)

Just when I thought this series couldn't get any better, Lake has rendered me speechless...literally! I sat on this review for a few days not knowing what to write except that it is simply one of my Top Reads for this year, but I couldn't leave just like that can I? So, I’ve narrowed it down to this; Soul Enslaved is seriously dark and suspenseful, romantic yet erotic, and it is honestly a magnificent read.

"Fate....is a bitch. Serve her up a pint of bad karma and you’ve got the quintessential d
Talk Supe
Mar 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2014
Sigh! Gavin, my book boyfriend, you owe me a lot of knickers for this, you sure took your time romancing Sabelle (and us!). All I can do right now is fangirl like an idiot. I always knew you were a smooth Casanova & I never pegged you as the forever kind of guy. You sure surprised me here and I hate Sabelle just because and love her at the same time because you deserve nothing but the best.

Book whores who cant get enough of Alpha males who will only bow down to their Queen Bitch, you better
Erin
Jun 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Wow, wow, wow, WOW!! It’d be an understatement to say that I was eagerly awaiting Gavin’s story, and Keri Lake delivered BIG time! Diving back into her twisted and dark world is an experience not to be taken lightly, and I love that we always get something completely unexpected. This wasn’t the “let’s watch Gavin suffer in Obsidius and then suffer again with a succubus” that I was bracing myself for, because it was SO MUCH more than that, and I loved every second!!

So we all know what’s up with G
Isalys
Dec 30, 2013 marked it as to-read
FINALLY...my favorite "son" gets his book!

Ooooh, I get to imagine Gavin nekkid!

OMG, GAVIN NEKKID!!

Lola
I received a copy in exchange for an honest review

I was in the mood for a good Urban Fantasy or Paranormal Romance book so I decided to start the new year with Soul Enslaved. I always liked Gavin as a character in this series, so I was excited to get his point of view in this book.

Soul Enslaved is a fairly long book with it's 460 pages and it took me quite some time to get through it. Nevertheless it isn't boring and kept my attention the whole time. There are a few parts which are a bit slow, b
Jen Davis
Dec 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
More people should be reading this series. It’s dark. And sexy. A similar vibe to the early Black Dagger Brotherhood books. This book, in particular, stands out as the darkest and most emotional installment to date. It focuses more on the romance than the earlier books, which is a good thing, even though the world building is strong and interesting enough to sustain urban fantasy fans.

This is Gavin’s story, which kind of surprised me, because I expected him to be a hero we would have to wait for
Anne
May 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Oh my lord, Keri Lake had me sucked in with the Prologue. My favourite Wrath brother, the oh-so-suave, hand kissing (amongst other body parts) Gavin, now has his own story, and it's as lickable as he is. Gavin and Sabelle together light more fires than Ferno. Sabelle, a succubus fighting against her fate and that of her sister, just wants to bring up her adorable little cuties in a stable environment and has not had an easy go of it, to say the least. However, being Sabelle, a hard-working, inde ...more
April   ♥"LOS" ♥
Dec 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book had a lot of ups and downs in it, which is why I think I struggled to get through it at times. I was surprised at how easily Gavin fell in love, but I knew that it wasn't going to be a simple HEA. I like that the author incorporates the other Wrath brothers, and their mates, into this book so that you still see what the other characters are up to. I really look forward to seeing what is going to happen in the next book.
Deelylah Mullin
Jan 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I like to come up with hashtags for Keri Lake’s books. This was #GlommingGavin. I fell in love with this Son of Wrath in the first book of this series. His measured control. His compassion. All the little things that make me, as a reader, compelled to finish a book. At the loss of sleep. In lieu of meals. Hoping for a few minutes of ‘wait time’ so I could open up the Kindle app and read even a few more lines.

First things first. This is a supremely dark paranormal urban fantasy erotic romance. Ms
Rachel Bennett
Sep 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: werewolves, demons
If you love dark, sexy paranormal romance and/or urban fantasy – Keri Lake’s Sons of Wrath series is one you just cannot afford to miss!

Soul Enslaved is Gavin’s book and is 3rd in the series.

I really love how all the stories of the Wrath Brothers are interwoven – you get so much more than just one story and it’s not hard to follow.

The set up for the next book was awesome but I won’t give away any spoilers. The book is violent and gruesome in parts but is also full of love and tenderness and sin
Firstpella
Nov 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
4.25
I'm a Lake fan, this artist is coming along with talent on the heels of greats like Ward and Showalter with enough of the new and different to make this series unique.
Book 3 was great...really liked the various demons, immortals, bad guys, good guys, questionable guys, obviously quite a lot of future stories to create and to in turn read.
The H was The Alpha...especially in um...well...beast form. Yummy.
The h was strappy and a loving mother.
The smex was smexy.
And I like the brief revisits/inc
Kitlina
Dec 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Great Great Great
Fantastic story and such beautiful writing.
I couldn't wait to get my hands on this book and I wasn't disappointed at all.
The story delivered and then some.
Now I'm on pins and needles for the next book which I'm sure will be about Zayne, OMG, it will be INSANE I am sure.
I can't effing wait, literally. I can't.
Please release it as soon as possible.
I am chewing my nails to the root after that epilogue.

• Aftermath (Alfonzo, #7)
  • All the Pieces (Pieces of Lies, #3)
  • Immortal Distraction (The Immortals, #2)
  • The Seduction of Dylan Acosta
  • Shadows of Deceit (Sin City Heat, #5)
  • Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • No Ordinary Love
  • Vol.1 (London Brown, #3.5)
  • Keltor (Guardian Archives, #1)
  • Agent of Desire (Jessica Booker, #1)
  • At Last
  • Caressed by a Crimson Moon (Rulers of Darkness, #3)
Author of dark, edgy contemporary, paranormal and dystopian romance ~Vengeance dealer-Demon wrangler~Creator of badass, whip-wielding females-Sucker for brooding alphas.

I love connecting with readers, so feel free to join my reading group: http://bit.ly/2lWjOFg

Sons of Wrath (6 books)
  • Soul Avenged (Sons of Wrath, #1)
  • Soul Resurrected (Sons of Wrath, #2)
  • Soul Redeemed (Sons of Wrath, #4)
  • Soul Unchained (Sons of Wrath, #5)
  • Sons Of Wrath Box Set: Books 1-3
“Stop with the intimating eyebrow thing.” “I wasn’t aware my eyebrows intimidated.” […] “Well, they do.” “Interesting.” 1 likes
“You are the fire in my veins. A storm inside my heart. Here, I have you in my arms and I still yearn for you.” 1 likes