Start by marking “Sweet Blood of Mine / Dark Light of Mine (Overworld Chronicles #1-2)” as Want to Read:
Sweet Blood of Mine / Dark Light of Mine (Overworld Chronicles #1-2)

Sweet Blood of Mine / Dark Light of Mine

(Overworld Chronicles #1-2)

This collection contains books one and two of the Overworld Chronicles.

Sweet Blood of Mine:
Justin Slade and women don't mix, but when he discovers he has the ability to seduce any woman he wants, high school suddenly gets a lot more interesting. The more he opens his eyes to the supernatural world, the more dangerous he realizes it is.

Dark Light of Mine:
Justin discover
Published October 28th 2014 by Raven House (first published September 17th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Sweet Blood of Mine / Dark Light of Mine, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sweet Blood of Mine / Dark Light of Mine

Danaca
This one started out seeming stereotypically YA, one of those ugly boy in love with popular girl transforms into gorgeous super-type reads. Don't worry though, this one gets a lot better, especially into the second book. The characters evolve, even the supporting cast, the world is slowly developed into a full blown otherworld, and the action just keeps going.

There is actually so much action and plot/sub plot revelation that I had a hard time remembering which plot we were working on sometimes.
Patricia
Dec 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: already-read
Terrific duo

This supernatural fantasy series is terrific it is chalked full of types of supernatural fantasy characters that I couldn't have imagined on a good imagination day. The author is definitely creative and has a talent for mixing fantasy with reality.
The fact that the author can make the main characters loveable to the reader is beyond comprehension. Who would guess they would be wanting a demon spawn an Half-Life to come out on top? But then who would think magician s used smartphones
C.S. Lane
May 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Exceptional "Two" Book Series

I am someone that is quite stingy with five-star reviews, but find myself feeling like five stars is not enough for this imaginative series.

If you are a "Potter" fan or not you will love these books. Well developed characters, settings, and bcc dialogue will suck the reader right into this world. Readers will find they become totally lost, so much so that they will be surprised when they turn that last page. But wait! It's okay. There are ten books total in this ser
Abigail Lauren Schwenke
Dec 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
Erm...

Yes, I loved it, but there's a distinct relationship to books like Twilight, the Rick Riardon (sorry, don't know how to spell that bit) books, (Heroes of Olympia, etc.), and a twinge of Harry Potter. I have tried, and know that to create a science fiction series is hard without sapping off others in the genre.
The main character is deep, in his own way. When you finish the book, you look back and say, "Seriously? Are you sure Justin at the beginning is the same as the one at the end?" He gr
Jessica F
Apr 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book is a creative twist on the mythical creatures like were wolves, vampires, and billions more. When Justin Case, an overweight nerd, turns into a spawn, or Daemos he starts to run into the mythical creatures of the Overworld. John Corwin has outdone himself on the creation of so many different creatures and twists on classic monsters. Great read and I cant wait to finish this 12-book series!
Patricia Babcock
Dec 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Really great series

I really enjoyed the first two books in this series. It may be a young adult series, but is written so well that an adult would have no trouble enjoying it as well. It's full of action and suspense, and I can't wait to read the next book.
Richard Rhodes
Jan 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great book loved it has a great plot

Has a great plot and the characters flow with the story. Started book 1 on Wed and now I'm on book 4
John Corwin
Jan 26, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Scarlette Nance
Nov 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
Overworld Chronicles

Addicting. Although it's a little too sappy for my taste, there are really cheesy romance scenes.. I love the imagination and made up worlds.
Karen Decker
Feb 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
wonderful series!

This is a wonderful paranormal series. I've read books one and two and am looking forward to reading the rest.
Katlyn
May 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I lost myself in this book I read all of them in a week; just a fun book to read.
Ashli
Jan 04, 2015
Shawn
Jan 24, 2015
Nikki
rated it did not like it
Dec 09, 2014
Dec 17, 2014
Ryan Madison
Aug 20, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • The Fire Sisters (Brilliant Darkness, #3)
  • Demons (Seers, #2)
  • Weeping Willow - Part One (Weeping Willow, #1)
  • The Scarlet Thread (Fated Destruction, #1)
  • Alana Weatherbee (Alana Weatherbee, #1)
  • The Before (The Farm, #0.5)
  • Awakening (Absence of Song #1)
  • Bound (Dark Reflections #1)
  • Rumors (Lingering Echoes, #0.5)
  • Island of Fog (Island of Fog, #1)
  • The Wake Trilogy (Wake #1-3)
  • Rae of Hope (The Chronicles of Kerrigan #1)
  • Wall of Doom (The Princess Maura Tales, Book 1: An Epic Fantasy Series)
  • The Reckoning (The Marenon Chronicles, #3)
  • God's Memory (God's Memory, #1)
  • When Dreams Come to Life (The Dream Series, #1)
  • Lost Alpha: Part 1
  • Waterborn (The Emerald #1)
John Corwin is the bestselling author of the Overworld Chronicles.

He enjoys long walks on the beach and is a firm believer in puppies and kittens.

After years of getting into trouble thanks to his overactive imagination, John abandoned his male modeling career to write books.

He resides in Atlanta.

Overworld Chronicles (1 - 10 of 16 books)
  • Sweet Blood of Mine (Overworld Chronicles, #1)
  • Dark Light of Mine (Overworld Chronicles, #2)
  • Fallen Angel of Mine (Overworld Chronicles, #3)
  • Dread Nemesis of Mine (Overworld Chronicles, #4)
  • Twisted Sister of Mine (Overworld Chronicles, #5)
  • Dearest Mother of Mine (Overworld Chronicles, #6)
  • Infernal Father of Mine (Overworld Chronicles, #7)
  • Sinister Seraphim of Mine (Overworld Chronicles, #8)
  • Wicked War of Mine (Overworld Chronicles #9)
  • Dire Destiny of Ours (Overworld Chronicles, #10)